Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5101516171819202122232425303540 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Lots of new condos coming out in Orchard/River Valley area come with mechanised carparks. U cant help it land space is getting more expensive. U should thank God if u can get one carpark per unit. Some condos in town like The Sail, Icon need to ballot for carpark space and the owner still need to pay separately for the carpark fee on top of maintenance fee.

And with and without mechanised carpark, Orchard Road condos will still sell above $2500psf, so as condos with seaview will call a premium pricing.

Far East selling its studios at Seawind near east coast road for $1500++psf, and as u know these units have no seaview other than facing a busy road going to Eunos.

As an agent, I can forsee the premium value in The Aristo being close to the sea and yet having the world of amenities near to it for eg. shopping mall, food joints, bus stops, Chinese Swimming Club, and future mrt station. And on top of that, its status of freehold. As of now, this development is yet to TOP. Its real value will only unfold once its completed.

And with its small size from 614 - 808 sq.ft, its affordable to a lot of people who aspire to live in the prestigious Amber/Meyer Road district. Even at $1 million for its 614 sq.ft, I would still think its cheap if you compare similar pricing within the same district.

All the best. I might be wrong but I have never been wrong for the past 15 years as an agent.
    wow! thats interesting! never know the entire project of aristo has seaview?
    if not,good alternative would be to stand on top of the numerous thick bay windows around the house to get a glimpse of the seaview..

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    if not,good alternative would be to stand on top of the numerous thick bay windows around the house to get a glimpse of the seaview..
    Yup the agents at Bedok Residences also claimed that some of their units have sea view although as u know Bedok is like 2 km or more away from the sea. Whereas Aristo is like less than 100 metres away from the sea shore. You can believe those agents at Bedok Residences and pay $1500 psf for a high floor 600 sq.ft unit or pay $1500psf for a 614 sq.ft at Amber ???

Hahaha
    Last edited by Shawn; 25-11-11 at 19:54.

Whatever u say wont change the fact that Aristo is strategically located at a prime district 15 area, close to the city and the seaview is reasonably good. In addition, this development is freehold and its near to ameneties like shopping malls, eateries, big splash (food joints) and bus stop. In addition, next year the government will announce the construction of the eastern regional mrt line which will link Amber to Airport and the city centre by one mrt line.

And bear in mind ya, if you can still buy Aristo at $1500 psf when its TOP next year, u are considered very very lucky. Cause i am expecting at least $1700psf onwards for its low floor units to $2300psf for the high floor sea view units. All the luck.
    Last edited by Shawn; 25-11-11 at 19:59.

simple, bcos it doesnt have a mall below it.
    somehow buyers who want the mall-below-my-condo lifestyle is willing to pay for something like BR and not this.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    simple, bcos it doesnt have a mall below it.
    somehow buyers who want the mall-below-my-condo lifestyle is willing to pay for something like BR and not this.
    Haha thats funny...is that a joke or wat ?? I cant see high class owners wanting to stay in a condo with shops below it. It sounds like a HDB with shops below...even that lifestyle some HDB owners also dont like..they want more privacy and prefer a standalone HDB without any shops below it.

Cool

Whatever u say wont change the fact that Aristo is strategically located at a prime district 15 area, close to the city and the seaview is reasonably good. In addition, this development is freehold and its near to ameneties like shopping malls, eateries, big splash (food joints) and bus stop. In addition, next year the government will announce the construction of the eastern regional mrt line which will link Amber to Airport and the city centre by one mrt line.

And bear in mind ya, if you can still buy Aristo at $1500 psf when its TOP next year, u are considered very very lucky. Cause i am expecting at least $1700psf onwards for its low floor units to $2300psf for the high floor sea view units. All the luck.
    whatever u say will also not change the fact that the layout for all the aristo units sucks BIG time..
    i do agree that aristo sits on a very good location in katong but too bad the facing of stack 3 n 4(almost direct west sun) n the poor layout design of all the units brings down the whole project altogether..
    when i visited the showroom( the biggest unit they have ),i was shocked to see the sofa n queen size bed being mounted on the baywindow.it just shows there's so little living space in the apartment at the expense of an oversize balcony n planter box..

Haha thats funny...is that a joke or wat ?? I cant see high class owners wanting to stay in a condo with shops below it. It sounds like a HDB with shops below...even that lifestyle some HDB owners also dont like..they want more privacy and prefer a standalone HDB without any shops below it.
    correct lor, so u just continue to patiently wait for your high class owners who wont touch projects like BR or centris to buy your bestest high class aristo lah.

meanwhile projects like BR are selling like hot cakes, u can't deny it. But does it mean aristo therefore becomes more attractive to such buyers, especially now u hope to sell aristo at even highwer psf? u continue to wait hehe.

