Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567121722 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centris @ Jurong Point

Maxwell Smart Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 1010101010101
    can't lah...my pay in jurong too good, can retire in 10 years. i have to endure the shit in jurong at all cost to make a living. thanks for your sympathy and concern and since you understand my plight, you should get all the others to slowly evacuate from jurong and get the govt to do cloud seeding above jurong everyday so that the rain can quell the filthy air there. If cloud seeding is too expensive an affair for the govt to take on long term, maybe all jurong residents should be made to pay a "cloud seeding levy" to ease the burden of the govt.
    If you can find a job in Raffles Place then you can retire next year. The shit in Jurong will kill you b4 you retire.

RainbowGal Guest

can't lah...my pay in jurong too good, can retire in 10 years. i have to endure the shit in jurong at all cost to make a living. thanks for your sympathy and concern and since you understand my plight, you should get all the others to slowly evacuate from jurong and get the govt to do cloud seeding above jurong everyday so that the rain can quell the filthy air there. If cloud seeding is too expensive an affair for the govt to take on long term, maybe all jurong residents should be made to pay a "cloud seeding levy" to ease the burden of the govt.

I feel very very sorry for you because u have to spend all ur money in consulting doctors before u can EVER retire. Why are u so desperate for Jurong's salary?? Go elsewhere to work la, dun tell me u cant earn a living beside Jurong? WHAT A JOKE!! HA HA! Because of the high salary, u can dun even bother for ur health? By the way, we are all very healthy, so we do not need u to teach us wat to do. Please take GOOD CARE of ur poor health so dat u can live another 10 more years!!

ZhouYu Guest

I just born 3 days here. Pls duo behave like a kid. After seeing u keep saying abt the Air in Jurong. Is this really matter you. If yes, pls stay away from here. (Duo tell me when you are in the toilet,the air inside is fresh). Pls reflect urself. Thank you.

All Centris Owners and supporters..Lets Cheer for Centris....... Ole Ole.

jurong the slump Guest

DON'T WORRY, I WILL LIVE TO SEE JURONG TURNING INTO A SLUMP AGAIN....

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowGal
    I feel very very sorry for you because u have to spend all ur money in consulting doctors before u can EVER retire. Why are u so desperate for Jurong's salary?? Go elsewhere to work la, dun tell me u cant earn a living beside Jurong? WHAT A JOKE!! HA HA! Because of the high salary, u can dun even bother for ur health? By the way, we are all very healthy, so we do not need u to teach us wat to do. Please take GOOD CARE of ur poor health so dat u can live another 10 more years!!

RainbowGal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jurong the slump
    Please STOP being so childish. If this day will ever happen, then u are INSULTING our SPORE GOVT. U are NOT even FIT to stay in spore. Too sad for u lor, as this day will never happen. U will die with many many regrets & unpeacefully. Ha!

Unregistered101 Guest

Default please reflect

i think ALLL OF THOSE centris owners please check IF there are Firesales going on ... instead of admiring yr own condo, pple are making losses and selling out the plc to aviod further losses. think abt it!

MAXWELL SMART Guest

Wink

You can say what you like but we are looking forward to move to Centris.

ZhouYu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered101
    i think ALLL OF THOSE centris owners please check IF there are Firesales going on ... instead of admiring yr own condo, pple are making losses and selling out the plc to aviod further losses. think abt it!

We can afford to lose if the price drop. Pls bear in mind if property drop here, all Singapore Property will drop too. Duo worried for us. Thank you.

Centris Fa ah...................................................................................

Those anti-Centris pls wake up & Reflect urself ok... If u can't afford to buy a unit here pls go JB to buy for urself. Is Big & Cheap???

I will watch you turn into a slump before Jurong turns into one!

Are you doubting the Master Plan from our Garmen? Have a life somewhere, stop coming in here and flame Jurong. We are having our happy lifestyles here.

Quote Originally Posted by ZhouYu
    We can afford to lose if the price drop. Pls bear in mind if property drop here, all Singapore Property will drop too. Duo worried for us. Thank you.

