Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 51015161718192021222324253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

petmail, being an agent, since you sort of have a "interest" in both since both can also bring you money, which would you choose to be a better buy? OSM or BH? or neither? and why?

If your client says he/she has only one chip to place, where would you advise him/her to place it?

your true 2-cents comments please.

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    finally franzmark/regulators shows his true colours. it is not hard to deduce that he's also the anonymous asshole agent promoting BH and slamming other projects.
    yep...u can trace their postings....they are very rude ppls and keep bad-mouth of other projects...and regulators said franzmark is his uni mate....hahah... partner....

Thumbs up

Wah... U really kinda throw a bomb to me liao... Haha!!

Okie... Seriously there will be a few factors for considerations if I need to buy.

1) am I buying for investment or ownstay?
    2) if for investment, how is the rental and resale market doing now?
    3) do I need it asap or can I wait for a few years? When are they available?
    4) what kinda environment do I prefers since both are in the same neighbourhood?
    5) do I mind the traffic volume if it's along the main road or I prefers it in a more exclusive location but I may have to walk a little more or pay for the cab to drive in a few more cents?
    6) How different are the maintenace, facade, facilities, etc affecting me? Or can I make do with it if it's may not be the world best etc?
    7) am I going to live or invest in high floor or low floor?
    8) finally, what's the price?

With all these questions that I had pre-qualify myself.. I should be able to decide pretty fast and straight in.

If I can wait either for ownstay or investment I will choose the project that is gonna TOP later straight from developer especially so If I am buying for investment since my out front capital liability is only 20% compared to those sub-sale units or resale unless they are really very attractively priced much below developer's unit.

Current resale market has already started to stablise but rental market has yet to come any close to stablising not to mention about recovery. For this fact, I will never consider project that will TOP soon unless I am getting for ownstay and really rushing to move in.

Facilities is something I am willing to forego during my property hint as long as my maintenance is really affordable. Building facade and landscaping may play a part say in my decision.

Type of tenants and future buyers also plays a part in my purchase. If I am potentially targetting Caucasian and Indonesian, etc; I will always choose something more exclusive as they usually does fetch better resale and rental returns for me. Asian tends not to appreciate exclusivity, balcony, planters as they tend to thrift and save as much they can thus I will get otherwise from the earlier.

Let's leave aside the fact that some value added services provided by developer like shuttlebus service etc as this are generally bonus to me and only adds value to further convince myself to issue my cheque immediately without hesitation.

Once project decided I will choose either the elevation. If u choose low floor, then views are no longer an issue since I already know for a fact that low floor = no views. But it does helps me save some investment capital for better returns in time to come since the size still remains the same. Highfloor means I have to pay more for the different views which may or maynot eventually brings me very significant different as different group of tenants or buyers from different part of the world pays u differently too! Ie, Caucasian willing to pay much more for bigger balcony and low floor due to their hometown culture and lifestyle while Asian chose to part with more money if it's high floor with of course beautiful views!

These are my personal selection criteria and two cents worth... So pls dun grill me!!!

Cheers!

Go back and camp at your giant guard house(as franzmark rightly pointed out) and hopefully u will become less of a neurotic after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyInPink
    yep...u can trace their postings....they are very rude ppls and keep bad-mouth of other projects...and regulators said franzmark is his uni mate....hahah... partner....

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail

Okie... Seriously there will be a few factors for considerations if I need to buy.

4) what kinda environment do I prefers since both are in the same neighbourhood?
    5) do I mind the traffic volume if it's along the main road or I prefers it in a more exclusive location but I may have to walk a little more or pay for the cab to drive in a few more cents?
    6) How different are the maintenace, facade, facilities, etc affecting me? Or can I make do with it if it's may not be the world best etc?

With all these questions that I had pre-qualify myself.. I should be able to decide pretty fast and straight in.

If I can wait either for ownstay or investment I will choose the project that is gonna TOP later straight from developer especially so If I am buying for investment since my out front capital liability is only 20% compared to those sub-sale units or resale unless they are really very attractively priced much below developer's unit.

Current resale market has already started to stablise but rental market has yet to come any close to stablising not to mention about recovery. For this fact, I will never consider project that will TOP soon unless I am getting for ownstay and really rushing to move in.

Facilities is something I am willing to forego during my property hint as long as my maintenance is really affordable. Building facade and landscaping may play a part say in my decision.

Type of tenants and future buyers also plays a part in my purchase. If I am potentially targetting Caucasian and Indonesian, etc; I will always choose something more exclusive as they usually does fetch better resale and rental returns for me. Asian tends not to appreciate exclusivity, balcony, planters as they tend to thrift and save as much they can thus I will get otherwise from the earlier.

Let's leave aside the fact that some value added services provided by developer like shuttlebus service etc as this are generally bonus to me and only adds value to further convince myself to issue my cheque immediately without hesitation.

Once project decided I will choose either the elevation. If u choose low floor, then views are no longer an issue since I already know for a fact that low floor = no views. But it does helps me save some investment capital for better returns in time to come since the size still remains the same. Highfloor means I have to pay more for the different views which may or maynot eventually brings me very significant different as different group of tenants or buyers from different part of the world pays u differently too! Ie, Caucasian willing to pay much more for bigger balcony and low floor due to their hometown culture and lifestyle while Asian chose to part with more money if it's high floor with of course beautiful views!

These are my personal selection criteria and two cents worth... So pls dun grill me!!!

Cheers!
    Very seldom agent will contribute, thank you.

For 1 yr this issue still exist??? OSM vs BH or BH vs OSM.

Whichever project... end of the day all of you are still neighbours right? One man's meat is another man's poison. depends on individual preference lah. I am in the marketing team for BH too but I personally think that OSM and some of the projects are really beautiful too!

Anyway, those who would like to check out new project updates may visit my website regularly to get latest info... my webby: www.projectlaunches.com

Petmail

OSM vs BH or BH vs OSM.
    Both looked beautiful, agree.
    However, when it comes to walking to MRT..hmm...
    walking one minute more is still one minute too far...

But one is a guardhouse while the other is not...

Quote Originally Posted by mightyleftfoot
    OSM vs BH or BH vs OSM.

petmail... thanks for the elaborated answer. well answered. applicable everywhere and not just the 2 rival projects on this tread!

but how bad is the rental mkt out there right now? is it really going from bad to worst?

Maybe you can add another 2 cents worth since you have insights as an agent. Which of the projects you are marketing currently has the greatest upside potential in terms of capital appreciation and why?

Cheers!

this condo tread very quiet. 212 units available, left only a few... so where are the 200+ owners? no one in this forum bought this project? So far, me havent seen any subsale for this project yet

Only 5 units left!

hmm... quietly going going gone....any idea what is the psf going at for the remaining 5 units? I reckon left only 3 BR since 2 BR had been sold out a few weeks ago.
    i think once the new project launches ard that area near the river (should be at a higher Psf), BH will be sold out by then as agents will have reasons to say why pay more when BH is a cheaper psf

All 3 BR, highest 7th floor. I understand prices are below $810psf.

Quote Originally Posted by xtink
    hmm... quietly going going gone....any idea what is the psf going at for the remaining 5 units? I reckon left only 3 BR since 2 BR had been sold out a few weeks ago.
    i think once the new project launches ard that area near the river (should be at a higher Psf), BH will be sold out by then as agents will have reasons to say why pay more when BH is a cheaper psf

are u an agent or also interested in BH?

at 810psf, quantum is too big for me to swallow...

No no - me not agent. Me on mailing and SMS list of some agents Also found some great sites online that keeps me updated while I bide my time.

are u an agent or also interested in BH?

at 810psf, quantum is too big for me to swallow...

can share what are some of these interesting sites?

Quote Originally Posted by Windyblue
    No no - me not agent. Me on mailing and SMS list of some agents Also found some great sites online that keeps me updated while I bide my time.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Very seldom agent will contribute, thank you.

No problems at all.

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by mightyleftfoot
    OSM vs BH or BH vs OSM.

The method of walking to mrt for OSM is different from BH. OSM must walk along the main road while BH actually has a shorter travelling time to mrt.

Pet

Thumbs up

petmail... thanks for the elaborated answer. well answered. applicable everywhere and not just the 2 rival projects on this tread!

but how bad is the rental mkt out there right now? is it really going from bad to worst?
    to be honest, current rental market is still not stablised yet and may still require about 6mths to 1yr before you see it bottom out and slowly recovers. rental market usually recovers much later than resale market which follows behind new primary sales. CCR will recovers the fastest within the coming year.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Maybe you can add another 2 cents worth since you have insights as an agent. Which of the projects you are marketing currently has the greatest upside potential in terms of capital appreciation and why?
    D9
    Luma - classified within St.Thomas Estate. Avg transaction in St. Thomas Estate before last high is 2800psf. Had been the known estate by most expats in europe and most global citizens besides Nassim, Orchard to hit above 4000psf. Expecting more than 40% Appreciation even before the next peak.

D15
    Aristo & De Centurion- Priced to sell during launch which is not even close to their rightful fair value. Fantastic location which I personally expects at least more than 50% appreciation before next high.

Belverdere- Resale basis this is one of the unlucky ones as they TOP close to sub-prime issues resulting in panick selling. should expect it to recovers nothing less than 1600psf in time to come.

Other areas to look at are Bukit Timah areas which are still transacting around 1300psf great potential.

Fringe location between 14 & 15 where Paya Lebar & Katong is has one of those high potential returns due to the future hub and plans of complete makeover by the authority.

locations near MRT which are still launching below 1000psf especially those with malls or future malls expecting them to soar the most. That is also why recently I had been very busy and didnt come into forum to reply in time. I had been caught up with my new tanah merah project for pre-booking.

lastly, those 1bdrm with really very low quantum regardless of their psf will potentially brings you one of the best long term investment returns

Those of you who are free and would like to explore more of our new launches especially those that I did special write up in my website can drop by: www.projectlaunches.com.

