Page 1 of 81 1234561116212631 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 807

Thread: The Centris @ Jurong Point

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default The Centris @ Jurong Point

    Hi...wondering why the Centris thread disappeared in this forum.

    All Centris owner, pls come in for gathering

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Yes, wondering what had happened to the thread, I had sent a email to the moderator, however no response.

    Lets keep this Centris thread alive again!

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8

    Question

    Me too! Had sent the email but still no reply!!?? Anyway, yes (of-course)! I will continuously support this new thread!!

    Cheers!

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Hi Bro and Sis here,

    i bought a unit in blk 77 2 bedroom, care to share which block you staying?

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by kongming
    Hi Bro and Sis here,

    i bought a unit in blk 77 2 bedroom, care to share which block you staying?
    BLK 50, 3 Bedroom.

  6. #6
    101010101010101
    Guest

    Default

    I SMELL STINKING FACTORY FUMES WHEN I GO TO JURONG TO WORK EVERY WEEK (NO JOKE!) WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN THAT KIND OF PLACE. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE GOVT SPENDS THERE, THE QUALITY OF AIR IN JURONG IS REALLY BAD....

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JO
    BLK 50, 3 Bedroom.
    Hi bro........

    you mean stark 50 is it

    Btw, im at blk 81

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w13ng
    Hi bro........

    you mean stark 50 is it

    Btw, im at blk 81
    Ooop! It's blk 87...stark50.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 101010101010101
    I SMELL STINKING FACTORY FUMES WHEN I GO TO JURONG TO WORK EVERY WEEK (NO JOKE!) WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN THAT KIND OF PLACE. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE GOVT SPENDS THERE, THE QUALITY OF AIR IN JURONG IS REALLY BAD....
    Let me borrow the "East Wind" and blow all the fumes to your house!

    Pls get out of this forum if you intend to put such kind of irrelevant facts here, pls keep this forum clean.

  10. #10
    Bobo
    Guest

    Default

    Hi I am Blk 83 4Bed room

Page 1 of 81 1234561116212631 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •