Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 491419242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

It is transparent and factual as it is taken from the site which tracks the unit. You can also get it from SISV database too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Hahaha this is funny. U just taking the average launch price in 2008 which is the peak of the property market and then make an assumption that the owner lost money. 90% of owners here bought Aristo at less than $1000psf, and they are making money out of it. Just like any other owners of other condos.

Its just that probably Aristo owners will make more $$ than owners of suburban condos thats for sure.

Please stop yr bullshitting.

any body knows the maintenance fee at the aristo for a two bedder unit?

Quote Originally Posted by sonnet78123
    any body knows the maintenance fee at the aristo for a two bedder unit?
    Can't recall but it won't be cheap cos only 56 units to share the cost.

just like to share that i have purchased LED lightings from www.ledazzled.com.
    Its much cheaper than the shops in balestier etc etc... so if you like to their contacts, pls let me know.

wah.....latest transaction 614sqft unit sold at only $1002psf!!!! wonder who's the lucky guy?

and wonder why the ardent proponent has gone silent.......

Got meh? Cannot see

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    wah.....latest transaction 614sqft unit sold at only $1002psf!!!! wonder who's the lucky guy?

and wonder why the ardent proponent has gone silent.......

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Got meh? Cannot see
    go pick up a copy of Business Times

I think old caveat. URA is more accurate.

go pick up a copy of Business Times

I think old caveat. URA is more accurate.
    nope, it's a new transaction. URA is only updated monthly. we will see.

Wow. Have never seen such a complicated project before...

Good thing is it should TOP within next month or two.

Plan Reference No: A1694-00045-2006-BP01
    Project Title: PROPOSED ERECTION OF 1 BLOCK OF 18-STOREY RESIDENTIAL FLATS (TOTAL 54 UNITS) WITH A BLOCK OF EXISTING CONSERVATION HOUSE (TOTAL 2 UNITS) AND BASEMENT MECHANICAL CAR PARKS, SWIMMING POOL AND COMMUNAL FACILITIES ON LOT 99777A MK 25 AT NO.23 AMBER ROAD
    Application Type: BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION
    Current Status: DATE CONFIRMED
    Current Status Date / Time: 27/02/2013 14:48:12
    Registration Date / Time: 22/02/2013 16:10:39
    Processing Officer: SINN KIT SENG
    Telephone No.: 63258668
    Email Address: [email protected]
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Wow. Have never seen such a complicated project before...

is that why construction took such a long time?

Heard this project is not going to TOP anytime soon .... Can't wait to visit it

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Heard this project is not going to TOP anytime soon .... Can't wait to visit it
    Pity those who bought it..
    I believed this project takes the longest time ever to construct just for a lone single tower of 56 units only.

awww......where is the ardent supporter-cum-agent, Shawn, now when Aristo needs him?

I hope this project has gone back to its launch price of 1.6 to 1.7k.

still languishing around the region of 1400+psf

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Pity those who bought it..
    I believed this project takes the longest time ever to construct just for a lone single tower of 56 units only.
    Fiat500 seems to be overly interested in this project that he has been monitoring the project closely. Even myself has no time to check on this.So despite his criticism of this project, one can see how interested he is in this project.

This project is well done as far as the eyes can see and as far as the internal furnishings are concerned. I just went up to have a look. Its probably one of the nicest project in district 15. The 14th floor clubhouse is much nicer than the one at Parc Seabreeze. The conservation house is 85% completed as the developer will get the ID done on the internal part of the house to make it look hotel-like with a lounge area once after TOP issued. Lightings will be changed into better quality LED yellow lights.

It will TOP sometime in June/July the earliest. Now is basically getting BCA approval. As to whether it will breach $1400psf, it has already... In fact it has already breached $1700psf, and several of the units were transacted at $1500-1600psf already. Two of my Aristo owners (clients) rejected my buyers' several offers of $1630-1660psf for their high floor units. It is common sense that all those lower psf are for the lower floors (1-5th floor). Dont expect the high floor units to sell at below $1650psf. Cause its definite that $1600psf is easily attainable for The Aristo.

