Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hillview Regency

not true Guest

check ura and u will know there are still rich people buying in also the facilities are great , swimming pools, two golf areas, and many others!

Unregistered11 Guest

Well, depends on how you define "rich" bah. But in terms of condo ranking, this is one of the lowest - 99LH, surrounded by HDB, no underground carpark etc., no future MRT etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by not true
    check ura and u will know there are still rich people buying in also the facilities are great , swimming pools, two golf areas, and many others!

i dunno rich or poor? Guest

I own 2 units, one in D9 and one D11.

Both also got no underground parking, instead it is a multistorey system. Many residents in both condos drive expensive cars such as Porsche 911, BMW M5, Mercedes SL, and the others drive the basic Mercedes C Class, E Class and BMW 320, 523, etc.

So they are considered rich or not, har? I guess they are considered poor and the condos suck because no underground parking.

exactly Guest

All the stupid fool has no sense what is a good condo
    They are always looking at some stupid requirement to comment, more will lose because they are ignorant the fact they are already poor like pauper

To Silly Guest

HDB flats also have a lot of BMW and Merc lah. This is the silliest comment in this forum so far. We're talking about Hillview Regency and you're talking about nice cars = rich. Use your brain

Quote Originally Posted by i dunno rich or poor?

Both also got no underground parking, instead it is a multistorey system. Many residents in both condos drive expensive cars such as Porsche 911, BMW M5, Mercedes SL, and the others drive the basic Mercedes C Class, E Class and BMW 320, 523, etc.

So they are considered rich or not, har? I guess they are considered poor and the condos suck because no underground parking.

No multistorey Guest

You're not in my definition of rich. The truly rich takes very good care of their car and the ability to get to your car quickly (just take a liift to basement) becomes an important criteria. They will never settle for a multi-storey car park. That is why I'm eyeing Hamilton Scotts with a car porch. It brings my car directly to my living room. For me to walk to a multi storey car park just to get to my car? It's too HDB lifestyle. No way.

Curious Guest

Which condos in D9 without basement parking? I also have 2 condos in D9, and both have basement parking. The majority of condos in prime districts do provide basement parking, unless they're 99LH or older condos. It is rare in prime district without basement parking as land is so expensive there and many who pay high psf expect at minimum basement parking. Are you condos very old or 99LH?

u r pseudo rich Guest

the rich i knw dont drive cars. They usually own 6 cars and hire 2 full time chaffeurs paying them $3k each a mth. Rich live in huge mansions in coronation rd that are big enuf to house a ferrari, rolls royce, lambo, porsche 911, merc and an ordinary porsche cayenne for grocery shopping by maid. All licence plates r single digits. All 6 maids wear uniforms and the proud owner nanages business frm hme.
    Quote Originally Posted by No multistorey
    You're not in my definition of rich. The truly rich takes very good care of their car and the ability to get to your car quickly (just take a liift to basement) becomes an important criteria. They will never settle for a multi-storey car park. That is why I'm eyeing Hamilton Scotts with a car porch. It brings my car directly to my living room. For me to walk to a multi storey car park just to get to my car? It's too HDB lifestyle. No way.

stop dreaming Guest

please all the cars! HR is good , go there u will know the atmosphere very quiet and resort like

trust me!

realised Guest

Strange HR and Regency heights are the highest buildings in Hillview actually not sure why they are allowed to do that! because Gombak actually does nt allow flat higher than 12 at hillview... but then again it is 99 years

8::::::::::o Guest

certain parts of gombak nearer to mindef while hr and rh are away. Anyway i wouldnt buy these 2 cheapo developments
    Quote Originally Posted by realised
    Strange HR and Regency heights are the highest buildings in Hillview actually not sure why they are allowed to do that! because Gombak actually does nt allow flat higher than 12 at hillview... but then again it is 99 years

advertised again Guest

today Hillview Regency is in newspaper again, don know if that is a good thing for the image of the condo especially so long and so many units still empty , heard the maintenance charge is almost 300 S$! due to too few people

Not strange Guest

Hillview Regency, Regent Hts and Guilin View are in Bukit Batok/Gombak areas - it appears the govt is more generous with plot ratio for 99LH property. Hillview Ave's freehold/999 condos all have height limit of 10 floors and plot ratio of 1.9. This is actually good news - it means the condos have fewer units on larger plots of land - more exclusive. It also means with the downtown MRT line, it is likely those condos near Hillview station will have the plot ratio revised upwards. Hillview, Bukit Timah, Upper Bukit Timah are all low to mid density areas with very low plot ratios. Even at Upper Bukit Timah, you don't see tall developments except for example 99LH condos like Bukit View.

Quote Originally Posted by realised

To the Novena dumbass Guest

Walau eh... you also come to hillview area to spread your filth and rubbish.

Don't tell me hillview area you also want to say as part of Novena? Wahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by u r pseudo rich
    the rich i knw dont drive cars. They usually own 6 cars and hire 2 full time chaffeurs paying them $3k each a mth. Rich live in huge mansions in coronation rd that are big enuf to house a ferrari, rolls royce, lambo, porsche 911, merc and an ordinary porsche cayenne for grocery shopping by maid. All licence plates r single digits. All 6 maids wear uniforms and the proud owner nanages business frm hme.

