Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5101520252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Those GLS after 2010 has no bay windows. Like Waterbank, Urban Vista etc. I agree it is not the only project with BW or planter BUT you don't want your house to have 40% of the GFA to be bay windows, planter or balcony right? Usually, it is limited to 10 - 20%. The unit already so small (less than 700 sqft) and 300 sq ft is BW + Balcony + Planter

BW you can put a TV. But for this project, the BW can put many many TVs . And a few balcony tables and chairs. Sorry, forgot you have no space to walk in the bedroom. Hahahahaha

So what is your view on the "bigger than standing area" bay windows in your photo of the bathroom? And 50% of the bay windows is useless because it is at the back. You can't put things there because you can't reach it conveniently. And planter + balcony that is bigger than living room. You think the home owner will spend more time inside the house or outside the house?
    Well I already mentioned to you that some condos have very big aircon ledge. Which one you prefer ? A bigger balcony or a small balcony with a large aircon ledge ? I went up to see each and every unit. You are right the units are small but these are small developments with micro space with most units ranging from 614 sq.ft to 808 sq.ft in sizes.

This is the trend now in almost all new condos coming up like 8M Residences, The Cape, 16 @ Amber, Fulcrum, The Line etc. If you want bigger units, go for very old condos like Costa Rhu or Pebble Bay. Their 2 bedrooms can go all the way to 1300 sq.ft. Unfortunately, almost everyone has a budget nowadays. The bigger unit calls for a bigger price unless you dont mind buying old condos with old design.

Your complaints here are fruitless and senseless...you are complaining for something which is the trend now. Go and see the new condos all around you mostly are getting smaller and smaller while the psf is getting higher and higher.

People buy for the great location. Size is subjective. Many dont mind buying smaller units if they can end up paying lesser to fix into their limited budget. For eg. a 646 sq.ft unit at The Aristo even when selling at $2000psf is less than $1.3 million for a compact 2 bedroom unit. This is very very cheap for a freehold location at a prime district 15. You cannot get a 2 bedroom freehold for less than $1.3 million in that location. One good example is a 2 bedroom at Amber Residences are already transacting close to $2 million already while the one at One Amber already above $1.6 million. So who cares about the smaller sizes? If they can fit in a queen size bed in the masterbedroom and a small single bed or a study table in the 2nd room, that solves their space issue altogether.

So you can wait. Aristo will cross $2000psf in a matter of time. At that price, it is still a bargain for the location.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    if we take away all the baywindows and planter boxes, it could be well above 1700psf now.

this could be one of the few projects that may not see any capital gains upon TOP when potential buyers are able to see the bad layout clearly.
    Haha it is as good as saying if we take out your panties, undergarments and bra, you will be as good as naked, isnt it ?? The same thing applies for condos. If you take out the balcony, baywindows and planterboxes, they are as good as a no-frills HDB.

Senseless people deserve senseless answers.

D15 is not prime fyi. It is considered as RCR.

Secondly, the choice is not between big balcony/planter/BW vs big aircon ledge. So don't make it sound like buyers only have 2 choices. Both I also won't want to stay in but there are many other better designed condos.

You have been saying 2k psf for some time already. Now average still 1.4k psf. Nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Well I already mentioned to you that some condos have very big aircon ledge. Which one you prefer ? A bigger balcony or a small balcony with a large aircon ledge ? I went up to see each and every unit. You are right the units are small but these are small developments with micro space with most units ranging from 614 sq.ft to 808 sq.ft in sizes.

This is the trend now in almost all new condos coming up like 8M Residences, The Cape, 16 @ Amber, Fulcrum, The Line etc. If you want bigger units, go for very old condos like Costa Rhu or Pebble Bay. Their 2 bedrooms can go all the way to 1300 sq.ft. Unfortunately, almost everyone has a budget nowadays. The bigger unit calls for a bigger price unless you dont mind buying old condos with old design.

Your complaints here are fruitless and senseless...you are complaining for something which is the trend now. Go and see the new condos all around you mostly are getting smaller and smaller while the psf is getting higher and higher.

