Thread: The Vertis @ Amber Garden

lionelcher Guest

Exclamation The Vertis @ Amber Garden

Hi All,
    I have a 1 bedroom for sale at The Vertis!

It is a good investment! Do not miss! Asking $853800 freehold

Project Name:
    VERTIS
    Address:
    20 Amber Gardens
    Developer:
    Hbo Investments Pte Ltd (wheelock Properties)
    District: 15
    Year Completed: 2008
    Tenure: Freehold
    Total Units: 42
    Vertis is a stylish 42-unit freehold development located in the prestigious East Coast district. Fluid, modern lines are employed, reflecting the philosophy of modern living. With commanding views, elegant finishes and designer fittings from renowned brands, your home at Vertis will exude a harmonious blend of comfort and sophistication.

Vertis provides a prized location that balances your desire for exclusivity and privacy with your need for convenience. The famed food haven of Katong is nearby; the myriad attractions of Parkway Parade is in close proximity; your children's educational needs are enviably addressed by the many good schools in the vicinity. And for those inclined towards sports and outdoor activities, the popular beaches of nearby East Coast park will serve the perfect backdrop for a good workout and endless adventures.

Only 8 minutes away from the CBD and 12 minutes from the hustle of Orchard Road, access is convenient with major highways and arterial roads within easy reach.

Call me for more detail!
    Lionel Cher
    Last edited by lionelcher; 27-07-08 at 00:32. Reason: add in

Default BUYHOUSE

Quote Originally Posted by lionelcher
    Hi All,
    I have a 1 bedroom for sale at The Vertis!

It is a good investment! Do not miss! Asking $853800 freehold

Project Name:
    VERTIS
    Address:
    20 Amber Gardens
    Developer:
    Hbo Investments Pte Ltd (wheelock Properties)
    District: 15
    Year Completed: 2008
    Tenure: Freehold
    Total Units: 42
    Vertis is a stylish 42-unit freehold development located in the prestigious East Coast district. Fluid, modern lines are employed, reflecting the philosophy of modern living. With commanding views, elegant finishes and designer fittings from renowned brands, your home at Vertis will exude a harmonious blend of comfort and sophistication.

Vertis provides a prized location that balances your desire for exclusivity and privacy with your need for convenience. The famed food haven of Katong is nearby; the myriad attractions of Parkway Parade is in close proximity; your children's educational needs are enviably addressed by the many good schools in the vicinity. And for those inclined towards sports and outdoor activities, the popular beaches of nearby East Coast park will serve the perfect backdrop for a good workout and endless adventures.

Only 8 minutes away from the CBD and 12 minutes from the hustle of Orchard Road, access is convenient with major highways and arterial roads within easy reach.

Call me for more detail!
    Lionel Cher
    CANOT HOLD ANYMORE? HOUSE PRICE FALLING, REDUCE YOUR PRICE BEFORE YOU MAKING HUGE LOSS! I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU IF 780K

Unregistered0001 Guest

NO WAIT! I take it from him at 785k! haha...

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    CANOT HOLD ANYMORE? HOUSE PRICE FALLING, REDUCE YOUR PRICE BEFORE YOU MAKING HUGE LOSS! I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU IF 780K

namdam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered0001
    NO WAIT! I take it from him at 785k! haha...
    over supply looms at amber. read sunday times

I'll take at 785.1K

lionelcher Guest

i'm not joking guys.....
    Really serious seller..

Does anyone have a link which contains the floorplans of vertis?

Does anyone have any comment on this project, have some interest since OA price is getting sky high.

Quote Originally Posted by nochoice
    Does anyone have any comment on this project, have some interest since OA price is getting sky high.

from the pictures it seems that the finish is good. Bathroom, kitchen look better than for example Esta. I was wondering if next to Vertis, Aristo was being built. So you might have to endure construction noise. That would be a negative for a while.