Cheers!

Pet

Hi Pet,

I noticed you mentioned 1300psf for bukit timah is good potential. As Bt Timah is a long stretch, I take it that you are referring to the area where Floridian, Nexus, Malewoods and Garden Vista are. I personally feel 1300psf for that area is a bit high so i do not know what ur justification is? Do you think that area will ever shoot up to 2k psf. I am aware that Jardin was marketing at 1500psf last year but i clearly do not see the area as matching that price. If you are referring to Bukit Timah nearer to Serene Centre or even further up nearer to newton, i can understand why you say 1300psf is a good buy.

D9
    Luma - classified within St.Thomas Estate. Avg transaction in St. Thomas Estate before last high is 2800psf. Had been the known estate by most expats in europe and most global citizens besides Nassim, Orchard to hit above 4000psf. Expecting more than 40% Appreciation even before the next peak.

D15
    Aristo & De Centurion- Priced to sell during launch which is not even close to their rightful fair value. Fantastic location which I personally expects at least more than 50% appreciation before next high.

Belverdere- Resale basis this is one of the unlucky ones as they TOP close to sub-prime issues resulting in panick selling. should expect it to recovers nothing less than 1600psf in time to come.

Other areas to look at are Bukit Timah areas which are still transacting around 1300psf great potential.

Fringe location between 14 & 15 where Paya Lebar & Katong is has one of those high potential returns due to the future hub and plans of complete makeover by the authority.

locations near MRT which are still launching below 1000psf especially those with malls or future malls expecting them to soar the most. That is also why recently I had been very busy and didnt come into forum to reply in time. I had been caught up with my new tanah merah project for pre-booking.

lastly, those 1bdrm with really very low quantum regardless of their psf will potentially brings you one of the best long term investment returns

Those of you who are free and would like to explore more of our new launches especially those that I did special write up in my website can drop by: www.projectlaunches.com.

Cheers!

Pet

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Hi Pet,

I noticed you mentioned 1300psf for bukit timah is good potential. As Bt Timah is a long stretch, I take it that you are referring to the area where Floridian, Nexus, Malewoods and Garden Vista are. I personally feel 1300psf for that area is a bit high so i do not know what ur justification is? Do you think that area will ever shoot up to 2k psf. I am aware that Jardin was marketing at 1500psf last year but i clearly do not see the area as matching that price. If you are referring to Bukit Timah nearer to Serene Centre or even further up nearer to newton, i can understand why you say 1300psf is a good buy.
    Yes Bro.. I was refering to the D11 Bukit Timah. Not the D21.. Sorry for the confusions!

Pet

Hi, my 1st post here.

I read with interest the critics on BH. Anyway, me bought a unit at BH also. Any other BH'ers here? Can be neighbours soon.

How is that possible?... even if you walk diagonally on shortest path it still will be longer than OSM. OSM is a direct straight path to MRT. You have mention shorter time i dont suppose you are talking abt delay to wait for traffic light to cross road etc.. Thats is deceiving.

The method of walking to mrt for OSM is different from BH. OSM must walk along the main road while BH actually has a shorter travelling time to mrt.

Pet

Both the guardhouse (aka OSM) and BH are around 700m to MRT. Only dif is BH is a quiet walk to MRT while the guardhouse residents have to walk along the noisy serangoon rd to get there. As pet says, u need to knw how to walk frm BH to mrt.
    Quote Originally Posted by solarvpower
    How is that possible?... even if you walk diagonally on shortest path it still will be longer than OSM. OSM is a direct straight path to MRT. You have mention shorter time i dont suppose you are talking abt delay to wait for traffic light to cross road etc.. Thats is deceiving.

how many beddrs did u buy n how much did u pay?
    Quote Originally Posted by XB
    Hi, my 1st post here.

I read with interest the critics on BH. Anyway, me bought a unit at BH also. Any other BH'ers here? Can be neighbours soon.

hahaha, bro, you also agree OSM is a guardhouse...

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    Both the guardhouse (aka OSM) and BH are around 700m to MRT. Only dif is BH is a quiet walk to MRT while the guardhouse residents have to walk along the noisy serangoon rd to get there. As pet says, u need to knw how to walk frm BH to mrt.

bought the 2+1, very high floor #2x floor for slightly <800k.

Are you also a owner?

Not sure if it was a good buy. seeing current projects further away from city currently selling at >900-1000 psf, i'm comforted by the price i paid. at least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    how many beddrs did u buy n how much did u pay?

Quote Originally Posted by XB
    bought the 2+1, very high floor #2x floor for slightly <800k.

Are you also a owner?

Not sure if it was a good buy. seeing current projects further away from city currently selling at >900-1000 psf, i'm comforted by the price i paid. at least for now.
    is BH at cantonment area ?

not too bad lah ..

erh no... actually at the infamous St Mich Rd (after i read all the "comments" here)