Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910152025 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centris @ Jurong Point

gahmen Guest

weird mentally of people, buying condo just to be near shopping centre. Would never consider jurong coz of filthy air. I can't believe any parent would to raise their kids in a filthy industrial town, condo or not
    Quote Originally Posted by w13ng
    Fully agreed with u bro! my HDB is just beside JP @ blk 664....my 2 girls (1.5yrs & 3yrs) were not bothered by the noise too, & the jet noise only last less than a mins.

As my family really enjoyed shopping @ JP...that y we decided to purchase a unit @ Centris.

Anti gahmen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gahmen
    weird mentally of people, buying condo just to be near shopping centre. Would never consider jurong coz of filthy air. I can't believe any parent would to raise their kids in a filthy industrial town, condo or not
    1. Can't even spell mentality correctly.

Weird mentality of people, bashing condo just because you can't afford it.
    Would never consider having people like you as neighbours because of poor upbringing. I can't believe any parent would raise their kids to be such sour grapes, condo or not.

for gahmen Guest

Default agree

I agree with gahmen if u want to raise ur child in a slum sorry on top of a slum go ahead!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by surfuz
    There's this forum on The Centris at:

http://www.myhometown.sg

Dun think it will be spammed like what's happening here.
    Hi: (all centris owners)

Bros! Let's continue our talks at this forum in future, I make the first move, it's pointless to see jealous people talk rubbish here. Okay, see all of you there.

Quote Originally Posted by JO

Bros! Let's continue our talks at this forum in future, I make the first move, it's pointless to see jealous people talk rubbish here. Okay, see all of you there.
    Hi all........see you there too

Maxwell Smart Guest

Smile Ignore the rubbish

We can continue to stay in this forum, just ignore the rubbish.

RainbowGal Guest

Smile

I fully agreed... Lets move on!!

Mysterious Guest

Don't worry abt the planes guys/gals...i've been living here for pass 10yrs and RSAF have reduce its flight tremendously since then...when the last time u hear a jet plane flew over w13ng ? hardly remember right?

Be it centris, LS or HDB...everyone has his/her preference. No point critisizing one another.

cheerios

gahmen Guest

why shud i b jealous of cndo owners in a jurong slum when i have 2 properties including a cndo near town. If u even care bout ur children's upbringng no parent wth a sane mind would associate jurong wth a gd place to bring up children. As 4 sour grapes u cn save them 4 urself
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti gahmen
    1. Can't even spell mentality correctly.

Weird mentality of people, bashing condo just because you can't afford it.
    Would never consider having people like you as neighbours because of poor upbringing. I can't believe any parent would raise their kids to be such sour grapes, condo or not.

ABC Guest

Wink

why shud i b jealous of cndo owners in a jurong slum when i have 2 properties including a cndo near town. If u even care bout ur children's upbringng no parent wth a sane mind would associate jurong wth a gd place to bring up children. As 4 sour grapes u cn save them 4 urself
    Hello gahmen,

A good parent is more important than a good condo to bring up children. Are you a good parent?

gahmen Guest

gd parents care bout children's health so jurong's factories and filthy air is a no no.
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    Hello gahmen,

A good parent is more important than a good condo to bring up children. Are you a good parent?

Jurong Guest

Thumbs up Pls do not enter Jurong

gd parents care bout children's health so jurong's factories and filthy air is a no no.

Pls do not enter Jurong then. We are more than happy not having you here!
    One black sheep out !!!! :>

Hi Owner,
    I was at JP last evening. The structural was almost completed, TOP next year shouldn't be a problem. Lets wait for it to come.

We love Centris!

