Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 45

Thread: 2 @ Leicester - FH by Whye Wah Construction

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    804

    Default 2 @ Leicester - FH by Whye Wah Construction

    Hi hi,

    Was walking home with my little toddler last weekend and saw a large banner outside the few terrace houses beside Intero. Evidently, there is going to be this new launch by Whye Wah Construction beside Intero and opposite One Leicester. The advertisement for the launch also appeared in Sat's papers. Basically the specs are:

    - 9 storey development
    - 16 units (2 units per floor)
    - lap pool
    - average $850psf
    - freehold
    - TOP end 2010

    Actually I made this post not to ask about Whye Wah, but on a slightly related topic of living along Leicester Road. Basically we are quite concerned about all the developments coming up (or has already come up) along Leicester Road, and there is ONLY ONE exit point at Woodsville Close that is regulated by a yellow box junction. At this rate, all the residents here (Intero, Platinum Edge, One Leicester, 2 @ Leicester, Casa Meyer, Leicester Lodge, Woodsville 28) will be stuck in a long traffic tail-back each morning in trying to exit Woodsville Close that no ERP gantry can regulate; not to mention that there are tonnes of inconsiderate drivers who ignore the existence of the yellow box and drive right into it; hence making turning out impossible.

    Anything which we can do to create another exit or a traffic light junction?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Floor plan and site layout of 2 @ Leicester for those interested is attached in the below link:

    http://www.whyewah.com/web/leicester.php

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    196

    Default

    According to the Floor plan Masterbdrm & balcony/planter all facing West Hot SUN.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51

    Default

    At least this is not facing the expressway.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    208

    Default

    true, noise level is much lower compare to OL.. But can't te developer come out with better name... One leicester, now 2 leicester.... yucks!

  6. #6
    Unregistered333 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kal
    true, noise level is much lower compare to OL.. But can't te developer come out with better name... One leicester, now 2 leicester.... yucks!
    the name is still ok with me, but all the units will have both afternoon and morning sun.

  7. #7
    Unregistered1111 Guest

    Default

    Actually i think the layout for this devt is not too bad, and my wife and I are seriously considering. The reasons being:

    1) There is good cross ventilation which means the units will be breezy. Every unit will have 270 degrees view.

    2) We like the fact that every room comes with an attached bathroom. Better than wasting one bathroom space in the yard that is under/unutilised.

    3) 2 bedrooms comes with L-shaped baywindows. This is a nice feature which is not commonly available for more than 1 bedroom for most developments.

    Anyone has bought here? We are just unsure about the developer.

  8. #8
    Unregistered1111 Guest

    Default

    oh yes, forgot to add that we also like the large kitchen that comes with a utility and a household shelter. Was thinking of converting the utility into a wine cellar and the HS into a storeroom.

  9. #9
    Unregistered888 Guest

    Exclamation i am not an agent coz they stink

    shortie developments with no view is not worth buying. go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. If you think orchard is central, look at the map and you will realise that boon keng is more central in singapore compared to orchard or dhoby ghaut area. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!

  10. #10
    Give BH A Miss Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered888
    shortie developments with no view is not worth buying. go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. If you think orchard is central, look at the map and you will realise that boon keng is more central in singapore compared to orchard or dhoby ghaut area. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!
    With scum like you, kandinsky, who cursed others to die, staying in BH. Better give BH a miss!

    If Boon Keng is so good, as baselessly claimed by you, many would be rushing to stay in the areas. Why are they not doing it? Something is wrong! Better stay clear of BH!

    So many others following me in avoiding BH. That's good!

  11. #11
    UnregĄstered Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered888
    shortie developments with no view is not worth buying. go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. If you think orchard is central, look at the map and you will realise that boon keng is more central in singapore compared to orchard or dhoby ghaut area. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Give BH A Miss
    With scum like you, kandinsky, who cursed others to die, staying in BH. Better give BH a miss!

    If Boon Keng is so good, as baselessly claimed by you, many would be rushing to stay in the areas. Why are they not doing it? Something is wrong! Better stay clear of BH!

    So many others following me in avoiding BH. That's good!
    Please be considerate and discuss Beacon H. in the Beacon H. thread. Thanks.

  12. #12
    Deborah Guest

    Exclamation MANY Agents also just people wanting to earn an Honest Living

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered888
    shortie developments with no view is not worth buying. go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. If you think orchard is central, look at the map and you will realise that boon keng is more central in singapore compared to orchard or dhoby ghaut area. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!
    Noticed your heading... saying that agents STINK...
    Don't know abt your bad experience with agents, but there are MANY agents out there who are just people wanting to earn an honest living. There are many who in fact invest large amounts of money and time, working odd hours and go the extra mile for owners and are played out by them.

