Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 491419202122232425262728293439 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

To give a fair judgement, the location is fine. Not fantastic but still alright. But the layout is

See for yourself. 711 sq ft already like this. Those 600+ sq ft how?

You can't even put a single bed properly (3 feet bed, the smallest single bed available btw). You turn left/right, your face hit the window. And you can't open the window without walking up your bed because there isn't enough space between the bed and the wall. What a joke.

Look at the master bedroom. Should I cross from one end to the other end by walking up my bed? Good exercise btw.

The worst is the planter + balcony. Did you see that? Planter surrounding balcony. I rather they use the space for the rooms. It is not as if the rooms are damn spacious but of course, we know what planters, BW, balcony are used for

This is not something that I bullshit. For example, people can say I got 2k psf offer but owner don't want to sell. Crap. As if people will believe the nonsense. This is the hard truth. The exact floor plan. Pure facts. People can see, can touch. Unlike some imaginary cheques that someone received.

Quote Originally Posted by moonk123

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    To give a fair judgement, the location is fine. Not fantastic but still alright. But the layout is
    another one is devonshire residences...

You can't even put a single bed properly (3 feet bed, the smallest single bed available btw). You turn left/right, your face hit the window. And you can't open the window without walking up your bed because there isn't enough space between the bed and the wall. What a joke.

Look at the master bedroom. Should I cross from one end to the other end by walking up my bed? Good exercise btw.

The worst is the planter + balcony. Did you see that? Planter surrounding balcony. I rather they use the space for the rooms. It is not as if the rooms are damn spacious but of course, we know what planters, BW, balcony are used for

This is not something that I bullshit. For example, people can say I got 2k psf offer but owner don't want to sell. Crap. As if people will believe the nonsense. This is the hard truth. The exact floor plan. Pure facts. People can see, can touch. Unlike some imaginary cheques that someone received.
    Thats not the only layout available at The Aristo. It has 808 sq.ft and 646 sq.ft layouts which are better than the 700 sq.ft layout. Obviously, this guy called Thomastan, which is also called by a few other names, has an interest in this development being able to scan out the layout and even knows the sun facing etc of The Aristo. If a person has no interest in a particular development, he wont even bother to know too much on this development.

Well Thomas, you can try to discredit a condo but facts will always remain facts. The Aristo layout is still much better than many new developments coming up recently. Have u seen Katong Regency layouts and other smaller developments ?? They are worst with even bigger planter and balcony area, and big aircon ledge for a smaller 580 sq.ft.

Hahaha u make me laugh ! 'Location is fine not fantastic'. Yeah right...try to convince this to yourself k for not purchasing Aristo. I dont need you to convince other people whether the location is fine. Cause the location speaks for itself.

Its a perfect location in District 15 just 100 metres away from Parkway Parade and Katong I12, 50 metres away from the east coast beach and the food joints near big splash, just 2km away from city through ECP and the up and coming Marina Coastal Expressway. In addition, its located just beside Chinese Swimming Club which is undergoing a major refurbishment. An mrt station is coming up soon within walking distance by 2018. How do u define this ?? Location is fine but still alright...haha wat a loser.

Go find yourself another freehold location similar to Aristo with similar psf price.

When silver sea is top the round about there will be more jam than anything. This place are all getting too dense to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Hahaha u make me laugh ! 'Location is fine not fantastic'. Yeah right...try to convince this to yourself k for not purchasing Aristo. I dont need you to convince other people whether the location is fine. Cause the location speaks for itself.

Its a perfect location in District 15 just 100 metres away from Parkway Parade and Katong I12, 50 metres away from the east coast beach and the food joints near big splash, just 2km away from city through ECP and the up and coming Marina Coastal Expressway. In addition, its located just beside Chinese Swimming Club which is undergoing a major refurbishment. An mrt station is coming up soon within walking distance by 2018. How do u define this ?? Location is fine but still alright...haha wat a loser.

Go find yourself another freehold location similar to Aristo with similar psf price.
    Makena! Any time bigger n more peaceful . 1150psf! Cheap big n good! FH too!

Gosh so much balcony! Minus that n divide the price the psf is so high.!

Does anyone have any background in this developer? What other projects it did? How come take so long...

I did not discredit. I said the facts. People have eyes to see the layout. I don't need to lie.