Already while you guys are talking, Aristo transaction prices have already crept up even before TOP.

The last 2 units sold recently a 614 sq.ft not facing sea and the worst layout is selling at $1372 psf while a mid floor 711 sq.ft just close at $1420 psf.

It wont be long when u see $1500 psf coming up before TOP for sure. Once TOP, it will breeze past $1700 psf.

Hope u guys still here yah for me to blast u. I bet its the same pathetic guy who has multiple nicknames who are making the same noise on Aristo. Or should i call him August, Fiat, Thomastan etc.

I ask everyone in this forum does it make sense that a guy can make so much negative judgments on a condo and yet has so much knowledge of this development then claims that he has no interest in this condo development ???? If he has no interest, he wont spend a lot of his time submitting opinions here that wont benefit him at all.

whatever u say will also not change the fact that the layout for all the aristo units sucks BIG time..
    i do agree that aristo sits on a very good location in katong but too bad the facing of stack 3 n 4(almost direct west sun) n the poor layout design of all the units brings down the whole project altogether..
    when i visited the showroom( the biggest unit they have ),i was shocked to see the sofa n queen size bed being mounted on the baywindow.it just shows there's so little living space in the apartment at the expense of an oversize balcony n planter box..
    Haha talking about the sun, I think I am beginning to miss the sun. It has been raining in the afternoon especially for the past 1 month or so non stop. And the weather has been either hazy or gloomy. U think anybody will bother to care abt afternoon sun nowadays ?

Why dont you just check with the buyers of Meyerise and Aalto the 3 bedroom facing sea and the city ? Why are they paying above $2000psf for a high floor unit and yet facing full afternoon sun?? Probably they will just ignore your call.

U are just a typical Singaporean complaining about everything and anything just to make your case right. When actually u are just making a fool of yrself.

And with yr statement you are giving yrself away. U have so much interest in this development and as an agent I know u miss out in a good purchase of the bigger unit. Too bad chances dont come twice. If u keen u just need to buy from subsale history doesnt repeat again. I can help u finding a bigger sea facing unit (807 sq.ft or the penthouse units) but be prepared to pay $1600psf onwards ya depending on floor level
    Last edited by Shawn; 01-12-11 at 00:09.

Already while you guys are talking, Aristo transaction prices have already crept up even before TOP.

The last 2 units sold recently a 614 sq.ft not facing sea and the worst layout is selling at $1372 psf while a mid floor 711 sq.ft just close at $1420 psf.

It wont be long when u see $1500 psf coming up before TOP for sure. Once TOP, it will breeze past $1700 psf.

Hope u guys still here yah for me to blast u. I bet its the same pathetic guy who has multiple nicknames who are making the same noise on Aristo. Or should i call him August, Fiat, Thomastan etc.

I ask everyone in this forum does it make sense that a guy can make so much negative judgments on a condo and yet has so much knowledge of this development then claims that he has no interest in this condo development ???? If he has no interest, he wont spend a lot of his time submitting opinions here that wont benefit him at all.
    dun be paranoid, i am just one person lah, u think so free to create multiple accounts?

dun be paranoid, i am the other 1 person lah, u think so free to create multiple accounts ah?

Quote Originally Posted by august
    dun be paranoid, i am just one person lah, u think so free to create multiple accounts?
    If you not happy abt Aristo small layout why not comparing with Bedok Residences 592 sq.ft layout or 16 @ Amber similar size layout or The Cape ? See how much better their layout compared to Aristo ?? U can misguide other people but u cant misguide people like me who have extensive knowledge of the industry.

If you not happy abt Aristo small layout why not comparing with Bedok Residences 592 sq.ft layout or 16 @ Amber similar size layout or The Cape ? See how much better their layout compared to Aristo ?? U can misguide other people but u cant misguide people like me who have extensive knowledge of the industry.
    are u replying to the right person?

Cool

Haha talking about the sun, I think I am beginning to miss the sun. It has been raining in the afternoon especially for the past 1 month or so non stop. And the weather has been either hazy or gloomy. U think anybody will bother to care abt afternoon sun nowadays ?

Why dont you just check with the buyers of Meyerise and Aalto the 3 bedroom facing sea and the city ? Why are they paying above $2000psf for a high floor unit and yet facing full afternoon sun?? Probably they will just ignore your call.

