Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891011162126 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centris @ Jurong Point

8:::::::o Guest

continue living in your fantasies thinkng others will suck up to a low class mass mkt cndos like centris. The low class centris owners in this forum says it all...btw dnt overrate the project thking people r queuing to buy it coz i frankly dnt gv a shit bout living in such a low class area even if u let me live in it 4 free. I paid a gd price 4 a mid mkt cndo near town n would never set my sights on living in slumps like jurong. Gd luck in turning ur shit to gold
    Quote Originally Posted by kongming
    Well said Gem, this forum got too much such clowns waiting to badmouth this project, as I said before, they may be wanting to buy this project at a cheaper price, well this project was a sold out project, hence if a project is lousy how can it be sold out?? The facts speaks itself and lets not waste time taking to these losers, they will not get Centris at a cheap price for sure!

So shameful Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 8:::::::o
    continue living in your fantasies thinkng others will suck up to a low class mass mkt cndos like centris. The low class centris owners in this forum says it all...btw dnt overrate the project thking people r queuing to buy it coz i frankly dnt gv a shit bout living in such a low class area even if u let me live in it 4 free. I paid a gd price 4 a mid mkt cndo near town n would never set my sights on living in slumps like jurong. Gd luck in turning ur shit to gold
    Well, can really tell from your post who is the uneducated snob here with no manners.

Surely anyone with a slight decency of class will write in a more refined manner than you.

Well, property can turn into gold but your character sure reeks of your so called shit. It is good that you are not interested in Jurong cos your neighbourhood will surely depreciate with peeps like you. A shame of the people.

8:::::::o)-:@ this is u Guest

Thumbs down

none more shameful than those who brag the sky bout a condo in the slumps.... Hahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by So shameful
    Well, can really tell from your post who is the uneducated snob here with no manners.

Surely anyone with a slight decency of class will write in a more refined manner than you.

Well, property can turn into gold but your character sure reeks of your so called shit. It is good that you are not interested in Jurong cos your neighbourhood will surely depreciate with peeps like you. A shame of the people.

Attached Images Attached Images

Default smeeagain

Attached Images Attached Images

Centris Lover Guest

Smile Dun like Centris? kindly stay away.

let's not argue with those who do not like Jurong/ Centris. As long as we believe in our choice, let's just enjoy our own company without them.

For those with do not have the same interest as us, kindly have the courtesy and stay away from this thread.

Centris Lover Guest

I have seen many project before deciding on Centris.

I must say that I have a certain faith with the deceloper. I had been impressed with how the managment had constantly upgraded Jurong Point. As their first residential mass market project, I believe the developer had taken a lot of cared in providing a superb quality of fittings. I was subsequently glad that they had given the project to Woh Hup to build.

After I received a reply from their lawyer that the developer is using laminated glass for window in units facing MRT. i put down a cheque for a unit without hesitation. I have always wanted a unit with an open view, MRT noise is the only reason that hold me back. With laminated glass , which is also more expensive material, I have no doubt that they developer is putting in the extra effort to make this project a successful ones in their portfoilio. Not to mention all thoses 'Authentic" designer fittings within the premises.

Cheers!!

Super Husky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 8:::::::o)-:@ this is u
    none more shameful than those who brag the sky bout a condo in the slumps.... Hahahahaha
    Reading through the forum, no one here was bragging about the sky in centris.

Pls hire a tutor and learn simple english comprehension before you come here and disgrace yourself.

WONDER Guest

Arrow Y bother to come into Centris Forum

Hey, those of you who thinks that Centris is not what you r looking for then pls leave this forum... ppl who comes into this forum wanted info on this project and not yr negative comments (the same old issues again n again). Pls proceed to the forum u like...

Centris Guest

Lightbulb About Centris

Before I choosen Centris I visited few condo and was not able to get any that has the same fittings/fixtures that what Centris will provide. Just waiting for TOP n hope developer will provide what they've promised. Just wonder how much we can fetch once TOP, is there any agent who can advise? WE r thinking for own stay but if price is gd, my hubby wanted to sell as we also hv an apartment nearby. He was thinking of selling it as a new unit can fetch better pricing. I was also wondering how much can a property went down now since building materials is raising and property in west has not really raised alot except Lakeshore.

