Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9141924293435363738394041 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1216

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassanova View Post
    I went through all 100++ pages of this thread and it is with deepest regard that I say that almost everyone except Shawn had anything significant to contribute.

Shawn, you've really impressed me with your knowledge cos you've been right almost about everything you've said about Aristo and to add insult to injury, you made those predictions like way way back when it was uncertain whether the project would see the light of day after all those problems the construction company faced amidst the financial meltdown

I'm dead sure I saw you a few days ago. Next time if you want to take pictures just knock on our doors. I doubt that anyone would deny your request to take pictures from the balcony. If you had done that then you wouldn't have had to climb over the ledge via the lift lobby and leave your footprints all over.

I loved the history sharing session about the lobby i.e. main entrance/waiting area which is indeed grand, spacious and one-of-a-kind. The sofa is huge in size and looks really comfortable and the aircon temperature is seriously super strong. You should see the look on the security guard's face whose manning the reception counter I doubt he likes the extreme climate conditions. i'm unhappy about the size of the gym which is smacked right the on same level as the swimming pool styled after the Roman times. It's small and definitely cramped.

To a certain extent, I'm quite keen to know the identities of the ministers who might be our neighbours. So far I've only seen our local Singaporeans @ Aristo.

Shawn I wanted to ask you and it may sound silly but..... what is the name of the upcoming project which is around the roundabout from Parkway Parade to Amber Road. Silversea? Will they alter the roundabout to construct the entrance/exit to that upcoming development or will those entry/exit points be constructed away from the roundabout?

See your around man.
    you are not the first actually Marky AKA Shawn was singing the same praise about Shawn knowledge and his skills in selling snake oil....ROFLOL!!!
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    you are not the first actually Marky AKA Shawn was singing the same praise about Shawn knowledge and his skills in selling snake oil....ROFLOL!!!
    Haha thanks Ringo Jurong boy...If i sell snake oil, u probably selling crocodile oil cause u trying to sell Jurong for East Coast prices hahaha. All the luck to yr Jurong Gateway. Hope u dont see a crocodile at that artificial Jurong Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Haha thanks Ringo Jurong boy...If i sell snake oil, u probably selling crocodile oil cause u trying to sell Jurong for East Coast prices hahaha. All the luck to yr Jurong Gateway. Hope u dont see a crocodile at that artificial Jurong Lake.
    If you want wayang also must know how to wayang mah.

Dont just sign up a new account and straight away go Hallelujah about the Al Mighty Shawn the Snake Oil seller.

ROFLOL!!
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Default clarification

Hehe probably u got the wrong guy who sneaked in. Thats not me for sure. Cause i am not going to risk my life climbing the ledge illegally.
    There were two guys outside the unit. I thought someone knocked on the door so when I opened there was a one guy who said his friend was taking pictures. I saw the friend, smiled and returned back inside.

In any case, how does that person climb over the ledge when the aircon ledge is near the kitchen at the back and there is no way to access the ledge from outside except through the kitchen window???
    Shawn you clearly have not explored Aristo properly. I'm not gonna say it publicly here but go down physically and perform a walkabout and you will see what I mean. I don't wish to be identified.

Congrats to u Cassanova as the new owner of Aristo. I went up to see Aristo a few days ago...find its a nice small boutique development ideally located near ecp and the beach, and freehold. The conservation house somehow mesmerises me with its winged gates and beautiful landscaping and lighting.
    I had a look at nearby condos cos the taxi driver took the wrong route. I went past the One Amber stretch and a the whole line of condos there. The road leading in to the condos and out onto the main road is just 2 way street. In the evenings it was pretty congested. I can only imagine how it is in the mornings during the crunch period.

I really like Aristo. Its a standalone block unlike the other upcoming or recently completed projects. It took me like 6/7 mins to walk to Parkway Parade Shopping Centre. Yes the conservation house you mentioned is indeed beautiful. I am a sucker for such preservation of old artefacts and the fact that they incorporated it into the actual condo is indeed pleasing.

Do you have any idea who were the brainchild behind this conservation? Also do you know the nationalities of the people who designed Aristo? if they're Singaporeans, as a fellow born and raised Singaporean, I'll be really proud of their accomplishments. I'm just really grateful and pleased that the building is what it is and when I see it and when I go inside, I know that it was all worth the wait in the end.

If you compare this with (in my opinion) the disastrous looking Pinnacle @ Duxton which received several accolades and mentions in the mainstream media, I am quietly pleased that Aristo has gone under the radar from start to finish.

U r right about the gym, its small but I seen many smaller ones than this. The good thing is the gym at Aristo is full glass from top to bottom so u have unobstructed sea view while u jog on the threadmill. What I feel u as resident should ask for free weights series (a collection of dumb bells) and a small top body workout machine like pull up and push up equipment. Need to reorganise the equipments so u can fit all of them nicely cause now u only have threadmill, electronic cycle, and stepper. The pool is beautiful with the unobstructed sea and city view.
    Shawn the gym is really really small. If you're telling me that you've seen smaller ones than this, I believe you but then the residents of condos with smaller gyms have been cheated if that's really the case.

I've had my fair share of 'managements' of condos and I can tell you they're all cut from the same cloth. The other day when I went down a lady shot me a weird look as though to say 'wah you also can stay here one ar'. She was questioning the security staff, quizzing him whether he goes for his 'clocking'. and the manner in which she spoke to the old uncle, was to me rude and unbecoming of a management staff.

So the idea of me going to ask the management for weights or anything for that matter in an inconceivable one. Don't even get me started on the person I had to deal with during the key collection process.

Btw my partner agent just sold a unit at Aristo at approximately $1780psf for a low floor unit below 6 floor. Also hear one unit at 646 sq.ft rented out for $4.2k. Many people wanna view Aristo this coming weekend. So are u selling yr unit ???
    Definitely not selling it. Its such a beautiful concept which has materialized into reality. One must be either super money-minded or plain stupid to sell this place.

But yes many people are indeed selling it. Why not right? Since they've made 500k to 700k profit. But I'm staying put.

I created an account, logged onto her and wrote up a post cos I believe credit has to be given when its due and in this case if you were British the monarchy would have given you a knighthood. time and time again you were spot on and I'm sure many people who went against you without any constructive points must be kicking themselves in the foot.

Don't bother putting pictures up for these suckers. Let them go down to Aristo and smell the fresh white paint on the doors that lead to the grand lobby.

How were you so positive and sure of this development? Do you have a crystal ball or a wonderful foresight? I'm not into making money at the expense of a nice quiet haven. Im gonna be chained to Aristo for at least the next phase in my life. The phase after that, we shall see.

How can I keep abreast of future similar developments like Aristo? Just to be clear I like standalone blocks and not units that number in 800++ with lousy facilities, pathetic condo management staff and a redundant security team. I'm a very reserved person so something along the lines of Aristo would be great. I like closed knit environments, not tins of canned sardines.

Don't bother putting pictures up for these suckers. Let them go down to Aristo and smell the fresh white paint on the doors that lead to the grand lobby.

How can I keep abreast of future similar developments like Aristo? Just to be clear I like standalone blocks and not units that number in 800++ with lousy facilities, pathetic condo management staff and a redundant security team. I'm a very reserved person so something along the lines of Aristo would be great. I like closed knit environments, not tins of canned sardines.
    What is with the angst bro? Of course you can have your preference and opinion, but why the need to diss everyone else?

I'm dead sure I saw you a few days ago. Next time if you want to take pictures just knock on our doors. I doubt that anyone would deny your request to take pictures from the balcony. If you had done that then you wouldn't have had to climb over the ledge via the lift lobby and leave your footprints all over.
    is this a security flaw?
    from lift lobby can go to balcony?
    how many usually leave their balcony doors unlocked.

There were two guys outside the unit. I thought someone knocked on the door so when I opened there was a one guy who said his friend was taking pictures. I saw the friend, smiled and returned back inside.

Shawn you clearly have not explored Aristo properly. I'm not gonna say it publicly here but go down physically and perform a walkabout and you will see what I mean. I don't wish to be identified.

I had a look at nearby condos cos the taxi driver took the wrong route. I went past the One Amber stretch and a the whole line of condos there. The road leading in to the condos and out onto the main road is just 2 way street. In the evenings it was pretty congested. I can only imagine how it is in the mornings during the crunch period.

I really like Aristo. Its a standalone block unlike the other upcoming or recently completed projects. It took me like 6/7 mins to walk to Parkway Parade Shopping Centre. Yes the conservation house you mentioned is indeed beautiful. I am a sucker for such preservation of old artefacts and the fact that they incorporated it into the actual condo is indeed pleasing.

