Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parc Sophia D9 Freehold

Default Parc Sophia D9 Freehold

idiots will buy now Guest

haha, you stupid fools that are still buying condos, singapore just narrowly escaped recession for this quater. Next quater and 1st quater 2009 confirmed go into recession, by then your idiotic purchases will drop by 40%.

I have the money and choose to spend on a nice condo for myself.

What do you care?

Mind your own business.

Quote Originally Posted by idiots will buy now
    haha, you stupid fools that are still buying condos, singapore just narrowly escaped recession for this quater. Next quater and 1st quater 2009 confirmed go into recession, by then your idiotic purchases will drop by 40%.
    Only gutless idiots who post anonymously will give unproductive and comment like that.

Ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by barbarblackchic

What do you care?

Mind your own business.
    Lincoln Residences (D11 FREEHOLD SIM LIAN) (Posted By: barbarblackchic)
    L'VIV (D11 Freehold Wing Tai) (Posted By: barbarblackchic)
    Parc Sophia D9 Freehold (Posted By: barbarblackchic)
    Mount Sophia Suites D9 Freehold (Posted By: barbarblackchic)

wow you are buying a lot of condos........ or you're an agent advertising hence the upset of potentially scaring away buyers of the previous poster.

Maybe it is his business, just as much as it appears to be yours.

wonder hows the response of this project so far

Unregistered456 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EBD

wow you are buying a lot of condos........ or you're an agent advertising hence the upset of potentially scaring away buyers of the previous poster.

why bother about whether people are buying or got a few condos? busybody

relak lah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EBD

He or she may be just someone who appreciates condos, or a condo owner who already bought but still likes to keep in touch with market. I know I am one of those people. He/she didn't ask people to call him/her to book a unit now right?

I think it is ok, he/she was just trying to contribute some new condos information to this forum. And I think those postings were taken directly off email that the agent probably sent this person. Whether agent or not, everyone benefits from the knowledge.

Don't so quick to jump on people.

Not everything about residential property is about buying and selling or the price of it. Residential property, fundamentally, is about a home to live in. You are perhaps too cynical to make disparaging guesses at people's motives.

Quote Originally Posted by barbarblackchic

What do you care?

Mind your own business.
    Barbarblackchic, Keep up the good work ! I and many posters here will appreciate your information on the condos.

Unregistered2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Barbarblackchic, Keep up the good work ! I and many posters here will appreciate your information on the condos.
    agree. thanks for providing the info Barbarblackchic.

Kandinsky Guest

Exclamation The slump of D9-Mount Sophia/McKenzie area area

would never buy parc emily coz they have lousy facing for all the units there. the worst are the studios which either face the balcony of another condo just a couple of metres away or mount emily park which is direct west sun facing. u think u have it better with the 2 and 3 bedders. They call it pool facing but u get to see your neighbour opposite changing their clothes or whoopying on the bed if they do not draw the curtains. U might think wow, D9 is upmarket area, but not everybody likes to live that near to orchard. Coronation Road West where Astrid Meadows is, viz@ holland, and the stretch of condos near barker road are a 1 zillion times more upmarket than parc emily and the area even though they are not as close to orchard. Mount Emily area is a slump of D9 and everybody knows that. I would anytime buy a condo in St Michael area (new Beacon Heights) as it is direct from the developer, with highrise living facing the beautiful city and also full condo facilities. The Parc Emily owners were paying only $800psf for their units when they first bought them at slump prices for that slump area as perceived before and they are selling their units to stupid buyers who have to borrow like hell just to put money into the pockets of these owners. low-rise projects are cheap to build and you don't get to maximise on what you pay for. for $1200psf, make sure u get a highrise condo with full condo facilities 999yr or freehold and buy a unit on a very high floor. Boon keng is an up and coming area (not a slump) and anyone should seriously consider that area. Staying a little further away from town is better than staying in a slump near town for the sake of telling people you live in D9.

in the know Guest

A person who can afford to live in D9,10,11 has no need to EVER visit other parts of Singapore. A friend of mine has never been to anywhere outside of D1, D4, D9,10,11 except to Changi Airport. Yeah, she is from a rich family.

Hi there... There must be a lot of very valid & good reasons why there are still so many people buying in this location. Be open-minded about location cos different location has got different group of people with difference concepts and life-style too. looking @ 1200psf I doubt you can seriously get any good units from D9 too. Even D10 & D11 already selling minimum 1400psf onwards unless you are getting the D9 1bdrm from me which is still a developer's unit. Am marketing for Beacon height also but do not need to cost you 1200psf too; average still around 950psf.

Cheers!

Pet
    Last edited by Petmail; 03-10-08 at 04:46.

By the way, there are only 33 exclusive units left available for your selection! So buy now before its all gone!

Cheers!

Pet

bhfollower Guest

Default to Pet

hi Pet, r u serious that only 33 out of 212 units left for bh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    By the way, there are only 33 exclusive units left available for your selection! So buy now before its all gone!

Cheers!

Pet

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bhfollower
    hi Pet, r u serious that only 33 out of 212 units left for bh?
    Hi bhfollower.. I actually mean 33 units left for Parc Sophia. There are still quite a number of units available for BH. However, the 1+1 is left with not more than 8 units left if I remember correctly. If you are still keen to explore having a good deal in BH, do not hesitate to contact me @ 82818888.

Cheers!

Pet

Default Impressive and comprehensive search engine

Hi,
    I found one website very impressive and comprehensive,just like an condo directory search engine. I was attracted by its 720 degree virtual tour,transaction chart,elevation,floor plan,ect. Look up urself in more details,then u will know how helpful and comprehensive it is.

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/parcsophia

Quote Originally Posted by windyfoong
    Hi,
    I found one website very impressive and comprehensive,just like an condo directory search engine. I was attracted by its 720 degree virtual tour,transaction chart,elevation,floor plan,ect. Look up urself in more details,then u will know how helpful and comprehensive it is.

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/parcsophia

Hi there windyfoong, this website is being set up by one of the agent from knightfrank actually. pretty inpressive I have to admit though.

Pet

Default Parc Sophia(Former ADIS VILLAS)

Project Name-Parc Sophia(Former ADIS VILLAS)
    Developer-Oxley Ventures Pte Ltd
    Property Type-Apartment
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 152
    Completion Date - est 31 dec 2013
    District - 9

<<<< click here for more floor plans >>>>

my virgin post in this forum. and starting my homework in scouting around for a good condo for investment.

went to parc sophia for a look. psf about $1250. not sure if it sounds reasonable. any comments?

Thumbs up

if for 1250psf with exclusiveness, amenties and access to mrt like less than 5mins.. this is a good buy! if you would also like to explore other oppotunity to gain minimum 4.9% to potentially over 6% for property investment, do drop me a line @ 82818888.

Pet

Well, if u really want to see if Parc Sophia is a gd buy, go take a look at 8 @ MtSophia and Nomu psf den u ask urself which one is a better buy

NOMU's psf still quite high leh plus i have not seen much units for NOMU for sale yet. 8@MS is 99 LH though full condo facilities. Personally I dun quite like parc sophia's design but if it could be price lower, would be interested in it as well

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    NOMU's psf still quite high leh plus i have not seen much units for NOMU for sale yet. 8@MS is 99 LH though full condo facilities. Personally I dun quite like parc sophia's design but if it could be price lower, would be interested in it as well
    NOMU's price is high because of its architecture, design, layout and overall glamorous status. You cannot expect NOMU price to be the same as 8@MS and Parc Sophia. Those 2 condo are like run of the mill condos that you can see anywhere. If you still doubt the value of a good architect + location, ask yourself why people are still paying premium for Bentley, Ferrari, Patek Phillipe and Audemars Piguet even in a recession, when a BMW or Rolex/Omega will do.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlahdin
    NOMU's price is high because of its architecture, design, layout and overall glamorous status. You cannot expect NOMU price to be the same as 8@MS and Parc Sophia. Those 2 condo are like run of the mill condos that you can see anywhere. If you still doubt the value of a good architect + location, ask yourself why people are still paying premium for Bentley, Ferrari, Patek Phillipe and Audemars Piguet even in a recession, when a BMW or Rolex/Omega will do.
    No doubt it is design by WOHA, better quality etc.. but we do need to keep in mind that it was sold at around $1100-$1300 psf, given a choice of course NOMU would be a better deal if prices do drop to 06/07 levels if investors are forced to sell. Personally I have seen online ads for NOMU 2rm at around 13XX alreadi

hi bro, seems like you kinda gonna invest in quite a few projects liao leh...

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    hi bro, seems like you kinda gonna invest in quite a few projects liao leh...

Pet
    No lar, investing in only 1 but have targeted a few areas. I am taking things one step at a time and not over stretch my budget

No doubt it is design by WOHA, better quality etc.. but we do need to keep in mind that it was sold at around $1100-$1300 psf, given a choice of course NOMU would be a better deal if prices do drop to 06/07 levels if investors are forced to sell. Personally I have seen online ads for NOMU 2rm at around 13XX alreadi
    Well then better pray that at least a few of the 50 owners at NOMU have no money to pay for their home/investment. Something tells me that NOMU doesn't fit the profile of an investment/speculative property (too small and too stylish), it is more for those trendy and wealthy yuppies to buy and stay.

You want to know which condos will crash in price, follow those top choices for speculators loh, back when deferred payment still around. Rivergate, Watermark, Park Infinia, 8@MS, Seafront@Meyer aiyah that kind you know one lah.

Must add here at this point that I am not vested in NOMU, just voicing my frank comments on it, compared to the other 2 condos.

I live just across Parc Sophia and I have a few comments to make about the location.

Its just adjacent to Old School and on certain nights, it can get very noisy as they do hold some performance. The noise coming from the hostel can be quite annoying too.

There are 5 KTV at peace mansions and a few more in Parklane compared to 6mths ago. From the way I look at it, the Sophia area turning into a sleeze joint. For that price, I would recommend somewhere else. Personally, I do like the Sophia/Wilkie area for its quietness, however the infrastructure is changing (24hrs makan joint, ktvs, new office building Citadel or whatever its called)

My 2.5cents

I live across Parc Sophia too (so hello neighbor) sorry but have to disagree with u though n i m not bothered at all by the very nights when students get together.
    As i am quite familiar with the Sophia area (and lI ove it) i ve got to say that NOMU is to me the best project in the area, it s going to TOP very soon n for sure is going to be another very interesting project from WoHa. I have had a quicj tour n it really looks amazing, also believe it or not but the view from the pool offers amazing view of Sg skyline and of the IR.
    Whatever the project i m a firm believer that Sophia area has a very strong potential for it's charming (not at the moment with all constructions) central yet quiet atmosphere.