Jurong West occupants Guest

Default Jurong West HDB occupants

I have stayed at jurong west near jurong point for almost 7 years and have been healthy and happy staying there. I agree the RSAF planes do make some noise but all in all its merely less than 5 mins per day and most of the time its during office hour. As for air quality i do agree it got the cocoa smell and some air pollutants but the concentration is almost negligible to pose any threat to our health or else the government would have relocate the factories elsewhere. I'm a chemist and my company is locate in tuas. My company adhere to ISO and OHSAS standards. We do collect air and water samples in our workplace to make sure our products do not pollute the environment. And our samples are tested and sent to PUB and NEA for validation. So i'm very sure the air quality in jurong area is not harmful to us.

To the sour grapes Guest

You can say anything you want. Talk is cheap.
    I can say I bought the orchard residences for 30 million dollars too.
    There is no proof.

But what is obvious is the sour grapes mentality u have.
    Since you dun have a property here, why are you bashing the area??

Anyway, good luck enjoying your imaginary condo in town.

Jurong sucks Guest

Hi,

I have been living in Jurong since young. Now I live in Upper Bukit Timah, and I can't tell you how relieved I am to be out of that hell hole.

Foreign workers everywhere! In the MRT, lying on the grass slopes, open areas, everywhere! After drinking and eating, they will leave their crap behind. Just go to Pandan or Teban Gardens area or Jurong East/West, wah lau I swear it is like Little India Part 2, or perhaps Little Bangla would be more appropriate.

At night, take a drive along anywhere that has open space, or grassy slopes besides the canals and drains and you will see Banglas lying in a row there sleeping.

It is only going to get worse with the importation of more foreign workers and factories coming up!

Take my advice, from someone who is very familiar with Jurong.

I plan to send my children to the new RV then follow by NTU, sad to say all are in Jurong.

You can send your kid to Pulau Ubin for education, I reckon air is the most fresh there

u just don get it Guest

Default why

if those pple in jurong gave the advice and centris ppls are blinded there is nothing more to say! this is sad!

Unregistered1 Guest

I used to stay in Novena then moved to Upper Bukit Timah.
    Regret like no shit.
    No amenities there at all.
    Near to MINDEF and nothing else.
    Want to grab something move take a car and drive out.
    No convenience at all.
    Regret jumping into the hell hole too.

wrong Guest

Default HRregency

if u are at hillview then different stroy BT batok walking distance so much food good plc to jog and then walk to west mall for a show so convenient no need to use car!

Don't be jealous Guest

Just because the government is going to redevelop Jurong big time into the biggest commercial hub some ppl get so jealous? Air quality in town is worse. look at the traffic congestion and you think breathing in exhaust fumes from vehicles are healthier? I think it's worse.

HAHA Guest

You must be kidding me! Jealous? Jealous of centris? What have centris got that can make us jealous? A shitty mall with tons of bangala and china workers or the wonderful cocco smell?

Quote Originally Posted by Don't be jealous
    Just because the government is going to redevelop Jurong big time into the biggest commercial hub some ppl get so jealous? Air quality in town is worse. look at the traffic congestion and you think breathing in exhaust fumes from vehicles are healthier? I think it's worse.

??? Guest

Thumbs down

wat? Proud of jurong? Watever commercial activity is for factory workers n foreigners to enjoy n just a step to kickng sme life into the shithole. Whch person living in a mre upmkt district wud be jealous of a slump dweller? Dont overrate where u live n make urself a laughng stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don't be jealous

$$$ Guest

Thumbs down

no need to use car so walk 20min to mrt frm hillview regency. The latter dev is a flop of a hdb cndo with a lot of low class hdb upgraders
    Quote Originally Posted by wrong
    if u are at hillview then different stroy BT batok walking distance so much food good plc to jog and then walk to west mall for a show so convenient no need to use car!

HAHAHA Guest

Just ignore these people.

We know why people who invested in centris will click on this link
    to participate in exchanges about their neighbourhood. Because they are vested and interested.

But when those who self claimed to be mightier than thou, but has no vested interest in the place bother to come here to bash the area, it is obvious that they have hidden agenda. Why are they here in the first place when they can't even be bothered about the "slum" etc?