Do you have any idea who were the brainchild behind this conservation? Also do you know the nationalities of the people who designed Aristo? if they're Singaporeans, as a fellow born and raised Singaporean, I'll be really proud of their accomplishments. I'm just really grateful and pleased that the building is what it is and when I see it and when I go inside, I know that it was all worth the wait in the end.

If you compare this with (in my opinion) the disastrous looking Pinnacle @ Duxton which received several accolades and mentions in the mainstream media, I am quietly pleased that Aristo has gone under the radar from start to finish.

Shawn the gym is really really small. If you're telling me that you've seen smaller ones than this, I believe you but then the residents of condos with smaller gyms have been cheated if that's really the case.

I've had my fair share of 'managements' of condos and I can tell you they're all cut from the same cloth. The other day when I went down a lady shot me a weird look as though to say 'wah you also can stay here one ar'. She was questioning the security staff, quizzing him whether he goes for his 'clocking'. and the manner in which she spoke to the old uncle, was to me rude and unbecoming of a management staff.

So the idea of me going to ask the management for weights or anything for that matter in an inconceivable one. Don't even get me started on the person I had to deal with during the key collection process.

Definitely not selling it. Its such a beautiful concept which has materialized into reality. One must be either super money-minded or plain stupid to sell this place.

But yes many people are indeed selling it. Why not right? Since they've made 500k to 700k profit. But I'm staying put.

I created an account, logged onto her and wrote up a post cos I believe credit has to be given when its due and in this case if you were British the monarchy would have given you a knighthood. time and time again you were spot on and I'm sure many people who went against you without any constructive points must be kicking themselves in the foot.

How were you so positive and sure of this development? Do you have a crystal ball or a wonderful foresight? I'm not into making money at the expense of a nice quiet haven. Im gonna be chained to Aristo for at least the next phase in my life. The phase after that, we shall see.

Hi Cassanova, the architect of the conservation house if I not wrong was Sir Bidwell, the same architect of Raffles Hotel, National Arts Theatre and Goodwood Park Hotel. It is confirmed that Aristo is Bidwell's one and only residential project. This building has been around for more than 100 years old (1912). And if u look at the design, I am particularly impressed by the curved gates and the roof design.

Its not that bad. I live nearby that area. Its also very quiet at night. Still not as bad as Balestier, Geylang, Joo Chiat, River Valley Close, Eunos. Seldom I see cars not moving there..The traffic is still brisk and steady.

I just had a viewing of Aristo however, dont seem to be able to get to view the high floors cause nobody seems to be selling. Only get to see the low floors. The clubhouse on 14th floor is simple yet nice cause open concept and a panaromic sea and city view. The gym is small but still usable. You should see Suites@Amber gym its even more scary probably just half the size of Aristo.

Overall I am quite pleased with this small development as developer gives premium floor finishes like Carrera white marble for living/dining, marble flooring for bathrooms, and solid wood flooring for the bedrooms. Furnishings are average as they give Teka (German brand) appliances, hansgrohe taps and Raindance shower systems.

Don't be fooled!
    marky aka cassanova aka shawn

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    Don't be fooled!
    ahah Cassanova?? whats next? Don Juan

Unhappy hear me out

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium View Post
    What is with the angst bro? Of course you can have your preference and opinion, but why the need to diss everyone else?
    Hi. Let me explain. I was referring to those who chided Shawn in all the pages of these thread. It was never my intention to refer to everyone else. Hope that clarifies. If you want pics of Aristo up close & personal you can P.M me. Hope that my gesture will reiterate that there was no malice intention on my part at all when I typed that (misunderstood offensive) paragraph in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    is this a security flaw?
    from lift lobby can go to balcony?
    how many usually leave their balcony doors unlocked.
    There's no security flaw. The lower floors have an extended parapet outside the lift lobby and this is separated by a low wall. Some guys have climbed over this wall to walk out onto the ledges to take pics of the surrounding area. In no way is security compromised. It is just how the construction of the building goes. It has nothing to do with the balcony. I'm really puzzled as to how you arrived at that conclusion. It's really bizarre indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    Don't be fooled!
    I don't know if Shawn has a clone account i.e. Marky but I am my own person. I'm not an agent or someone known to Shawn. On the night after the collection of the keys, I randomly googled 'Aristo @ Amber' to see the market price for the unit and also the going rental rates.

