Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centris @ Jurong Point

pic hunter Guest

Just saw from the Jurong Point website, restaurants/coffee point like Dian Xiao Er, Ding Tai Fong, Haagen Dazz and Starbucks will be in the new extension, there will be a Challenger IT shop as well. Cool, could not wait for it to TOP!

bhowner Guest

No offence to the owners of Centris but I hate Jurong area. Currently staying at one of the HDB near Jurong Point. The early morning traffic and the evening traffic back home is really bad. The stretch from my house to the AYE easily takes about 20mins thanks to all the big container trucks that go to the AYE in the morning too. I really hate the traffic. Then again if you don't drive, I guess Jurong is ok.

reggie veggie Guest

wouldnt beacon heights be worse? Why u choose beacon heights?
    Quote Originally Posted by bhowner
    No offence to the owners of Centris but I hate Jurong area. Currently staying at one of the HDB near Jurong Point. The early morning traffic and the evening traffic back home is really bad. The stretch from my house to the AYE easily takes about 20mins thanks to all the big container trucks that go to the AYE in the morning too. I really hate the traffic. Then again if you don't drive, I guess Jurong is ok.

bhowner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reggie veggie
    wouldnt beacon heights be worse? Why u choose beacon heights?
    I chose it because of its proximity to town and the woodsville interchange which will be completed before TOP and would ease the bad traffic.

reggie veggie Guest

do u thk there will be much capital appreciatn 4 BH? the psf for st michael seems low generally. Care to comment?
    I chose it because of its proximity to town and the woodsville interchange which will be completed before TOP and would ease the bad traffic.

mata wear shorts Guest

Jams are bad in all part of s'pore dude. u should hv see the traffic at town area and CTE...there's why ERP are situated. only at peak hrs the jam is bad cos ppl are driving out of jurong area.
    take a look at the ERP gantris and u will know where are the jams

JURONG Guest

Default 20MINS???

Hi There,
    Which road did u take? I stay near Jurong Point too but how come the traffic I seen in the morning is not as bad as what you mentioned. Rush hour offcause there will be heavy traffic. No matter whether you stay in town or in Jurong there will be jam..

mata wear shorts Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JURONG
    Hi There,
    Which road did u take? I stay near Jurong Point too but how come the traffic I seen in the morning is not as bad as what you mentioned. Rush hour offcause there will be heavy traffic. No matter whether you stay in town or in Jurong there will be jam..
    he is the truck driver lah..lol

it is true Guest

te traffic is is really bad , stuck for 20 mins!

does who say no is just plainly lying

bhowner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mata wear shorts
    he is the truck driver lah..lol
    Though I drive a truck like vehicle (SUV), I am not a truck driver Anyway, i think it really depends on the timing u drive pass the stretch to Corporation road entrance to AYE. My timing is usually will leave the house at 745, and will only hit the expressway at 805 or so (that is a good 20min). Ironically, my travel time on the expressway from corporation road to Rochor is only 15min. Can you imagine, that short stretch of road of most prob 3-5 km takes me 20min and the long stretch of road on the highway of about 25km takes only 15min.

bhowner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reggie veggie
    do u thk there will be much capital appreciatn 4 BH? the psf for st michael seems low generally. Care to comment?
    Not too concerned about the capital appreciation as this is for my own stay. If it does, it's a bonus, if not, it's fine with me. I got a high floor unit and it's the 1+1. So i get the pool view and a high floor view too. Anyway, my gut feel tells me that this area is undervalued and the property value will increase in time to come with the improved traffic there. When all the prime land in the CCR are taken up and there are not much land left for residential, the next best thing would be the city fringe area and that's when the price will start to appreciate.

Default Construction Status

Anyone here knows what is the construction status for Centris now? Shopping Centre for sure will be open by end 2008, what about Centris? What is the TOP date?

agree with you Guest

Default Congestion is where the ERPs are

Jams are bad in all part of s'pore dude. u should hv see the traffic at town area and CTE...there's why ERP are situated. only at peak hrs the jam is bad cos ppl are driving out of jurong area.
    take a look at the ERP gantris and u will know where are the jams
    agree with you. The areas where really really bad congestions happen are those with ERPs. Until you see ERPs in Jurong, the traffic here will never be worse than other parts of the country, so please don't exaggerate. It is also important to compare the traffic conditions especially during weekends and not just the weekdays. Imagine driving during weekends and still got jams or slow traffic. Again this phenonmenon can be seen in town even during weekends. How good can the quality of that kind of living experience be unless you don't get out of the house?

