Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centris @ Jurong Point

Aiya Guest

Thumbs down Selfish tenant

Quote Originally Posted by 11111
    Who say I dun know, what is there to scare if I am the tenant I also dun give a damn about keeping the place clean for you afterall you already make from the rental so it is your responsiblility to keep it clean at the end of the lease.
    So u r one of those selfish tenant... owner provide you with clean unit but you return with a messy one. Pls move away fr here...

Mysterious Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Centris Owner
    Oh... for sure this card is good to have, y not if you can get one?
    Its true there's nothing great about this card but at least you can leave the kids there for some cartoon movies or surf the net while the adults gets busy doing their shoppings. Some hot beverages, books and newspaper will be good while you relax your feets before returning home. Anyway i believe this lounge will give way when the extension is ready...seems like there's a linkway right behind.

fat hope Guest

Default stop thinkin too much

please all u centris pple go to the interchange everynight to experience the traffic or rather the kind of traffic, the pple with social issues lying around and the crime rate around!

1234 Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by fat hope
    please all u centris pple go to the interchange everynight to experience the traffic or rather the kind of traffic, the pple with social issues lying around and the crime rate around!
    Hello Fat Hope,

Can you give some examples of the crime rate around?

mata wear shorts Guest

taman jurong, boon lay and jurong west are hotspots for gangster activities. That is the reason why a prison can be found in jurong west. Ask me how i know, my cousin used to be a secret society head (gang number 21) years back n he told me jurong area was their stronghold. Today it still is but activities mre discreet.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234
    Hello Fat Hope,

Can you give some examples of the crime rate around?

Friendly gangster! Guest

Default GANGSTER???

Quote Originally Posted by mata wear shorts
    taman jurong, boon lay and jurong west are hotspots for gangster activities. That is the reason why a prison can be found in jurong west. Ask me how i know, my cousin used to be a secret society head (gang number 21) years back n he told me jurong area was their stronghold. Today it still is but activities mre discreet.
    Oh oh .. is tat true??? ..... hv been staying in Jurong for more than 10yrs but hv not seen any of this yet. I believe it depends on the person, if you r not into gangster or such then u probably will not b involved. U r so worried cos yr cousin was a head of secret society b4... everywhere u go there will hv such group.... or better still! stay at home and don come out lor... there is also prison in the east so should we also take it that it a hotspots for gangster activities??

not worried? Guest

Default Stupid question

I think the person above is asking a stupid question the gangster will not be written on the face .. he is discreet and if in jurong u offended the person unknowingly than u know what will happen! not inflicting fear but the probability is damn high

old gangster Guest

Last time i joined the "18" gang. You want to know where was our stronghold? BUKIT TIMAH. Does it sound ridiculous? In fact the 369 gang also in Bukit Timah last time.

So it doesn't make sense to compare last time and now.

Nobody Guest

Default Gangster...

Aiyo now a days gangster is also educated la... u don distrub them, they wouldn't come to you ... unless u really so lucky to get involved with them.

yo Guest

Aiyo, just take a look at any Jurong properties the value don't really hold very well even for those near MRT such as Parc Oasis, how I ask you Whyyy???

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious
    Its true there's nothing great about this card but at least you can leave the kids there for some cartoon movies or surf the net while the adults gets busy doing their shoppings. Some hot beverages, books and newspaper will be good while you relax your feets before returning home. Anyway i believe this lounge will give way when the extension is ready...seems like there's a linkway right behind.

old timer Guest

Talking

hey mata wear shorts, u talking abt 30yrs back? ya ya I remember... wow u still thinking abt past? Pls live and move yr mindset into current.... no wonder u still wear shorts la... ha ha ha... now youngster wear shorts no longer mata la....

abc Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by old gangster
    Last time i joined the "18" gang. You want to know where was our stronghold? BUKIT TIMAH. Does it sound ridiculous? In fact the 369 gang also in Bukit Timah last time.

So it doesn't make sense to compare last time and now.
    Come on lah, gangster in Singapore cannot survive financially lah, no business. Partime gangster may be lah!

Actually i am from gang S1 ($ in short) and very active around Jurong Point.

