Thread: Parc Palais FH 3+1 For Sale

Default Parc Palais FH 3+1 For Sale

Dear Buyers,

Windy, lush greennery view nature lover.
    It is the most perfect match for
    nature lover. Experience the natural right
    in you home and with its high floor, you can
    expect cosy wind and unobstruct view of city.
    Experience nature now,
    Reasonable price will consider to let go...
    Call 92718273 for viewing..

Mr Tao Guest

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by v2offer
    Dear Buyers,

Windy, lush greennery view nature lover.
    It is the most perfect match for
    nature lover. Experience the natural right
    in you home and with its high floor, you can
    expect cosy wind and unobstruct view of city.
    Experience nature now,
    Reasonable price will consider to let go...
    Call 92718273 for viewing..

size and PSF ???

at least indicate the stack n size la ...

1387sqft.... Any reasonable price will consider... At least $720psf up will seriously consider...

good price i suppose..

Any interested buyers, pls call me for viewing...

oh ya... is tenanted for $3k till Dec 09...

blardy waste of time Guest

Lightbulb

parc parlais is a blardy waste of time. a mass market condo with a lot of low class and uncouth people staying there. i have met a lot of hdb upgraders there who think they own the world just becoz they live in a D23 condo. Most are like a frog in the well, what else can i say...I would rather buy a property with full condo facilities near the city as it is easier to let go if you are thinking of selling. a lot of hillview condos are seeing owners stuck with their properties for donkey years with capital appreciation very slight. Rental also sucks in comparison with near central areas. As you can see, a 1300+sf unit is only renting for 3k a month, that is rather pathetic. A studio in the city fringe or central is already renting for 3k to 4k a month so u decide for urselves whether it is worth throwing about 1 mil on a parc parlais condo. not much amenities nearby and the salvation army mrt 10 min walk away will only be ready 7 years later....

Talk properly Guest

There is no need to use such vulgar language. Look how's the uncouth one here?

From what I know, most of the residents staying at Hillview are 2nd generation with parents staying in Bukit Timah - just ask around. HDB upgraders usually prefer condos near MRT and HDB amenities. In terms of rental, one should always look at rental YIELD, i.e. rental as a % of your capital value. I could see you're not particularly financial savvy. From a yield perspectively, currently, the prime properties are the ones fetching miserble yields of 2% or so. For example, if you buy say Parc Infinia at 1400psf for a 1000 sq ft unit 2 bedder, the rental you could get is perhaps US$3500. This translates to a miserable yield of 3%. If you can rent out 3 bedder that cost you $820k in Hillview at $3k, the yield is easily 4.5%. To evaluate investments properly, one should always look at the returns relative to the amount you invest in.

In terms of capital appreciation, it all depends on which reference point you're looking at. If you're looking at recent data, I'm sure the capital appreciation exceeds that of prime property which is already on the downtrend. For instance, if you purchase Parc Infinia at Q1'2007, the capital appreciation from Q1'2007 to Q2'2008 is ZERO. However if you were to buy suburban condo in Q1'2007 at $480psf, you're likely to have capital gains in the region of 30%. So it depends on when you enter the market. One of the greatest folly is to "chase" the trend blindly, i.e. go around buying prime properties down when everything is indicating a downtrend.

As for living in the centre of the city, not everyone like to stay in the midst of the city. You have to respect others who prefer to stay somewhere near the nature reserves. MRT station will come to the Hillview area. I agree Parc Palais is too far from the station, but some other condos in Hillview should be within walking distance.

At the end of the day, there is no need to pepper a simple post with "blardy" this "blardy" that. It doesn't reflect very well on your upbringing. In many ways, I'm glad you're not staying in this area, which is perhaps too cultured for your liking. It is ironical that you're calling people "low class" and "uncouth" when from your usual style of talking below, it appears that you're the more uncouth person here.

Quote Originally Posted by blardy waste of time
    parc parlais is a blardy waste of time. a mass market condo with a lot of low class and uncouth people staying there. i have met a lot of hdb upgraders there who think they own the world just becoz they live in a D23 condo. Most are like a frog in the well, what else can i say...I would rather buy a property with full condo facilities near the city as it is easier to let go if you are thinking of selling. a lot of hillview condos are seeing owners stuck with their properties for donkey years with capital appreciation very slight. Rental also sucks in comparison with near central areas. As you can see, a 1300+sf unit is only renting for 3k a month, that is rather pathetic. A studio in the city fringe or central is already renting for 3k to 4k a month so u decide for urselves whether it is worth throwing about 1 mil on a parc parlais condo. not much amenities nearby and the salvation army mrt 10 min walk away will only be ready 7 years later....

222 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Talk properly
    There is no need to use such vulgar language. Look how's the uncouth one here?

From what I know, most of the residents staying at Hillview are 2nd generation with parents staying in Bukit Timah - just ask around. HDB upgraders usually prefer condos near MRT and HDB amenities. In terms of rental, one should always look at rental YIELD, i.e. rental as a % of your capital value. I could see you're not particularly financial savvy. From a yield perspectively, currently, the prime properties are the ones fetching miserble yields of 2% or so. For example, if you buy say Parc Infinia at 1400psf for a 1000 sq ft unit 2 bedder, the rental you could get is perhaps US$3500. This translates to a miserable yield of 3%. If you can rent out 3 bedder that cost you $820k in Hillview at $3k, the yield is easily 4.5%. To evaluate investments properly, one should always look at the returns relative to the amount you invest in.

In terms of capital appreciation, it all depends on which reference point you're looking at. If you're looking at recent data, I'm sure the capital appreciation exceeds that of prime property which is already on the downtrend. For instance, if you purchase Parc Infinia at Q1'2007, the capital appreciation from Q1'2007 to Q2'2008 is ZERO. However if you were to buy suburban condo in Q1'2007 at $480psf, you're likely to have capital gains in the region of 30%. So it depends on when you enter the market. One of the greatest folly is to "chase" the trend blindly, i.e. go around buying prime properties down when everything is indicating a downtrend.

As for living in the centre of the city, not everyone like to stay in the midst of the city. You have to respect others who prefer to stay somewhere near the nature reserves. MRT station will come to the Hillview area. I agree Parc Palais is too far from the station, but some other condos in Hillview should be within walking distance.

At the end of the day, there is no need to pepper a simple post with "blardy" this "blardy" that. It doesn't reflect very well on your upbringing. In many ways, I'm glad you're not staying in this area, which is perhaps too cultured for your liking. It is ironical that you're calling people "low class" and "uncouth" when from your usual style of talking below, it appears that you're the more uncouth person here.
    I bought my HV condo at 500$ psf, now can still let go at 600++psf. That's 20% capital appreciation. Furthrmore, my adjusted yield (i.e after deducting costs) is a comfy 3.2%. It's not the most upmarket condo in the island, and the yield isn't the best, but it's manageable and i sleep happy every night. I can't stand people who write saying .. this condo is lousy, the people are low class , etc etc.

Parc Palais is a nice condo and i know some friends who stay there. they are not "low class" people. Unless the original poster equate "low class" with "people who don't work in shenton way and earn more than 20K a month". I rarely look down on people, but those who are so obviously dismissive of other are those who i actively look down on. At the end of the day, what's the big f-ing deal, even if you own a private property in orchard and drive a huge car, but your soul stinks like a fish market at low tide?

peace. Btw, i don't own a unit at parc palais.

Unregistered777 Guest

Talking

parc parlais with a lousy french name sucks!

2323 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered777
    parc parlais with a lousy french name sucks!
    better than being ugly and stupid.