Mysterious Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kongming
    Anyone here knows what is the construction status for Centris now? Shopping Centre for sure will be open by end 2008, what about Centris? What is the TOP date?
    16th(highest level) is underway.
    dont think shopping wil b rdy cos they need get the interchange up 1st.
    official TOP is 2012...why u asking? tot u bought a unit there?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious
    16th(highest level) is underway.
    dont think shopping wil b rdy cos they need get the interchange up 1st.
    official TOP is 2012...why u asking? tot u bought a unit there?
    Yes, I already bought a unit there, and thats why im asking when is the TOP and construction status !

Cannot wait to move in there already!

Thanks for the info.

Centris Owner Guest

Yes, I already bought a unit there, and thats why im asking when is the TOP and construction status !

Cannot wait to move in there already!

Thanks for the info.
    I just call up the developer, Centris will be ready around 2nd-3rd Quarter 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Centris Owner
    I just call up the developer, Centris will be ready around 2nd-3rd Quarter 2009.
    Yes, that is what the developer estimates.

I tried calling them earlier, wanting to know if I still can change my interior theme, however they told me no changes is allow now.

My previous owner did not select the theme inside, and hence the default selection is being made. Default selection just looks abit too plain for me

?? Guest

Question

Anyone know the ceiling height for 16th flr corner unit, look likes the height is different from the rest. Can advice?

1122 Guest

anyone here on progressive payment scheme? how many % have you paid so far?

Centris owner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 1122
    anyone here on progressive payment scheme? how many % have you paid so far?
    So far 30% paid for my progressive payment

1122 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Centris owner
    So far 30% paid for my progressive payment
    Can you post the payment schedule? It will help us estimate the TOP date.

Mysterious Guest

Yes, that is what the developer estimates.

I tried calling them earlier, wanting to know if I still can change my interior theme, however they told me no changes is allow now.

My previous owner did not select the theme inside, and hence the default selection is being made. Default selection just looks abit too plain for me
    One thing gd abt this developer is that themes are selectable (subsale guys, too bad).
    Unlike a fren who stay in The Chuan. All furnishings are fixed and frankly speaking i do fine it plain too. Of cause the plus points i see is its location and its great view which we know can fetch a better price.
    Could your previous owner bought under subsale too? Themes are displayed in the showroom and its part of the document he need to sign too...hmm

saw Guest

Thumbs down

Hey everyone please go and check yesterday classfied many centris selling at 600 - 700 K ! this is below the developer price hurray~

is it Guest

Wow saw the above, always like to buy a condo with bargain price , feel good. Will try to see if the agents are really telling the truth!

mata wear shorts Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by saw
    Hey everyone please go and check yesterday classfied many centris selling at 600 - 700 K ! this is below the developer price hurray~
    wat is the price psf? wat is the unit area? soft launch was ~$510 psf
    depend on who is selling it...those bought during then are still making profits and definitely not for the subsale chaps....u stupid idiot, dont know much about property

Unregistered222 Guest

wat is the price psf? wat is the unit area? soft launch was ~$510 psf
    depend on who is selling it...those bought during then are still making profits and definitely not for the subsale chaps....u stupid idiot, dont know much about property

Aiya why scold people, what is your problem, you are vested and can't see yourself making less or even losing now ahhh? Poor thing.

8:::o Guest

only goondus will buy centris from 1st owners now.

Quote Originally Posted by saw
    Did you check properly? I saw several ads for centris, all selling above 600psf, there is one 2 bedroom high floor pool facing already selling 675k!

Below developer price? oh my, pls wake up to reality, this is Singapore. I do not forsee it to drop to that level despite recent market turmoil, if there is, pls let me know, I will buy from you.

Unregistered123 Guest

Did you check properly? I saw several ads for centris, all selling above 600psf, there is one 2 bedroom high floor pool facing already selling 675k!

Below developer price? oh my, pls wake up to reality, this is Singapore. I do not forsee it to drop to that level despite recent market turmoil, if there is, pls let me know, I will buy from you.

Aiya the 675k you see in newspaper is asking price only, doesn't mean people will pay this kind of price, you can even ask 1 million if you like, haha