Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centris @ Jurong Point

hahaha Guest

marine parade is nearer to all the red light areas of singapore, constantly hearing planes buzzing in the sky, no large nature reserves to enjoy, too many snobbish arseholes like u and only 1 lousy parkway parade shopping centre. In case u want to brag about the sea view and the beach, we have that in the west too and better, at least u get to enjoy seaviews wthout the noise of planes.
    Quote Originally Posted by stay where
    marine parade u comment!

Pity those in M Parade Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stay where
    marine parade u comment!
    Just one reason will pwn all.
    A slum dumbass like you is staying in Marine Parade.
    Nothing else to say.
    What could be worst than having ignoramuses like you as neighbours.
    Pity your neighbours in Marine Parade.

To those crazy wankers Guest

Quote Originally Posted by haha
    Comparing Centris with Orchard residences is like comparing a Proton with BMW. Don't you know Orchard residences is in town area wheras Centris is in Ulu area you dumb ass.
    Marine Parade is just as ULU. FYI, u retarded bastard.

stupid or wat Guest

I think the above comment is plain stupid and ignorant , jurong is constantly haunted by the planes in Tengah , even sometimes cannot hear the phone online , next , jurong has the worst air quality due to heavy traffic and high crime rate and evening go there see what happens the view will convince u trust me!

Unregistered007 Guest

Why wasting time to debate?
    Just go check out the tracsactions posted at URA.
    This project clearly appreciated much better than the infamous "The Legend", but is doing quite badly among many other projects. Surprisingly, it appreciate at much slower rate than the "LakeShore" which is on in Jurong.
    If I were you, stay clear of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid or wat
    I think the above comment is plain stupid and ignorant , jurong is constantly haunted by the planes in Tengah , even sometimes cannot hear the phone online , next , jurong has the worst air quality due to heavy traffic and high crime rate and evening go there see what happens the view will convince u trust me!

Unregistered01 Guest

Think there are many posts elsewhere in other districts saying that people who stay in the East have shit in their heads. Sigh, all these due to some idiotic dumbass who tarnish the good name of the people staying there.

One will wonder why someone who stays in Marine Parade comes all the way here to bash other places just to make himself feel superior. What a shame.
    Perhaps he was born with a loose screw. Pity the parents.

Go read the posts in other districts, one joker keep making posts demeaning the west and praising the East. Guess it is the our very same dumbass here staying in Marine Parade.

Unregistered007 Guest

Correction:

I meant infamous "The Linear".

Forget about "The Legend" no project in Jurong is even good enough to be placed under the same category as "The Legend" for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered01
    Think there are many posts elsewhere in other districts saying that people who stay in the East have shit in their heads. Sigh, all these due to some idiotic dumbass who tarnish the good name of the people staying there.

One will wonder why someone who stays in Marine Parade comes all the way here to bash other places just to make himself feel superior. What a shame.
    Perhaps he was born with a loose screw. Pity the parents.

Go read the posts in other districts, one joker keep making posts demeaning the west and praising the East. Guess it is the our very same dumbass here staying in Marine Parade.

Unregistered005 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered007
    Why wasting time to debate?
    Just go check out the tracsactions posted at URA.
    This project clearly appreciated much better than the infamous "The Legend", but is doing quite badly among many other projects. Surprisingly, it appreciate at much slower rate than the "LakeShore" which is on in Jurong.
    If I were you, stay clear of this one.
    Doing quite badly? Not so.
    A minimum gain of $40000 is not bad for now.

Of course it is not doing as well as lakeshore.
    It is still moons away from TOP.

Well, bet the following article will flip the Marine Parade Nut crazy....

Unregistered007 Guest

In this table, cenntris indeed scored lowest percentage gain in comparing to the rest. The market is really on a soft patch right now. To see more gain from here, the project has to be very special.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered005
    Doing quite badly? Not so.
    A minimum gain of $40000 is not bad for now.

Of course it is not doing as well as lakeshore.
    It is still moons away from TOP.

Well, bet the following article will flip the Marine Parade Nut crazy....

Unregistered05 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered007
    In this table, cenntris indeed scored lowest percentage gain in comparing to the rest. The market is really on a soft patch right now. To see more gain from here, the project has to be very special.
    A gain of 20% is commendable seeing that it is in suburban
    plus the fact that it is still far from TOP.

Had it TOP earlier when the market sentiments was still exuberant,
    the results could be very different.

Anyway, numbers can be intepreted in so many ways.
    One may look at its 20% gain as a disadvantage as it the lowest
    among those listed. However, one has to wonder about the other
    numerous projects that are not listed in the report too?

I think the papers just choose a few prominent developments to showcase.
    Many other developments are not reflected.

FIRE sale Guest

trust me , soon u will see more fire sale at centris just watch

Unregistered001 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FIRE sale
    who are you?
    Put your credentials here if you want ppl to trust you.