    I have not gone and checked out Beacon Hgts, but the Mar Thoma/ St Michael's locality is not the most desirable. If you have ever lived in that locality (I lived in Moonstone Lane for many yrs), you will know what a nightmare it can be with the traffic in the morning and evenings. i.e. When you head out to work & when you are getting home in the evening after a long day at work. No no no, not a desirable location unles you get it REAL CHEAP and is willing to overlook the daily frustration with the traffic. For me, I tell my clients and people I care about to skip it. Seriously it isn't worth it if it is going to frustrate you daily and waste your precious time sitting in the traffic.
    I know that with the small changes the govt has done where the old fire stn used to be, it may help the situation a little BUT they are building a bus interchange in the middle of the traffic and that will cause the congestion to worsen. Wait & you will see... So, buy something before or after that stretch of road, not off it. just my 2 cents worth.

  13. #13
    not even worth 2c Guest

    Default

    estate agents are the lowest rung of parasitic professions still. You r one blur sotong for thinking govt building a bus interchange in the middle of traffic. Really laugh till my sides hurt. Moonstone is the other side of kallang river nt where mar thoma is. Govt wont be dumping 130mil 4 nothing isnt it obvious the road cond will improve where traffic flow will be continuous. There r already developments sellng 4 1k psf in St Michael so there must be potential in e place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah
    Noticed your heading... saying that agents STINK...
    Don't know abt your bad experience with agents, but there are MANY agents out there who are just people wanting to earn an honest living. There are many who in fact invest large amounts of money and time, working odd hours and go the extra mile for owners and are played out by them.

    I have not gone and checked out Beacon Hgts, but the Mar Thoma/ St Michael's locality is not the most desirable. If you have ever lived in that locality (I lived in Moonstone Lane for many yrs), you will know what a nightmare it can be with the traffic in the morning and evenings. i.e. When you head out to work & when you are getting home in the evening after a long day at work. No no no, not a desirable location unles you get it REAL CHEAP and is willing to overlook the daily frustration with the traffic. For me, I tell my clients and people I care about to skip it. Seriously it isn't worth it if it is going to frustrate you daily and waste your precious time sitting in the traffic.
    I know that with the small changes the govt has done where the old fire stn used to be, it may help the situation a little BUT they are building a bus interchange in the middle of the traffic and that will cause the congestion to worsen. Wait & you will see... So, buy something before or after that stretch of road, not off it. just my 2 cents worth.

  14. #14
    Deborah Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by not even worth 2c
    estate agents are the lowest rung of parasitic professions still. You r one blur sotong for thinking govt building a bus interchange in the middle of traffic. Really laugh till my sides hurt. Moonstone is the other side of kallang river nt where mar thoma is. Govt wont be dumping 130mil 4 nothing isnt it obvious the road cond will improve where traffic flow will be continuous. There r already developments sellng 4 1k psf in St Michael so there must be potential in e place.
    Well, let's just wait and see. Gd luck to those who own there. I know people who wants OUT of the area (St Michael's & Mar Thoma).
    As for ... "There r already developments sellng 4 1k psf in St Michael so there must be potential in e place" I KNOW the developers personally who sold at the S$1K+- range, they themselves call the place "junk" & "crappy". That's why gotta come up with tiny chicken coup sizes to lure entry level investors! My advice was not for personal gain but out of gd will so that the would-be purchasers may not live to regret it. (And I have met some who told me/ my associates that they regretted buying and wants to sell but NO BUYER). There are better places to buy within the same price range or less with better locations. Accessories & Facilities shd never be the 1st consideration factors but Location will decide the prospect of any property investment.

    Whatever U say abt agents, they help U get high price for your property so U gain.
    Wat to do... the world has many ingrates but thankfully not all are like that.

    It is pathetic when one has to sign up under different names, so that it appear as if 'others' are agreeing with them.

  15. #15
    u r a nonsense agent Guest

    Lightbulb

    wat nonsense u r sprouting. Do u knw that a director of kim eng has bought a unit for himself and bankers and several multi-millionaires have bought into BH? Do u have more foresight than these people? You don't even know what the govt is doing outside St Michael and u start coming here to embarrass urself by calling woodsville interchange a bus interchange. When i talk about half past six agents, u belong to that category. In case u r stupid enough not to knw, places take time to develop and nothing happens overnight. U live in Moonstone no wonder u want out of that area. St michael is not moonstone and in property terms, difference of 1 street could make a big difference. My advice to u- don't be so narrow minded and learn to look at the broader horizon
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah
    Well, let's just wait and see. Gd luck to those who own there. I know people who wants OUT of the area (St Michael's & Mar Thoma).
    As for ... "There r already developments sellng 4 1k psf in St Michael so there must be potential in e place" I KNOW the developers personally who sold at the S$1K+- range, they themselves call the place "junk" & "crappy". That's why gotta come up with tiny chicken coup sizes to lure entry level investors! My advice was not for personal gain but out of gd will so that the would-be purchasers may not live to regret it. (And I have met some who told me/ my associates that they regretted buying and wants to sell but NO BUYER). There are better places to buy within the same price range or less with better locations. Accessories & Facilities shd never be the 1st consideration factors but Location will decide the prospect of any property investment.

    Whatever U say abt agents, they help U get high price for your property so U gain.
    Wat to do... the world has many ingrates but thankfully not all are like that.

    It is pathetic when one has to sign up under different names, so that it appear as if 'others' are agreeing with them.

  16. #16
    Deborah Guest

    Thumbs down you are not worth it

    If you are credible, you would register a profile instead of hiding in the shadows stinking the whole place up with your farts.

    I have not lived in Moonstone for the last 2 decades. Thankfully I live admist tranquility and convenience with the choice not to go through S'goon Rd. I have more dignity than you, and seriously you are not worth another second of eternity to waste on.

    To everyone else, I meant no offense to you. Just can't stand insulting offensive scumbags who hides in the shadows.

  17. #17
    regular joe Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by u r a nonsense agent
    wat nonsense u r sprouting. Do u knw that a director of kim eng has bought a unit for himself and bankers and several multi-millionaires have bought into BH? Do u have more foresight than these people? You don't even know what the govt is doing outside St Michael and u start coming here to embarrass urself by calling woodsville interchange a bus interchange. When i talk about half past six agents, u belong to that category. In case u r stupid enough not to knw, places take time to develop and nothing happens overnight. U live in Moonstone no wonder u want out of that area. St michael is not moonstone and in property terms, difference of 1 street could make a big difference. My advice to u- don't be so narrow minded and learn to look at the broader horizon
    Hey friend, stopping fighting like a bitch lah. the women only giving her opinion you no need to be like that wat, talking cock. call people nonsense agent, stupid and all. join forum dont need give personal attack like that. no wonder people pisssed with you.

  18. #18
    pretentious agents Guest

    Exclamation

    You have just conducted yourself in an "honourable" way and the forumers can judge for themselves what kind of lowly property agent you are. U slam beacon heights with your minisque knowledge of property trying to hoodwink the public into believing u r giving credible advice. Who is the real scumbag here? I have no need to uphold any professional image but u do. You, together with all the other black sheep in the property agency business, deserve no respect from anybody. U r just a presumptous, obnoxious and self-righteous waste of time degenerate and an utter disgrace to your industry. Don't bother trying to salvage ur stinking image here coz it will never work. U have proven my point that agents stink, and u stink real bad...PUI!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah
    If you are credible, you would register a profile instead of hiding in the shadows stinking the whole place up with your farts.

    I have not lived in Moonstone for the last 2 decades. Thankfully I live admist tranquility and convenience with the choice not to go through S'goon Rd. I have more dignity than you, and seriously you are not worth another second of eternity to waste on.

    To everyone else, I meant no offense to you. Just can't stand insulting offensive scumbags who hides in the shadows.

  19. #19
    that nonsensical agent Guest

    Default

    u see for urself. This agent slams a development by providing wrong info to potential buyers, how lowly can that be. She is tryng to show others she is dispensing sound advice but actually slamming a project with little or no basis. She also fails to realise whatever she says is a reflection of the kind of standard of agents in singapore. She and her agency can go to the dumps.
    Quote Originally Posted by regular joe
    Hey friend, stopping fighting like a bitch lah. the women only giving her opinion you no need to be like that wat, talking cock. call people nonsense agent, stupid and all. join forum dont need give personal attack like that. no wonder people pisssed with you.

  20. #20
    Novena dumbass Guest

    Default

    Aha! I remember you. You are the joker who keep on insisting that certain part of Singapore can be classified under Novena wherever you deem fit. Pseudo rich and really short-sighted joker

    Quote Originally Posted by that nonsensical agent
    u see for urself. This agent slams a development by providing wrong info to potential buyers, how lowly can that be. She is tryng to show others she is dispensing sound advice but actually slamming a project with little or no basis. She also fails to realise whatever she says is a reflection of the kind of standard of agents in singapore. She and her agency can go to the dumps.

