Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 271213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centris @ Jurong Point

Unregistered123456 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered5555
    kanni naobu chao chee by...sour grape who cant fukin afford a private!
    this is how centris people react not very friendly and moral; guess the price will drop

definitely Guest

Default yaya

Quote Originally Posted by an orgling lot
    what is worse is that these factory workers like to gather together and orgle at people walking by. the worst part is that even if they were to commit crime, you will have one hack of a difficulty even identifying them as an eye-witness coz they all look the same. i have a relative living in the west and saw a tanned man (resembling a foreign worker) trying to open her corridor window once and that gave her hell of a fright. she made a police report but has hack of a difficulty even trying to describe the person as he looks like any typical ******(can't mention race) on the street. She and her children sometimes feel this uneasiness walking past Jurong point as there will be groups of workers orgling at them as they walk past.

we will have increase crime rate u all know that, at one time i saw 3 enforcers running for one worker, he ran so fast and into crowd , how to catch .. not to mention they will go on with their activities and they will come back again, i am not sure how many of this will continue... why don all of you get it?

Even in India , every one has different status and they abide by tat and with them abusing our equality system , we will be affected , imagine staying on top of a playground where crime is happening, man this is going to be FIREWORKS

take it easy Guest

Looks like there are many people who don't like Jurong and owners are also very defensive.

Take it easy my friend. This is just a forum for discussion. Doesn't mean that your property price will go down because of this. The real factors that can cause property value to drop is supply higher than demand, deep recession, poor location with no demand, etc.

Be gentleman and continue with the discussion. It's always benificial to you to hear who others has to say and contrast that with what you believe in. In the end, you will be the one laughing if you prove that the critics are wrong.

On the other hand, if you misjudge and others are right you also learn something from this. Always keep an open mind. You'll stand to gain from it and become smarter than others.

Time will tell Guest

Yes we should keep an open mind. For Centris owners and those anti-Centris or anti-Jurong industrial town forumers let's see whether the price for Jurong residential will boom. I am sure the price will rise signicantly. Having say that it is not advisable to sell off your your unit right after TOP because don't forget a Canadian institution and commercial building will be built within the vicinity in the near future. Not forgeting the commercial hub at Jurong Lake district will pour in more demand for private residential for foreign expatriates.

Quote Originally Posted by take it easy
    Looks like there are many people who don't like Jurong and owners are also very defensive.

Take it easy my friend. This is just a forum for discussion. Doesn't mean that your property price will go down because of this. The real factors that can cause property value to drop is supply higher than demand, deep recession, poor location with no demand, etc.

Be gentleman and continue with the discussion. It's always benificial to you to hear who others has to say and contrast that with what you believe in. In the end, you will be the one laughing if you prove that the critics are wrong.

On the other hand, if you misjudge and others are right you also learn something from this. Always keep an open mind. You'll stand to gain from it and become smarter than others.

Same person Guest

I am sure you are the same person who use vulgarity purposely and then make the following remark to defame Centirs people. Centris people already trying their best to defend their homeland so i believe they won't be so stupid as to use vulgarity which would reflect how uncivilized they are. How do i tell that? Based on the time difference the two posts which is barely two minutes apart. What a childish act you have. Get out of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123456
    this is how centris people react not very friendly and moral; guess the price will drop

Meaning of "industrial" Guest

Let me say this again:

Ask you where is the news of more factories to come and you just tell us the land that JTC owns? There is no announcement of any future plans for land sales for manufacturing at all from JTC. But govt already say Jurong is going to become the largest commercial hub in the redevelopment plans for Jurong area. If you look at the Govt Land Sales at JTC website, what do you see? Really there's no future plan there. JTC is only serving the strategic plan of the govt.

Anyway, please don't give the impression that JTC is still selling land just for the low end factories of the 60s. It is the knowledge-based industries like bio-medical sciences and clean energy research we are seeing now. In fact, the JTC land use has move towards research purposes and not like the kind of primary manufacturing seen in the 60s. JTC builds up facilities and land clusters like international business parks, logistics parks, technopreneur parks, etc and then lease them out as a package. That is what they do with the land they own and not just building factories and factories alone. Industrial land is only an inherited legacy, it doesn't mean the land is only meant for manufacturing industries like the 60s-80s. Fact is Singapore has moved on to more service based industries and JTC is catering to the change. You need to be more wholesome in your understanding of the term "industrial".

hello please Guest

Default wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Time will tell
    Yes we should keep an open mind. For Centris owners and those anti-Centris or anti-Jurong industrial town forumers let's see whether the price for Jurong residential will boom. I am sure the price will rise signicantly. Having say that it is not advisable to sell off your your unit right after TOP because don't forget a Canadian institution and commercial building will be built within the vicinity in the near future. Not forgeting the commercial hub at Jurong Lake district will pour in more demand for private residential for foreign expatriates.