Centris Fa ah...................................................................................

Those anti-Centris pls wake up & Reflect urself ok... If u can't afford to buy a unit here pls go JB to buy for urself. Is Big & Cheap???
    Hello Zhou Yu

seems like we need to start this 赤壁之战 with these 曹操 lackeys here hehe.

ZhouYu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kongming
    I will watch you turn into a slump before Jurong turns into one!

Are you doubting the Master Plan from our Garmen? Have a life somewhere, stop coming in here and flame Jurong. We are having our happy lifestyles here.

KM you are Right. Infact olden days Jurong is use to be a Slump place. Our Gov has Turn into A place to live and work for our Singaporean. Pls do not INSULT our GOV here.

Without Jurong, where Are we???

Happy National Day 2008

Centris Lover Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JO
    BLK 50, 3 Bedroom.
    Mine is Stack 02 , same layout as you, shall we share some ideas of how to renovate the place?

Quote Originally Posted by Centris Lover
    Mine is Stack 02 , same layout as you, shall we share some ideas of how to renovate the place?
    Hi Guys

have you guys start to have any idea to renovate your Centris already? If yes, pls kindly share with us.

Im been seaching around for a reliable and good Interior designer as well, if you have one, pls kindly share.

Thanks!

Smile

Yes! No problem! I'm very happy to share but isn't a bit too early to talk as there are a lot of uncertainty of our condo like living room size, ceiling high etc.... If someone is able to find out that will be great! (Anyway go for the simpler way, too many stuff will make our place very cramp!)

Gem! Guest

Default Excellent Project

When did Centris first launched for sales? First noticed it only when I saw this thread. This project is a hidden GEM! Am I right to say that residents can access to jurong point directly by taking a lift down? Also very interesting aspect is the carpark dividend thingy.

For those who bought for own residences purpose, congrats! Everyday can just leisurely stroll down to JP and if take train back home just walk a few steps and then reach home sweet home liao. Jurong West is very vibrant now! I think those who bought it a year or two back got it at a bargain.

For those who bought it for investments, well, can rent it out easily to large base including foreign students from NTU. And it's intrinsic value will be unlock overtime with the development of the West side. GREAT BUY!

Quote Originally Posted by Gem!
    When did Centris first launched for sales? First noticed it only when I saw this thread. This project is a hidden GEM! Am I right to say that residents can access to jurong point directly by taking a lift down? Also very interesting aspect is the carpark dividend thingy.

For those who bought for own residences purpose, congrats! Everyday can just leisurely stroll down to JP and if take train back home just walk a few steps and then reach home sweet home liao. Jurong West is very vibrant now! I think those who bought it a year or two back got it at a bargain.

For those who bought it for investments, well, can rent it out easily to large base including foreign students from NTU. And it's intrinsic value will be unlock overtime with the development of the West side. GREAT BUY!
    Hi Gem

Thank you for the compliments on Centris, and yes thats why based on all these facts, I finally purchase Centris as my dream home!

I think Centris was launch for sale on 2006, it was sold out in mid of 2007, I bought a 2 bedder subsale, hence not a bargain, but I think the value will be there since it is so much convenient.

As for Car Park dividend, I understand that there are Rebates and Dividends, Rebates will be given to those owners who gave up their parking lot, they will be paid $3.50 per day I think. As for dividends, what I heard is that every year the Car Park Management will use their profits from car park and distribute them to all 610 units owners, this may work out to be average of $1000 - $1500, hence this may translate to we are paying lesser maintenance fee.

Hi all fellow centris owner........any ideas how you going to do with ur planter

Centris Lover Guest

Red face

I am definitely prefer putting wooden strips to cover the Planters.
    However, I am really concern whether it can sustain the weight for people. Afterall, this is a planter , not a balcony, not sure if there will be difference for maximum load. Also, in other new developement, the management has forbidden resident covering the planters.

Mysterious Guest

Hi all...i had a unit in blk 81...will knock into w13ng one of these days...lol

With the Central Park just opened lately, we will hope to see Jurong Safra and the RV High school around the corners next 1~2 yrs.

Some sales transaction lately at around $630 psf... not bad eh?

Hope to see you guys more often in Oasis Launch

Cheers

Wow! so happy to see this thread so much alive again!

Yes, I would also be placing those wooden strips in the Planter area, you can see some pics under The Quartz thread, the wooden strips looks cool.

JurongTheUnpolishedGem Guest

Default Many people are jealous of Jurong

They never dreamt that our Government will choose Jurong to be the largest commercial hub outside town.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious
    Hi all...i had a unit in blk 81...will knock into w13ng one of these days...lol

With the Central Park just opened lately, we will hope to see Jurong Safra and the RV High school around the corners next 1~2 yrs.

Some sales transaction lately at around $630 psf... not bad eh?

Hope to see you guys more often in Oasis Launch

Cheers
    Hi ya see u soon I'm at stark 39

Anti-shithole Guest

aiyoh, someone is trying to add shine to shit and call it gold. Jurong will always be an industrial town filled wth foreign workers and air pollution no matter how many shopping malls u have there. People staying near town would view jurong as rural and a lot of rich people have never even bothered stepping into jurong as far as i knw. U r just praising jurong coz u bought a cheapo condo there but u can forget bout thinking it will ever be an upmkt place. Dnt mean to sound snobbish but u hv to accept the fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by JurongTheUnpolishedGem
    They never dreamt that our Government will choose Jurong to be the largest commercial hub outside town.

Maxwell Smart Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-shithole
    aiyoh, someone is trying to add shine to shit and call it gold. Jurong will always be an industrial town filled wth foreign workers and air pollution no matter how many shopping malls u have there. People staying near town would view jurong as rural and a lot of rich people have never even bothered stepping into jurong as far as i knw. U r just praising jurong coz u bought a cheapo condo there but u can forget bout thinking it will ever be an upmkt place. Dnt mean to sound snobbish but u hv to accept the fact.
    Hello Anti-shithole,

Are you living in a shit hole now? People do well in life don't come here to make this kind of comments. Please go back to your shit hole as you are not welcome you here.

Default designer

Hi Kong Ming,
    i'm from another thread but i just renovated my place at lakeside and i think my designer's really good and he's quite cheap. If you want you can PM me i can give you his details.

Super Husky Guest

I'm in stack 46!
    Am looking for ideas for planters too.
    Thinking of putting some potted plants and maybe a small koi garden
    fountain but no idea on the best way to go around it. Pictures will
    be appreciated.

I bought the last 6th unit so not exactly a bargain and didn't get the
    facing i want
    Didn't know about the centris launch else would have ....

But still looking forward to stay there.

Centris lover Guest

I paid $100K more from a subsale for the unit I like. I am still reglecting not buying one during the launch when I had the chance to. Just hope that the price do not go back to the launch price.

Centris Lover Guest

Youth Olympic Village will be located in NTU now. Is it a good news for Centris and Jurong Point?

Smile

Youth Olympic Village will be located in NTU now. Is it a good news for Centris and Jurong Point?
    Good! Hopefully the foreign workers will get lesser also!!

Unregistered101 Guest

Default scarce

Land is scarce today, i believe the Jurong area will still have workers because of demand of factories here, we have no choice, Jurong will never to be like shenton way, the govt will excite but remember , town px is already dropping.. when the suburb condo drop it will drop for years , if u trace the price today, jurong is at the peak never before in last 10 years... this is already stauration , no one will want to catch the falling knife... should u catch the wrong investment u have to see thru misery for next 5 years.. rest assured the city is still the plce to be simply because the financial sector is stil there they will not move...many are moving to changi as it is closer to airport and day trips are great .. so Jurong unless some breakthru .. think about it what industries will and can prosper here... heavy industry ..should u not get it do yr own research... have u ever wondered why the west family like the east , go and ask man on the street and east pple never want to come to stay in west. Human behavor will always be the same.. so centris , think harder