By the way, Sonangol Land will be launching soon Amber Skyepark at the old Amber Towers site sometime 3rd quarter of this year. Dont expect anything below $2000psf for their units. It will definitely be priced at a premium, probably even higher than the ones at The Cape. And the seaview is not better than that of the Aristo for your info ! So be prepared to see price escalation soon.

Already The Cape are transacting at $2100-2300psf for the high floor units. The Aristo should breach $2000psf within 6 months after its TOP.

Attached are several photos taken from a mid floor (above 10th floor) stack 3 (646 sq.ft) unit at The Aristo. Stack 2 has better seaviews and bigger layout.

So Fiat500 you can continue to badmouthing The Aristo cause facts speak for itself. At such a good location, good architectural design, quality furnishings, freehold status, good seaview, antiquated conservation house, and good future transportability - it can never go wrong. The only thing wrong is your maggots-full brain.

u should do a better job with your figures

with data taken from URA dating from Jul 11 to current,

Median PSF = $1467, Average PSF = $1460
    Taking data from all transactions in 2012,

Median PSF = $1483, Average PSF = $1492
    The annulized increase is about the same as CPF interest rate

The view looks ok but the photo is cropped. So can't tell if it is a pocket seaview or a panoramic one.

The bathroom sucks. It is so small and surrounded by bay windows? What kind of design is that? And the water will be stucked there after bathing I assume.

Lastly, to correct you about Cape vs Aristo. MBR studio is selling at 1.8M doesn't mean Sail studio will sell at 1.8M. The quality, design, layout all play a part. If not, why do you think MarQ is selling > 6k psf for so long but surrounding projects still haven't even hit 4k psf? Some only 2k psf. OR only 3 to 4k psf even though it is just above MRT.

Fiat500 seems to be overly interested in this project that he has been monitoring the project closely. Even myself has no time to check on this.So despite his criticism of this project, one can see how interested he is in this project.

This project is well done as far as the eyes can see and as far as the internal furnishings are concerned. I just went up to have a look. Its probably one of the nicest project in district 15. The 14th floor clubhouse is much nicer than the one at Parc Seabreeze. The conservation house is 85% completed as the developer will get the ID done on the internal part of the house to make it look hotel-like with a lounge area once after TOP issued. Lightings will be changed into better quality LED yellow lights.

It will TOP sometime in June/July the earliest. Now is basically getting BCA approval. As to whether it will breach $1400psf, it has already... In fact it has already breached $1700psf, and several of the units were transacted at $1500-1600psf already. Two of my Aristo owners (clients) rejected my buyers' several offers of $1630-1660psf for their high floor units. It is common sense that all those lower psf are for the lower floors (1-5th floor). Dont expect the high floor units to sell at below $1650psf. Cause its definite that $1600psf is easily attainable for The Aristo.

By the way, Sonangol Land will be launching soon Amber Skyepark at the old Amber Towers site sometime 3rd quarter of this year. Dont expect anything below $2000psf for their units. It will definitely be priced at a premium, probably even higher than the ones at The Cape. And the seaview is not better than that of the Aristo for your info ! So be prepared to see price escalation soon.

Already The Cape are transacting at $2100-2300psf for the high floor units. The Aristo should breach $2000psf within 6 months after its TOP.

Attached are several photos taken from a mid floor (above 10th floor) stack 3 (646 sq.ft) unit at The Aristo. Stack 2 has better seaviews and bigger layout.

So Fiat500 you can continue to badmouthing The Aristo cause facts speak for itself. At such a good location, good architectural design, quality furnishings, freehold status, good seaview, antiquated conservation house, and good future transportability - it can never go wrong. The only thing wrong is your maggots-full brain.

The view looks ok but the photo is cropped. So can't tell if it is a pocket seaview or a panoramic one.

The bathroom sucks. It is so small and surrounded by bay windows? What kind of design is that? And the water will be stucked there after bathing I assume.

Lastly, to correct you about Cape vs Aristo. MBR studio is selling at 1.8M doesn't mean Sail studio will sell at 1.8M. The quality, design, layout all play a part. If not, why do you think MarQ is selling > 6k psf for so long but surrounding projects still haven't even hit 4k psf? Some only 2k psf. OR only 3 to 4k psf even though it is just above MRT.
    Thomastansb or Fiat500 both may be the same person hahaha.

As i told u Aristo has already breached $1700psf and there are several units transacted at $1500-1600 psf already. So what the crap are u talking about ?? Just like Aalto or Silversea, the low floor units are always priced lower psf compared to higher floors. And bearing in mind Aristo not TOP yet, price psf is often lower and once TOP, there will be a15-30% appreciation in price. This is a general trend witnessed in almost all condos in Singapore.

So if u think I am talking crap, its up to u. Just wait and see. Perhaps a guy like u should just restrict yourself to buying condos in suburban district 15 like Siglap V or Optima even then they are not that cheap either already cross $1400psf after TOP. And you should visit their units and see how their furnishing like. For your info, The Sail furnishing is not that fantastic and I can bet The Aristo furnishing is much better.

You havent even see the actual bathroom what makes you feel its small. I was there and I dont think its small. The seaview is definitely better than The Cape or the upcoming Amber Skyepark which both selling above $2000psf. What u see is what u get. As to whether its cropped or not, it doesnt matter cause that is the actual view that u get. Dont expect for a 360 degree seaview anywhere in Singapore even Aalto best unit also has a city and building view from the side.

Somehow I dont understand your bitterness with The Aristo. You must have a certain agenda for this. Its either u miss the boat or you are hoping people will sell to you cheap cheap. Get alive !

So the bathroom is fine? According to your view. 50% taken up by bay windows and at least 25% is unusable according to your photo.

As i told u Aristo has already breached $1700psf and there are several units transacted at $1500-1600 psf already. So what the crap are u talking about ?? Just like Aalto or Silversea, the low floor units are always priced lower psf compared to higher floors. And bearing in mind Aristo not TOP yet, price psf is often lower and once TOP, there will be a15-30% appreciation in price. This is a general trend witnessed in almost all condos in Singapore.

So if u think I am talking crap, its up to u. Just wait and see. Perhaps a guy like u should just restrict yourself to buying condos in suburban district 15 like Siglap V or Optima even then they are not that cheap either already cross $1400psf after TOP. And you should visit their units and see how their furnishing like. For your info, The Sail furnishing is not that fantastic and I can bet The Aristo furnishing is much better.

You havent even see the actual bathroom what makes you feel its small. I was there and I dont think its small. The seaview is definitely better than The Cape or the upcoming Amber Skyepark which both selling above $2000psf. What u see is what u get. As to whether its cropped or not, it doesnt matter cause that is the actual view that u get. Dont expect for a 360 degree seaview anywhere in Singapore even Aalto best unit also has a city and building view from the side.

Somehow I dont understand your bitterness with The Aristo. You must have a certain agenda for this. Its either u miss the boat or you are hoping people will sell to you cheap cheap. Get alive !

Bathroom for dwarf,midget and hobbit?
    ha ha ha

you have not addressed this:

Some people like to take 1 transaction and shout 1.7k psf !!!! But most are transacting around 1.4k nia. And don't forget the launch price of 1.6k to 1.7k psf.

Honestly speaking, the location is not bad, the view should have pocket seaview from certain stacks but the layout is . I bet he don't dare to reply on the bathroom bay windows.

As for the cape, you get pure quality. This is also why Sail and MBR, both along the same road, 3 mins walk apart, similar views, similar floors, are transacting at very different pricing. If want to compare like this, Cote D'Azure would be transacting at 1.9k psf liao. Silversea effect mah. Agent don't know all these?

you have not addressed this:

if we take away all the baywindows and planter boxes, it could be well above 1700psf now.

this could be one of the few projects that may not see any capital gains upon TOP when potential buyers are able to see the bad layout clearly.

Smile

Some people like to take 1 transaction and shout 1.7k psf !!!! But most are transacting around 1.4k nia. And don't forget the launch price of 1.6k to 1.7k psf.

Honestly speaking, the location is not bad, the view should have pocket seaview from certain stacks but the layout is . I bet he don't dare to reply on the bathroom bay windows.

As for the cape, you get pure quality. This is also why Sail and MBR, both along the same road, 3 mins walk apart, similar views, similar floors, are transacting at very different pricing. If want to compare like this, Cote D'Azure would be transacting at 1.9k psf liao. Silversea effect mah. Agent don't know all these?
    Haha try to convince that to yourself and not to a seasoned agent like me or any other investors. And its funny, I can receive lots of reply within the same day..amazing the same person posting negative messages with a different nick. Its so obvious hahaha.

Most important when purchasing a condo is Location, Location, Location. The Sail and MBR are 2 different projects that are separated by 6 years or more apart. MBR is a new project. You are comparing apple (MBR) with a rotten apple (The Sail). As for The Aristo, it is fair to compare it with new surrounding projects like The Cape, 16 @ Amber or the upcoming Amber Skyepark. It is understood that newer projects will fetch a higher psf as compared to older projects. The difference can be up to 30-40% in price.

And bear in mind, Aristo is just exactly beside The Cape and the fact that its sea facing is much much better than The Cape is a reality. The Cape has limited seaview and the fact it is located immediately near a busy roundabout road (traffic noise). You can see with your own eyes. You are saying that The Aristo transacted at $1480psf and above but these are for the lower floor units (1-6th floor). On average mid floor units at the Aristo already transacted close to $1600psf before TOP. The high floor units (above 10th floor) are expected to transact above $1700psf. If you can find a seller willing to sell you a high floor below $1500psf then you are very lucky then..All the luck to you. But from my experience as an agentt, I already receive 2 offers with cheques above $1600psf for a mid floor unit and the Aristo owner reject them outrightly. The fact is nobody is willing to sell at $1400psf nowadays even for the less desirable mid-range condos located near Siglap or East Coast, much less a freehold premium location in Amber/Meyer areas.

You said pocketed seaview but the view is definitely much better than a premium seafacing units at The Amber, Esta, Amber Residences or those further down the road. Or even better than The Cape or the upcoming Amber Skyepark. So see it for yourself when its TOP. I can bet you will be one of those so called buyers who kepo kepo come to have a look but have no $$ to pay. If I am the agent entertaining you I will tell u to get lost. Cause these type of people are just wasting time - they make fruitless comments. They already know surrounding areas are fetching a high psf and even D15 outskirts are calling a price above $1300psf, and yet they are hoping for a cheap bargain. It will never happen my friend.

So wake up ! Why dont you just consider buying Fulcrum, 8M Residences or The Line at Tanjong Rhu ? Go and check out how much they are asking in terms of psf and are they better location than The Aristo ?? As far as I am concern I am making a fair judgment that The Aristo even selling at $1700psf is a bargain for the location, architecture and seaview facing. You wont see long before the price jack up to $2000psf after TOP.

Haha try to convince that to yourself and not to a seasoned agent like me or any other investors. And its funny, I can receive lots of reply within the same day..amazing the same person posting negative messages with a different nick. Its so obvious hahaha.

Most important when purchasing a condo is Location, Location, Location. The Sail and MBR are 2 different projects that are separated by 6 years or more apart. MBR is a new project. You are comparing apple (MBR) with a rotten apple (The Sail). As for The Aristo, it is fair to compare it with new surrounding projects like The Cape, 16 @ Amber or the upcoming Amber Skyepark. It is understood that newer projects will fetch a higher psf as compared to older projects. The difference can be up to 30-40% in price.

And bear in mind, Aristo is just exactly beside The Cape and the fact that its sea facing is much much better than The Cape is a reality. The Cape has limited seaview and the fact it is located immediately near a busy roundabout road (traffic noise). You can see with your own eyes. You are saying that The Aristo transacted at $1480psf and above but these are for the lower floor units (1-6th floor). On average mid floor units at the Aristo already transacted close to $1600psf before TOP. The high floor units (above 10th floor) are expected to transact above $1700psf. If you can find a seller willing to sell you a high floor below $1500psf then you are very lucky then..All the luck to you. But from my experience as an agentt, I already receive 2 offers with cheques above $1600psf for a mid floor unit and the Aristo owner reject them outrightly. The fact is nobody is willing to sell at $1400psf nowadays even for the less desirable mid-range condos located near Siglap or East Coast, much less a freehold premium location in Amber/Meyer areas.

You said pocketed seaview but the view is definitely much better than a premium seafacing units at The Amber, Esta, Amber Residences or those further down the road. Or even better than The Cape or the upcoming Amber Skyepark. So see it for yourself when its TOP. I can bet you will be one of those so called buyers who kepo kepo come to have a look but have no $$ to pay. If I am the agent entertaining you I will tell u to get lost. Cause these type of people are just wasting time - they make fruitless comments. They already know surrounding areas are fetching a high psf and even D15 outskirts are calling a price above $1300psf, and yet they are hoping for a cheap bargain. It will never happen my friend.

So wake up ! Why dont you just consider buying Fulcrum, 8M Residences or The Line at Tanjong Rhu ? Go and check out how much they are asking in terms of psf and are they better location than The Aristo ?? As far as I am concern I am making a fair judgment that The Aristo even selling at $1700psf is a bargain for the location, architecture and seaview facing. You wont see long before the price jack up to $2000psf after TOP.
    you have yet to address this:

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    if we take away all the baywindows and planter boxes, it could be well above 1700psf now.

this could be one of the few projects that may not see any capital gains upon TOP when potential buyers are able to see the bad layout clearly.
    By the way Rosy or whatever name it is, this is not the only project with baywindows and balcony or planter boxes. Most or all of the new or even older projects come with that, and some even have kitchen yard and a bomb shelter, and a huge aircon ledge that come with it. Bear in mind, Aristo units all dont have a bomb shelter cause the bomb shelter is incorporated with the staircase. Aristo units also have a very small aircon ledge or none at all, and they dont have any kitchen yard.

Go and study other new condos and see how big their aircon ledge can be while Aristo has a very tiny or none at all cause aircon ledge is not included in the measurement of unit size for some.

So its argumentative. As for my case, I would prefer to have a bigger balcony than a useless aircon ledge. I rather not have a kitchen yard and would prefer a bigger balcony since there is a good seaview.

If you dont like a baywindow, you can consider buying a no-frills HDB. Most condos in Singapore come with baywindows, and it may come as functional if you know how to design your unit.

Those GLS after 2010 has no bay windows. Like Waterbank, Urban Vista etc. I agree it is not the only project with BW or planter BUT you don't want your house to have 40% of the GFA to be bay windows, planter or balcony right? Usually, it is limited to 10 - 20%. The unit already so small (less than 700 sqft) and 300 sq ft is BW + Balcony + Planter

BW you can put a TV. But for this project, the BW can put many many TVs . And a few balcony tables and chairs. Sorry, forgot you have no space to walk in the bedroom. Hahahahaha

So what is your view on the "bigger than standing area" bay windows in your photo of the bathroom? And 50% of the bay windows is useless because it is at the back. You can't put things there because you can't reach it conveniently. And planter + balcony that is bigger than living room. You think the home owner will spend more time inside the house or outside the house?

By the way Rosy or whatever name it is, this is not the only project with baywindows and balcony or planter boxes. Most or all of the new or even older projects come with that, and some even have kitchen yard and a bomb shelter, and a huge aircon ledge that come with it. Bear in mind, Aristo units all dont have a bomb shelter cause the bomb shelter is incorporated with the staircase. Aristo units also have a very small aircon ledge or none at all, and they dont have any kitchen yard.

Go and study other new condos and see how big their aircon ledge can be while Aristo has a very tiny or none at all cause aircon ledge is not included in the measurement of unit size for some.

So its argumentative. As for my case, I would prefer to have a bigger balcony than a useless aircon ledge. I rather not have a kitchen yard and would prefer a bigger balcony since there is a good seaview.

If you dont like a baywindow, you can consider buying a no-frills HDB. Most condos in Singapore come with baywindows, and it may come as functional if you know how to design your unit.

Smile Beautiful clubhouse at The Aristo

I went up a few weeks ago...what an amazing clubhouse meticulously designed with full glass and planters all around it. And the pool with such a good seaview and a full 5 metre glass (floor to ceiling) height gym. First of its kind at D15 (minus of the one at Parc Seabreeze cause the seaview is so far away).