Quote Originally Posted by Centris
    Before I choosen Centris I visited few condo and was not able to get any that has the same fittings/fixtures that what Centris will provide. Just waiting for TOP n hope developer will provide what they've promised. Just wonder how much we can fetch once TOP, is there any agent who can advise? WE r thinking for own stay but if price is gd, my hubby wanted to sell as we also hv an apartment nearby. He was thinking of selling it as a new unit can fetch better pricing. I was also wondering how much can a property went down now since building materials is raising and property in west has not really raised alot except Lakeshore.
    Hi there, im not a agent, but TOP price should be better as it is brand new like what you said, still market sentiments is very important, nevertheless rental yeild is still good, a 2 bedroom in Lakeshore now is asking 4K per month, hence if your selling price is not up to your expectation, you may consider renting out.

Mysterious Guest

Default Ignore those unfriendly @#$%

Nothing against developer FEO but frens and even agents said FEO known to give low quality...i believe this is one reason why LS still has plenty of units unsold till today. i' prefer Lakeholmz as Centrepoint has better reputation... but cant afford one at that point of time when launch...so hv to end up getting centris, as during 06, the market is bad, property price is low, 5% early bird, carpark dividend, full fac, choice of own finishings, etc...not a bad choice. Cheap and good for upgraders with low buget like me ;(

Puzzled Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious
    Nothing against developer FEO but frens and even agents said FEO known to give low quality...i believe this is one reason why LS still has plenty of units unsold till today. i' prefer Lakeholmz as Centrepoint has better reputation... but cant afford one at that point of time when launch...so hv to end up getting centris, as during 06, the market is bad, property price is low, 5% early bird, carpark dividend, full fac, choice of own finishings, etc...not a bad choice. Cheap and good for upgraders with low buget like me ;(
    Are you sure 2006 market was bad? I remember it's a great year as the market picks up from 2004 and took off.. Lakeholmz was launched in 2002 or 2003 and market then was really really bad. If you can't afford Lakeholmz how can u afford Centris? I'm not sure if you are speaking truth now. lakeholmz is cheaper, so if budget is a concern then lakeholmz will be better buy. some more it's at Lakeside rather than at the far end of Jurong West.

Wonder Guest

Lightbulb Picture

Can anyone take a pic of the construction now (the pool area)? I seen that the construction almost completed outside but was not able to view whether the pool is ready n how big will that be....

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder
    Can anyone take a pic of the construction now (the pool area)? I seen that the construction almost completed outside but was not able to view whether the pool is ready n how big will that be....
    Actually you can't get a full view of the pool view, i have tried viewing it from the HDB blk 664B & blk 665.......can only see partially.

Wonder Guest

Default Partial view

Quote Originally Posted by w13ng
    Actually you can't get a full view of the pool view, i have tried viewing it from the HDB blk 664B & blk 665.......can only see partially.
    Hi w13ng,

Are you staying nearby, infact partial view is also good. Can you take a pic and post it here?
    I was there last nite around 8.30pm and still seeing workers working. I seen that the link fr the new mall to old JP looks like a small bridge other than that it was an open space at the side so not sure was tat for buses. If so, then will that affect those blk next to it.

Hi w13ng,

Are you staying nearby, infact partial view is also good. Can you take a pic and post it here?
    I was there last nite around 8.30pm and still seeing workers working. I seen that the link fr the new mall to old JP looks like a small bridge other than that it was an open space at the side so not sure was tat for buses. If so, then will that affect those blk next to it.
    Hi wonder......

yes, my HDB is just opposite JP. the open space that u saw should be the interchange entrance. If you notice..the external wall of the shopping mall is higher at the open space area, for double decker bus

Wonder Guest

Lightbulb ??

Hi wonder......

yes, my HDB is just opposite JP. the open space that u saw should be the interchange entrance. If you notice..the external wall of the shopping mall is higher at the open space area, for double decker bus
    Hi w13ng,

Not sure I got it right... the open space is jus next to the old JP which is facing the MRT so it should not be the entrance. The part where the link bridge linked both old and new mall.
    So you owns a HDB now, will you be selling it away once Centris TOP or you plan to rent it out?

Hi w13ng,

Not sure I got it right... the open space is jus next to the old JP which is facing the MRT so it should not be the entrance. The part where the link bridge linked both old and new mall.
    So you owns a HDB now, will you be selling it away once Centris TOP or you plan to rent it out?
    Oh...thought you're talking abt the open space at the other side

i'll be living in my HDB flat...

Wonder Guest

Oh...thought you're talking abt the open space at the other side

i'll be living in my HDB flat...

Infact is good choice to stay in HDB and rent out Centris. Should b able to fetch good rental but I worry that the tenant will not take care of the house and rental income will ends up paying for renovation. R u having a 2, 3 or 4 bedrm unit? My is a 3 bedrm unit.

Shiok Shiok Guest

Unhappy Shiok card

Hi,

I jus got to know tat Centris owner can apply for a Shiok card tat has a Centris logo printed behind the card for access to the lounge in JP. We can rest and have some cold or hot drinks. The is also a Children room with cartoon and toys. Do you know how can I apply for that now? I didn't remember receiving any letter abt this application.

Mysterious Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shiok Shiok
    Hi,

I jus got to know tat Centris owner can apply for a Shiok card tat has a Centris logo printed behind the card for access to the lounge in JP. We can rest and have some cold or hot drinks. The is also a Children room with cartoon and toys. Do you know how can I apply for that now? I didn't remember receiving any letter abt this application.
    Get a copy of the form from the staff in Oasis Lounge. Infact i've been visiting quite often... for more than 1/2 yr liao. They mailed a letter to my current resident about this card. You might have overlook.

Hi Bro

subsale owner can apply too? Pls advise me thanks.

Centris Lover Guest

Infact is good choice to stay in HDB and rent out Centris. Should b able to fetch good rental but I worry that the tenant will not take care of the house and rental income will ends up paying for renovation. R u having a 2, 3 or 4 bedrm unit? My is a 3 bedrm unit.
    When you find a tenant, be selective. Though it is near the Universities, I am sorry but I will not rent to foreign students. I will find single expat or family of certain nationality that I know that tends to take care of the place well.

I have had very bad experience with tenants of cetain nationality, not only the rental is often delayed, they always bother you with trivial matters. My friends who rented to students regretted it. The main tenant starts to sublet out to more students and in the end, so many people came in and out during the lease. The whole place is uncleansed and the marble simply gone matt due to the dust accumulating. The repair cost is much more than the rental.

Soon, you wil see them all over the facility area.

I will do my part to make sure Centris has good co hood.

Hiii Guest

Aiya, if you want to rent than dont be scare lah, scare than don't rent lor simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Centris Lover
    When you find a tenant, be selective. Though it is near the Universities, I am sorry but I will not rent to foreign students. I will find single expat or family of certain nationality that I know that tends to take care of the place well.

I have had very bad experience with tenants of cetain nationality, not only the rental is often delayed, they always bother you with trivial matters. My friends who rented to students regretted it. The main tenant starts to sublet out to more students and in the end, so many people came in and out during the lease. The whole place is uncleansed and the marble simply gone matt due to the dust accumulating. The repair cost is much more than the rental.

Soon, you wil see them all over the facility area.

I will do my part to make sure Centris has good co hood.

Aiya Guest

Question U know what is advise?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiii
    Aiya, if you want to rent than dont be scare lah, scare than don't rent lor simple as that.
    Is it really tat simple?? U do not know how to give advise pls do not comment. U probably hv not came across such situation yet tat's y u r making this remark.

Centris owner Guest

Unhappy Shiok application

Hi There,

I called up the lounge, enquired abt the application and they told me that this application is already closed! I was wondering, this is a benefit for Centris owners rite then how come there is a closure of the application? They should allow atleast one owner in each unit to enjoy this benefit. I really don remember receiving the letter.... help help !!! Wat I like abt the lounge is the kid's room... when I m there shopping the kids can enjoy the cartoon....

11111 Guest

Who say I dun know, what is there to scare if I am the tenant I also dun give a damn about keeping the place clean for you afterall you already make from the rental so it is your responsiblility to keep it clean at the end of the lease.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiya
    Is it really tat simple?? U do not know how to give advise pls do not comment. U probably hv not came across such situation yet tat's y u r making this remark.

What so great Guest

What so great about the card? You talk as if it is some VIP lounge for Business class passenger for SQ flight, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Centris owner
    Hi There,

I called up the lounge, enquired abt the application and they told me that this application is already closed! I was wondering, this is a benefit for Centris owners rite then how come there is a closure of the application? They should allow atleast one owner in each unit to enjoy this benefit. I really don remember receiving the letter.... help help !!! Wat I like abt the lounge is the kid's room... when I m there shopping the kids can enjoy the cartoon....

Centris Owner Guest

Default Good to have

Quote Originally Posted by What so great
    What so great about the card? You talk as if it is some VIP lounge for Business class passenger for SQ flight, haha.
    Oh... for sure this card is good to have, y not if you can get one?