Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5101520212223242526272829303540 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

I hv a 2BR at Amber rented at 5.5k unfurnished, north-south facing though with no west sun. But the angmoh tenant I have wasn't particular abt the facing at all, all he wanna know is there's laundry service at PP, and east coast park is just a few min's walk away. He also mentioned abt having his fellow country folks and community staying around the area at Seaview and Esta

MRT. Properties near MRT (within 5 mins walk) are known to command rental of 20 to 30% higher.

Quote Originally Posted by doufei
    So East Coast Park area for rental yield is no good. The Cape's studio is selling $950k above and at most 2.8k rental which is 3.5%. Comparing with Optima's current transacted price of $700k also 2.8k rental which is 4.8% yield, Optima is a better choice with lower quantum? I thought staying in Amber road with sea, shopping malls and cinema nearby should command premium rental?

The studios in Alexis in Queenstown with not much amenities are asking for 3.2k. In term of distance to town/CBD, both are quite similar, within 15mins drive. But for amenities, leisure and environment, amber road is much better, I wonder the reason for Queenstown higher rental?

Wow, you have fantastic rental. My brother's OA studio only 2.6k.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    I hv a 2BR at Amber rented at 5.5k unfurnished, north-south facing though with no west sun. But the angmoh tenant I have wasn't particular abt the facing at all, all he wanna know is there's laundry service at PP, and east coast park is just a few min's walk away. He also mentioned abt having his fellow country folks and community staying around the area at Seaview and Esta

What nationality is that btw, may i ask?

I think 5.5k 2BR reflect well on the rental at Amber road. Studio should command 3.5k-4k given such a good location.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...Controller.jpf

You can view the rental at URA website. $3.98 psf at 75th percentile. This means if there are 100 rentals, $3.98 is the number 25th from the top.

For one amber, a studio (I take the upper 75th percentile) fetch on average 2.3k. But for one amber studio, I assume it should be higher up in the percentile, maybe 85 to 90th so will fetch around 2.5k. Which is pretty in line with my brother's rental.

2 bedder at 50th percentile will fetch around 3.6k. At 75th, will be 3.8k. So I can safely say for a 2 bedroom, the rental is around 3.6k to 3.8k.

I can also say the studio are not popular because east coast is more for family staying.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Wow, you have fantastic rental. My brother's OA studio only 2.6k.
    Oh sorry for the confusion. Mine is Amber Residences, not One Amber. My tenant is from Houston.

The 5.5k rental contract was signed a yr ago. I m seeing similar units asking for as high as 6k now, but 5.5k is the norm.

Direct west sun is stack 3. Stack 4 is north.
    Stack 3 n stack 4 are side by side.
    both are almost on par west facing fyi..

Default Aristo floor plan

Hi bros,

Anyone have the floor plan of aristo stack 2? Would like to know the actual size of the different rooms. Thanks.

I have this
    http://www.singaporeexpats.com/housi...MBER.htm#_self
    But there is no detail room size. Anywhere to get? Thanks bros

Use the bed as a guage.

The bed is a standard queen sized bed. 2m x 1.5m. As you can see from the plan, after putting a queen sized bed, you will have difficulties walking.

Quote Originally Posted by CanWe
    Hi bros,

Anyone have the floor plan of aristo stack 2? Would like to know the actual size of the different rooms. Thanks.

I have this
    http://www.singaporeexpats.com/housi...MBER.htm#_self
    But there is no detail room size. Anywhere to get? Thanks bros

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    There is hardly any sun for the past 6 months in Singapore. Its mostly rain in the afternoon. So the sun is no big deal. In addition, one can install awning, put plants, or install window films to protect from intense sunrays.

As such, having sun facing is no longer a liability.
    wahahahahahaha....
    some housing agent posting the above comments recently!

Saw the building from far,
    the balcony is big ! It look v v big in reality

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Saw the building from far,
    the balcony is big ! It look v v big in reality
    that's the reason why the living space is so pathetic..