Got fire sales treat you to buffet but what if no fire sales then how????
    At least put some reasons here for discussion mah....

ask so much Guest

why ask so much , lousy plc mean lousy plc still want to poke others just so singaporean

wtf fire sale? Guest

fire sale for ****?

sell already then people live where?

most people bought centris to stay, not for speculation.

there are already very few speculators in market.

most remaining i market are those genuine buyers for stay and for investment (collecting rent, holding for more than 5 years for capital appreciation)

Gem! Guest

I believe most Centris owners have the financial capabilities to hold on especially those original owners who got it when first launched at the attractive pricing. Owners please ignore the clowns in this thread. They crave for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Gem!
    I believe most Centris owners have the financial capabilities to hold on especially those original owners who got it when first launched at the attractive pricing. Owners please ignore the clowns in this thread. They crave for attention.
    Hi Gem

well said, these are the clowns that are waiting to buy Centris at a low price and hence shouting "lousy plc" and "firesales". Facts speaks for itself, look at the latest transaction for Centris, price appreciates slowly towards TOP, it is going around 650 psf now, I would say 700 PSF is likely reachable when TOP next year.

No new condos in this vicinity, why are we worried about fire sales, even if there is, likely I will buy another unit to rent it out, so many expats in the west, big companies in Tuas and Jurong island, and with the new Hub coming in Jurong, no reason why units here cannot fetch high rentals.

Unreggae Guest

can have high rental but must include China Mei Mei for domestic service lah ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kongming
    Hi Gem

well said, these are the clowns that are waiting to buy Centris at a low price and hence shouting "lousy plc" and "firesales". Facts speaks for itself, look at the latest transaction for Centris, price appreciates slowly towards TOP, it is going around 650 psf now, I would say 700 PSF is likely reachable when TOP next year.

No new condos in this vicinity, why are we worried about fire sales, even if there is, likely I will buy another unit to rent it out, so many expats in the west, big companies in Tuas and Jurong island, and with the new Hub coming in Jurong, no reason why units here cannot fetch high rentals.

china mei mei Guest

soon these china mei mei will be yr boss just wait!

Unreggae Guest

who is boss in bed? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by china mei mei

Unregistered009 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ask so much
    why ask so much , lousy plc mean lousy plc still want to poke others just so singaporean
    Of course must ask your credentials, who knows whether you are mental patient spouting nonsense or not.

Wrong place Guest

Wrong place lah. If you like China mei mei go to D12 Balestier D14 Geylang or D15 Katong/Joo Chiat area.

Quote Originally Posted by china mei mei

Mysterious Guest

Hi Gem

Seems like there will be another project on the land between Lakeholmz & Lakeside MRT. Saw a showroom settingup recently.

exactly Guest

yes heard that developer bought quite cheap also the supply will exceed demand and there goes our centris people!! poor investor

no way Guest

It will definitely be price higher than Lakeholmz since it is nearer to the MRT and Jurong Lake district. Should be about $650 to $750psf average.

aloha Guest

With the increase in supply, soon these people will be competing with you for rental dollar and sale. Good competition is good, it make centris owners to be more realistic and stop dreaming about sky high prices.

Quote Originally Posted by no way
    It will definitely be price higher than Lakeholmz since it is nearer to the MRT and Jurong Lake district. Should be about $650 to $750psf average.

Quote Originally Posted by aloha
    With the increase in supply, soon these people will be competing with you for rental dollar and sale. Good competition is good, it make centris owners to be more realistic and stop dreaming about sky high prices.
    A matter of fact Centris is not high yet, TOP next year and its only about 650psf for those pool facing, just look at Livia now, 3-4 years then TOP already selling average 650psf.

Centris is situated above a shopping mall, and thats why the selling point of convenience, its for ppl who think that such convenience suits them, for ppl who think that they do not even need to drive a car to so far away and buy all the groceries, 24 hour NTUC available just below, so much more convenience that I do not wish to elaborate more and I believe these are the selling point here.

Siao Guest

You can't compare Centris to Livia like that because it has always been the case that Paris Ris HDB cost more than Jurong West HDB, don't believe me check the newspaper. So that fact that centris is asking the same price as Livia means it is high already.

A matter of fact Centris is not high yet, TOP next year and its only about 650psf for those pool facing, just look at Livia now, 3-4 years then TOP already selling average 650psf.

Centris is situated above a shopping mall, and thats why the selling point of convenience, its for ppl who think that such convenience suits them, for ppl who think that they do not even need to drive a car to so far away and buy all the groceries, 24 hour NTUC available just below, so much more convenience that I do not wish to elaborate more and I believe these are the selling point here.

i second that. centris definitely have an edge over other developments with a shopping mall/transport right below it. convenience is there. anyway both are different products targeting different market group. one is condo while the other is mixed development.

btw, can anyone post pics of centris? thks!

Quote Originally Posted by jt88
    i second that. centris definitely have an edge over other developments with a shopping mall/transport right below it. convenience is there. anyway both are different products targeting different market group. one is condo while the other is mixed development.

btw, can anyone post pics of centris? thks!
    Yes, there is why you can't compare Livia to centris. Both got their selling points and target at different group of customers. I should say, both are great projects with reasonable pricing with good amenities.

picture hunter Guest