Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L'VIV (D11 Freehold Wing Tai)

Default L'VIV (D11 Freehold Wing Tai)

Type: Condominium
    Tenure: Freehold
    Site area: 3,984.20 sq m (42,886 sq ft)
    Units: 100
    Located along Newton Road, this prestigious freehold development is located in Newton exclusive neighbourhood, with other high-end private developments by Wing Tai such as Amaryllis Ville and Newton 18 just located directly opposite.

Sited between the Newton and Novena MRT Stations, it has one of the most strategic locations and both MRT Stations are just within walking distance from the site. Orchard Road – Singapore’s main shopping and entertainment belt is a mere 5-minute drive away while many distinguished social and recreational clubs such as the American Club and the Tanglin Club are also within the immediate vicinity. Some of the excellent schools located nearby include Anglo-Chinese Primary School, Anglo-Chinese Junior School, St. Michael’s Primary School, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, St. Joseph Institution and Monks Hill Secondary School.

Residents can also take a pleasant stroll to nearby shopping malls such as Novena Square and United Square; where shops, supermarkets, banks, and eateries are ample and conveniently available.

L'PROPERTY HITMAN Guest

L'CRAPPY NAME! So pretentious!

But I like the location.

Waiting for L'CRASH to buy 2 units in L'VIV.

Below 1800psf can buy.

kandinsky Guest

Smile Too expensively priced

If you want to buy that area, might as well get beacon heights (tallest project in that area with 28 floors) at less than 1k psf and it is in an exclusive neighbourhood of boon keng. no doubt newton is more upmkt, but look at the price difference and beacon heights is only 5 min drive to town ( i tried it in slightly less than 10 min with traffic conditions).

Quote Originally Posted by AK47
    Below 1800psf can buy.

Unregˇstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kandinsky
    If you want to buy that area, might as well get beacon heights (tallest project in that area with 28 floors) at less than 1k psf and it is in an exclusive neighbourhood of boon keng. no doubt newton is more upmkt, but look at the price difference and beacon heights is only 5 min drive to town ( i tried it in slightly less than 10 min with traffic conditions).
    In fact, you should also avoid Orchard and D9, and buy more St Micheal.

Is there anything that is cheaper than Beacon Heights? If there is, let me know. I will avoid Beacon Heights and buy more of the cheaper one. The objective here is to buy the cheapest condo or apartment.

Who cares about D9, D10 or D11? So what if the St Michael or the cheaper one is a shˇt? We are shˇts anyway. Why bother to stay in D9, D10 or D11? People will still view us as shˇts. Might as well get more value out of our purchase.

sour grapes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregˇstered

Is there anything that is cheaper than Beacon Heights? If there is, let me know. I will avoid Beacon Heights and buy more of the cheaper one. The objective here is to buy the cheapest condo or apartment.

Who cares about D9, D10 or D11? So what if the St Michael or the cheaper one is a shˇt? We are shˇts anyway. Why bother to stay in D9, D10 or D11? People will still view us as shˇts. Might as well get more value out of our purchase.
    sour grapes talking^^^

hate these HDB heartland Cheena-minded superstitious types

Preview soon for this development. Understand units sizes comprise of 1 + study(abt 600 sq ft) and 2 + study(abt 1,000 sq ft). Views on this development?

Apparently, nobody is interested in this project. But why? Understand deferred payment is also available for this project!

Coz it is from 1800psf and up?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Coz it is from 1800psf and up?
    Correct. Believe not much upside from here. On top of that major portion are small units.

still, what makes it interesting is if they still offer DPS though......

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    still, what makes it interesting is if they still offer DPS though......
    ........otherwise how to sell at S$1,800 and above psf.

accordig to developer, DPS will only be available for some choice units....

wonder is its gonna be the most expensive ones, or the crappiest facing ones....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregˇstered

agree. in most countries, staying outside city is definitely not for the serenity or country living. if you pull anone from the streets in cosmopolitan cities, all wish to stay within cities, in general. prices kill their wishes. cmon denial will continue to deprive one's of opportunities. diff betwn how the rich and the poor thinks

agree with sour grapes' reply to unregistered's comments. in most countries, staying outside city is definitely not for the serenity or country living. if you pull anone from the streets in cosmopolitan cities, all wish to stay within cities, in general. prices kill their wishes. cmon denial will continue to deprive one's of opportunities. diff betwn how the rich and the poor thinks

Newton Meadows
    No. of Units: 28
    Year of Completion: 1983
    Unit sizes:
    2 bedrooms: 115 sq m
    4 bedrooms: 290 - 338 sq m

Only enbloc for around $600psf/ppr. Now asking $1800psf....

