Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hillview Regency

fake feng shui man Guest

Default stop it

if u r not feng shui trained shut up

wrong Guest

Default depend facing

Quote Originally Posted by HR bad bad feng s
    the best facing 4 HR is 2 tall spires whch translates to poison arrow and bad luck. Mreover how cn locatn be premium when it is in the middle of a cluster of hdb flats and 2 telecm spires. I thk ths is one of far east's flop projects n no dispute bout it. The next flop would be hillvista whch i thk no sane persn would buy it for that kind of psf n locatn
    I think the best facing is the one facing the landed properties and hillview plus no afternoon sun , no tel spires and also no facing mountain and most expensive very exclusive!

Suddenly Guest

Default everyone talk fengshui

Suddenly everyone become fengshui masters.

yes Guest

Talking how come

ya maybe we should seek some real expert to comment if there is

Unregistered123456 Guest

Default thin floor

i think most pple did not know HR has glass top to ground very solid seldom u see this now adays for condo and that will mean the flooring is affected but remember the view is great and high very good!

no body bother Guest

Default yes

HR is gone case, no one likes it and full of pple distaste of FEO i think we need to shy ourselves from this

Feo sucks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by no body bother
    HR is gone case, no one likes it and full of pple distaste of FEO i think we need to shy ourselves from this
    Up till now still has many units from developer unsold! shit developement!

kan na sai development Guest

HR is a goner all these years. FEO has too many flop projects in upper bt timah n hr one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feo sucks
    Up till now still has many units from developer unsold! shit developement!

bnnb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kan na sai development
    HR is a goner all these years. FEO has too many flop projects in upper bt timah n hr one of them.
    you got no marney to buy just say so la. work harder.

Use ur brains Guest

Talking

If I dare to criticise, I am definitely staying in a better location than HR. My place is just 3 MRT stops to town and 5 min drive to Orchard. You figure out which is better...Jealous of HR residents, no way, dumbass...

Quote Originally Posted by bnnb
    you got no marney to buy just say so la. work harder.

HR =lousy feng shui Guest

HR fronted by poison arrows (2 tall telecom spires), backed by some hdb flats n lowrise filthy factories so u do call that gd feng shui? If people regard buildings as mountains then most singapreans wud be surroundd by mountains, wat a joke
    Quote Originally Posted by fengshui master
    It's backed by mountain. So it's very good.

Huonad Guest

You so superstitious then go buy somewhere else lah. Fengshui is a very individual thing. You say HV has bad fengshui but the original owners bought at 300+psf and now can sell double! Surely to these people, it is good fengshui? I knew of people who made a killing selling of HV Regency and were very happy with their purchase.

Always believe in yourself. I would rather you mention the good and bad points about any property, other than superstitious beliefs. There're condos facing telephone towers, e.g. bukit timah Greenwood area, Sentosa Cove, Oxley and River Valley area (Fort Canning Hill has towers), Robertson Quay and these are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by HR =lousy feng shui
    HR fronted by poison arrows (2 tall telecom spires), backed by some hdb flats n lowrise filthy factories so u do call that gd feng shui? If people regard buildings as mountains then most singapreans wud be surroundd by mountains, wat a joke

wat a joke Guest

300psf in HV in the last 10 years? R u having a fever? Name me the development n unit. u must be talking cock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huonad
    You so superstitious then go buy somewhere else lah. Fengshui is a very individual thing. You say HV has bad fengshui but the original owners bought at 300+psf and now can sell double! Surely to these people, it is good fengshui? I knew of people who made a killing selling of HV Regency and were very happy with their purchase.

Always believe in yourself. I would rather you mention the good and bad points about any property, other than superstitious beliefs. There're condos facing telephone towers, e.g. bukit timah Greenwood area, Sentosa Cove, Oxley and River Valley area (Fort Canning Hill has towers), Robertson Quay and these are doing well.

joker Guest

Default wat u saying

exactly i think there are crooks saying all the wrong thing just to sell their flats at higher price, saw one trying to sell 850 K when it cost only 600 K two years ago!

please Guest

Default all u people

all those trying to jack the price up please stop it! the plc is really that bad and not even considered a HDB! look the hdb still have good bic stand and policing around, hr is way out and lack of the condo image and status

don choose!

indian workers Guest

Default just saw

i was surveying the plc and realised there are several indian workers passing by the vicinity of the HR, this is very unsightly and not safe especially in the night, any pple got any advice ? if the place is still good?

waste of time Guest

the project is a waste of time lah....HR is neither here nor there. It is not in Bt Timah neither is it near bt batok MRT station or central. for the best view units, the facing is 2 tall spires which are poison arrows in feng shui terms. i have been into a #21 unit and can't believe how thin the ceiling is. you can here conversations from upstairs and people walking upstairs. if there are kids running upstairs, u won't hope to have any peace.

Quote Originally Posted by indian workers
    i was surveying the plc and realised there are several indian workers passing by the vicinity of the HR, this is very unsightly and not safe especially in the night, any pple got any advice ? if the place is still good?

rubbish Guest

Default stop it

i think the comment above is nonsense, condo ceiling are tall how come u know how thin is it? people walking hello! the stairs are so far away from the flats itself pple use lift on every floor , plain nonsense

no pt arguing lah Guest

i was there in the unit so no pt arguing. Can hear ppl walking n talkng upstairs loud n clear, so flooring really thin. U can even estimate how thin the flooring is frm outside. Just look at the bottom of top flr french window to the top of the lower flr french window only 1 over feet thick
    Quote Originally Posted by rubbish
    i think the c tomment above is nonsense, condo ceiling are tall how come u know how thin is it? people walking hello! the stairs are so far away from the flats itself pple use lift on every floor , plain nonsense

rubbish again Guest

is there people staying on 22nd floor? what nonsense, the whole stack got no people living there!

truth Guest

do u know which tower i am talking about? if what i heard was not from people, then it is worse, the place is haunted. lousy flooring means lousy flooring, what is there to argue about?

Quote Originally Posted by rubbish again
    is there people staying on 22nd floor? what nonsense, the whole stack got no people living there!

stupid Guest

Default get out

I suggest u get out of this forum full of shit , all u know is critise , why not tell me where u stay and let me give my opinion then! which block why i care which block i am only interested in premium stack what r u talking about then

HR lousy means lousy Guest

every unit has thin ceiling and i m stressing bout poor workmanship so nothing to argue. Anybody can see how thick the flooring/ceiling is even frm outside so what is there to argue? Wat has the place i stay got to do wth the current pt of contention here? Ths is hr thread so i m only int to talk bout hr.
    Quote Originally Posted by stupid
    I suggest u get out of this forum full of shit , all u know is critise , why not tell me where u stay and let me give my opinion then! which block why i care which block i am only interested in premium stack what r u talking about then

yeah Guest

yeah, the units in HR have thin flooring and ceiling coz my friend lives in one of those units. he can't wait to offload his unit now and waiting for a sucker to come along...

Quote Originally Posted by HR lousy means lousy
    every unit has thin ceiling and i m stressing bout poor workmanship so nothing to argue. Anybody can see how thick the flooring/ceiling is even frm outside so what is there to argue? Wat has the place i stay got to do wth the current pt of contention here? Ths is hr thread so i m only int to talk bout hr.

FESUCKS Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yeah
    yeah, the units in HR have thin flooring and ceiling coz my friend lives in one of those units. he can't wait to offload his unit now and waiting for a sucker to come along...
    Well, what do you guys expect? The developer is Far East. Anybody who knows a bit about property will not buy a Far East property. Over priced with lousy quality.

FE sucks big time Guest

FE builds low quality condos and charge high. Why then do u think the company is so rich...

Quote Originally Posted by FESUCKS
    Well, what do you guys expect? The developer is Far East. Anybody who knows a bit about property will not buy a Far East property. Over priced with lousy quality.

FE really got problem? Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FE sucks big time
    FE builds low quality condos and charge high. Why then do u think the company is so rich...
    I also heard from my colleagues about the quality. But how true is it? Friend staying in executive condo La Casa did not mention anything. Maybe still new so no problem yet. Can someone share some experience? Anyway, if got defect, FE is obligated to change or repair rite?

read earlier postings Guest

read earlier postings on flooring n ceiling.
    Quote Originally Posted by FE really got problem?
    I also heard from my colleagues about the quality. But how true is it? Friend staying in executive condo La Casa did not mention anything. Maybe still new so no problem yet. Can someone share some experience? Anyway, if got defect, FE is obligated to change or repair rite?

not bad Guest

actually i saw the show flat, it was nice and quiet on 24th floor however it is 100 K more than usual price as listed by far east not sure worth to buy or not this is the best stack after all heard many rich people bought that level

the flooring is really nice white marble and all features are great!

wow!

Not good Guest

Rich people will not buy a 99LH condo (oops I think 80+ yrs left only) with a Bukit Batok address. Worst still, surrounded by HDB with no HDB amenities.

Quote Originally Posted by not bad
    actually i saw the show flat, it was nice and quiet on 24th floor however it is 100 K more than usual price as listed by far east not sure worth to buy or not this is the best stack after all heard many rich people bought that level

the flooring is really nice white marble and all features are great!

wow!