Common sense will tell you that they are either trying to talk down the place;
    plain sour grapes or deeply disturbed psychopaths who find joy in bashing other ppl's estate to make themselves feel good.

Instead of being angry, let's just forgive these mentally challenged individuals who seek joy in disrupting the forums. These poor disillusioned souls truly deserve our sympathies.

Sour grapes Guest

Sour grapes. It's in the genes.

Sour grapes. Guest

Is it me or do you guys see a bunch of sour grapes here?

Gem! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ???
    wat? Proud of jurong? Watever commercial activity is for factory workers n foreigners to enjoy n just a step to kickng sme life into the shithole. Whch person living in a mre upmkt district wud be jealous of a slump dweller?Dont overrate where u live n make urself a laughng stock.
    Was looking through various thread and came back to Centris and appalled by the nasty comments posted. I think those owners of Centris bought a very good property and with good foresight. It is also cool to be just on top of Jurong Point.

Why all the bashing about Jurong? And why you look down so lowly on factory workers? Upmarket district so what? You are just another arrogant bastard. If I were your neighbour, would sell away my unit than to live with such ass**** like you.

And Centris is not just another piece of cheap housing......it is a private property exclusive only to Centris Residents. If you don't like Jurong, then don't buy property there. Go back to your Prime District and show off whatever there. There is no need to come to this Thread to provoke the forumers here. There are definitely a lot of people who like the Jurong West area. And I don't see there is anything wrong in that. It does not mean you don't like means everyone must follow your thinking. That is so childish and spolit. Your parents must be ass###s too for raising you up this way. Sad childhood.

Anyway, congrats to Centris residents again. I kinda of envy you guys lah. Really like the Jurong Point area a lot. In my Uni days I kinda of fall in love with this area.

Unregistered13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gem!
    Was looking through various thread and came back to Centris and appalled by the nasty comments posted. I think those owners of Centris bought a very good property and with good foresight. It is also cool to be just on top of Jurong Point.

Why all the bashing about Jurong? And why you look down so lowly on factory workers? Upmarket district so what? You are just another arrogant bastard. If I were your neighbour, would sell away my unit than to live with such ass**** like you.

And Centris is not just another piece of cheap housing......it is a private property exclusive only to Centris Residents. If you don't like Jurong, then don't buy property there. Go back to your Prime District and show off whatever there. There is no need to come to this Thread to provoke the forumers here. There are definitely a lot of people who like the Jurong West area. And I don't see there is anything wrong in that. It does not mean you don't like means everyone must follow your thinking. That is so childish and spolit. Your parents must be ass###s too for raising you up this way. Sad childhood.

Anyway, congrats to Centris residents again. I kinda of envy you guys lah. Really like the Jurong Point area a lot. In my Uni days I kinda of fall in love with this area.
    Hi Gem! So where are you currently staying now? Cheers!

Gem! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered13
    Hi Gem! So where are you currently staying now? Cheers!
    Allo, staying in East. I am a late night movie lover. It is quite a luxury to be able to watch midnite and then able to just walk home and then sleep. If you work hard for this kind of exclusive lifestyle, then deserve the luxury of a good and cosy home. Centris solid in this aspect! If my family stay in JP....guess only bad point is my wife may overly shop at Jurong Point.......

Default Well Said!

Quote Originally Posted by Gem!
    Allo, staying in East. I am a late night movie lover. It is quite a luxury to be able to watch midnite and then able to just walk home and then sleep. If you work hard for this kind of exclusive lifestyle, then deserve the luxury of a good and cosy home. Centris solid in this aspect! If my family stay in JP....guess only bad point is my wife may overly shop at Jurong Point.......

Well said Gem, this forum got too much such clowns waiting to badmouth this project, as I said before, they may be wanting to buy this project at a cheaper price, well this project was a sold out project, hence if a project is lousy how can it be sold out?? The facts speaks itself and lets not waste time taking to these losers, they will not get Centris at a cheap price for sure!