$1300 psf for Aristo ?? Do yr homework it has already hit $1550psf recently just waiting to get listed on URA. The last listed transaction was for a low floor at $1480 psf. Most owners are asking all above $1500psf with some up to $2000psf. There are lots of enquiries and offers around $1500-1520psf but owners for the high floors rejected these offers, otherwise my job to sell would be easier.

Btw, are u the guy who complained about afternoon sun for Aristo ?? I am just wondering where did the sun go for the past few weeks ? Seem like it has been raining all the while since September. So for now, afternoon or morning sun facing doesnt really matter anymore.
    do look carefully above on the 2nd paragraph about what this so called agent "shawn"
    said the afternoon sun being not an issue anymore!
    must b eating his own words now..

Anyone knows if there is any recent transactions for Aristo? Went to the site and seems construction is quite completed and they are now working on final stage for the lower floors. The top floors do not look that nice due to the grey pillars and blocking the balcony and view. Plus construction for The Cape is going to be quite noisy and dusty.... any advice from anyone what is the rating of this project as compared to earlier comments? Still a good buy or not?

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    that's the reason why the living space is so pathetic..

What living space? u mean sleep on balcony?

A simple update on the progress of Aristo ... building almost done except for the ground floor Butterfly House remnants...

Photo was taken at 4pm.. looking at the shadow formed on the Chinese Swimming Club walls, got west sun or not, judge by yrself =) But the seaview is fantastic though...

Default Aristo TOP end of this year

A beautiful building is coming out soon at Amber Road - The Aristo @ Amber.

Last transaction made was for 808 sq.ft mid floor at $1,242,720 a couple of months back for $1540psf but strangely it wasnt highlighted in the URA website. Perhaps it will be shown later.

My advise to investors consider grabbing either Stack 1, 2 or 3 above 8th floor cause the sea views are fantastic. I have the privilege of going up to one of the high floor units above the club floor 2 months back. And I am simply amazed by the view. Stack 3 has afternoon sun but the developer is smart enough to construct a wider/longer roof so that units dont have a complete afternoon sun. Make an effort to visit the site and u will understand what I am talking about. The higher floor units have a nicely designed metallic aluminum linings to provide some cover from the afternoon or morning sun.

At the current pricing, Aristo is a complete steal. However, only 5 owners are seriously thinking of selling their units while the rest are holding on for rental or higher prices after TOP. I got one unit Stack 3, 646 sq.ft owner looking at $1.03 million. This unit is above 14 floor and the view is spectacular, unbelievable. Almost the same view as some of the units at Aalto. At this price, its a big bargain. My bet this unit will be $1.2 million after TOP. Thats for certain cause potential buyers have no idea how the view is like and I know what I am talking about.

I also went in to inspect the furnishings. Really top class. Bathrooms fully marble from floor to ceiling height and developer provides Duravit/TOTO furnishings throughout. Living/Kitchen floor are big slab white greyish marble and the bedrooms are big sized teak flooring. The kitchen cabinets are beautifully constructed with a dark silvery tinge with modular system. Its impossible to get anything with that kinda price for that kind of location.

As for some of you here who complain that Aristo bedroom is small and cant fit a queen size bed, I made a measurement of the master bedroom for the 646 sq.ft and the dimension is 2.5 metres x 3.3 metres excluding the baywindow and the balcony area. So its not that really small after all and can fit a queen size bed comfortably with some walking space.

I salute the developer who made extreme effort to ensure quality workmanship and design for the Aristo. I think its neighbors The Cape and Silversea will probably need to work much much harder to ensure their projects are better than The Aristo. The clubhouse of The Aristo has splendid view of the sea when u are in the common pool which is about 24 metres long x 4.3 metres width, and the full glass gym is constructed floating by the side of the pool with a beautiful sea view (its still under construction phase). Honestly, no other condos in the vicinity have clubhouse on the 14th floor with almost unblock seaview. Only The Aristo.