Hello please don use those new development as reasons
    u really think these people will rent houses there ? the development are actually at bouna vista , jurong is industrail estate please it is in the DNA , it is because land is cheaper here and those people living are blueworker , even the higher paid people working in jurong wanted to stay in east, if not why after work the road leading to city is jam packed, also they rather stay in hillview than Jurong
    ! are you saying that the lorries and trucks will go away... commercial ? please what is building next to IR all the new office buildings and commerce is taking plc there. commercial means location, if not, what is commerce ? trade in Jurong ? the furtherest i think of is IBP of jurong look at the plot of lands all empty in Jurong , factories r moving out and u said we are getting commerical plans? wake up!

I'm awake Guest

You are the one supposed to wake up. Talking nonsense. Sourgrapes again.

Quote Originally Posted by hello please
    u really think these people will rent houses there ? the development are actually at bouna vista , jurong is industrail estate please it is in the DNA , it is because land is cheaper here and those people living are blueworker , even the higher paid people working in jurong wanted to stay in east, if not why after work the road leading to city is jam packed, also they rather stay in hillview than Jurong
    ! are you saying that the lorries and trucks will go away... commercial ? please what is building next to IR all the new office buildings and commerce is taking plc there. commercial means location, if not, what is commerce ? trade in Jurong ? the furtherest i think of is IBP of jurong look at the plot of lands all empty in Jurong , factories r moving out and u said we are getting commerical plans? wake up!

Good news! Guest

Default 24hr Fairprice Xtra- First in Singapore

Jurong point will have its 24hr Fairprice Xtra. Good news to Centris residents. Can enjoy late night shopping or 24/7.

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/html/cor...%20Ferrari.pdf

To the Novena dumbass Guest

Hello.... you are back... from torturing those folks in D12, D14 to now Jurong area. Don't you have anything better to do?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm awake
    You are the one supposed to wake up. Talking nonsense. Sourgrapes again.

Unregistered00012 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Good news!
    Jurong point will have its 24hr Fairprice Xtra. Good news to Centris residents. Can enjoy late night shopping or 24/7.

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/html/cor...%20Ferrari.pdf
    Who cares what that anti-centris fella say?
    We have our 24 hour hypermart just downstairs, 7 days a week!

How about groceries shopping after midnight movies?

Hello wake up! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hello please
    What are you talking about? The masterplan for the West is all about JURONG. Yes, it's "industrial" development if you want to insist on that term, but the meaning of that term is in fact more holistic in nature than just factories and blue collar workers the way you have imagined. It will include recreation, education, commercial and amenities. There is land here and that is why govt is making big plans to develop this area to decentralise the congestion in town. You can choose to be blinded and biased against Jurong, but the fact you must accept is the Masterplan has already detailed out the transformation that will be taking place here in the near future. You are right about factories which are moving out, and in their place will be commercial activity.

Why do you keep denying this plan? It's all over the press this year. Go URA website and you can find the deailed information. Go URA centre at Maxwell Rd and you can see the display panels and models. Yet you try to ignore the news and keep insisting on more factories to come in future and rely solely on the historical image of Jurong's industrialization during the 60s as the only reason for its continued future. Please, be more wholesome and accept change!

FFFF Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123456
    This is u looking in the mirror.

Disgusted Disguise Guest

Quote Originally Posted by forgive those anti-jurong
    ignore those sour grapes... it have to be the same person who is so anit-jurong....lets forgive him cos his mother must have been raped here by a bangla donkey yrs ago and give birth to him.
    if he gonna post a pic of himself, he must be looking as black as a blanga...haha
    When those anti-jurong people talk like this, you know they are just all out to sabotage, first with misleading information, then with disguise tactics. Hey, let's face facts, if you can't answer the intelligent questions or carry on the argument with good supporting references, don't put up such a loser's act. The real educated and intelligent readers are not interested in such disgusted comments because they don't answer their doubts. They only want facts and news announced by the govt.

FFFF Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Shameless
    Still not giving up your disguise yet? No shame!
    Just putting a mirror in front of you.

Solid news Guest

For those stubborn anti-Centris pple please take a look at the following:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/DMP2008/west.htm

http://www.ura.gov.sg/DMP2008/west_page2.htm

http://www.ura.gov.sg/DMP2008/west_page3.htm

http://www.ura.gov.sg/DMP2008/west_page4.htm

http://www.ura.gov.sg/DMP2008/west_page5.htm

Show us concrete proof that Jurong is not a good place to live in, not a good investment for property, not a good place for business opportunities, not a good place for leisure and recreational, not a good place for education!