Who knows Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yo
    Aiyo, just take a look at any Jurong properties the value don't really hold very well even for those near MRT such as Parc Oasis, how I ask you Whyyy???
    ya those were the properties builded sometime back ma, now we have more and more ppl traveling to Jurong for business and leisure as well so diff. Those who like Jurong stay those who don pls leave ...so easy also don know...

banana gang Guest

Quote Originally Posted by abc
    Come on lah, gangster in Singapore cannot survive financially lah, no business. Partime gangster may be lah!

Actually i am from gang S1 ($ in short) and very active around Jurong Point.
    u dun talk cock. ok. i am the head of banana gang. leave yr name & address I will ask my members #@%* u.

mata wear shorts Guest

Talking

you see, i was right...put a word out bout gangsterism in jurong and all you gangsters come out immediately. gangsters these days are getting richer and can afford Centris condo. Maybe they can hold their meetings in the Condo function room next time....

Bitch Guest

Oh really? Is that true? I love Ah bengs, the rough ones. I think i will hang around Jurong more so that my chance of getting raped by this cute rough ah bengs are higher..

mata in shorts Guest

Talking

don't hang out outside jurong point, wait for centris to come up and ask the security guard for all the units of those ah bengs staying there. do house calls, better for you....maybe the function room in centris can be reserved for a gangbang party for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Bitch
    Oh really? Is that true? I love Ah bengs, the rough ones. I think i will hang around Jurong more so that my chance of getting raped by this cute rough ah bengs are higher..

Bitch Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mata in shorts
    don't hang out outside jurong point, wait for centris to come up and ask the security guard for all the units of those ah bengs staying there. do house calls, better for you....maybe the function room in centris can be reserved for a gangbang party for you...

Woooo.. Sounds exciting. I am already getting wet by reading about this idea.

talking cock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bitch
    Woooo.. Sounds exciting. I am already getting wet by reading about this idea.
    This forum is talk cock forum but not property forum

Need to get info for your property hunting, dun come here.

Wanna talk cock, come here. all welcome

1234 Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by yo

Hi Yo,

A 3 br Parc Oasis condo was about $500k more than 10 years ago. The last transacted price was about $780k. Not bad for a Jurong property.

mata wear shorts Guest

Default So So sorry

so sorry to all i offended....i'm also the one who condemned centris earlier... i'm a useless asshole who do nothing everyday but go round saying bad thinks cos i'm jobless. I'm an ex-convict who just came out of jail lately due to rape charge on a 70 yr old lady. Got 5 strokes to my butt and got sissy cos got rape by rest of "ah-beng" convicts in jail.

wakeup your idea Guest

Many centris owners like to bench mark this project against Lakeshore's price but let they never realise that the govt's masterplan stop at Lakeshore and DOES NOT include Jurong Pt area, please wake up from your dream.

Quote Originally Posted by 1234
    Hi Yo,

A 3 br Parc Oasis condo was about $500k more than 10 years ago. The last transacted price was about $780k. Not bad for a Jurong property.

mata in shorts Guest

Talking

hahaha...i can't believe someone who is a loser would pose as me and start making a public confession. Hey joker, you typed "I" and "I'm" on the keyboard which means that whatever you said applied to you and no one else. "mata wear shorts" is just a fictitious figure in the forum so you have slapped yourself on the face, thinking you are damn smart for posing as someone else. If your self-confession is indeed real, you must be a shame to society.....LOL

so sorry to all i offended....i'm also the one who condemned centris earlier... i'm a useless asshole who do nothing everyday but go round saying bad thinks cos i'm jobless. I'm an ex-convict who just came out of jail lately due to rape charge on a 70 yr old lady. Got 5 strokes to my butt and got sissy cos got rape by rest of "ah-beng" convicts in jail.

Use your pea brain Guest

Default Use your common sense if you dun have a brain

Quote Originally Posted by wakeup your idea
    Many centris owners like to bench mark this project against Lakeshore's price but let they never realise that the govt's masterplan stop at Lakeshore and DOES NOT include Jurong Pt area, please wake up from your dream.
    Centris is within 2 km radius of lakeside MRT.
    A pity that your pea sized brain doesn't tell your that infrastucture developments will bring immediate benefits to the surrounding area.