U are just a typical Singaporean complaining about everything and anything just to make your case right. When actually u are just making a fool of yrself.

And with yr statement you are giving yrself away. U have so much interest in this development and as an agent I know u miss out in a good purchase of the bigger unit. Too bad chances dont come twice. If u keen u just need to buy from subsale history doesnt repeat again. I can help u finding a bigger sea facing unit (807 sq.ft or the penthouse units) but be prepared to pay $1600psf onwards ya depending on floor level
    ha ha,thats where u are completely wrong..
    i certainly did not miss out any chance in getting aristo..
    i do like aristo's location but after viewing the layout of d units of the 4 stacks,all simply cmi imo.
    the worst thing is this project is taking too long n slow to build..it was sold out 1Q 2009 (except d 2penthouses) n till now coming 3yrs already,the lone single tower is still in its skeleton stage 13 to 14 storeys only..
    when aristo was launched,rose garden was still there n if u see the progress of construction now,shore residences is on par if not faster than aristo..what a joke,ha ha.
    Last edited by fiat500; 02-12-11 at 18:44.

Cool

u can kiss yr aristo goodbye liao..
    it will drop to 1000psf when it t.o.p next year.
    maybe @ 1000 psf i will consider getting despite the poor layout of the units there..

I can't imagine you saying this kind of crap. No one want shops? Huh? Those people staying at Orchard how? Don't we see a trend whereby prices are higher with MRT + Shopping Mall?? What are you talking?

Maybe go up till 10,000 psf also. You know, talk without facts = bullshit. And that is you.

Show me the 1.5k psf first. Transacted, not asking. I can ask for 10k psf but never sell also teh lan pa at home.

Now already people not interested to buy Aristo. No transaction at all. Soon, sellers will be more realistic. 1.1 to 1.2k psf also accept. No MRT, no shopping mall, no view (pocket maybe), inaccessible, boutique sized, CMI layout, I wouldn't be surprised if the price drop. We know what will happen to boutique condos in a few years time as compared to big condo like Esta/One Amber.

u can kiss yr aristo goodbye liao..
    it will drop to 1000psf when it t.o.p next year.
    maybe @ 1000 psf i will consider getting despite the poor layout of the units there..

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Now already people not interested to buy Aristo. No transaction at all. Soon, sellers will be more realistic. 1.1 to 1.2k psf also accept. No MRT, no shopping mall, no view (pocket maybe), inaccessible, boutique sized, CMI layout, I wouldn't be surprised if the price drop. We know what will happen to boutique condos in a few years time as compared to big condo like Esta/One Amber.

'DREAMING, I MUST BE DREAMING' - I must sing this 1970s song to u....u can continue dreaming.

After reading your last paragraph,i almost wana puke..
    u can kiss goodbye to yr aristo even hitting 1300psf the next few years ..

I have read all the post in this thread and cant wait to see whether aristo will hit 1700 Psf after TOP. Maybe it will be 1700 Psf after TOP but that is what agents and owners are asking for and just tat few rich person who have unlimited money will maybe buy it but it does not mean tat aristo actually worth 1700psf. Agents like shawn will just keep marking up the price but any crisis happened, he will have no choice but to lower the Psf. Again all this are just assumption by him, we will wait till it TOP.
    Just my personal opinion,a newbie with no property just hobby in looking at condos.

After reading your last paragraph,i almost wana puke..
    u can kiss goodbye to yr aristo even hitting 1300psf the next few years ..

Quote Originally Posted by CanWe
    I have read all the post in this thread and cant wait to see whether aristo will hit 1700 Psf after TOP. Maybe it will be 1700 Psf after TOP but that is what agents and owners are asking for and just tat few rich person who have unlimited money will maybe buy it but it does not mean tat aristo actually worth 1700psf. Agents like shawn will just keep marking up the price but any crisis happened, he will have no choice but to lower the Psf. Again all this are just assumption by him, we will wait till it TOP.
    Just my personal opinion,a newbie with no property just hobby in looking at condos.
    All I can say is that the $1500psf mark is easily breached for the Aristo. There is already a buyer offering a mid floor unit 808 sq.ft facing the sea at 1550psf but the owner rejected as he wants to sell at $1650psf. And this is not the only offers that I have heard of for The Aristo which are above $1500psf.

The only transactions that are recorded on the URA website are for the 614 sq.ft units which have zero seaview and has not much facing as its directly blocked by the upcoming The Cape. And certainly this facing will call a much much lower psf. The highest recorded so far for this 614 sq.ft layout is $1410 psf.

