Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: Fontaine Parry

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Reflections at Keppel Bay
    Posts
    286

    Default Fontaine Parry

    Fontaine Parry Final Phase open for booking. Exclusive & serene yet walking distance to Kovan MRT. Only 55 units left. Hurry & get your choice units before it's 100% sold!

    Description: 7 blocks of 5-storey development with communal facilities & basement carpark

    Location: 71 Poh Huiat Road (Off Yio Chu Kang Rd)

    Tenure: 999 years

    Land Size: 105,465 sqft

    Total Units: 125

    Unit Types:
    2 bdrm: 850~1238 sqft
    3 bdrm: 1184~2390 sqft
    4 bdrm: 1991~2121 sqft

    Expected Date of TOP: 31 December 2010

    Facilities:
    Guardhouse
    Porte Cochere
    Feature Fountain
    Children's Pool
    Swimming Pool
    Jacuzzi
    Clubhouse (Function room, Gymasium, Rooftop BBQ Arbor)
    Children's Playground
    Reflexology Path
    Multi-purpose Lawn
    Water Wheel
    Eco-rockwork Stream
    Jogging Path
    Adult Fitness Stations
    Thematic Pavilions
    Reading Nook

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hi.. any updates on this project? On the unit available and for sale at $xxx psf?

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazz_wish
    Hi.. any updates on this project? On the unit available and for sale at $xxx psf?
    Just went down to this development. Slightly less than 50% available. Should be able to get the units between 750 psf - 800 psf.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    anybody has any update on the price level or the number of units sold?

    Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Just went down to this development. Slightly less than 50% available. Should be able to get the units between 750 psf - 800 psf.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golfie
    anybody has any update on the price level or the number of units sold?
    was there over the weekend...
    no idea on the exact number of units left but seems plenty is availabe from 2 - 4 bedrooms..

    as for price, was told by agent can try at 700psf..
    a buyer offered 680psf was rejected

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coburn
    was there over the weekend...
    no idea on the exact number of units left but seems plenty is availabe from 2 - 4 bedrooms..

    as for price, was told by agent can try at 700psf..
    a buyer offered 680psf was rejected
    Can you provide me the agent's name and contact?

    My agent told me to try at 750 psf. total rip off.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Can you provide me the agent's name and contact?

    My agent told me to try at 750 psf. total rip off.
    i left the namecard at home..
    PM you tonight.. Guy named Wilson

    you willing to pay 700psf for Fontaine Parry?

    I like the private lift lobby but I dont like the layout where the Master room is so near the living room.

    and location is good as it is in a private residential area but there are no amenities around

    would like to hear your opinion on this property

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coburn
    i left the namecard at home..
    PM you tonight.. Guy named Wilson

    you willing to pay 700psf for Fontaine Parry?

    I like the private lift lobby but I dont like the layout where the Master room is so near the living room.

    and location is good as it is in a private residential area but there are no amenities around

    would like to hear your opinion on this property
    Thanks for the contact. Wilson confirmed that it was 700K in quantum. In terms of psf, it is still about $750psf.

    I have been shopping since November 08. This development is one of the few on top of my list. Only downside is the high monthly maintenance cost. If I remember correctly, it is about S$400 per month.

    At about S$700 psf or slightly below, I should be ok.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Thanks for the contact. Wilson confirmed that it was 700K in quantum. In terms of psf, it is still about $750psf.

    I have been shopping since November 08. This development is one of the few on top of my list. Only downside is the high monthly maintenance cost. If I remember correctly, it is about S$400 per month.

    At about S$700 psf or slightly below, I should be ok.
    hmmm... I am very sure that day the agent mentioned can try at 700psf..
    it is definitely not 700k quantum as I was looking at the 3 bedroom which is 1200+ sf....

    2 other friends are with me and they heard it too..
    we were discussing about this after that as we were thinking if worth to try at 680 (but a similar offer was rejected by developer). 1 of them was keen on this project and was willing to offer 700 as suggested but wife held him back

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coburn
    hmmm... I am very sure that day the agent mentioned can try at 700psf..
    it is definitely not 700k quantum as I was looking at the 3 bedroom which is 1200+ sf....

    2 other friends are with me and they heard it too..
    we were discussing about this after that as we were thinking if worth to try at 680 (but a similar offer was rejected by developer). 1 of them was keen on this project and was willing to offer 700 as suggested but wife held him back
    Well...then the agent must have liked you.

    I called and was told it was S$750 psf.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •