Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fontaine Parry

Default Fontaine Parry

Fontaine Parry Final Phase open for booking. Exclusive & serene yet walking distance to Kovan MRT. Only 55 units left. Hurry & get your choice units before it's 100% sold!

Description: 7 blocks of 5-storey development with communal facilities & basement carpark

Tenure: 999 years

Land Size: 105,465 sqft

Total Units: 125

Unit Types:
    2 bdrm: 850~1238 sqft
    3 bdrm: 1184~2390 sqft
    4 bdrm: 1991~2121 sqft

Expected Date of TOP: 31 December 2010

Facilities:
    Guardhouse
    Porte Cochere
    Feature Fountain
    Children's Pool
    Swimming Pool
    Jacuzzi
    Clubhouse (Function room, Gymasium, Rooftop BBQ Arbor)
    Children's Playground
    Reflexology Path
    Multi-purpose Lawn
    Water Wheel
    Eco-rockwork Stream
    Jogging Path
    Adult Fitness Stations
    Thematic Pavilions
    Reading Nook

Hi.. any updates on this project? On the unit available and for sale at $xxx psf?

Quote Originally Posted by jazz_wish
    Hi.. any updates on this project? On the unit available and for sale at $xxx psf?
    Just went down to this development. Slightly less than 50% available. Should be able to get the units between 750 psf - 800 psf.

anybody has any update on the price level or the number of units sold?

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Just went down to this development. Slightly less than 50% available. Should be able to get the units between 750 psf - 800 psf.

Quote Originally Posted by golfie
    anybody has any update on the price level or the number of units sold?
    was there over the weekend...
    no idea on the exact number of units left but seems plenty is availabe from 2 - 4 bedrooms..

as for price, was told by agent can try at 700psf..
    a buyer offered 680psf was rejected

Quote Originally Posted by coburn
    was there over the weekend...
    no idea on the exact number of units left but seems plenty is availabe from 2 - 4 bedrooms..

as for price, was told by agent can try at 700psf..
    a buyer offered 680psf was rejected
    Can you provide me the agent's name and contact?

My agent told me to try at 750 psf. total rip off.

Can you provide me the agent's name and contact?

My agent told me to try at 750 psf. total rip off.
    i left the namecard at home..
    PM you tonight.. Guy named Wilson

you willing to pay 700psf for Fontaine Parry?

I like the private lift lobby but I dont like the layout where the Master room is so near the living room.

and location is good as it is in a private residential area but there are no amenities around

would like to hear your opinion on this property

i left the namecard at home..
    PM you tonight.. Guy named Wilson

you willing to pay 700psf for Fontaine Parry?

I like the private lift lobby but I dont like the layout where the Master room is so near the living room.

and location is good as it is in a private residential area but there are no amenities around

would like to hear your opinion on this property
    Thanks for the contact. Wilson confirmed that it was 700K in quantum. In terms of psf, it is still about $750psf.

I have been shopping since November 08. This development is one of the few on top of my list. Only downside is the high monthly maintenance cost. If I remember correctly, it is about S$400 per month.

At about S$700 psf or slightly below, I should be ok.

Thanks for the contact. Wilson confirmed that it was 700K in quantum. In terms of psf, it is still about $750psf.

I have been shopping since November 08. This development is one of the few on top of my list. Only downside is the high monthly maintenance cost. If I remember correctly, it is about S$400 per month.

At about S$700 psf or slightly below, I should be ok.
    hmmm... I am very sure that day the agent mentioned can try at 700psf..
    it is definitely not 700k quantum as I was looking at the 3 bedroom which is 1200+ sf....

2 other friends are with me and they heard it too..
    we were discussing about this after that as we were thinking if worth to try at 680 (but a similar offer was rejected by developer). 1 of them was keen on this project and was willing to offer 700 as suggested but wife held him back

it is definitely not 700k quantum as I was looking at the 3 bedroom which is 1200+ sf....

we were discussing about this after that as we were thinking if worth to try at 680 (but a similar offer was rejected by developer). 1 of them was keen on this project and was willing to offer 700 as suggested but wife held him back
    Well...then the agent must have liked you.

I called and was told it was S$750 psf.

Btw, who is the marketing agency for this project? if interested, do we call the developer directly or the agent? I recall the launch price for this project was actually quite high. Coburn, can you also PM me the agent's contact? Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenthse88
    Btw, who is the marketing agency for this project? if interested, do we call the developer directly or the agent? I recall the launch price for this project was actually quite high. Coburn, can you also PM me the agent's contact? Thx.
    PMed you..

but bro gohsoonk has already confirmed with this agent that the price is 750psf, not 700psf. Maybe there was a misunderstanding between me and the agent on the price somewhere along the line.

PMed you..

but bro gohsoonk has already confirmed with this agent that the price is 750psf, not 700psf. Maybe there was a misunderstanding between me and the agent on the price somewhere along the line.
    Tks bro coburn, got it. Another agent yesterday quoted me between 780 and 850 for 3BR and told me 750 also rejected by developer! Fellow forumers, would you choose kovan residences or this project with a view to stay first and sell 10-15 years later)?