After the first few search results I came across this wonderful forum. If I had come across it earlier, things would have been so much different. Could & would have gotten another unit instead of just 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    Furnishings are average as they give Teka (German brand) appliances, hansgrohe taps and Raindance shower systems.
    The kitchen hob is indeed a revolutionary concept. You're pretty much right about everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    ahah Cassanova?? whats next? Don Juan
    Aristo-tle

Ong lai ah!

Quote Originally Posted by onglai View Post
    Aristo-tle

yar, everything has got to be stylo milo, steady pun pee pee....

No substance never mind, but must got style...

Hi. Let me explain. I was referring to those who chided Shawn in all the pages of these thread. It was never my intention to refer to everyone else. Hope that clarifies. If you want pics of Aristo up close & personal you can P.M me. Hope that my gesture will reiterate that there was no malice intention on my part at all when I typed that (misunderstood offensive) paragraph in my post.

There's no security flaw. The lower floors have an extended parapet outside the lift lobby and this is separated by a low wall. Some guys have climbed over this wall to walk out onto the ledges to take pics of the surrounding area. In no way is security compromised. It is just how the construction of the building goes. It has nothing to do with the balcony. I'm really puzzled as to how you arrived at that conclusion. It's really bizarre indeed.

I don't know if Shawn has a clone account i.e. Marky but I am my own person. I'm not an agent or someone known to Shawn. On the night after the collection of the keys, I randomly googled 'Aristo @ Amber' to see the market price for the unit and also the going rental rates.

After the first few search results I came across this wonderful forum. If I had come across it earlier, things would have been so much different. Could & would have gotten another unit instead of just 1.

The kitchen hob is indeed a revolutionary concept. You're pretty much right about everything else.
    Hi Cassanova, dont bother about these forumers especially these guys by the name of Ringo33 and ThomasTan or Fiat. Ringo33 thinks that U are me and we r duplicating accounts. This guy Ringo33 has been dying hard to promote his ulu Jurong condo while discrediting prime condos in prime east coast locations. So dont bother this guy he is just mentally unsound.

If u dont believe me, u go check the forums for west coast (Jurong). This Ringo33 will be busy defending his ulu Jurong like a Mongolian warrior. Poor Ringo33.

Btw your unit has a seaview ?? I cant find any owners of seaview units who want to sell. Got ready buyers but no sellers. This is really amazing man. I guess once u got into Aristo, u dont feel like u are in a condo but in a service hotel apartment.

Of course it feels like service apartment. It is so small. Small until you have barely enough space to walk. Since this project already TOP, photos should be readily available on property website. People can judge by themselves.

Hi Cassanova, dont bother about these forumers especially these guys by the name of Ringo33 and ThomasTan or Fiat. Ringo33 thinks that U are me and we r duplicating accounts. This guy Ringo33 has been dying hard to promote his ulu Jurong condo while discrediting prime condos in prime east coast locations. So dont bother this guy he is just mentally unsound.

If u dont believe me, u go check the forums for west coast (Jurong). This Ringo33 will be busy defending his ulu Jurong like a Mongolian warrior. Poor Ringo33.

Btw your unit has a seaview ?? I cant find any owners of seaview units who want to sell. Got ready buyers but no sellers. This is really amazing man. I guess once u got into Aristo, u dont feel like u are in a condo but in a service hotel apartment.

Default confirmation

Hi Cassanova, dont bother about these forumers especially these guys by the name of Ringo33 and ThomasTan or Fiat. Ringo33 thinks that U are me and we r duplicating accounts.

This is really amazing man. I guess once u got into Aristo, u dont feel like u are in a condo but in a service hotel apartment.
    Yes, I'll ignore them. I'm just really glad I stumbled onto this forum. Gonna take my time to browse through the threads and learn more about new developments and so on.

I'm not really an ardent fan of cramped up projects where they lump 800++ units together. So this is a welcome change from the norm. you are right. It really feels like a service hotel apartment

Yes, I'll ignore them. I'm just really glad I stumbled onto this forum. Gonna take my time to browse through the threads and learn more about new developments and so on.

I'm not really an ardent fan of cramped up projects where they lump 800++ units together. So this is a welcome change from the norm. you are right. It really feels like a service hotel apartment
    Yup lots of sourgrapes here...they complained abt Aristo and yet they have time to check and make comments in this forum. Amazing right such people exist. They claim they have no interest in this project and yet they are online 24 hours round the clock to check the Aristo forum.

Just look at Ringo, Thomastan, Fiat they are online here using different nicks sometime just to entertain themselves and make themselves happy.

Heh Shawn I also have problems finding a unit here with seaview. You got any lobang to recommend me? Hear from you.

Shawn, dont need to wayang lah and waste time talking and praising yourself(s) in this forum...what you are doing right now is no different from the ah pek who sell snake oil 20 to 30 years ago. The only different is that you call you self Shawn, and ah pek call himself Ying Siong!!

When you want to sell snake oil, you always have clones among the crowd, so when ah pek perform something magical, the clones will have to say, Wah GOOD, GOOD, Si Peh HO!! Must Buy, and this is to to give the crowd the impression that that the snake is actually venomous....

And to have all 3 clones signing up taking turns to post and talk to one another trying to defend the same thing is also another give away dude.
    Like I said Shawn aka Marky aka Cassanova, dont need to wayang lah.

sorry for the confusion. i thought the person (that you saw) climbed over the ledge to go to the balcony to take pictures from the balcony, and then leave footprints all over the balcony.

.......Next time if you want to take pictures just knock on our doors. I doubt that anyone would deny your request to take pictures from the balcony. If you had done that then you wouldn't have had to climb over the ledge via the lift lobby and leave your footprints all over. ...

Got some photos off property guru. So that everyone can judge with their own eye. You all can argue until the cow comes home also no use.

Sour grapes or sweet grapes, everybody have said their piece.

looks like italian marble floor , nice view but bay window

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium View Post
    on the left side of the photo, is the protusion (is it baywindow?) overlapping slightly the planter area?

Default salah

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    sorry for the confusion. i thought the person (that you saw) climbed over the ledge to go to the balcony to take pictures from the balcony, and then leave footprints all over the balcony.
    i use the wrong terminology ba. balcony floor colour is dark. so cannot see footprint. its the parapet which is lighter colour so can see footprint. but it's quite dangerous because if wind blow then if the guy got no balance then jia lat. and its quite high so I hope anyone who is reading this and thinking of doing something so silly might want to reconsider ba. Your life is not worth those few silly pictures.

But no security issues involved. if anything its about personal safety ba. I find it strange people want to do something so dangerous just to take picture. i guess sea view really quite in high demand that's why they willing to do this type of thing. I doubt it was a resident who did that. Has to be an agent. Now that the sea view pictures have been released, there won't be any more such incidents.

Default Mini Orchard Road district in the making

Hi forumers do u all realise that there is another new tender to build a 5-star hotel near East Coast Road just beside Katong I12 shopping mall ? There is a big plan to build a 5 star hotel there while preserving the beautiful old architecture in front as a facade.

If you walk past East Coast Road, u can see a few shopping malls already sprucing up slowly there from KatongI12, Parkway Parade, East Village Mall (above is East Village Hotel). Shortly we will have one more smaller mall beside it. Roxy Square will be redeveloped, and it was rumored that the old Katong Shopping Centre will be enbloc to give way to a bigger shopping mall. There are already 3 hotels there - one opposite Parkway called Grand Mercure Roxy, East Village Hotel and soon we will have a big hotel cum commercial building beside Katong 1I2. This is besides a handful of smaller boutique hotels along the road.

What does all these tell u? This part of East Coast is going to be transformed into another Orchard Road with a line of shopping malls, food establishments, hotels etc...and to top it all, an ERL mrt line will pass this. This will transform this East Coast area (Marine Parade/Amber) into a premium waterfront and shopping district before 2020. Thats for certainty.

So good news to all owners of property in D15 especially near this hot belt region.

Hi forumers do u all realise that there is another new tender to build a 5-star hotel near East Coast Road just beside Katong I12 shopping mall ? There is a big plan to build a 5 star hotel there while preserving the beautiful old architecture in front as a facade.

If you walk past East Coast Road, u can see a few shopping malls already sprucing up slowly there from KatongI12, Parkway Parade, East Village Mall (above is East Village Hotel). Shortly we will have one more smaller mall beside it. Roxy Square will be redeveloped, and it was rumored that the old Katong Shopping Centre will be enbloc to give way to a bigger shopping mall. There are already 3 hotels there - one opposite Parkway called Grand Mercure Roxy, East Village Hotel and soon we will have a big hotel cum commercial building beside Katong 1I2. This is besides a handful of smaller boutique hotels along the road.

What does all these tell u? This part of East Coast is going to be transformed into another Orchard Road with a line of shopping malls, food establishments, hotels etc...and to top it all, an ERL mrt line will pass this. This will transform this East Coast area (Marine Parade/Amber) into a premium waterfront and shopping district before 2020. Thats for certainty.

So good news to all owners of property in D15 especially near this hot belt region.
    I read that is most likely going to be another 3 or 4 star hotel, should be something that is far from Grand Mercure Roxy and the Village Hotel Katong.

Ochard Road? hahah...maybe an upscale Hotel 81

A HOTEL site on East Coast Road near I12 Katong has been triggered for sale, with a developer undertaking to put up a bid of at least $160 million.
    This translates to $601.41 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) for the 99-year leasehold tenure site. The 88,678.4 sq ft plot has a maximum gross floor area (GFA) of about 266,040.6 sq ft. Notably, the winning bidder will have to conserve and restore the former Joo Chiat Police Station, which sits on the plot.
    This - in addition to the site being a rather tight one - could raise construction costs, said CBRE Research associate director Desmond Sim.
    The site does have its attractions, however: One is that it is in a heritage area, and the other is the leeway for up to 40 per cent of the total GFA to be turned over to serviced apartments and/or commercial use.
    Mr Sim, who said that the winning tenderer is likely to introduce a commercial element to boost his returns, expects the site to attract up to six bidders, with a top bid of around $1,000 psf ppr.
    Chee Hok Yean, the executive director and head of hotels at Chesterton Singapore, agreed that the top bidder will likely create a mixed-use development, one that could comprise a mid-tier or upscale hotel, a strata-titled office tower and ancillary retail facilities to maximise the potential of the parcel. She said: "We expect the bids for this site to exceed $1,000 psf ppr. Given the huge investment involved, there are likely to be six to 10 bidders."
    Christine Li, who heads research and consultancy at Orange Tee, said that she expects the site to attract a top bid of $850-950 psf ppr and between eight and 10 bidders. A business or three-star hotel offering about 450-500 rooms is likely to be built on the site, she added.
    Nicholas Mak, the executive director at SLP International, cited a top bid in the same ballpark - between $880 and $914 psf ppr, and for five to 10 bidders.
    In response to expectations in some quarters that the impending supply of hotel rooms in 2015 could overshadow demand, Mr Sim pointed out that the supply of economy hotels for that year is still relatively small.
    He also noted that, with the site allowing for the project to take 60 months to complete, the hotel need not be in the market until 2018. "Looking at the projected tourism numbers, it shouldn't be a problem in terms of the number of rooms coming on stream."
    But the race to fill rooms in the vicinity may prove keen, given that there are hotels nearby - among them the Grand Mercure Roxy and the Village Hotel Katong.
    Another challenge could come from the nearest MRT station, Eunos, being 2km away, said Mr Mak.
    He also said that a hotel with 600 rooms would need to provide parking space for coaches and other vehicles. The land parcel, which fronts busy East Coast Road near its junction with Joo Chiat Road, is surrounded by other buildings, he added.
    Under the technical conditions of the tender, the successful tenderer will be required to provide an additional 106 car parking lots for public use, over and above the prevailing minimum number of lots.
    The public tender for the site will be launched in about two weeks and last about eight weeks.

Looks terribly small n cramped from the pictures.. Almost all the living space eaten up by the planter boxes n bay windows..

shawn, can you help me out?

from the photo, it looks like there is some overlapping between the baywindow and the planter area.

can you find out if this overlapped area is counted twice in the strata title? (and charged twice).

Dear home owners of The Aristo @ Amber, over the past few months I have consolidated a number of Interior Designers and Home Improvement businesses to provide better deals for us home owners. It is also possible to organize a group buy with them to strike a even better deal for the participants.

I have been trying to reach Condo Singapore for sticky threads so everyone can benefit from the site. However I have yet to get a respond so meanwhile I can only post in individual threads.

It would be great if you guys can input what other products/services you are keen so I can look for the relevant businesses and see what they can offer.

Cheers,
    Cjdre
    iLovehome.sg - Dream Home In A Click!

I thought this has TOP for a while. Looks like only 1 or 2 units were occupied when I went pass yesterday. There are also no sale transactions recently.........

Tender just close today.

Winning bid from Master Contract Services Pte Ltd and Keong Hong Construction Pte Ltd

Watch out, I think this hotel will be 6 stars.