People buy for the great location. Size is subjective. Many dont mind buying smaller units if they can end up paying lesser to fix into their limited budget. For eg. a 646 sq.ft unit at The Aristo even when selling at $2000psf is less than $1.3 million for a compact 2 bedroom unit. This is very very cheap for a freehold location at a prime district 15. You cannot get a 2 bedroom freehold for less than $1.3 million in that location. One good example is a 2 bedroom at Amber Residences are already transacting close to $2 million already while the one at One Amber already above $1.6 million. So who cares about the smaller sizes? If they can fit in a queen size bed in the masterbedroom and a small single bed or a study table in the 2nd room, that solves their space issue altogether.

So you can wait. Aristo will cross $2000psf in a matter of time. At that price, it is still a bargain for the location.

Haha it is as good as saying if we take out your panties, undergarments and bra, you will be as good as naked, isnt it ?? The same thing applies for condos. If you take out the balcony, baywindows and planterboxes, they are as good as a no-frills HDB.

Give other agents a very bad name.

ur bra n panties example made me laugh!
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Secondly, the choice is not between big balcony/planter/BW vs big aircon ledge. So don't make it sound like buyers only have 2 choices. Both I also won't want to stay in but there are many other better designed condos.

You have been saying 2k psf for some time already. Now average still 1.4k psf. Nothing has changed.
    Since there are many other better designed condos, why are u so busybody here at The Aristo forum ?? Only people who are interested in The Aristo is here in the forum to check on messages. You are such a dumb fella.

Your $1.4k is not representative of The Aristo cause some of the transactions listed on URA are for 4 years back (delayed caveat). if you go into URA, from Sep to Dec 2012 most of the transactions are from $1500-1599 psf. The low floor units (the 2nd floor ones) are not representative of the whole of Aristo. Dont try to deceive yourself much less other people. More than 50% of the transactions in this period is for those 4th floor and below.

The fact is they are not many sellers for Aristo. Most of the high floor unit owners are holding on till TOP to sell despite receiving very good offers above $1600psf.

So you are discriminately using low floor transactions to average out the rest of the floor areas.

Be wise. U are such a sore loser. I hope you will be in this forum again 6 months from now k. Cause I wanna give u a good laugh.

Haha sounds like a sore loser. If Meyer and Amber road are not considered prime in D15, then what ? Bedok or East Coast road are is it? Most of the new developments around Amber, Meyer and Tanjong Rhu are already crossing the $2300psf figure fyi. This is almost the same psf as a new D10/River Valley condo launch price.

Freehold seafacing district at Meyer/Amber districts are considered prime district distinct from other D15 addresses. This is common knowledge for any agents working in Singapore.

Ok rest my case...seems like Thomastan, Fiat500, Rosy etc are the same person. Obviously he trying damn hard to get a unit at The Aristo at a low price. Can continue dream on...your cheap pockets can go somewhere else at suburban district like Pasir Ris or Sengkang ok?

[quote=Shawn]
    Your $1.4k is not representative of The Aristo cause some of the transactions listed on URA are for 4 years back (delayed caveat). if you go into URA, from Sep to Dec 2012 most of the transactions are from $1500-1599 psf. The low floor units (the 2nd floor ones) are not representative of the whole of Aristo. Dont try to deceive yourself much less other people. More than 50% of the transactions in this period is for those 4th floor and below.
    [quote]

seriously if you want to add credibility to your statement, check your sums first......

Using your time period,

Ave PSF = $1497
    Median PSF = $1486

a word of advice, don't cherry pick your stats or else, any analysis becomes invalid and skewed

[quote=eng81157][quote=Shawn]

seriously if you want to add credibility to your statement, check your sums first......

Using your time period,

Ave PSF = $1497
    Median PSF = $1486

a word of advice, don't cherry pick your stats or else, any analysis becomes invalid and skewed
    Hehe everyone who does maths know that the average psf will be affected by 1 or 2 transactions which are very low, You should use the lowest psf and the highest psf. The lowest is $1300+ for the lowest floor (2nd floor facing the conservation house) and the highest is $1717 psf (high floor above 15th).

[quote=Shawn][quote=eng81157]

Hehe everyone who does maths know that the average psf will be affected by 1 or 2 transactions which are very low, You should use the lowest psf and the highest psf. The lowest is $1300+ for the lowest floor (2nd floor facing the conservation house) and the highest is $1717 psf (high floor above 15th).

wah piang, I am using data from your stated period
    i've given you median and average, i've given you info over a year.

please, don't ever cherry pick your stats to prove a point. it just makes you look stupid.

[quote=eng81157][quote=Shawn]
    Quote Originally Posted by eng81157

wah piang, I am using data from your stated period
    i've given you median and average, i've given you info over a year.

please, don't ever cherry pick your stats to prove a point. it just makes you look stupid.
    My goodness u are here on The Aristo forum 24 hours a day. What an amazingly fast reply. Glad to know that there are people who are so keen on The Aristo.

[quote=Shawn][quote=eng81157]

My goodness u are here on The Aristo forum 24 hours a day. What an amazingly fast reply. Glad to know that there are people who are so keen on The Aristo.
    i'm more interested how you are going to get out of this stats hole you dug for yourself.

1.4k psf is considered as prime? Or take your 1500 to 1599 psf. This kind of psf you call prime? The mid-town at hougang studio is starting from 1500 to 1750 psf. So that one is prime or not prime? Punggol also hit above 1.6k psf.

Since Hougang and Punggol (both 3 to 4 years to TOP) selling above Aristo (near TOP), do you think they are super super duper prime? Near TOP should command a higher price also. What do you think?

As I said, the location is good. I have no doubt about the location. Meyer road is good, parkway area is good. But D15 is still RCR and you can't change this. I am just against the layout which is .

Haha sounds like a sore loser. If Meyer and Amber road are not considered prime in D15, then what ? Bedok or East Coast road are is it? Most of the new developments around Amber, Meyer and Tanjong Rhu are already crossing the $2300psf figure fyi. This is almost the same psf as a new D10/River Valley condo launch price.

Freehold seafacing district at Meyer/Amber districts are considered prime district distinct from other D15 addresses. This is common knowledge for any agents working in Singapore.

Ok rest my case...seems like Thomastan, Fiat500, Rosy etc are the same person. Obviously he trying damn hard to get a unit at The Aristo at a low price. Can continue dream on...your cheap pockets can go somewhere else at suburban district like Pasir Ris or Sengkang ok?

I was considering between Aristo and Silversea during that time. Aristo is about 1.05M and Silversea is 1.2M. Both with not much view I would say unless you go for very high floor. Went for SS instead because of Aristo's high psf and bad layout. Also, SS is nearer to PP. My frank view is Aristo layout is really bad. Most of the space are wasted on planters, baywindows and balcony. Location is ok but probably need a car for that area.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Squall8888
    I was considering between Aristo and Silversea during that time. Aristo is about 1.05M and Silversea is 1.2M. Both with not much view I would say unless you go for very high floor. Went for SS instead because of Aristo's high psf and bad layout. Also, SS is nearer to PP. My frank view is Aristo layout is really bad. Most of the space are wasted on planters, baywindows and balcony. Location is ok but probably need a car for that area.
    Hahaha thanks for your feedback. I will take that into account when marketing Aristo. I can bet the $1.2 million Silversea unit is a ground floor 2 bedroom unit facing the garbage collection centre. As far as I know, Silversea 2 bedroom is around $1.6-2 million. I wonder how u get it for $1.2 million.

Hahaha what a joke. Your comments seems to come from a sourgrape guy ..was it Fiat, Thomastan, rose etc etc all come from the same guy.

Same person or not, a picture tells a thousand words. No need divert attention with lies.

Judge it for yourself. See the master bedroom, can still walk after you put the bed? Hahaha. . See the planter and balcony, same size as master bedroom + living room + dining room.

This is the hard truth with picture. Not some imaginary 1.7k psf offer. You might as well say people offer 8k psf but owner rejected

Quote Originally Posted by moonk123
    Project Name-THE ARISTO @ AMBER
    Developer-AG Capital Pte Ltd
    Property Type-Apartment
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 56
    Completion Date - Uncompleted
    District - 15

all from:

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/thearisto@amber

Same person or not, a picture tells a thousand words. No need divert attention with lies.

Judge it for yourself. See the master bedroom, can still walk after you put the bed? Hahaha. . See the planter and balcony, same size as master bedroom + living room + dining room.

This is the hard truth with picture. Not some imaginary 1.7k psf offer. You might as well say people offer 8k psf but owner rejected
    you weren't kidding ... thats a pretty useless layout ... if the usable area is only about 400-500sqft .. not sure how this is exactly livable ...

also, not sure how the toilet is considered "master bath" if its a common toilet for both bedrooms .. a master bath would be one only for the master bedroom ...

Exactly. Anyway, Shawn will say "we" are 1 person in disguise. Haha.

My point is simple. You want big balcony, sure. Your house must be big enough. This is a 711 sq ft 2 bedders and you are wasting 300 sq ft which leaves you with 400 sq ft of internal area Doesn't sound right to me. If you house is 1600 sq ft, then a 300 sq ft balcony make sense. Not with 2 rooms + 1 toilet + living room + kitchen squeezed into 400 sq ft and 300 sq ft of planters and balcony!

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionx
    you weren't kidding ... thats a pretty useless layout ... if the usable area is only about 400-500sqft .. not sure how this is exactly livable ...

also, not sure how the toilet is considered "master bath" if its a common toilet for both bedrooms .. a master bath would be one only for the master bedroom ...

Now already May 2013. Got keys already? Thought you say end of 2012 confirm TOP?

It will TOP before end of this year 100% guaranteed. The contractor told me they have a deadline for construction completion by end September, after which developer will come in and make the final finishing touch to the development. So my bet its TOP before end of this year.

The conservation house is a separate entity not joined with the main building. So a delay of 1-2 months in completion is perfectly fine. I ever collected keys for a condo which has TOP despite the carpark and the pool still not 100% completed. This does happen but the delay cannot be more than 2 months the most. Owners get key and do renovations. By the time they come in, everything is completed.

That is sad. Just saw this and find it funny. Anyway, need about 1.9 to 2k psf to breakeven. So even hit 2k psf, don't be too happy because you just pay 300k 5 years ago and get back 300k today. Put in CPF also earn more .

But the owner would have made MORE money if the owner bought somewhere else. I remember Clift was 1 to 1.1M only in mid 2008 and now it is 1.2 to 1.3M. Not forgetting, the owner would have collected 2 years of rental at $8 to $9 psf which is A LOT !!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Poor chap. The unit mentioned by Shawn has lost money after holding for 4 years. Taken from www.squarefoot.com.sg. Bought in 2008 at $1701 and sold at $1717psf recently.

2012-09-06
    #15-XX
    2008-06-10

Yeah, the pool looks great. I can swim one end to another end in 15 seconds . Thanks for telling us the pool is so small...

I went up a few weeks ago...what an amazing clubhouse meticulously designed with full glass and planters all around it. And the pool with such a good seaview and a full 5 metre glass (floor to ceiling) height gym. First of its kind at D15 (minus of the one at Parc Seabreeze cause the seaview is so far away).

Exactly. Anyway, Shawn will say "we" are 1 person in disguise. Haha.

My point is simple. You want big balcony, sure. Your house must be big enough. This is a 711 sq ft 2 bedders and you are wasting 300 sq ft which leaves you with 400 sq ft of internal area Doesn't sound right to me. If you house is 1600 sq ft, then a 300 sq ft balcony make sense. Not with 2 rooms + 1 toilet + living room + kitchen squeezed into 400 sq ft and 300 sq ft of planters and balcony!
    cannot la bro. i'm sure the forum admin can feel free to check both our ip addresses. i always prefer older projects since they dont have all this nonsensical bw/huge roof terrace/balcony etc. pity a lot of the older places are not too well maintained ><

but the entry point seems more suitable for first time buyers with a smaller budget i suppose (who are willing to pay a higher psf just to say they live in katong i assume?)

Yeah, the pool looks great. I can swim one end to another end in 15 seconds . Thanks for telling us the pool is so small...
    Are you a very slow swimmer?

That is a good one. Hahaha.

Ya, maybe a fast swimmer takes 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Are you a very slow swimmer?

Smile

That is a good one. Hahaha.

Ya, maybe a fast swimmer takes 5 seconds.
    haha you really sound like a sourgrape. My advise u should spend more time in other forum if u dont wanna be labeled as one.

haha you really sound like a sourgrape. My advise u should spend more time in other forum if u dont wanna be labeled as one.
    cant agree with you there bro ... he makes a sound argument. doesn't seem like sour grapes to me at all ... (and again, if you're going to go back to that whole we are the same person argument, i strongly suggest you ask the admin to check our ip addresses, if anything, to simply quell that argument.)

he isnt wrong to say the layout is horrible ... its really not a practical layout. i'm in the property biz myself and i would not even consider that place for my own stay, let alone an investment. while the 3 most important rules of property are location, location, location, the next ruleset requires a decent layout ... cant really sleep in the balcony can you (unless one's wife kicks them out there la, then better make it as comfortable as possible :P)

extolling the values of a property doesn't necessarily make it a great buy

Thanks for the floorplan ..

This is one of the MOST ATROCIOIUS layout Office Boy has seen in many many years. And trust me, Office Boy has been to more than 500 showflats (but think missed this one!).

The developer is trying very hard to insult the buyer la!

Making the balcony and planter nearly the same size is not enough ...
    They added Bay Windon in Living Room ?! Planter in BR2 ?! and Bay window in the one and only shared toilet ?!

The way to value this unit is to add all the (Bay Window + Planter)* $700 psf then add the other liveable area * $1,500 psf. Works out to be something like $1,200 ?

And you have to find someone willing to pay for so much Planter areas ...

Confirm a No-Buy!

I dont think pppl here are trying to talk down the price so that they can buy cheap. Coz I dont think ppl will really want to buy something like this.

Who is the developer ? Office Boy must make a mental note to be careful of this developer.

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Thanks for the floorplan ..

This is one of the MOST ATROCIOIUS layout Office Boy has seen in many many years. And trust me, Office Boy has been to more than 500 showflats (but think missed this one!).

The developer is trying very hard to insult the buyer la!

Making the balcony and planter nearly the same size is not enough ...
    They added Bay Windon in Living Room ?! Planter in BR2 ?! and Bay window in the one and only shared toilet ?!

The way to value this unit is to add all the (Bay Window + Planter)* $700 psf then add the other liveable area * $1,500 psf. Works out to be something like $1,200 ?

And you have to find someone willing to pay for so much Planter areas ...

Confirm a No-Buy!

I dont think pppl here are trying to talk down the price so that they can buy cheap. Coz I dont think ppl will really want to buy something like this.

Who is the developer ? Office Boy must make a mental note to be careful of this developer.

DKSG
    developer: http://www.goodlandgroup.com.sg/m_po..._singapore.php

Trust me. I am not a sourgrape because I am really not interested in Aristo. In fact, I don't see myself buying any properties in the next few years. Just collect rental and relax can liao.

I just gave my views on lousy layout. Just like a project called I think mountbatten suite. It has a B1 unit and I think it sucks. No meh?

As I said, the location is good. I have no doubt about that. If I want to trash Aristo, I can say the location is bad but I don't have to do that because everyone knows the location is not bad. But the layout, everyone can see. I don't have to comment further.

Trust me. I am not a sourgrape because I am really not interested in Aristo. In fact, I don't see myself buying any properties in the next few years. Just collect rental and relax can liao.

I just gave my views on lousy layout. Just like a project called I think mountbatten suite. It has a B1 unit and I think it sucks. No meh?

As I said, the location is good. I have no doubt about that. If I want to trash Aristo, I can say the location is bad but I don't have to do that because everyone knows the location is not bad. But the layout, everyone can see. I don't have to comment further.
    i saw the "penthouse" at moutbatten suites as well. i think you and i got same taste. there's a room in there that is literally triangular in shape with a low sloping roof... cant even use as a study. even a closet wont do since its irregular. my maid also cant even fit in there >< the master bedroom can fit 1 queen bed and a small cupboard. and right next to that is a gigantic outdoor patio >< i think my SO would have kicked my behind if i bought that ...

plus, external maintenance is terrible. the frontage is already dirty. when i went down for viewing, there was a pipe leaking in the basement (looked like rust or something to me) and of course, the agent said its nothing la etc ... (how a developer can have rusty pipes @ TOP is beyond me)