My bet Aristo will breach $1600 when its TOP and will breach $1500psf very very soon in the next few months. If you guys hoping it will drop to $1000psf then you should consider singing Karen Carpenter song 'Dreaming, I must be Dreaming'.

Good luck guys.

Talk is cheap. In fact, it is worthless. Anyone can say someone offer $10,000 psf but owner rejected. So easy to say that. Luckily URA come up with the transaction details. If not, many agents can say someone offer 10k psf but owner rejected.

Cool

something is wrong with the developer of aristo..
    until now its only like halfway through with the construction despite being launched in 2008..
    so many other projects launched later have been completed with owners n tenants staying in already.
    aristo is just a lone single tower of 56 units only.

I fully agree Aristo will be able to cross $1800 even for the worst unit given the good location. It is located on the best location in district 15, with shopping malls, food, sea, cinema..... all within walking distance. Good location is most important for investment. There will always be demand in this area. Even if you have a big house but bad location, there will be no demand for it.

something is wrong with the developer of aristo..
    until now its only like halfway through with the construction despite being launched in 2008..
    so many other projects launched later have been completed with owners n tenants staying in already.
    aristo is just a lone single tower of 56 units only.
    慢工出细货 ma...

Amusing ... Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by doufei
    I fully agree Aristo will be able to cross $1800 even for the worst unit given the good location. It is located on the best location in district 15, with shopping malls, food, sea, cinema..... all within walking distance. Good location is most important for investment. There will always be demand in this area. Even if you have a big house but bad location, there will be no demand for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    慢工出细货 ma...
    slower last longer

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Amusing ... Newbie
    Obviously a doppleganger...

All I can say is that the $1500psf mark is easily breached for the Aristo. There is already a buyer offering a mid floor unit 808 sq.ft facing the sea at 1550psf but the owner rejected as he wants to sell at $1650psf. And this is not the only offers that I have heard of for The Aristo which are above $1500psf.

The only transactions that are recorded on the URA website are for the 614 sq.ft units which have zero seaview and has not much facing as its directly blocked by the upcoming The Cape. And certainly this facing will call a much much lower psf. The highest recorded so far for this 614 sq.ft layout is $1410 psf.

My bet Aristo will breach $1600 when its TOP and will breach $1500psf very very soon in the next few months. If you guys hoping it will drop to $1000psf then you should consider singing Karen Carpenter song 'Dreaming, I must be Dreaming'.

Good luck guys.
    Good news to all Aristo owners. I have just closed a 807 sq.ft unit for $1,260,000 i.e. approximately $1560 psf. This unit is above 10th floor but below 13. In addition, another agent has also closed a 646 sq.ft low floor last month for $1480 psf.

Another unit 807 sq.ft above 14th floor a foreign buyer offered $1.3 million but owner rejected as he is looking at $1670 psf roughly around $1.35 million and negotiation is still ongoing.

So, all those sourgrapes here can probably see Aristo crossing $1600psf soon when its closer to TOP. My bet is the lousy units (614 sq.ft) will see average psf starting from $1500psf - 1650 psf, whereas the good seaview units (646, 711, 807 sq.ft) will see average psf starting from $1600psf - 2000psf depending on floor level. Apparently those units at 15th floor and above can ask for the sky.

This is achievable as similar developments like Suites @ Amber, which is even older and less prestigious are already transacting at $1550psf, so as the new development 16 @ Amber which is smaller development with little seaview transacting at average $1600-1800psf.

Aristo can call higher just by looking at its strategic location making it an icon of the whole of Amber Road against the backdrop of the newly refurbished and beautiful Chinese Swimming Club which will be completed in Sep 2012. It is not located too close to other residential buildings if u compared with other developments as its beside the beautiful swimming club and a low profile Indian community/meditation club.

Before long, the government will announce the commencement of a new Eastern Regional MRT Line with Amber being one of the main station. So do u think price will drop ??? Amber is expensive not because of speculators but because of its prime location which has been traditionally known by real estate developers as well as owners alike.

With the completion of the new Marina East Coastal Expressway next year, new mrt line announcement, and the myriad of shopping malls around this area make Amber/Meyer a much desirable place to live, second to none.

Next Far East and a foreign developer will announce the launch of 3 new developments near Amber (old Amber Tower, old bungalow opposite Parkway, and Amberglades) sometime this year or next year. They bought these sites at above $1400psf so to breakeven they need to sell above $1800psf. These sites are not prime sites and dont really offer a good seaview compared to Aristo existing site. But the location calls a price. Like it or not its a reality.