Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 381318192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Woodsville 28 (D13, 99 years leasehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Looks nice
    Just curious how long is the lap pool?
    I think it is 36 metres.

Default Geometry@W28

Default W28 Poolside by Night: Pavilion Views

Default Jacuzzi@W28

Default Jacuzzi@W28

Default Jacuzzi@W28

Default BigApple@W28

Default W28 Poolside by Night

Quote Originally Posted by tony67
    for one moment, I thought I saw a ghostly face.
    then i realized it is the plant's green reflection (between pool and couch).

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    for one moment, I thought I saw a ghostly face.
    then i realized it is the plant's green reflection (between pool and couch).
    Not Halloween yet - stop imagining things and frightening yourself!

Thumbs up

[picture]

Very nice...

Can see people are collecting keys at this place. Timely to have some part of the serangoon junction completing.

number of my friends did not grab during the launch, now after seeing the pictures, sort of regret..not decisive enough to buy.... me too, also regret

Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong
    number of my friends did not grab during the launch, now after seeing the pictures, sort of regret..not decisive enough to buy.... me too, also regret
    No need to feel bad... the launch price was a bit on the high side anyway, not comparing with the current market lah... no one would have guessed that the prices would have climbed so much since. Anyway, you probably got another place which will be equally nice upon completion lah... Anyway, do u remember the launch psf? I was there but forgot liao!

Laaunch px ard 950psf den slash down to 800psf

agree, another place will be equally nice upon TOP but this place really got potential if hold for another 3-5 years, and is just next to underground mrt and just outside city.

remembered that the launch price is around $950 and the low when they reduced the price is ard $780.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    No need to feel bad... the launch price was a bit on the high side anyway, not comparing with the current market lah... no one would have guessed that the prices would have climbed so much since. Anyway, you probably got another place which will be equally nice upon completion lah... Anyway, do u remember the launch psf? I was there but forgot liao!

$780 psf would have been a steal but that probably occurred during the recession time when most would be too fearful to enter (aka miss the boat). Congrats to all who's collecting the keys and starting to do reno works and moving in on time for CNY.

Hi W28 neighbours, just got the key. Quite happy as there's no much defects, so far only can find 2.

Anyone here know why the planter box glass door (below) has 2 small holes?

Quote Originally Posted by wkang1970
    Hi W28 neighbours, just got the key. Quite happy as there's no much defects, so far only can find 2.

Anyone here know why the planter box glass door (below) has 2 small holes?
    According to e main con. It is for drainage purposes. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by tony67
    After we set out most of the furniture in the room, there isn't much space to walk over actually, so the flooring might actually become a non-issue. I wonder if the road noise is just particularly bad for the living room because of the gaps around the sliding doors. What about the bedrooms - which should have windows which are more securely sealed? Is the noise just as bad?

Which floor is your unit? I am definitely going to put lots of tall plants to shield off both dust and noise from the road.

I have other issues with the building facade and less-than-perfect design features, which I suppose would have to be addressed by the interim Management Council formed to take up issues concerning common areas with the developer.

Woodsville 28 looks more like two oversized blocks of walk-up apartments rather than a condominium with its own character and charm. Just look further down at 8@Woodleigh to realise the big difference. 8@Woodleigh looks a lot sharper and smarter.
    A lot of false expectation from woodsville28 project. In the first place, W28 is an apartment status NEVER a CONDOMINIUM with full facilities like One Leicester and 8@Woodsleigh b'cos of its smaller the plot size of the development.

Seen in the classified ST looking for tenants at 4.xx for 3 bedders. Anyone here close rental deal?

Quote Originally Posted by qianfugui
    A lot of false expectation from woodsville28 project. In the first place, W28 is an apartment status NEVER a CONDOMINIUM with full facilities like One Leicester and 8@Woodsleigh b'cos of its smaller the plot size of the development.
    Do u own a unit there?

If u do, u shd feel lucky, in term of small, i would say yes only on the landscape and facilities. But again how many times do people use the facilities? maybe swimming is frequent but the rest i doubt so.

At least the unit is not small (about close to 1200 sqft) if u compare to the latest launches, a livable 3 bdrm is merely 1130 sqft or even smaller.

Think we have to be real.

I have a few friends (foreigner), according to them, with full facilities mean big area, also mean more units, so not so conducive.

Do you have picture of the location of the holes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight
    According to e main con. It is for drainage purposes. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong
    Do u own a unit there?

If u do, u shd feel lucky, in term of small, i would say yes only on the landscape and facilities. But again how many times do people use the facilities? maybe swimming is frequent but the rest i doubt so.

At least the unit is not small (about close to 1200 sqft) if u compare to the latest launches, a livable 3 bdrm is merely 1130 sqft or even smaller.

Think we have to be real.

I have a few friends (foreigner), according to them, with full facilities mean big area, also mean more units, so not so conducive.
    quite agree
    i dont really think with those all big development you gonna use the facilities!
    for me myself, the most i like to use is swimming pool, secondly is bbq pit.
    for w28. in my opinions the bbq pit placing abit small and not that private!
    if you all dono what i mean by private, try have a look at anchorage bbq pit! it really a very well done placing! hahaha.

Anyone here owns a unit in stack 03? It's supposed to be 904 sq ft but it really feels a lot smaller than that! I had a 850sq feet unit in another development and I am sure it was bigger than this!!

Anyone knows if and how one can ask the developer to show how they derived 904 sq ft??

Quote Originally Posted by dfl123
    Anyone here owns a unit in stack 03? It's supposed to be 904 sq ft but it really feels a lot smaller than that! I had a 850sq feet unit in another development and I am sure it was bigger than this!!

Anyone knows if and how one can ask the developer to show how they derived 904 sq ft??
    by right got surveyor verify liao....if u still not happy can get ur own to double cfm

Quote Originally Posted by dfl123

very disappointed hur? as i said! this w28 designer wasted alot of space!
    iam not sure as well.. my unit 1190 but felt like so small!

Quote Originally Posted by n406
    very disappointed hur? as i said! this w28 designer wasted alot of space!
    iam not sure as well.. my unit 1190 but felt like so small!
    bcoz got planter box and baywindows....so 1190sqft minus all these becomes 9xxsqft livable space

The balcony, bay windows and circulation space does take up a good percentage of the floor area.

Hi

Anyone knows when can start renovations? Reno here meaning lights, planter box decking, and curtains. Inspection of defects and rectification not done yet......

If I start the reno, won't it affect the inspection and rectification?

TIA