Premium unit at Turquoise on the market for $5.18 mil

EdgeProp Singapore

December 24, 2021

SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - Singaporean Stephanie Chua moved from her condominium at Nassim Hill to Sentosa Cove in 2015. “I wanted a different experience,” she says. “I’ve been staying on the mainland all this time, and I thought island resort living would be nice.” Home is a spacious 2,433 sq ft, four-bedroom apartment at Turquoise.

Prior to her purchase, she had visited the other condominiums developed by Ho Bee Land, a first-mover at Sentosa Cove, namely The Berth by the Cove, The Coast and Seascape. What prompted her decision to purchase her unit at Turquoise was the privacy of her fifth-floor unit, just one floor below the penthouse, and the unblocked view of the waterway and the Southern Islands from her balcony.

“At night, it’s not pitch-black. You can see the lights of the bungalows and the condominiums across the waterway, but they are not that close that you don’t have privacy,” she says.

Turquoise has just 91 units across three 6-storey blocks and comes with 21 private berths. Typical units are a mix of three- and four-bedroom apartments. The three-bedders have sizes from 2,088 sq ft to 2,573 sq ft, while the four-bedders are from 2,400 sq ft to 3,050 sq ft. Penthouses are from 3,111 sq ft to 3,764 sq ft, and sky villas from 6,900 sq ft to 7,987 sq ft.

Read more at: https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...market-518-mil