Unregistereddf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by To the Novena dumbass
    Walau eh... you also come to hillview area to spread your filth and rubbish.

Don't tell me hillview area you also want to say as part of Novena? Wahahahaha

Unregistered best Guest

Default HR

i think HR is so far the most newest and reasonable condo around the vicinity. exclusive and good . i am surprise it is so badly occupied not sure if there is still 30% unsold.. any body got any idea?

puke Guest

i think u said that to make people puke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered best
    i think HR is so far the most newest and reasonable condo around the vicinity. exclusive and good . i am surprise it is so badly occupied not sure if there is still 30% unsold.. any body got any idea?

Unregistered super Guest

Default really

some people just cannot afford and make such noise forget them idiots

Unregisteread Guest

i think many people r discerning nt to buy HR.

HR is still reasonable Guest

Default look at it

if people drive thru the hillview n look at the new houses , they will not miss HR, look at the rest old and cluttered .. where privacy ? also many got west sun positioned really bad man
    !

HR all the way

It's not Hillview Guest

The Hillview condos along the Hillview belt cannot be cluttered because of the low plot ratio of 1.4. These condos usually have less than 400 units on huge plots of land. HR is along Bukit Batok East Ave 2 and surrounded by HDB on HDB 99 lease - not everyone's cup of tea - a misleading Hillview name but it's not along Hillview at all. From a long term investment standpoint, discerning investors should go to the less dense Hillview or Hume condos, esp those who will be within walking distance to the new Hillview MRT. Those with easy access to Upper Bukit Timah is also more convenient in terms of transport with many buses plying along Bukit Timah Road.

Quote Originally Posted by HR is still reasonable
    if people drive thru the hillview n look at the new houses , they will not miss HR, look at the rest old and cluttered .. where privacy ? also many got west sun positioned really bad man
    !

HR all the way

Unregistered1234 Guest

Default sour grape

Quote Originally Posted by It's not Hillview
    The Hillview condos along the Hillview belt cannot be cluttered because of the low plot ratio of 1.4. These condos usually have less than 400 units on huge plots of land. HR is along Bukit Batok East Ave 2 and surrounded by HDB on HDB 99 lease - not everyone's cup of tea - a misleading Hillview name but it's not along Hillview at all. From a long term investment standpoint, discerning investors should go to the less dense Hillview or Hume condos, esp those who will be within walking distance to the new Hillview MRT. Those with easy access to Upper Bukit Timah is also more convenient in terms of transport with many buses plying along Bukit Timah Road.
    this person is really sour grape all sorts of nonsenze

Unregistered12345689 Guest

Default what going on

Hey this plc has still units unsold and far east is still having advert today ... what is wrong with this condo i believe far east is still thinking the market will be good

high floors selling at 800 above per square foot and not show flat singaporean still rich man

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered12345689
    Hey this plc has still units unsold and far east is still having advert today ... what is wrong with this condo i believe far east is still thinking the market will be good

high floors selling at 800 above per square foot and not show flat singaporean still rich man
    $800psf only?
    Wow! Cool!
    Cheaper than a 99-leasehold project in district 19.

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name ..... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Kovan Residences . OCR ....... 4 ............................... 964 ................ 940 ............... 860
    Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    Wow!
    KR has just broken August record high of $954psf with this new record high of $964psf.
    Bravo!

Nope Guest

One of the worst condos along Bukit Batok. It's not even along Hillview Ave - the name is deceiving. Far East is famous for that, naming "Tanglin Regency" which is NOT in Tanglin and Hillview Regency which is NOT in Hillview. Try those freehold condos along Hillview Ave with great views of nature reserves. Those will also get the Hilllview MRT station on the downtown line and closer to cooler hangouts like Rail Mall and Bukit Timah Firestation. Hillview Regency is also just beside Acadia Lodge in Bukit Batok which is a foreign workers quarters. So the environment surrounded by HDB and workers quarters is not genteel at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1234
    this person is really sour grape all sorts of nonsenze

RegĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    $800psf only?
    Wow! Cool!
    Cheaper than a 99-leasehold project in district 19.
    Hey! Cheap man!

Default seek advice

Quote Originally Posted by Nope
    One of the worst condos along Bukit Batok. It's not even along Hillview Ave - the name is deceiving. Far East is famous for that, naming "Tanglin Regency" which is NOT in Tanglin and Hillview Regency which is NOT in Hillview. Try those freehold condos along Hillview Ave with great views of nature reserves. Those will also get the Hilllview MRT station on the downtown line and closer to cooler hangouts like Rail Mall and Bukit Timah Firestation. Hillview Regency is also just beside Acadia Lodge in Bukit Batok which is a foreign workers quarters. So the environment surrounded by HDB and workers quarters is not genteel at all.

What is acadia lodge , seems like a new plc?

thanks

Hillview regency Special

Promotion!!!

3 bedroom and 3 +1

starting from 685 psf only!!!

until this weekend only (30 Nov 08)

Please email me at [email protected]

for more details

Dont miss it!!

Thanks

Default u sure

is this resale or what FEO where got so cheap