  21. #21
    regular joe Guest

    Thumbs down ulterior motive

    Quote Originally Posted by pretentious agents
    You have just conducted yourself in an "honourable" way and the forumers can judge for themselves what kind of lowly property agent you are. U slam beacon heights with your minisque knowledge of property trying to hoodwink the public into believing u r giving credible advice. Who is the real scumbag here? I have no need to uphold any professional image but u do. You, together with all the other black sheep in the property agency business, deserve no respect from anybody. U r just a presumptous, obnoxious and self-righteous waste of time degenerate and an utter disgrace to your industry. Don't bother trying to salvage ur stinking image here coz it will never work. U have proven my point that agents stink, and u stink real bad...PUI!
    Wah lao, she giving her opinion also cannot? Oly you can? Pushing the project maybe for personal gain and offended when someone else disagree and you start calling the woman degenerate, disgrace, stupid and all. really kana sai. Now we know you just some dumb ass. people talk in forum is giving their opinion, the way you push BH... maybe you want to flip property, so push and push BH.. for selfish gain. Think you are so lofty but actually lowly like dirt on the road. bad motive

  22. #22
    Unregisterekd Guest

    Default

    u r wrong old dumbass!
    Quote Originally Posted by Novena dumbass
    Aha! I remember you. You are the joker who keep on insisting that certain part of Singapore can be classified under Novena wherever you deem fit. Pseudo rich and really short-sighted joker

  23. #23
    Unregisteredb Guest

    Default

    u r the same dumbass that go around calling everywhere in Singapore red light district. U made a fool of urself wanting to buy de royale at 800psf n callng area red lite. Wat a dumbass u r. Nobody needs to push BH coz it is sellng well n huttons doing a gd job
    Quote Originally Posted by regular joe
    Wah lao, she giving her opinion also cannot? Oly you can? Pushing the project maybe for personal gain and offended when someone else disagree and you start calling the woman degenerate, disgrace, stupid and all. really kana sai. Now we know you just some dumb ass. people talk in forum is giving their opinion, the way you push BH... maybe you want to flip property, so push and push BH.. for selfish gain. Think you are so lofty but actually lowly like dirt on the road. bad motive

  24. #24
    Novena dumbass Guest

    Default

    Yupz... confirmed you are the same sayl every location in Singapore is also some part of Novena dumbass! Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterekd
    u r wrong old dumbass!

  25. #25
    Unregistered xyz Guest

    Default

    The traffic along Serangoon Road from Balestier Road to Moonstone Lane is getting from bad to worse over a period of 20 years.

  26. #26
    u r son of chicken/duck Guest

    Default

    u r the same son of a chicken and duck that watches porn with ur whole family and fed sodomee by ur duckie father every day. Poor abused loser in life with a mental age of only 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novena dumbass
    Yupz... confirmed you are the same sayl every location in Singapore is also some part of Novena dumbass! Hahaha

  27. #27
    cock brain u have Guest

    Default

    u r the same freak that try to turn every part of singapore red light. u can do ur freak shows at home not in public. u must have gotten sodomised by ur father after bonking ur mthr in front of him so ur brain is full of crap and u fill this entire forum with ur shit about red light, chickens and ducks. Go bugger off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Novena dumbass
    Yupz... confirmed you are the same sayl every location in Singapore is also some part of Novena dumbass! Hahaha

  28. #28
    Unregistered88 Guest

    Default

    This poster has a filthy polluted mouth. He has been losing arguments here for months. One hint not to take him seriously, his ongoing crusade for all parts of singapore to be included as a novena area

  29. #29
    U r same old faggot Guest

    Talking

    u r that same old sodomised faggot calling everywhere red light and posting under Singapore Gay Association. U must have been bonked by ur father so much that u have lost meaning being a man. Poor little faggot. If u r tired of having ur dick, u might want to consider snipping it off. U probably wont need anaesthesia as it is too small 4 u to sense any pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered88
    This poster has a filthy polluted mouth. He has been losing arguments here for months. One hint not to take him seriously, his ongoing crusade for all parts of singapore to be included as a novena area

  30. #30
    you silly novena dumbass Guest

    Default

    And if I and Singapore Gay Association are NOT the same person, then it is confirmed your mother was sodomised silly by a blangah who then gave birth to you. There are so many of us laughing over your silly antics

    Quote Originally Posted by U r same old faggot
    u r that same old sodomised faggot calling everywhere red light and posting under Singapore Gay Association. U must have been bonked by ur father so much that u have lost meaning being a man. Poor little faggot. If u r tired of having ur dick, u might want to consider snipping it off. U probably wont need anaesthesia as it is too small 4 u to sense any pain.

Similar Threads

  1. Leicester Suites - New along Leicester rd
    By The_Way_I_See_It in forum District 13
    Replies: 47
    -: 27-03-13, 08:58
  2. One Leicester (D13, Freehold, by Centrepoint Homes)
    By boom boom room in forum District 13
    Replies: 291
    -: 04-06-12, 13:08
  3. One leicester under value??
    By heroes in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 21
    -: 19-03-12, 23:57
  4. Replies: 7
    -: 27-10-09, 00:01
  5. Replies: 0
    -: 16-06-09, 21:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •