Page 1 of 27 12345611162126 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centris @ Jurong Point

Default The Centris @ Jurong Point

Hi...wondering why the Centris thread disappeared in this forum.

All Centris owner, pls come in for gathering

Yes, wondering what had happened to the thread, I had sent a email to the moderator, however no response.

Lets keep this Centris thread alive again!

Question

Me too! Had sent the email but still no reply!!?? Anyway, yes (of-course)! I will continuously support this new thread!!

Cheers!

Hi Bro and Sis here,

i bought a unit in blk 77 2 bedroom, care to share which block you staying?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kongming
    Hi Bro and Sis here,

BLK 50, 3 Bedroom.

101010101010101 Guest

I SMELL STINKING FACTORY FUMES WHEN I GO TO JURONG TO WORK EVERY WEEK (NO JOKE!) WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN THAT KIND OF PLACE. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE GOVT SPENDS THERE, THE QUALITY OF AIR IN JURONG IS REALLY BAD....

Quote Originally Posted by JO
    BLK 50, 3 Bedroom.
    Hi bro........

you mean stark 50 is it

Btw, im at blk 81

Quote Originally Posted by w13ng
    Hi bro........

you mean stark 50 is it

Btw, im at blk 81
    Ooop! It's blk 87...stark50.

Quote Originally Posted by 101010101010101
    I SMELL STINKING FACTORY FUMES WHEN I GO TO JURONG TO WORK EVERY WEEK (NO JOKE!) WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN THAT KIND OF PLACE. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE GOVT SPENDS THERE, THE QUALITY OF AIR IN JURONG IS REALLY BAD....
    Let me borrow the "East Wind" and blow all the fumes to your house!

Pls get out of this forum if you intend to put such kind of irrelevant facts here, pls keep this forum clean.

Bobo Guest

Hi I am Blk 83 4Bed room

SuperHusky Guest

How do u find out which blk is which stack?

I am in Blk 85. Which stack is it?
    Does it mean anything??

Centris Lover Guest

Glad you guys are still around. If the thread here is not stable, kindly open a thread somewhere else and let me know, I will be there.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHusky
    How do u find out which blk is which stack?

I am in Blk 85. Which stack is it?
    Does it mean anything??
    Dear SuperHusky,

You unit no. is also your stack no. and it mean that if we know the stack no. then normally tell us that your apartment type, layout and also facing. So now do u know your stack?

hi all.........

anyone can advise the dimension of the planter?
    also the ceiling height

ZhouYu Guest

Halo,

All Centris Owner, I am ZhouYu fm Stack 44.

Centris Fa ah......

Centris Lover Guest

Thumbs up

Stack 44 is good.

1010101010101 Guest

Wink

I AM JUST STATING A FACT, WHAT IS THERE TO GET WORKED UP ABOUT? IT IS A KNOWN FACT AND NOT IRRELEVANT. I WORK IN JURONG EVERY WEEK AND SMELL THE SAME SHIT IN THE AIR EVERYTIME I STEP INTO JURONG. AIR POLLUTION=HEALTH THREAT=POOR QUALITY OF LIFE, SO HOW IS IT IRRELEVANT? IF YOU DO NOT MIND THE FILTHY AIR, GO AHEAD AND LIVE IN JURONG, IF PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM MIND IT, THEN I WOULD SIMPLY ADVISE THEM NOT TO BUY ANY PRIVATE PROPERTY IN JURONG UNLESS IT IS SOLD AT DIRT CHEAP PRICE OF $200PSF. i REST MY CASE....

Let me borrow the "East Wind" and blow all the fumes to your house!

Pls get out of this forum if you intend to put such kind of irrelevant facts here, pls keep this forum clean.

