Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fontaine Parry

I see most bros here have already withdraw from this project earlier...so no owners here? I am curious to find out more about the finishing and etc about this project since it has TOP-ed recently.

I suggest you contact an agent and go down and take a lot, saw a number of agents advertising. Think this will appeal to those who are used to living in a landed area and enjoy the facilities.

hi..i bought a 2br unit for this project...waiting for the letter to collect keys...so still yet to see the furnishing. but I like the place, cos its give a resort feeling...

Hi there...Guess u like low-rise devt within landed environment...Yes, very resort feel and nice for self stay

Hi serene33, is your unit facing pool? I am hoping to get a unit there too.

hi,

the pool view units are mostly the 3br units. mine is on the hill, can see partial water stream and pool. Managed to grab a unit there last yr when the price are still reasonable about $780psf for a 999yr. I find it a good buy and my children's childcare is just walking distance away.
    Has to see the real unit before deciding for self stay or rental
    Been there during the reception cocktail, the enviroment is nice and doesn't give u the cramped feeling, children can run around freely and surprising, it's very windy.

Quote Originally Posted by serene33_cps
    hi,

the pool view units are mostly the 3br units. mine is on the hill, can see partial water stream and pool. Managed to grab a unit there last yr when the price are still reasonable about $780psf for a 999yr. I find it a good buy and my children's childcare is just walking distance away.
    Been there during the reception cocktail, the enviroment is nice and doesn't give u the cramped feeling, children can run around freely and surprising, it's very windy.
    Lovely place for self stay....rental may not be easy as it is OCR location with no walkable MRT...or u can consider renting out ur current place instead.

Not bad. you got it at a good price...

Quote Originally Posted by serene33_cps
    hi,