Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678131823 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centris @ Jurong Point

NTU Guest

Default wrong

take note... the youth olympics will stay in NTU hostel not centris PLEASE!

anti shithole Guest

u shud regret buying centris as it is in industrial jurong, not regretng u did nt get it during launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Centris lover
    I paid $100K more from a subsale for the unit I like. I am still reglecting not buying one during the launch when I had the chance to. Just hope that the price do not go back to the launch price.

Quote Originally Posted by anti shithole
    u shud regret buying centris as it is in industrial jurong, not regretng u did nt get it during launch.
    hey anti shithole

you should get some life in your own shit hole, I believe you may be some jokers waiting to buy Jurong property cheap is it? Nah, now wake up to reality as this is Singapore! If you want cheap property, maybe go across the causeway and look for some cheapo property there!

Its a waste of time talking to you ppl!

should not mention names Guest

Default please

Hi Singaporean

on national day please refrain from calling pple names, it clearly showed lack of respect for each other. Moreover if u are from the west, u just tinted everyone image of the west

tainted not tinted Guest

Quote Originally Posted by should not mention names
    Hi Singaporean

on national day please refrain from calling pple names, it clearly showed lack of respect for each other. Moreover if u are from the west, u just tinted everyone image of the west
    aiyo...tainted lah...not tinted

Centris Lover Guest

Quote Originally Posted by anti shithole
    I don't need to work for money so I choose to buy what I like with more money. Unlike some one who needs to work in Jurong for 10years to retire and yet complain about Jurong.

Quote Originally Posted by Centris Lover
    I don't need to work for money so I choose to buy what I like with more money. Unlike some one who needs to work in Jurong for 10years to retire and yet complain about Jurong.
    hi Bro

I think these 2 jokers are the same person, kind of sad to see such ppl actually exists here.

Lets ignore them and move on!

Don't Be Jealous Guest

Default Jurong is not what you think

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-shithole
    aiyoh, someone is trying to add shine to shit and call it gold. Jurong will always be an industrial town filled wth foreign workers and air pollution no matter how many shopping malls u have there. People staying near town would view jurong as rural and a lot of rich people have never even bothered stepping into jurong as far as i knw. U r just praising jurong coz u bought a cheapo condo there but u can forget bout thinking it will ever be an upmkt place. Dnt mean to sound snobbish but u hv to accept the fact.
    Fancy you can call Jurong a rural area in a city state like Singapore. Don't be so ignorant. I agree Jurong will never be like town, just as any area outside town will never be like town, but Jurong is best suited to relieve the capacity pressures in town and replicate its functions. That is what the government will do as laid out in the Masterplan so just accept this fact.

Unregistered1111 Guest

Default stop the nonsense

the govt is having excitment everywhere not just jurong
    if u look clearly north east is the happening plc jurong u will see evrything the same for next 10 years! get to reality

Unregistered13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1111
    if u look clearly north east is the happening plc jurong u will see evrything the same for next 10 years! get to reality
    U mean this Jurong Lake District master plan by govt may or may not be confirmed or materialised? The Straits Times made a big report on this months ago, which got everyone very excited.

Not all are the same Guest

Default Jurong will be the most different

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1111
    You are right, govt is having excitment everywhere for Singapore! We just had our National Day! But for the next 10 years please get to reality, not everything will be the same everywhere. Jurong, Paya Lebar and Kallang will see the most visible changes. However, Jurong will see the biggest transformation among the three areas. Just watch.

Passerby1 Guest

Passerby here. I believe it is those people from the east who start the name calling here - always rather uncilivised. It is no wonder the vandalism cases in the condo almost always happens in the East Condo aka Laguna. The beach in Singapore is so polluted and full of toxic and human waste as proven by NEA. Anyway, it appears that you've a pretty bad command of English as well. It is "tainted" not "tinted". Not surprising, since the schools there are truly mediocre and breed insecure souls like you, who have to go around putting down other people's property to make you feel better. Get a life and get civlilised and take some English lessons!

Quote Originally Posted by should not mention names
    Hi Singaporean

Unregistered1111 Guest

Default why u r so negative

Hello Passerby i think u are not really understanding the issue the content u are focusing on is just on a word.. if you take a more positive stand, we could have a more constructive arguement, why toxic waste came into the pic? u mean west has a beach like east coast?? u mean west coast, can u check out before making irresponsible comment!

anti shithole Guest

Sorry guys.
    I am a retard as my mum gave birth to me from the wrong hole.
    I am jealous of you ppl who can stay in a condo while i stay in a shithole.
    That is why i complain about your area since i cann't afford to stay there.
    So sorry.

