Thread: Advice needed

rpik Guest

Question Advice needed

Hi All,

I am looking for properties around the North East line. Saw Kovan Melody last week and was quite interested in it. I have read all forums related to Kovan melody in the internet and also viewed "For -sale" in them. Still I would be very happy if some of you ppl can advice on them as I am almost to sign up the OTP, but very nervous. Can anyone suggest to me what would be the best price I could go for a 3 br unit. Example: say 1200sq.ft/3br/mid floor what would be the best psf?

Please help with your genuine quote.......................Thanks a lot to all

Quote Originally Posted by rpik
    Hi All,

I am looking for properties around the North East line. Saw Kovan Melody last week and was quite interested in it. I have read all forums related to Kovan melody in the internet and also viewed "For -sale" in them. Still I would be very happy if some of you ppl can advice on them as I am almost to sign up the OTP, but very nervous. Can anyone suggest to me what would be the best price I could go for a 3 br unit. Example: say 1200sq.ft/3br/mid floor what would be the best psf?

Please help with your genuine quote.......................Thanks a lot to all
    Majority of recent caveats show a price of around $750psf. Given the recent weak sentiments, I would suggest that you not pay above $750psf definitely, especially for a 'mid-floor' unit. Of cos, this suggestion ignores facing and condition of the unit(s)...

I would even suggest that perhaps you can delay your purchase a little if possible. True, prices may or may not fall, but they will definitely not increase in the short term. If you really cannot wait long, at least try to do your negotiations and purchase towards the end of the 'Ghost Month', when the market is traditionally quieter and sellers more open to negotiations. Anyway, that's just a couple of months away. If doing so might save you a few tens of thousands, why not just be that little bit more patient??

Quote Originally Posted by BV
    Majority of recent caveats show a price of around $750psf. Given the recent weak sentiments, I would suggest that you not pay above $750psf definitely, especially for a 'mid-floor' unit. Of cos, this suggestion ignores facing and condition of the unit(s)...

I would even suggest that perhaps you can delay your purchase a little if possible. True, prices may or may not fall, but they will definitely not increase in the short term. If you really cannot wait long, at least try to do your negotiations and purchase towards the end of the 'Ghost Month', when the market is traditionally quieter and sellers more open to negotiations. Anyway, that's just a couple of months away. If doing so might save you a few tens of thousands, why not just be that little bit more patient??
    Some comment from a property agent ... Kovan Residences is juz next to Kovan Melody and these 2 development houses over more than 500 units. With these 2 development, there will be over 1,000 households... Juz imagine, the maids, workers, crowding the Kovan MRT during weekends... Also, with that, it doesn't really seems that you are staying in Condos anymore. Really ponders me whether I should consider...

ral Guest

Default Properties for sale

Hey rpik,
    there are a couple of places you can consider in the Kovan area. For instance, see: http://www.iproperty.com.sg/property...sby=wpz&obya=0

however, if they are not within your budget, then just visit http://www.iproperty.com.sg and fill in your preferences to get your options narrowed down. its pretty fast and easy to use. it has quotations and pics of the place itself.