And also, don't compare with the worst. Unless you think Aristo is a project that has to be compared with the worst to look alright.

Thats not the only layout available at The Aristo. It has 808 sq.ft and 646 sq.ft layouts which are better than the 700 sq.ft layout. Obviously, this guy called Thomastan, which is also called by a few other names, has an interest in this development being able to scan out the layout and even knows the sun facing etc of The Aristo. If a person has no interest in a particular development, he wont even bother to know too much on this development.

Well Thomas, you can try to discredit a condo but facts will always remain facts. The Aristo layout is still much better than many new developments coming up recently. Have u seen Katong Regency layouts and other smaller developments ?? They are worst with even bigger planter and balcony area, and big aircon ledge for a smaller 580 sq.ft.

Location is fine only. Good at best. Amenities are too far to walk and too near to drive/take bus, pretty inaccessible location - far to walk to bus stop, no MRT. Good side is near East Coast but that is about it.

And as I said, stop speculating about future MRT. You really CMI. Keep fantasizing about the fake 2000 psf cheques. Now fantasizing MRT in front of Aristo? Has the Government announced the MRT site? No wonder Government want to implement those measures. To keep agents like you from bullshitting. MRT site not confirm, talk cock sing song here. If you dare tell that to me in a showflat, I straight away write to CEA.

And lastly, 100m away from Parkway Parade and 112 Katong????????? It is because of agents like you that agents get a bad name for lying. 100m, prove it if you can.

Lastly, Aristo is selling at this price for a reason. Maybe it is not as good as you claimed. And no, I don't have interest in an unit with big planters surrounding balcony, many bay windows and no space to walk after you put a bed. These are all facts. I didn't lie like you did.

Forgot to ask you, what is so great about a revamped Chinese swimming club? Go there eat and shop? Or swim every weekend? Is it Aristo pool too small that you pointed out the swimming club is a plus point? Like selling HDB like this. Near swimming pool. Hahaha...

Seriously, what are you thinking?

Its a perfect location in District 15 just 100 metres away from Parkway Parade and Katong I12, 50 metres away from the east coast beach and the food joints near big splash, just 2km away from city through ECP and the up and coming Marina Coastal Expressway.
    Aristo 100m to parkway? More like 500m.... google map say one.

Walking distance much much more than 50m to east coast beach.

Information not quite reliable leh Credibility not quite there too....

That is why the Government need to weed out these unscrupulous agents. He is in his own world with his own measuring tape.

I just used google map also. Guess what? 960m to 112 Katong - by walking. Almost 10 times the distance he quoted.

Looks like he is discrediting himself.

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    Aristo 100m to parkway? More like 500m.... google map say one.

Walking distance much much more than 50m to east coast beach.

Information not quite reliable leh Credibility not quite there too....

That is why the Government need to weed out these unscrupulous agents. He is in his own world with his own measuring tape.

I just used google map also. Guess what? 960m to 112 Katong - by walking. Almost 10 times the distance he quoted.

Looks like he is discrediting himself.
    Can sue him if we bought aristo based on his mis-information, that aristo is 100m to parkway and 50m to beach? He has to compensate us by finding and buying us a unit that truly complies with his information

Quick quick buy from him!

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    obviously he's talking rubbish! how could he have seen the end result? or maybe in his dreams?
    aristo is still in its skeleton stage of 11 storeys only out of total of 17 floors.
    still long long way to go.

the whole construction project is fully netted up n impossible to gain entry..even if u manage to sneak in or u disguise yourself as a construction worker,i doubt u will dare to climb up the fully exposed steps.
    anyway,there's nothing to see also except concrete!
    Haha few days ago they started to bring down the construction crane. What does it tell u when they bring down the construction crane ?? U are such a Big Fat Liar.

The Aristo has reached its top floor construction on 18th floor since January and now is doing its finishing touch. The only outstanding work is the conservation house, and the 1st and 2nd floor and the final parts of the penthouse floors.

Dont believe me go and check yrself..Please stop making false representations on other people's condo. Its not the right thing to do. The fact speaks for itself.

And now you saying I am lying when I said I gain access to Aristo even before its completed. I rest my case. You dont have to trust me, its up to u. I am just being honest in my opinion and what I see. People can choose to trust u who are obviously lying or poorly informed, or me who have years of experience in the real estate business.

You are not a reliable source for information. I rest my case. I wont be in this forum till June cause most people here are actually from the same person who use different nicknames. Its a waste of time entertaining such people who are liars, false info mongers and unreliable experts.

to help u improve your presentation to prospective client while marketing the proj and not to get yourself into trouble while using the wrg measuring tape.

Oppps... Mr. 100 meters Pussy will be gone.... Maybe to buy a more accurate measuring tape...

Still can't get over it. 100 meters from Aristo to Parkway and 112 Katong. What a joke...

Haha few days ago they started to bring down the construction crane. What does it tell u when they bring down the construction crane ?? U are such a Big Fat Liar.

The Aristo has reached its top floor construction on 18th floor since January and now is doing its finishing touch. The only outstanding work is the conservation house, and the 1st and 2nd floor and the final parts of the penthouse floors.

Dont believe me go and check yrself..Please stop making false representations on other people's condo. Its not the right thing to do. The fact speaks for itself.

And now you saying I am lying when I said I gain access to Aristo even before its completed. I rest my case. You dont have to trust me, its up to u. I am just being honest in my opinion and what I see. People can choose to trust u who are obviously lying or poorly informed, or me who have years of experience in the real estate business.

You are not a reliable source for information. I rest my case. I wont be in this forum till June cause most people here are actually from the same person who use different nicknames. Its a waste of time entertaining such people who are liars, false info mongers and unreliable experts.

i reckon no point talking or debating with u anymore..
    End of the day is the aristo is not a good project comimg from an investor point of view which is me..

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Does anyone have any background in this developer? What other projects it did? How come take so long...
    There is seriously something wrong about the developement of this project...
    dont understand y they need 4yrs to build a lone single tower of 50+ units?
    Till nw,there is still a long way to go from what i observed recently.
    So many projects launched later than aristo hv alrdy t.o.p..
    To name a few,projects like the mezzo, naturalis, parc seabreeze, kembangan suites ,etc...too many to name.

It beat the verte,which is Damn slow.....but also top

Default Expected rental

Hello,

Anyone can advise expected rental from the 614sf 2 bedroom unit, high floor?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by doufei
    Hello,

Anyone can advise expected rental from the 614sf 2 bedroom unit, high floor?

Thanks.
    About sgd2000 @ most with the limited living space n almost direct west sun for this stack 4 unit if there are takers.

Should learn from koh brother, 6mth free stay
    write a essay how hot the unit is
    how crampy it is
    how long to wait for urt car in mch carpk
    And how long it take to top...v v v long

QUOTE=fiat500]About sgd2000 @ most with the limited living space n almost direct west sun for this stack 4 unit if there are takers.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Should learn from koh brother, 6mth free stay
    write a essay how hot the unit is
    how crampy it is
    how long to wait for urt car in mch carpk
    And how long it take to top...v v v long

QUOTE=fiat500]About sgd2000 @ most with the limited living space n almost direct west sun for this stack 4 unit if there are takers.
    [/QUOTE]
    Hahahahahahahahahaha....damn funny

No lah. Should be higher. Maybe 2.5k based on One Amber rental. The studio (570 sf) renting around 2.4 to 2.8k. So a 614 sq ft should be similar I guess.

About sgd2000 @ most with the limited living space n almost direct west sun for this stack 4 unit if there are takers.

No lah. Should be higher. Maybe 2.5k based on One Amber rental. The studio (570 sf) renting around 2.4 to 2.8k. So a 614 sq ft should be similar I guess.
    alamak...u dont get it!

Direct west sun is stack 3. Stack 4 is north.

So East Coast Park area for rental yield is no good. The Cape's studio is selling $950k above and at most 2.8k rental which is 3.5%. Comparing with Optima's current transacted price of $700k also 2.8k rental which is 4.8% yield, Optima is a better choice with lower quantum? I thought staying in Amber road with sea, shopping malls and cinema nearby should command premium rental?

The studios in Alexis in Queenstown with not much amenities are asking for 3.2k. In term of distance to town/CBD, both are quite similar, within 15mins drive. But for amenities, leisure and environment, amber road is much better, I wonder the reason for Queenstown higher rental?

Mrt effect for both Optima and Alexis.