SuperHusky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by surfuz
    The annex to sales agreement contain a diagram of height of each floor (very small font), can use that to calculate ceiling height. Think there's a table which states planter area too.
    Ermm, i went back to read through the whole pile and found that page.
    It says in terribly small writing that between each floor is 3m
    for most levels and 3.3m for 14th storey.

Will that be the actual ceiling height or will it be lowered after the construction? Any experts here care to help?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHusky

Will that be the actual ceiling height or will it be lowered after the construction? Any experts here care to help?
    3m consider good I would say, thanks for the info SuperHusky!

Centris Lover Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHusky

thanks for the info. If floor to floor is 3m, does it mean that floor to ceiling for each unit is 2.7m or lesser?

Super Husky Guest

thanks for the info. If floor to floor is 3m, does it mean that floor to ceiling for each unit is 2.7m or lesser?
    Am not sure cos the words are so small i can barely see the numbers.
    Thus not sure whether the 3000mm i saw is floor to floor or floor to ceiling.
    Hope someone can clarify. I want to install ceiling fans....

Max height of building is 65 meters... total 16 storeys.

I want to install ceiling fans too .. dun tink will have prob

Super Husky Guest

Am thinking of sycamore fans.
    But price is more ex than a good inverter aircon.

What fans are you thinking of??
    Any designs that are good yet dun dent the wallet?

Am not familiar with sycamore fans. Have not really looked around yet.
    What's the price range of the sycamore fan?

Anyone here knows if there is escalator (or is it stairs?) from behind clubhouse area to the shopping center? Coz from the diagram, there seems to be something.

Centris Lover Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Super Husky
    Am thinking of sycamore fans.
    But price is more ex than a good inverter aircon.

What fans are you thinking of??
    Any designs that are good yet dun dent the wallet?
    wow, sycamore fans is so nice. Good recommendation. It is my answer to a minimalist look. Do you know how much does it cost?

Unregistered0 Guest

wow, sycamore fans is so nice. Good recommendation. It is my answer to a minimalist look. Do you know how much does it cost?
    Wah Liao, haven't seen the workmanship already thinking of furnishing and fan. Scarly need to submit form to rectify defects wait later no appetite to do furnishing, fans and plantar liao. Wat u c may not be wat u get.

Must confirm ceiling height first if too low can get free haircut from spinning fans.....(Yeah I know my English sucks.. )

Unregistere9999 Guest

Default no class

if can afford condo why buy fan use aircon la, the air is really bad and coco smell is everywhere!

Super Husky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistere9999
    if can afford condo why buy fan use aircon la, the air is really bad and coco smell is everywhere!
    FYI. the sycamore fans cost more than a good inverter aircon.
    The fan is to be used when the weather is not hot for ventilation and
    used in conjunction with aircon during hot weather.

Price listed currently is $1388. But normally will give 30% off including installation. Normal ceiling fans as low as $95 can get liao.
    Am going for minimalist look too that is why considering sycamore for living room.
    But disadvantage is that it cannot have lights. I dun wanna install a fan and still install another light point. If you have any other recommendations, post here and let me know too.

Tks for the info.. wow, thats a expensive fan. But look really nice... v modern n designer. Shall KIV this.. maybe can get more discounts if we owners bulk purchase and install.

Quote Originally Posted by surfuz
    Tks for the info.. wow, thats a expensive fan. But look really nice... v modern n designer. Shall KIV this.. maybe can get more discounts if we owners bulk purchase and install.
    Ya....maybe can organise a GB for sycamore fan.......very nice

Super Husky Guest

Who is also thinking of covering the planter area with outdoors timber planks? Maybe we can do it mass with contractor too.

If there are more ppl interested in the sycamore fans, we can go down and purchase together for better price too. Anyway, still a long time to go so now is just sourcing for some preliminary ideas and models only.

hi bro........no problem pls keep everyone updated

btw...most blks at Centris already bulid up to 15 floor & they're painting the external wall of the shopping mall liao.

Default sycamore Fan

This type of fan definitely looks nice, but with a price to pay I must say.

Anyone knows how does the fan perform as compare to normal conventional ceiling fan? If it is better, quieter and even more energy efficient, in the long run, it should be a good investment to buy this type of fan.