There are numerous developments that are 5km and more away from the upcoming IR and yet they all boast about their close proximity to it.

Pls use you peanut sized brain if u have any to begin with before posting stupid comments here. Better still, ignoramuses like you should just stay in your pitiful house and stay out of this forum.

Lousy Guest

2km that is very far away dun you know in properties price can differ very much even if it is just across the street from one another let alone 2km apart.
    Name me one development that is not near to town and on top of a shopping mall that is doing well??? I bet you can't. People want to live in private development for its exclusivity far away from crowd. You know nuts about property investment from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Use your pea brain
    Centris is within 2 km radius of lakeside MRT.
    A pity that your pea sized brain doesn't tell your that infrastucture developments will bring immediate benefits to the surrounding area.

There are numerous developments that are 5km and more away from the upcoming IR and yet they all boast about their close proximity to it.

Pls use you peanut sized brain if u have any to begin with before posting stupid comments here. Better still, ignoramuses like you should just stay in your pitiful house and stay out of this forum.

To stupid idiots Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lousy
    2km that is very far away dun you know in properties price can differ very much even if it is just across the street from one another let alone 2km apart.
    Name me one development that is not near to town and on top of a shopping mall that is doing well??? I bet you can't. People want to live in private development for its exclusivity far away from crowd. You know nuts about property investment from what I can see.

That is because a development on top of a developed shopping mall is rare in Singapore. You have no brains.

If people want to live in provate development for its exclusivity, then you might as well move to Pulau Ubin, you dumbwit.

And i assume you think all the people who bought Orchard residences are idiots cos they paid 33 million for a unit on top of ION.

People here are generally nice. I dun see anyone boasting about how great Centris is to other areas and yet you slums keep coming here to bash about other ppls neighbourhood.

Get lost from this forum if all you are interested in is bashing other areas.
    Why dun u tell us all which shithole you are staying at and let all the rest comment on your miserable hellhole? No guts to say where u urself stay and yet come to forums to post negative news about other ppls neighbourhood.

I am sure that EVERY and ANY place in Singapore has its PROS and CONS but we do not need ppl to bash the neighbourhood. Be a man with balls and tell us where u stay and we can too list a million reasons why your place STINKS.

Am using the same low-class language to reply to you disgusting trash since ignoramuses such as youselves deserve no tolerance and respect.

stay where Guest

marine parade u comment!

haha Guest

Comparing Centris with Orchard residences is like comparing a Proton with BMW. Don't you know Orchard residences is in town area wheras Centris is in Ulu area you dumb ass.

Quote Originally Posted by To stupid idiots
    That is because a development on top of a developed shopping mall is rare in Singapore. You have no brains.

If people want to live in provate development for its exclusivity, then you might as well move to Pulau Ubin, you dumbwit.

And i assume you think all the people who bought Orchard residences are idiots cos they paid 33 million for a unit on top of ION.

People here are generally nice. I dun see anyone boasting about how great Centris is to other areas and yet you slums keep coming here to bash about other ppls neighbourhood.

Get lost from this forum if all you are interested in is bashing other areas.
    Why dun u tell us all which shithole you are staying at and let all the rest comment on your miserable hellhole? No guts to say where u urself stay and yet come to forums to post negative news about other ppls neighbourhood.

I am sure that EVERY and ANY place in Singapore has its PROS and CONS but we do not need ppl to bash the neighbourhood. Be a man with balls and tell us where u stay and we can too list a million reasons why your place STINKS.

Am using the same low-class language to reply to you disgusting trash since ignoramuses such as youselves deserve no tolerance and respect.

mata in shorts Guest

Quote Originally Posted by haha
    Comparing Centris with Orchard residences is like comparing a Proton with BMW. Don't you know Orchard residences is in town area wheras Centris is in Ulu area you dumb ass.
    hey idiot. u r basically a poor chap who cant even afford a cherry QQ. Jealous ass!

?? Guest

Jealous?? what is there to be jealous, Centris so good meh?

Quote Originally Posted by mata in shorts
    hey idiot. u r basically a poor chap who cant even afford a cherry QQ. Jealous ass!