Quote Originally Posted by 1010101010101
    I AM JUST STATING A FACT, WHAT IS THERE TO GET WORKED UP ABOUT? IT IS A KNOWN FACT AND NOT IRRELEVANT. I WORK IN JURONG EVERY WEEK AND SMELL THE SAME SHIT IN THE AIR EVERYTIME I STEP INTO JURONG. AIR POLLUTION=HEALTH THREAT=POOR QUALITY OF LIFE, SO HOW IS IT IRRELEVANT? IF YOU DO NOT MIND THE FILTHY AIR, GO AHEAD AND LIVE IN JURONG, IF PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM MIND IT, THEN I WOULD SIMPLY ADVISE THEM NOT TO BUY ANY PRIVATE PROPERTY IN JURONG UNLESS IT IS SOLD AT DIRT CHEAP PRICE OF $200PSF. i REST MY CASE....
    Hi bro..

Kindly leave my thread if you're not centris owner

Super Husky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by w13ng
    hi all.........

anyone can advise the dimension of the planter?
    also the ceiling height
    Interested to know ceiling height too.
    Am thinking of installing ceiling fans with lights.

The annex to sales agreement contain a diagram of height of each floor (very small font), can use that to calculate ceiling height. Think there's a table which states planter area too.

Jou Guest

Smile

Yes, please rest and don't come to this forum any more. If you are so concerned about health threat then you should not work in Jurong area. IF YOU DO NOT MIND THE FILTHY AIR, GO AHEAD AND WORK IN JURONG.
    FYI, the construction cost is more than $200psf so don't expect to find a property in JW for $200psf or less.

ZhouYu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Centris Lover
    Stack 44 is good.
    Thank you for ur comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jou
    Yes, please rest and don't come to this forum any more. If you are so concerned about health threat then you should not work in Jurong area. IF YOU DO NOT MIND THE FILTHY AIR, GO AHEAD AND WORK IN JURONG.
    FYI, the construction cost is more than $200psf so don't expect to find a property in JW for $200psf or less.
    Well said Jou,

to be honest, im sick and tired to reply to this joker, but in fact I pity him that he needs to come and work in this "polluted" area everyday. He may have been waiting till his neck long on purchasing a unit here for $200PSF, too bad our Centris price keeps going up now, and I think it may be even better when TOP.

Lets move on now!

There's this forum on The Centris at:

http://www.myhometown.sg

Dun think it will be spammed like what's happening here.

RainbowGal Guest

If Jurong's air is threatening ur health, please STOP coming here to work. If not, I'm worry dat ur health will worsen day by day.... Please go somewhere else to work, what for torturing urself? I REALLY PITY YOU dat you have to drag urself here, please find another job elsewhere ... Its better for u...

RainbowGal Guest

Hi......Kongming & ZhouYu,

Cheers, Cheers & Cheers to Centris....

Here I come...... I'm RainbowGal... Know who am I?

Halo to all Centris Lovers,

I'm a supporter for Centris too!!!!

Jou Guest

Hi Bro and Sis here,

Blk 75, Unit 22, 3BR

Centris owner Guest

Cool

Hi

Im at stack 45, maybe we will meet in the lift. Ha Ha

007 Guest

Angry

I'm glad you are not an owner of Centris and will never be. We don't want to have neighbor like you.

1010101010101 Guest

Talking

can't lah...my pay in jurong too good, can retire in 10 years. i have to endure the shit in jurong at all cost to make a living. thanks for your sympathy and concern and since you understand my plight, you should get all the others to slowly evacuate from jurong and get the govt to do cloud seeding above jurong everyday so that the rain can quell the filthy air there. If cloud seeding is too expensive an affair for the govt to take on long term, maybe all jurong residents should be made to pay a "cloud seeding levy" to ease the burden of the govt.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowGal
    If Jurong's air is threatening ur health, please STOP coming here to work. If not, I'm worry dat ur health will worsen day by day.... Please go somewhere else to work, what for torturing urself? I REALLY PITY YOU dat you have to drag urself here, please find another job elsewhere ... Its better for u...