Page 1 of 18 1234561116 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 174

Thread: Calling all Livia owners

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    24

    Default Calling all Livia owners

    Hi all,

    I just bought an unit in Livia. Hope to meet all my new neighbours online in this forum and to discuss the progress of our new abode to be

  2. #2
    olivewine
    Guest

    Default howdy neighbour!!

    now there are two of us!!!

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8

    Default Another owner in Livia!!!

    hey there!

    I just bought a 4 bedder on Sunday evening. Interest in this project is awesome, seems to be greater than Clover or Dakota, in terms of percentage units sold.

    Does anyone know the latest figures? 80% of preview units were sold by early last week. How about for the units released this weekend?

  4. #4
    Unregistered111
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by property2007
    hey there!

    I just bought a 4 bedder on Sunday evening. Interest in this project is awesome, seems to be greater than Clover or Dakota, in terms of percentage units sold.

    Does anyone know the latest figures? 80% of preview units were sold by early last week. How about for the units released this weekend?
    I guess all sold, if it better than Clover and Dakota. All are 99 leasehold and Livia is so far away from town how can it be greater?

  5. #5
    Down Down
    Guest

    Default

    Singapore c.bank sees more downside risks to markets
    Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:37am EDT

    SINGAPORE, July 14 (Reuters) - Singapore's central bank said it is closely monitoring financial markets in the wake of the crisis surrounding U.S. mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and warned of big downside risks in global markets.

    "Significant challenges and downside risks in the international financial markets remain and financial institutions and investors should stay vigilant," the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) said on Monday.

    "The direct impact of the credit crisis on financial markets and financial institutions in Singapore has been relatively modest so far," the central bank said.

    Singapore's Straits Times stock market index .FTSTI has fallen 16 percent this year. The country's three banks have suffered relatively modest writedowns on their debt investments as a result of the credit crunch.

    The U.S. Treasury and Federal Reserve called on Sunday for sweeping measures to lend money and buy equity, if necessary, in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which own or guarantee $5 trillion in debt -- close to half the value of all U.S. mortgages.

    The U.S. government plan to bolster the government-sponsored mortgage financiers helped calm markets on Monday, but did little to allay fears about the health of the U.S. financial system.

    The MAS declined to comment on whether any of Singapore's foreign reserves are invested in debt from Fannie and Freddie.

    Singapore had about $177 billion in its foreign reserves as of the end of June.

    Foreign central banks, mostly in Asia, hold $979 billion of the $5 trillion bonds and mortgage-backed bonds sold by Freddie and Fannie.

  6. #6
    Unregistered9
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by property2007
    hey there!

    I just bought a 4 bedder on Sunday evening. Interest in this project is awesome, seems to be greater than Clover or Dakota, in terms of percentage units sold.

    Does anyone know the latest figures? 80% of preview units were sold by early last week. How about for the units released this weekend?

    May I ask how much psf you bought it at please? Was it a high floor unit?

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8

    Default Livia 4 Bedder

    Got a mid-floor unit around 670 psf, 1539 sqft.

  8. #8
    Up up
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Down Down
    Singapore c.bank sees more downside risks to markets
    Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:37am EDT

    SINGAPORE, July 14 (Reuters) - Singapore's central bank said it is closely monitoring financial markets in the wake of the crisis surrounding U.S. mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and warned of big downside risks in global markets.

    "Significant challenges and downside risks in the international financial markets remain and financial institutions and investors should stay vigilant," the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) said on Monday.

    "The direct impact of the credit crisis on financial markets and financial institutions in Singapore has been relatively modest so far," the central bank said.

    Singapore's Straits Times stock market index .FTSTI has fallen 16 percent this year. The country's three banks have suffered relatively modest writedowns on their debt investments as a result of the credit crunch.

    The U.S. Treasury and Federal Reserve called on Sunday for sweeping measures to lend money and buy equity, if necessary, in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which own or guarantee $5 trillion in debt -- close to half the value of all U.S. mortgages.

    The U.S. government plan to bolster the government-sponsored mortgage financiers helped calm markets on Monday, but did little to allay fears about the health of the U.S. financial system.

    The MAS declined to comment on whether any of Singapore's foreign reserves are invested in debt from Fannie and Freddie.

    Singapore had about $177 billion in its foreign reserves as of the end of June.

    Foreign central banks, mostly in Asia, hold $979 billion of the $5 trillion bonds and mortgage-backed bonds sold by Freddie and Fannie.



    your stupid intention here is clear.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    24

    Default



    thanks for the quick replies my neighbours to be

    for those others who have posted messages that are off-topic please post your points and advise elsewhere where they may be more welcomed

    I started this thread specifically for all new Livia owners

  10. #10
    Unregistered000
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered111
    I guess all sold, if it better than Clover and Dakota. All are 99 leasehold and Livia is so far away from town how can it be greater?
    agree that livia is too far away. the money saved is not worth the travel time and petrol

Page 1 of 18 1234561116 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Livia (D18, 99 years Leasehold, CDL)
    By parisrisnew in forum East
    Replies: 695
    -: 16-04-14, 07:37
  2. Calling all Ferraria Park owners
    By heutistmeintag in forum East
    Replies: 0
    -: 01-04-09, 01:15
  3. CDL cuts prices of Livia units by about 5%
    By mr funny in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 7
    -: 15-02-09, 08:44
  4. Calling off home deals not so easy
    By mr funny in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 25-01-09, 12:45
  5. CDL opens Livia condo at Pasir Ris for preview
    By mr funny in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 1
    -: 04-07-08, 19:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •