Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 491415161718192021222324293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    from what i know, only stacks 1, 7, 8 and 6 faces CTE. Some people feel that a birdseye view of the expressway can be beautiful at night especially with the dazzling array of street lights and moving lights from vehicles. This could be better compared to dull and boring facing of another condo but you must really go for high floor units.
    Mezmerise by the dazzling lights, how abt indulging in the symphony of moving vehicle and horns of CTE and PIE. Yucks you must be kidding,

beacon heights is the only condo that franzmark/regulators has anything good to say about. This franzmark/regulators guy can make a pile of shit sound like godiva chocolate.

How is your gay movement in bukit timah?

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    beacon heights is the only condo that franzmark/regulators has anything good to say about. This franzmark/regulators guy can make a pile of shit sound like godiva chocolate.

Default Relaunch Progress

I heard Beacon Heights was relauched. Does anyone know how that went?

hard it is selling quite well. studios all gone and 2 bedders left a few units. mostly three bedders left. developer trying to push sale of 3 bedders facing west sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Windyblue
    I heard Beacon Heights was relauched. Does anyone know how that went?

Went up to Jln Tenteram Blk 17, 22 floor for the future view of Beacon heights. Nice

You referring to the view of which side? Expressway side or city side?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic
    Went up to Jln Tenteram Blk 17, 22 floor for the future view of Beacon heights. Nice

Haha I went up the 25-storey flats next to the site to have a sense of the east facing side and saw the National Stadium, Tanjong Rhu and the sea! Very nice indeed

The 1+1 bedroom all sold?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    The 1+1 bedroom all sold?
    i think left 2+ study and 3 bedroom .

heard from my agent friend, alot of 2+1 units were sold today.. left very low floors... and nt many left.

says the crowd just walk in and buy. There is going to be an upcoming project at Mar Thoma (opp St Mich Regency), and says the price launch would definitely be higher than what BH is offering now, so that's why alot of people quickly go grab BH... amazing how things have changed from 4-5mths ago....

She also commented in Jan/Feb, no matter how hard she worked, no body would buy. Now, just by sitting (or should say she didnt even have chance to sit down) in the showflat, people just come in and buy....

BH is a good project so i am not surprised it is a matter of time those good units get snapped up. I am saying this for only for the following reasons: (1) it is considered near mrt for walking distance (2) it is away from the messy main rd (serangoon rd) in a more exclusive residential area (3) it is very near town as the physical distance is just 3km plus from city (as in dhoby ghaut) and less than 10 min drive to raffles city and (4) that area is not controlled by erp gantries. If i want to compare the 2 prominent condos in that area, BH is definitely ideal in comparison with OSM which is just beside Serangoon Rd.

Quote Originally Posted by xtink
    heard from my agent friend, alot of 2+1 units were sold today.. left very low floors... and nt many left.

says the crowd just walk in and buy. There is going to be an upcoming project at Mar Thoma (opp St Mich Regency), and says the price launch would definitely be higher than what BH is offering now, so that's why alot of people quickly go grab BH... amazing how things have changed from 4-5mths ago....

She also commented in Jan/Feb, no matter how hard she worked, no body would buy. Now, just by sitting (or should say she didnt even have chance to sit down) in the showflat, people just come in and buy....

Haha I went up the 25-storey flats next to the site to have a sense of the east facing side and saw the National Stadium, Tanjong Rhu and the sea! Very nice indeed
    Which block is this and what road is it on? I also want to check it out Will the 1+1 get a east facing view?

I believe you saw the view from the point HDB blk 22 which is not block by OSM and the new HDB blocks @Kallang River Vista (new 28 sty HDB ).

Unfortunately BH is just directly behind the line of sight of One St Michael (25 sty) and the HDB @Kallang River Vista so the view to National Stadium and the sea may be blocked.

all 2+1 br all sold... amazing.. left 3 br...

is BH area actually worth 700-800 psf? what is the potential growth of this area in terms of capital gain?

oh... just wait... i am sure someone from the forum will come in and tell you how good BH is...

all 2+1 br all sold... amazing.. left 3 br...

is BH area actually worth 700-800 psf? what is the potential growth of this area in terms of capital gain?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    BH is a good project so i am not surprised it is a matter of time those good units get snapped up. I am saying this for only for the following reasons: (1) it is considered near mrt for walking distance (2) it is away from the messy main rd (serangoon rd) in a more exclusive residential area (3) it is very near town as the physical distance is just 3km plus from city (as in dhoby ghaut) and less than 10 min drive to raffles city and (4) that area is not controlled by erp gantries. If i want to compare the 2 prominent condos in that area, BH is definitely ideal in comparison with OSM which is just beside Serangoon Rd.
    (1) Yes, it is very near MRT. 20 mins ~ 30 mins walking distance
    (2) Yes, it is away from main messy rd but near the BIG, stingy "longkang".
    (3) Yes, it is very near the town if your car knows how to fly over the longkang & HDBs
    (4) Yes, it is not controlled by ERP if you are talking MRT.

;-) good place to STAYYYYY....

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    oh... just wait... i am sure someone from the forum will come in and tell you how good BH is...
    Oh...ya....i know who !!!! --->

Actually to be fair... (note: i'm not promoting BH, just stating some facts here)

1. i tried walking myself... it takes abt 11 mins for me to walk from the site to BK MRT. Maybe i walk faster... but at most 15mins... (i really timed it myself... and not 30mins)

2. Do not think it is near the longkang.....at least not as near at SMR....but even if SMR is just besides the river, it actually has a nice unblocked view even at 6th floor or so....(based on the pic shown in the showroom)

3. erh... this one i no comment....although i would agree it is near CTE and PIE.. hahah.... aint this one of the selling point in the brouchure i thought? haha...so actually via CTE it is very short drive to orchard (out from istana/PS) and to raffles plac....via PIE, KPE to ECP or Nicoll HW...caveat: short 10mins drive if no jam (my estimate)

4. not very sure abt this... but if do not u-turn into bendemeer or go onto PIECTE durn morning should be ok right? Didnt check this out though...

BH doesnt have its con though....and i think there is enough of fire in this BH tread to say it all.. just that i think some of the "facts" here are just not justifiable.

Not vested.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyInPink
    (3) Yes, it is very near the town if your car knows how to fly over the longkang & HDBs

Oh...ya....i know who !!!! --->
    haha i also know who .
    dunno y until now oso haven come out ...mabye tt guy still

Actually to be fair... (note: i'm not promoting BH, just stating some facts here)

1. i tried walking myself... it takes abt 11 mins for me to walk from the site to BK MRT. Maybe i walk faster... but at most 15mins... (i really timed it myself... and not 30mins)

2. Do not think it is near the longkang.....at least not as near at SMR....but even if SMR is just besides the river, it actually has a nice unblocked view even at 6th floor or so....(based on the pic shown in the showroom)

3. erh... this one i no comment....although i would agree it is near CTE and PIE.. hahah.... aint this one of the selling point in the brouchure i thought? haha...so actually via CTE it is very short drive to orchard (out from istana/PS) and to raffles plac....via PIE, KPE to ECP or Nicoll HW...caveat: short 10mins drive if no jam (my estimate)

4. not very sure abt this... but if do not u-turn into bendemeer or go onto PIECTE durn morning should be ok right? Didnt check this out though...

BH doesnt have its con though....and i think there is enough of fire in this BH tread to say it all.. just that i think some of the "facts" here are just not justifiable.

Not vested.
    Hi,

I like the way you "promote" BH, not like someone who criticies other projects and promote BH....

I m not saying BH not good...be fair also, its exterior is much better than OSM but i ever viewed its showroom...the interior alot of bay windows and planters. It is kind of wasted as the living space is smaller. And the location, altot it is away from main rd but it is at the end of the Marthoma rd and very near the river and the river seems like not very clean....

and one more thing...walking distance 15min ? i ever walked from BK MRT to OSM..it took about 15 mins....i think to BH shld be about 20 mins...or ??

Quote Originally Posted by nattadecoco
    haha i also know who .
    dunno y until now oso haven come out ...mabye tt guy still
    ya...he must be camped at BH last nite....

OSM to MK MRT 15mins? that must have been a very slow walk....

i also tried to walk from the bustop o/s OSM to BH site....abt 6-7mins....looking at the map, relatively, it should take u an additional few minutes. maybe i strong man, u lady in pink ...

the timing i took, no bluff lah... 4mins from site to nearest point blk besides the st mich church, and 7mins from pt blk to mrt... cutting through hdb, passing by atm. canal, hdb again. (the path was actually "documented" by someone else on this tread... and was surprised he actually walked the same way as me before i saw his/her posting - very likely he/she went up the HDB, analyse from the top how he should walk to the mrt from there... hahah)

btw, if u vested in OSM, dun tell people it takes 15mins... it scare them off when the truth is much shorter.

and one more thing...walking distance 15min ? i ever walked from BK MRT to OSM..it took about 15 mins....i think to BH shld be about 20 mins...or ??

I read the OSM thread and saw that you bought a unit in that crap of a building. Who in the right frame of mind would pay that kind of dollars for a condo at such an odd road intersection with a cheapskate looking entrace and facade. I suppose that kind of HDB upgrader kind of psf explains why the project looks as cheapskate as the price. I think those older condos within St Michael Rd are much better situated than the crappy looking OSM. OSM looks more like a giant guardhouse at the edge of St Michael Rd with residents at the entrance welcoming visitors to the more exclusive residential condos further into St Michael Rd. I think OSM buyers must be thinking they have hit upon a good bargain, but put it very simply, you pay crap prices for pieces of crap, so pricing for OSM is at fair value for what it is worth.

finally franzmark/regulators shows his true colours. it is not hard to deduce that he's also the anonymous asshole agent promoting BH and slamming other projects.

(1) I am not an agent 2) I am not Regulators 3) I have no vested interest in BH or OSM, just an ordinary forumer

A word of advice for you - spend lesser time hanging around in this forum and more time reading your textbooks. I am saddened to see delinquents dropping out of school at an early age....

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    finally franzmark/regulators shows his true colours. it is not hard to deduce that he's also the anonymous asshole agent promoting BH and slamming other projects.

ooooh really ah... sollee sollee... u tua kee lah.. best....

i can't believe the imbecile is back...

Thumbs up

For 1 yr this issue still exist??? OSM vs BH or BH vs OSM.

Whichever project... end of the day all of you are still neighbours right? One man's meat is another man's poison. depends on individual preference lah. I am in the marketing team for BH too but I personally think that OSM and some of the projects are really beautiful too!

Anyway, those who would like to check out new project updates may visit my website regularly to get latest info... my webby: www.projectlaunches.com

Petmail