Tks bro coburn, got it. Another agent yesterday quoted me between 780 and 850 for 3BR and told me 750 also rejected by developer! Fellow forumers, would you choose kovan residences or this project with a view to stay first and sell 10-15 years later)?
    This project will have be more expensive than KR. I am guessing it is probably worth S$50 psf more. I would opt for FP anytime.

PMed you..

Anyway, appreciate the help there. Do PM me when there is lobang for FP

750psf rejected by developer?
    frankly i think 750psf is still high..
    if it was attractive, they would have sold more units by now already..

between this and kovan residence, i will choose kovan residence.
    location and amenities, KR wins hands down.
    FP has advantage in terms of 999 leasehold and private lift lobby but other than that, i feel KR is better.

in addition, the recent drop in price for KR makes it attractive compared to initial launch. pool view 3BR low floor is going for 850k, 680psf

Anyway, appreciate the help there. Do PM me when there is lobang for FP
    you are welcome.. paiseh to have raised your hopes for nothing..

for those really interested in FP, have you tot of banding together to make an offer to the developer? maybe if there are 3-4 offers, developer might consider a lower offer just to move units?

Any idea if FP is within walking distance of the MRT station and if so, approximately how many minutes? From the map it seems it will take 10-15 min.

Thanks

you are welcome.. paiseh to have raised your hopes for nothing..

for those really interested in FP, have you tot of banding together to make an offer to the developer? maybe if there are 3-4 offers, developer might consider a lower offer just to move units?
    Good idea....but this is only possible assuming none of us like the same unit

Quote Originally Posted by blueb
    Any idea if FP is within walking distance of the MRT station and if so, approximately how many minutes? From the map it seems it will take 10-15 min.

Thanks
    I think longer than that. For those with children, I think can be quite dangerous to walk alone especially at night. Maybe most "serene" and "exclusive" projects are the same.

Good idea....but this is only possible assuming none of us like the same unit
    haha true...
    but I am sure you all can work something out since so many units are still available..
    especially if you can save some money out of it..

I think longer than that. For those with children, I think can be quite dangerous to walk alone especially at night. Maybe most "serene" and "exclusive" projects are the same.
    Thanks, will consider KR then

Went to ura website....strange there is only 1 caveat lodged for this project since Apr 08. Any one can shed some light?

Went to ura website....strange there is only 1 caveat lodged for this project since Apr 08. Any one can shed some light?
    Need to wait a while. Only once purchasers complete the sales, bank will then ask lawyer to file caveat.

BTW, what is the time required to walk from FP to Kovan MRT? Anyone got try? Seems like a 15-20mins long walk.....you guys got consider getting Kovan Residences instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Need to wait a while. Only once purchasers complete the sales, bank will then ask lawyer to file caveat.

BTW, what is the time required to walk from FP to Kovan MRT? Anyone got try? Seems like a 15-20mins long walk.....you guys got consider getting Kovan Residences instead?
    For those who have made it to FP, it is hard not to even compare KR. It really depends on what you want in a home and what is important to you.

One feature I noticed about the Private Lift for this project is that residents/guest at the ground level (swimming pool / amenities level) have to take the stairs to go down 1 level to reach the lift landing to go home. This is the same when going to the pool; garden and BBq from home, residents need to take lift to parking level then walk up the stairs.

This is a very wired arrangement especially when it is a low rise building. The lift becomes rather redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by golfie
    One feature I noticed about the Private Lift for this project is that residents/guest at the ground level (swimming pool / amenities level) have to take the stairs to go down 1 level to reach the lift landing to go home. This is the same when going to the pool; garden and BBq from home, residents need to take lift to parking level then walk up the stairs.

This is a very wired arrangement especially when it is a low rise building. The lift becomes rather redundant.
    Haha....and you pay more for private lift which eats into your living area space.

Ha ha yes you are right!

The lift is next to the living room, i wonder how noisy it will be?

Haha....and you pay more for private lift which eats into your living area space.

I went to the showflat last week, the price quoted to me "after discount" was still at a high side...around $788psf. I am keen if the price can go further lower. Maybe interested buyers can negotiate together?

Quote Originally Posted by summer
    I went to the showflat last week, the price quoted to me "after discount" was still at a high side...around $788psf. I am keen if the price can go further lower. Maybe interested buyers can negotiate together?
    agent just called me to check again if i am still interested...
    understand from him that they sold 2BR around 770psf so price has not dropped...

i am withdrawing from this project but think there are others like bro gohsoonk and vincent?? who are interested. Maybe you all can consider banding together to negotiate but someone must do the coordinating work lah..

let me know if you all really decide to proceed as a group. i have a friend who is also interested in FP. That will add 1 more unit and hopefully increase your bargaining power.