Thread: Nightmare and Blemishes at 121 Collection

Angry Nightmare and Blemishes at 121 Collection

We are the community residing at 121 Collection at Whitley Road and have lived at this project since 2018 till present. From the very beginning, there were many problems with the houses from the get-go. We have reached out to this developer and the main contractor but there has been no action taken by them, leaving us residents no choice but to post this Facebook post to not only inform the public of our current situation but also raise concerns over the ethics and developer behaviour in the industry.

The first defects were spotted by my neighbour. She bought one of the properties in the project. To her horror, she discovered multiple crack lines and water stains hidden behind the wallpaper. The water stains indicated the areas of water seepage, where water would leak into the house whenever it rained. My own home had the same issues. In fact, we discovered that most of the roofs in the project were leaking and allowing water into our homes.

Although we have gone through the right procedures and lodged our complaints in the proper channels, there has been inadequate response or follow-up action taken by the developer despite a 10-year warranty on the project. In the past 4 years, the developer and contractor have only patched up selected units and not all those that need fixing. Even when workers are sent to inspect the premises, there were no photos taken and no proper feedback to management. This speaks massive volumes of the lack of professionalism, pride and quality checks in their work.

As a result, we residents are left feeling frustrated and helpless, patronised by the lacklustre, insincere efforts to uncover the root cause of the water leakages. This is supposed to be our home where we can rest and take shelter from our worries; instead, it is adding onto our stress and anxiety because it has been 4 years and yet the initial problems still persist today. My neighbour has even considered taking legal action. Other community members have had to dive into their own pockets to fix the leakages despite the decade long warranty. Is this fair when we have already paid for the purchase of our homes?

If you intend to buy a new home, I implore you to be aware of your legal rights, as well as the code of ethics developers must adhere to in this industry. I hope you avoid these frustrations and worries that we have had to face every day for the past few years.

121 Collection YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3s8rGSsMA

Default Re: Nightmare and Blemishes at 121 Collection

on the thought of his buddy zhuge qing, zhang chulan and feng baobao came to resolve the case with the help of "anywhere" business enterprise. how does zhang chulan display his competencies to assist the king trap the black hand backstage? what wonderful overall performance will zhuge qing, wang ye and others have? who're the people who covet the "8 wonders"? "under one guy-becoming a member of the world" may be introducedsoon!
    crypto coins