L'Viv comprises a total of 147 units - 72 units have one bedroom and a study and these come in two sizes, both 600-sq ft plus; another 72 units have two bedrooms and a study (all about 1,000 sq ft);

Used to be 28 families (average 4 persons)= 112 sharing the site. Now we have 147x2= 294 persons sharing the 40,000 sq ft site about 3 times.

However, I'm just not sure so many 600sqft units will be rentable for that location.

seems sales have started, anybody know how its going ... prices are around 2000 psf +/- 50 from what I saw.....

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by melodies, SkyscraperCity-L'viv, 20 February 2010 10.48 pm
    L'Viv - 147 units on about 43k sqft land.
    Heard that some mid-floors sold at about $2200 psf!
    Lowest floor going for >$1850 psf!
    Any agent kind enough to give us an update? Thanks.

I think L'viv is more than 25% sold already.
    Not bad, considering limited units were released ...

it still seems rather $$$, and the smallest units just 600 and 650 sqf .... I am not in Singapore now otherwise would take a look .... the only thing that makes this a "gamble" maybe worthwhile is the DPS

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    I think L'viv is more than 25% sold already.
    Not bad, considering limited units were released ...
    Checked the showflat today......served by a wingtai salesperson....many units in L'viv have been sold at per floor basis.....i think by today's end left around 30 units => 80% sold liao!!!! Average psf about $2100 psf!!! The prime market has been getting very hot since beginning of march....

Wow!
    L'viv hďgh of $2,185 psf is definitely a good start!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of January 2010
    Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    L'viv ............... CCR ........ 40 ........................ 40 ......................... 2,185 ........... 1,981 ........... 1,868

Sorry! Prices above are for February 2010 - not January 2010.

L'VIV has a nëw hďgh of $2,380 psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of March 2010
    Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    L'VIV .............. CCR ........ 81 ........................ 42 ......................... 2,380 ........... 2,066 ........... 1,879

Just came back from Lviv showflat.

1. Nice and rectangular layout
    2. Don't like the planters and bay windows
    3. Good finishing
    4. $2100 for 17th floor for 1000sqft

Not much upside. What does everybody else think?

Quote Originally Posted by andy

3. Good finishing

I been to the showflat too.

Agree not much upside and the plot of land looks smallish. Small pool!

I was there during the preview and at tat point of time, if u r looking at 2 bedder or bigger...personally, trilight is better. If u have tight budget, Lviv is the only choice. I believe certain stacks of Lviv commands a gd view.

Agree. Cannot see upside. Unless the development is so unique that you have to stay there, not too worthwhile as an investment. And frankly, nowadays every new development look the same, so well, not much for aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by andy

3. Good finishing

those older projects just across the road are selling at 500psf lower, so if buying for location, no point paying that extra 500psf more for a new project

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

If you have tight budget, the older resale condo nearby is much much better choice because of lower price and much more efficient space layout (you don't pay extra for the space you can't use)! Take the money saved and do a really nice reno!
    Some people will say buy new better wah! Buy new so what? 5 years later it is already old anyway? Better buy for the value than buy for the "new".

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    I been to the showflat too.

Agree not much upside and the plot of land looks smallish. Small pool!

I was there during the preview and at tat point of time, if u r looking at 2 bedder or bigger...personally, trilight is better. If u have tight budget, Lviv is the only choice. I believe certain stacks of Lviv commands a gd view.

i agree. buy old with good layout and reasonable facilities at same location is best. spend some money doing reno and unit will look as good as new. condo buildings are made to last for more than 100 years so age of condo not a big issue imo. again if everyone concentrate of buying old like us, developers of new projects go bankrupt liao

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    If you have tight budget, the older resale condo nearby is much much better choice because of lower price and much more efficient space layout (you don't pay extra for the space you can't use)! Take the money saved and do a really nice reno!
    Some people will say buy new better wah! Buy new so what? 5 years later it is already old anyway? Better buy for the value than buy for the "new".