Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodsville 28 (D13, 99 years leasehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Quote Originally Posted by spikey69
    went to call them...apparently the TOP application has not been submitted yet...
    Still got some repairs here and there - stickers ard to indicate "problem" spots.....

Quote Originally Posted by southpark2000
    Managed to slip in on the 6th.....either puff up chest and appear to be contractor or go ninja mode

BONUS.....
    What is the thing that mount on the wall? is it controller for water heater or aircon?

I will also try to sneak in to take some pics

CityGas logo on it so should be Water Heater.

Quote Originally Posted by wkang1970
    What is the thing that mount on the wall? is it controller for water heater or aircon?

BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    CityGas logo on it so should be Water Heater.
    Yup..... it's a water heater control panel.

And yes, I can confirm that next-gen fibre-optic is installed to the distribution box! Of course, all concealed; no exposed trunking

went to call them...apparently the TOP application has not been submitted yet...
    not even TOP yet, but there already so many people quoting to sell above $1200psf! So TOP, what will be the price?

Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong
    not even TOP yet, but there already so many people quoting to sell above $1200psf! So TOP, what will be the price?
    Kovan residence oredi calling 1200psf...so wat px u expect?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Kovan residence oredi calling 1200psf...so wat px u expect?
    does that mean woodsville 28 can call for above $1300/ $1400 since kovan residence already called for $1200psf?

depends...last benchmark was in Jan 11 - $1065 psf. Some buyer needs to make another benchmark before it hits $1200 psf.

Hi Southpark2000, here it comes.... 2 pics to share

Attachment 2437 Attachment 2436

all of you secret squirrel sneak into W28? Did u all manage to get into your units?

all of you secret squirrel sneak into W28? Did u all manage to get into your units?
    Juz a kaypo neighbour across the Leicester street, Is it true that there is no guardhouse for W28 (with 110 units). No security services ??? Wow, can save substantially on monthly maintenance fees.

Hi Southpark2000, here it comes.... 2 pics to share

Attachment 2437 Attachment 2436
    Wow!!! That's pretty.....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matadorepy
    Juz a kaypo neighbour across the Leicester street, Is it true that there is no guardhouse for W28 (with 110 units). No security services ??? Wow, can save substantially on monthly maintenance fees.
    Welcome neighbour!!!

Hope that helps?

[Afternote]
    - Saw numerous CCTVs all round....(but did not take photo) so no worries about security lah
    - Look carefully and you will see a CCTV (round ball) at lobby in first pic
    - I think stairwell also have; can't recall clearly now

- See #17 in pic 2

Today URA website shows a W28 transaction done at 1200psf 829sqf $995k stack 5 either #16 or #17.

Quote Originally Posted by southpark2000
    Welcome neighbour!!!

Hope that helps?

[Afternote]
    - Saw numerous CCTVs all round....(but did not take photo) so no worries about security lah
    - Look carefully and you will see a CCTV (round ball) at lobby in first pic
    - I think stairwell also have; can't recall clearly now

- See #17 in pic 2
    Agree.
    My previous condo that i stay, with no of security guards still can allow outsiders enter the condo without checking. Even my relative driving in (just mentioned my unit number), they can allow them to come in without informing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight
    Today URA website shows a W28 transaction done at 1200psf 829sqf $995k stack 5 either #16 or #17.
    no wonder saw number of seller are quoting above $1200psf now @ propertyguru. Look like when it come to TOP, may hit $1300psf.

no wonder saw number of seller are quoting above $1200psf now @ propertyguru. Look like when it come to TOP, may hit $1300psf.
    Why not? There are already people quoting to sell at $1300psf.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight
    Just found out that it was #17-05...highest unit

Leong Bee Court residents will have to vacate by January 2012. So demolition works will begin after that and the new developer, PT Sertia, will start construction works next to W28. Wondering whether the noise will be berable? Thinking of getting a unit at W28. Or should I wait for PT Sertia to launch the FH units instead?

Plot ratio for Leong Bee is 3.5 so that means it can build really high and overlook W28. But it also means construction will take a long time. I like W28 but dunno whether I can put up with the noise and dust. The swimming pool is going to be very dusty and the foreign workers will be ogling at the ladies

Quote Originally Posted by ginseng1
    Plot ratio for Leong Bee is 3.5 so that means it can build really high and overlook W28. But it also means construction will take a long time. I like W28 but dunno whether I can put up with the noise and dust. The swimming pool is going to be very dusty and the foreign workers will be ogling at the ladies
    I suspect PT Sertia will really build a reasonably good class FH 24 storey apartment here. I suspect the psf should exceed 1350 psf. Next door FH neighbour One Leicester with full condo facilities should be elevated to next selling level i.e 1400 psf.

Wonder if Leong Bee Court has building height limit of 64m AMSL? Cos W28, nin residences, one Leicester etc all have it.

Bad news for owners of W28 who wants to let out their place.

interesting updates...now it depends on whether W28 investors can tahan waiting for PT Sertia to complete their condo to capitalise...

i am sure that the W28 units can be leased out...but it may not be at a premium if construction works start...

I pity Woodsville Mansion. Developer owns 4 out of 16 units and they have no intention to sell and are holding out for a good price. They can wait lah...

Have to tahan so much changes from OL, Woodsville interchange and now by PT Sertia. Too greedy. I believe Leong Bee would have approached WM to combine and build a condo.

Laguna and Tulip owners also too greedy. Good that the enbloc didn't go through. Avon Park owners now asking for 1200PSF. Good luck to those selling. With these kind of prices, I rather top up and get Novena area (D11)

Leong Bee Court was sold to SP Setia for $65million.
    http://propertylaunch.sg/propertynew...court-for-65m/
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Leong Bee Court residents will have to vacate by January 2012. So demolition works will begin after that and the new developer, PT Sertia, will start construction works next to W28. Wondering whether the noise will be berable? Thinking of getting a unit at W28. Or should I wait for PT Sertia to launch the FH units instead?
    In SG, this is unavoidable, there are so many condos were enbloc. Anyway SG is so small, is like a construction site, everywhere is constructing.... not only leong bee which is next to W28. So no big deal lah..... I also like woodsville 28 and want to buy but can't afford this pricing liao.... If u need to buy W28 and can afford it, then go ahead.

New rules on Construction Activity on weekends are coming. This will ease the frustration of residents in houses next to construction sites.
    In SG, this is unavoidable, there are so many condos were enbloc. Anyway SG is so small, is like a construction site, everywhere is constructing.... not only leong bee which is next to W28. So no big deal lah..... I also like woodsville 28 and want to buy but can't afford this pricing liao.... If u need to buy W28 and can afford it, then go ahead.

LH and FH side by side...

the only way is to go for FH provided it is fairly priced.

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Leong Bee Court was sold to SP Setia for $65million.
    http://propertylaunch.sg/propertynew...court-for-65m/
    I read in the article that PT Sertia intends to build a commercial cum residential project. Can meh? It'll be nice to have a cafe at existing Leong Bee and I can go there for my meals. I just hope thatt the rubbish chute is not built next to 28. So many units = alot of rubbish = foul smell.

W28 now asking for $1100psf average. Same as OL which is FH but older. How? Which one to get? I can't wait for economy to burst. Then I'll go in and whack. Hopefully now with the IRs, more people will go bankrupt and more fire sales will happen.

Right now Woodsville CLose really messy. Ever since W28 is built, the roll of house cannot park illegally on W28 side and their cars are crammed on their side. Include pedestrians walking, really a danger zone. Wonder why the TP and LTA are not doing anything to improve the situation. Seems like this private estate is not on the Estate's MP priority after giving him the votes.