Last part to be finished is the conservation house - The Butterfly House. I spoken to the contractor supervisor and he mentioned that they need to spend longer time to refine and complete this house as this is a conserved title property. As such, The Aristo main building might TOP even before the conservation house is completed. Once completed, this conservation house designed by Bidwell, the same architect for Raffles Hotel and Goodwood Park Hotel, will be the spotlight of the whole Amber Road stretch. It will also be a reason for The Aristo to command premium pricing higher than its neighboring condos.

So my bet Aristo will cross $1600psf after TOP very easily and $2000 psf within 1 year after TOP. At this price its still a steal. Just look at all the new neighboring condos or even those far away and their asking prices. They are not even of good location, has seaview or near ameneties.

........I have the privilege of going up to one of the high floor units above the club floor 2 months back. And I am simply amazed by the view. Stack 3 has afternoon sun but the developer is smart enough to construct a wider/longer roof so that units dont have a complete afternoon sun. Make an effort to visit the site and u will understand what I am talking about. The higher floor units have a nicely designed metallic aluminum linings to provide some cover from the afternoon or morning sun.

........ Almost the same view as some of the units at Aalto. At this price, its a big bargain. My bet this unit will be $1.2 million after TOP. Thats for certain cause potential buyers have no idea how the view is like and I know what I am talking about.

........ Honestly, no other condos in the vicinity have clubhouse on the 14th floor with almost unblock seaview. Only The Aristo.
    Hi Shawn,
    since you have access to the Aristo,

can you post the following views from
    1) high floor unit, taken from balcony. wide angle shot please.
    2) the view that is almost the same Aalto. wide angle shot please.
    3) view from the clubhouse. wide angle shot please.

i request for wide angle shot so that i can really see whether it is really seaview, or pocket seaview (surrounded by neighbouring buildings), like One Shenton pocket seaview through Asia Square buildings gap.
    I believe a picture is worth a 1000 words or in your post, word count is 677.
    I am very much interested in the potential capital gains.

please accede to my request.
    thank you very much.

As i am overseas, i cannot flydown to singapore based on your words alone. Please show me some views FROM aristo, and not OF aristo.
    Last edited by hopeful; 23-07-12 at 09:06.

Besides the view, the layout of the room is also important, seems the master bedroom for stack 3 is pretty small, how about the living room? According to the floor plan, it seems it can only fit no more than 2M sofa. is that right? And the windows are all small pieces which does not look nice from far... wonder why the developer did not use bigger windows ..... wonder how soon can the project TOP and if there is not many transactions, people will just wait to see the price come down versus go up. need to make a decision until u see real transactions closed.

The other concern is the noise and dust from the neighbouring project "The Cape" .... got to bear with the construction work for at least 2 years before the development is completed. By the way, "The Cape" is not selling too well and if the price starts to come down, it will also affect this development, am I right?

#16-03 selling at $1.03M? Any idea how much is #15-03? at least have that for comparison.... 0r #13-03/ #12-03.

Hopeful, which unit are u considering? What view do u want? Full seaview?

Last part to be finished is the conservation house - The Butterfly House. I spoken to the contractor supervisor and he mentioned that they need to spend longer time to refine and complete this house as this is a conserved title property. As such, The Aristo main building might TOP even before the conservation house is completed. Once completed, this conservation house designed by Bidwell, the same architect for Raffles Hotel and Goodwood Park Hotel, will be the spotlight of the whole Amber Road stretch. It will also be a reason for The Aristo to command premium pricing higher than its neighboring condos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

can the main buidling be TOP before the conservation house is completed? I thought they are considered as one development and will TOP at the same time. Since year-end is just round the corner, curious to know if the TOP will be before or after CNY which is in January next year.

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for the update. Do you know when is the earliest that it will TOP? Possible by Nov12? Can't wait to move in.

A beautiful building is coming out soon at Amber Road - The Aristo @ Amber.

Last transaction made was for 808 sq.ft mid floor at $1,242,720 a couple of months back for $1540psf but strangely it wasnt highlighted in the URA website. Perhaps it will be shown later.