The above sources are from government website you dare to challenge they ain't reliable?!!!

jurong location sucks Guest

i dont even bother opening any of those links as nothing can change that fact that Jurong is industrial town n the location sucks. Anywhere further away frm oil refinery, chocolate factory and other factories, the better it is. It doesnt matter wat the govt does in jurong, it will always be a place close to oil refinery and factories. Dont waste ur time trying to market jurong as an upmkt location....sianz
    Quote Originally Posted by Solid news
    For those stubborn anti-Centris pple please take a look at the following:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/DMP2008/west.htm

http://www.ura.gov.sg/DMP2008/west_page2.htm

http://www.ura.gov.sg/DMP2008/west_page3.htm

http://www.ura.gov.sg/DMP2008/west_page4.htm

http://www.ura.gov.sg/DMP2008/west_page5.htm

Show us concrete proof that Jurong is not a good place to live in, not a good investment for property, not a good place for business opportunities, not a good place for leisure and recreational, not a good place for education!

The above sources are from government website you dare to challenge they ain't reliable?!!!

Sour grape king Guest

Thumbs down

You are such a loser with full of jealously. All the more i like you criticising Jurong as it just show how jealous you are.

Quote Originally Posted by jurong location sucks
    i dont even bother opening any of those links as nothing can change that fact that Jurong is industrial town n the location sucks. Anywhere further away frm oil refinery, chocolate factory and other factories, the better it is. It doesnt matter wat the govt does in jurong, it will always be a place close to oil refinery and factories. Dont waste ur time trying to market jurong as an upmkt location....sianz

strange word Guest

jealous? What a strange word to use on someone living in a condo in the central. Centris is a condo i wud gv my ultimate spit. It does nt even have an exclusive land for e cndo to start off with. I drive past that stretch of road n everyone sees e land being occupied by jurong pt n centris is just occupying air space. Many people living living in cndos get to enjoy land exclusively reserved for residents, but too bad for centris jokers who are so pathetic as to share land wth a shopping complex....hahaha dont overrate centris n make me puke further
    Quote Originally Posted by Sour grape king
    You are such a loser with full of jealously. All the more i like you criticising Jurong as it just show how jealous you are.

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by strange word
    jealous? What a strange word to use on someone living in a condo in the central. Centris is a condo i wud gv my ultimate spit. It does nt even have an exclusive land for e cndo to start off with. I drive past that stretch of road n everyone sees e land being occupied by jurong pt n centris is just occupying air space. Many people living living in cndos get to enjoy land exclusively reserved for residents, but too bad for centris jokers who are so pathetic as to share land wth a shopping complex....hahaha dont overrate centris n make me puke further
    U stay in a condo in central?
    PLease dun disgrace the real people staying in condo.

U might as well say u stay in Orchard residences.
    Talk is cheap, and from the way you post, you can't be
    living better than a in a sty.

Unregistered02123 Guest

PLs dun overate yourself and make ALL THE READERS PUKE.

Happy dreaming in your "central condo".

disappointed Guest

Disappointing to know that someone who claimed that he live in the Central is doing this to others. Maybe you are born with a silver spon in your mouth but with a self centered mind. You seem to think that you a class higher than other and look down on others. But it's just the opposite. With all your postings, you are worst soul among all.

This is Singapore. A tiny island which only that you 30mins to travel from central to east or west. It's a natural progression since the central is too congested. The government knew that and had made plans to tranform paya lebah and jurong lake district. Nobody can change this as it has been given the go ahead by the Government.

Don't worry you still get to live in your central but it's time to wake up my friend.

Unregistered123 Guest

The other minor negative aspect about Centris is that it is too far away from the city. Otherwise everything else is excellent. You got shopping malls, eateries, cinemas, well developed tranport system... what more do you want?

lousy estate Guest

no denying it is in lousy estate doesnt matter how much amenities. If everywhere is the same then pty prices wont obey district numbers
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    The other minor negative aspect about Centris is that it is too far away from the city. Otherwise everything else is excellent. You got shopping malls, eateries, cinemas, well developed tranport system... what more do you want?

Unregistered001 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lousy estate
    no denying it is in lousy estate doesnt matter how much amenities. If everywhere is the same then pty prices wont obey district numbers
    The opposite is true.
    No point staying in good estate with zero amenities either,

to smart alec Guest

no such thing as an estate with zero amenities. Name me 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered001
    The opposite is true.
    No point staying in good estate with zero amenities either,

find sales Guest

To all agents in this website, "Which is almost everyone in this website" Go out and close sales. Don't waste time in the showrooms until go crazy and post rubbish in this site.

To act smart alex Guest

Quote Originally Posted by to smart alec
    no such thing as an estate with zero amenities. Name me 1
    Obviously you dunno the meaning of relativity.

Good news!!! Guest

Recession was a april fools joke. tommorow everything back

to normal, relax everyone. MBS2 tommorow launching at

$5000psf, all new hdb units will be sold at $1000psf.

Everyone rejoice.

Not that far Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    Too far? By MRT it's only half an hour away. How far can that be?