Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6111621222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Woodsville 28 (D13, 99 years leasehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Prices have been hovering around $11xx psf for last 8 months, hitting $1200 psf several times. Hmmm... is this indicative that prices have stabalized for this project or are prices creeping their way up again?

That's why I don't understand the carrots mentality further up north. They are so defensive too.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

newer smells freshier

Quote Originally Posted by wkang1970
    latest transaction:

WOODSVILLE 28 WOODSVILLE CLOSE Apartment 1 $1,240,000 1,033 Strata $1,200 Jan-12
    any idea which floor is this? It's a benchmark price for a 1000+ sq ft unit...and that comes after one guy fire-saled his 8th floor 1399 sq ft unit at 1058 psf in Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by spikey69
    any idea which floor is this? It's a benchmark price for a 1000+ sq ft unit...and that comes after one guy fire-saled his 8th floor 1399 sq ft unit at 1058 psf in Dec.
    Ok - the 1033 sq ft unit sold at 1200 psf was mid floor - #09-06.

18@W FH at 1600 psf vs W28 at 1200 psf....

FH vs LH (difference of 400?)
    18@W FH at 1600 psf vs W28 at 1200 psf....

Default tax

hi, iam a foreigner!
    i had been staying at woodsville 28 since TOP. but until today i haven't received any letter from IRAS to pay the tax! is it i have to report or the IRAS will sent the letter to my mail box!?
    i asked my lawyer, she said that IRAS will sent me a letter.
    but i got 1 friends that purchase a properties.. he was given a letter already! i wondering why mine haven't come yet!

Quote Originally Posted by n406
    hi, iam a foreigner!
    i had been staying at woodsville 28 since TOP. but until today i haven't received any letter from IRAS to pay the tax! is it i have to report or the IRAS will sent the letter to my mail box!?
    but i got 1 friends that purchase a properties.. he was given a letter already! i wondering why mine haven't come yet!
    Tax exempted?

Quote Originally Posted by n406
    hi, iam a foreigner!

just call IRAS.Lodge a call. or drop them a email. IRAS never sleeps.... when it comes to collecting tax.

anyone have any updates on W28? No interest despite the premium being paid for 18@W?

883 sq ft unit transacted at new benchmark price of $1302 psf

883 sq ft unit transacted at new benchmark price of $1302 psf
    wow.... next level at $1400psf will be very soon... there will be more development at and near potong pasir. Heard the plot behind the potong pasir mrt will be mixed commercial and residence project.

With this, $1600 - $1700 psf may be achieveable, like bishan.

Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong
    wow.... next level at $1400psf will be very soon... there will be more development at and near potong pasir. Heard the plot behind the potong pasir mrt will be mixed commercial and residence project.

With this, $1600 - $1700 psf may be achieveable, like bishan.
    Hopefull! *fingers crossed* Biddadari going to be re-developed, American school opening soon, 18@W, Nin Residences, parcels at and around the MRT being developed...good times ahead for D13!

Wow wow wow........
    The plot of land behind this Potong Pasir MRT station or next to Woodsville 28 is confirmed to build mall with residence units now (in this morning ST-Land for 14000 homes for sale).

Sant Ritz, Woodsville 28, Nin residence and The Sennett really haut Liao..........

Yes, in fact Woodsville 28 is just next to it, value should be able to go higher.

But depend who is the developer that bid the land, hope is Fraser, capitaland or far east. May not be big land but still great.

Wow wow wow........
    The plot of land behind this Potong Pasir MRT station or next to Woodsville 28 is confirmed to build mall with residence units now (in this morning ST-Land for 14000 homes for sale).

Sant Ritz, Woodsville 28, Nin residence and The Sennett really haut Liao..........

Yes, in fact Woodsville 28 is just next to it, value should be able to go higher.

But depend who is the developer that bid the land, hope is Fraser, capitaland or far east. May not be big land but still great.
    The plot of land is big, close to 200000 sfeet.

But compare to nex and city square, it is smaller.

Look like every alternate MRT station will have 1 mall from city square to hougang.

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2

But nex n city square not integrated developments, just standalone malls
    More comparable to Watertown n compass hts, this shld b 2nd last along NEL (assuming hougang will have another one but not so soon)

But compare to nex and city square, it is smaller.

Look like every alternate MRT station will have 1 mall from city square to hougang.
    if you dont't own any property, you're short. take cover quickly

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2
    someone in this forum said is small but personally, i also dont think this is small

this is defintely a happening place from now on, even sant ritz also a retail mix developemnt. going forward, there will be more ammenities for sure....

someone in this forum said is small but personally, i also dont think this is small

this is defintely a happening place from now on, even sant ritz also a retail mix developemnt. going forward, there will be more ammenities for sure....
    sant Ritz is not la.. parcel C is.

I tink the size like clementi mall, reasonable size, ......certainly better than building hdb flats.....cheers

Huat ar! District 13 officially hottest district for 2012 in terms of price gains.

No wonder I offer 1.5m for a 3 bdrm @ Woodsville 28, seller still reject me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight
    Huat ar! District 13 officially hottest district for 2012 in terms of price gains.

Quote Originally Posted by jandj
    No wonder I offer 1.5m for a 3 bdrm @ Woodsville 28, seller still reject me.
    There are many other FH projects nearby which are not fronting the busy main road.

Yes there are but all these freehold projects are small project with less than 70 units. These project will be difficult to sell, that's why the price is low. Besides that I don't really care leasehold or freehold, Woodsville 28 is the only project now which is the best choice now exclude one Leicester which is very ex now, a 3 bdrm selling at 1.8m. The upcoming projects like Sennett is also great but heard is selling around 1600psf, in this case Woodsville 28 is definitely very cheap now, and best is coming mall and MRT is just next to it, difficult to find such gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    There are many other FH projects nearby which are not fronting the busy main road.

Yes there are but all these freehold projects are small project with less than 70 units. These project will be difficult to sell, that's why the price is low. Besides that I don't really care leasehold or freehold, Woodsville 28 is the only project now which is the best choice now exclude one Leicester which is very ex now, a 3 bdrm selling at 1.8m. The upcoming projects like Sennett is also great but heard is selling around 1600psf, in this case Woodsville 28 is definitely very cheap now, and best is coming mall and MRT is just next to it, difficult to find such gem.
    Then you should just pay for it. Up e px a bit lol. When Sennett residences gets launched. You think W28 owners will not up their px.? I think they will.

But will u be staying there? That's 3-4yrs beside a construction site with noise & dust

if you dont't own any property, you're short. take cover quickly

where have no construction site? Is everywhere now.

Quote Originally Posted by auroraborealis
    But will u be staying there? That's 3-4yrs beside a construction site with noise & dust

I would rather pay 1.8mil for 1 leicester. FH and 3bedder is facing own pool and it is alot quieter. 300k is definitely worth it.