My advise to investors consider grabbing either Stack 1, 2 or 3 above 8th floor cause the sea views are fantastic. I have the privilege of going up to one of the high floor units above the club floor 2 months back. And I am simply amazed by the view. Stack 3 has afternoon sun but the developer is smart enough to construct a wider/longer roof so that units dont have a complete afternoon sun. Make an effort to visit the site and u will understand what I am talking about. The higher floor units have a nicely designed metallic aluminum linings to provide some cover from the afternoon or morning sun.

At the current pricing, Aristo is a complete steal. However, only 5 owners are seriously thinking of selling their units while the rest are holding on for rental or higher prices after TOP. I got one unit Stack 3, 646 sq.ft owner looking at $1.03 million. This unit is above 14 floor and the view is spectacular, unbelievable. Almost the same view as some of the units at Aalto. At this price, its a big bargain. My bet this unit will be $1.2 million after TOP. Thats for certain cause potential buyers have no idea how the view is like and I know what I am talking about.

I also went in to inspect the furnishings. Really top class. Bathrooms fully marble from floor to ceiling height and developer provides Duravit/TOTO furnishings throughout. Living/Kitchen floor are big slab white greyish marble and the bedrooms are big sized teak flooring. The kitchen cabinets are beautifully constructed with a dark silvery tinge with modular system. Its impossible to get anything with that kinda price for that kind of location.

As for some of you here who complain that Aristo bedroom is small and cant fit a queen size bed, I made a measurement of the master bedroom for the 646 sq.ft and the dimension is 2.5 metres x 3.3 metres excluding the baywindow and the balcony area. So its not that really small after all and can fit a queen size bed comfortably with some walking space.

I salute the developer who made extreme effort to ensure quality workmanship and design for the Aristo. I think its neighbors The Cape and Silversea will probably need to work much much harder to ensure their projects are better than The Aristo. The clubhouse of The Aristo has splendid view of the sea when u are in the common pool which is about 24 metres long x 4.3 metres width, and the full glass gym is constructed floating by the side of the pool with a beautiful sea view (its still under construction phase). Honestly, no other condos in the vicinity have clubhouse on the 14th floor with almost unblock seaview. Only The Aristo.

So my bet Aristo will cross $1600psf after TOP very easily and $2000 psf within 1 year after TOP. At this price its still a steal. Just look at all the new neighboring condos or even those far away and their asking prices. They are not even of good location, has seaview or near ameneties.

Doufei, which stack have you got? planning to get ID for renovation? feel free to join FaceBook chat group ... search for The Aristo @ Amber for reno talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie23

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

can the main buidling be TOP before the conservation house is completed? I thought they are considered as one development and will TOP at the same time. Since year-end is just round the corner, curious to know if the TOP will be before or after CNY which is in January next year.
    It will TOP before end of this year 100% guaranteed. The contractor told me they have a deadline for construction completion by end September, after which developer will come in and make the final finishing touch to the development. So my bet its TOP before end of this year.

The conservation house is a separate entity not joined with the main building. So a delay of 1-2 months in completion is perfectly fine. I ever collected keys for a condo which has TOP despite the carpark and the pool still not 100% completed. This does happen but the delay cannot be more than 2 months the most. Owners get key and do renovations. By the time they come in, everything is completed.

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for the update. Do you know when is the earliest that it will TOP? Possible by Nov12? Can't wait to move in.
    100% guaranteed will TOP by year end. But November, I am not sure. It might be earlier or later but end of this year is the cutting point.

You got which stack? In any case, any stack is still a value for money as Aristo is ideally located.

Besides the view, the layout of the room is also important, seems the master bedroom for stack 3 is pretty small, how about the living room? According to the floor plan, it seems it can only fit no more than 2M sofa. is that right? And the windows are all small pieces which does not look nice from far... wonder why the developer did not use bigger windows ..... wonder how soon can the project TOP and if there is not many transactions, people will just wait to see the price come down versus go up. need to make a decision until u see real transactions closed.

The other concern is the noise and dust from the neighbouring project "The Cape" .... got to bear with the construction work for at least 2 years before the development is completed. By the way, "The Cape" is not selling too well and if the price starts to come down, it will also affect this development, am I right?

#16-03 selling at $1.03M? Any idea how much is #15-03? at least have that for comparison.... 0r #13-03/ #12-03.

Hopeful, which unit are u considering? What view do u want? Full seaview?
    Well I have given u the exact measurement of the Stack 3 masterbedroom its 2.5m x 3.3m. Layout is squarish I dont see anything wrong in the layout in fact its very ideal for small unit layout like Aristo. The other room is small more suitable for study room or a single bed. But its practical and economical for small family of 3 or 4 to live in this unit size.

My listing only have #15-03 looking at $1.03 million. #16-03 I am not sure perhaps owner not seriously selling just testing market. But I can bet once these owners get into their units, they will not want to sell at this kinda price after see their seaviews :>

Any case Stack 3 is not the best stack. Stack 2 offers the best seaview and does not have full afternoon sun. Unfortunately, nobody is selling Stack 2 except this one owner on 5th floor she undecided on whether to sell or not. Anyway her unit is right above the mechanical carpark and she is looking at $1480psf.

So the best unit available now is the #15-03 stack 3 cause this is the highest floor available for sale. And at $1.03 million its a real steal. Once TOP, u wont see this price again.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    Hi Shawn,
    since you have access to the Aristo,

can you post the following views from
    1) high floor unit, taken from balcony. wide angle shot please.
    2) the view that is almost the same Aalto. wide angle shot please.
    3) view from the clubhouse. wide angle shot please.

i request for wide angle shot so that i can really see whether it is really seaview, or pocket seaview (surrounded by neighbouring buildings), like One Shenton pocket seaview through Asia Square buildings gap.
    I believe a picture is worth a 1000 words or in your post, word count is 677.
    I am very much interested in the potential capital gains.

please accede to my request.
    thank you very much.

As i am overseas, i cannot flydown to singapore based on your words alone. Please show me some views FROM aristo, and not OF aristo.
    Hi I been trying to upload the photos onto this site but fail all the time as the size of the photos are probably too large (2.5MB-4MB each). As such, would u be kind enough to give me your email and I can forward u the photos of the seaview.

You cant compare The Aristo to One Shenton as Amber Road seaview is very very close (around 500 metres or lesser to the sea shore) whereas Shenton seaview are kilometres away. When u say pocketed seaview, The Aristo offers quite a generous seaview. As I only have Stack 3 photos, the seaview extend from Big Splash all the way to Fort Road from one side and the other side you have a nice city and landed property view. This is similar to some of the Aalto units which have 2 views - the sea and city. Of course, if u want better seaview u can opt for Stack 2 at The Aristo, unfortunately I dont have a photo for that and nobody is selling that stack.

Hear from u soon.

Hi I been trying to upload the photos onto this site but fail all the time as the size of the photos are probably too large (2.5MB-4MB each). As such, would u be kind enough to give me your email and I can forward u the photos of the seaview.

You cant compare The Aristo to One Shenton as Amber Road seaview is very very close (around 500 metres or lesser to the sea shore) whereas Shenton seaview are kilometres away. When u say pocketed seaview, The Aristo offers quite a generous seaview. As I only have Stack 3 photos, the seaview extend from Big Splash all the way to Fort Road from one side and the other side you have a nice city and landed property view. This is similar to some of the Aalto units which have 2 views - the sea and city. Of course, if u want better seaview u can opt for Stack 2 at The Aristo, unfortunately I dont have a photo for that and nobody is selling that stack.

Hear from u soon.
    I like to see the photos Shawn. My email address is [email protected]
    Thanks in advance!!!!!

I like to see the photos Shawn. My email address is [email protected]
    Thanks in advance!!!!!
    Ok i just sent an email to u with the pics please check yr email. Regards.

Ok i just sent an email to u with the pics please check yr email. Regards.
    Thanks for sending it across..... got it. Hope the unit will still be available for sale after TOP, then can go up and see the "real thing" and make an offer if I like it.... also waiting to see the conservation house as buyers are paying premium for that as well... plus the 14th level club house... swimming pool and everything....