Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

Unregistered234 Guest

Wow, can be fully in this climate.
    where did u get the info?

regards

Quote Originally Posted by to sour grape
    almost sold out, so your comment is immaterial

to ignaramus Guest

check out the URA website. There are more than 100 units sold in the caveats. A big number sold in June and July have been taken off the website as they only show Aug, Sept and October transactions. Are you living in the well?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered234

regards

to ignaramus Guest

I think you even have problems navigating the web so i have given you the website to go:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...ubmitSearch.do

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered234

regards

ignaramus Guest

Haha

I was called that when I bailed out of equity a year ago.
    I was called that when I didn't join others LEMON BRO miniBOMBs...
    Will I be 3rd time lucky?????

While beacon heights is not as bad as many here condemned it to be, I think ~900psf is still too high.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by to ignaramus
    I think you even have problems navigating the web so i have given you the website to go:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...ubmitSearch.do

high? Guest

900psf for 999yr condo in central zone is high? 1.7k psf for a condo near great world city or 1.7k for a 99yr condo in novena is cheap? where is the logic?

Quote Originally Posted by ignaramus
    Haha

I was called that when I bailed out of equity a year ago.
    I was called that when I didn't join others LEMON BRO miniBOMBs...
    Will I be 3rd time lucky?????

While beacon heights is not as bad as many here condemned it to be, I think ~900psf is still too high.

regards

URA Guest

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Beacon Heights . RCR ....... 12 ............................. 972 ................ 914 ............... 825

okto Guest

wat is ur purpose of all these useless info? Prices vary based on sizes of units and whether it includes huge pes areas n level. Just the psf does nt speak of anything. Higher flr means higher psf and psf for larger units tend to be lower than studios n smaller units, so stop going to every forum posting useless info
    Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Beacon Heights . RCR ....... 12 ............................. 972 ................ 914 ............... 825

What? Guest

Quote Originally Posted by okto
    wat is ur purpose of all these useless info? Prices vary based on sizes of units and whether it includes huge pes areas n level. Just the psf does nt speak of anything. Higher flr means higher psf and psf for larger units tend to be lower than studios n smaller units, so stop going to every forum posting useless info
    Wah! You OK or not?
    He so kind post URA info. You should thank him.
    These URA info are useful. Otherwise, URA won't post them.

okto Guest

suppose you did not read my previous posting carefully. with just the psf pricing, it is useless to determine if prices have fallen or risen, so isn't that useless? many factors in determining why psf is as such (stated in my previous post). If that URA idiot is trying to give people the impression that prices have fallen in all his other postings in his forum, he has to include floor level, facing, size of unit and average pricing in the area etc...., not some useless figures that speak of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by What?
    Wah! You OK or not?

C'MON BE HAPPY? Guest

Happiness isn't marrying Prince Charming and living in a Palace. The simple

happiness are 1) acquiring a new skill. 2)notice the happy things in

your life. 3)find passion and purpose. 4) tend to your close relationships.

5)choose to be happy.

We can train our minds to be happy and think of happiness as a skill!

B A T S Guest

Quote Originally Posted by C'MON BE HAPPY?
    Happiness isn't marrying Prince Charming and living in a Palace. The simple

happiness are 1) acquiring a new skill. 2)notice the happy things in

your life. 3)find passion and purpose. 4) tend to your close relationships.

5)choose to be happy.

We can train our minds to be happy and think of happiness as a skill!
    I'm happy because the world is "UPSIDE DOWN".
    I'm not coz i suffer from "INCONTINENCE".

happy happy Guest

Talking

happiness is buying beacon heights

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by happy happy
    happiness is buying beacon heights
    True. Cos' the rest, who did not buy, could laugh and be happy!

Unregistered70 Guest

Talking

The rest who laugh and try to be happy are consoling themselves for missing out earlier on the choice units in beacon heights...

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    True. Cos' the rest, who did not buy, could laugh and be happy!

Unregistered1234 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Very Very good
    BH takeup rate is excellent. More than 150 units out of 212 units sold out. Better send in your cheques before all snapped up!!!!! Everything you want in a condo, BH has it so why bother waiting.....When economy picks up, psf will shoot thru the sky for BH.....hurry hurry don't wait anymore......
    Crap advice......

Unregistered1234 Guest

Another piece of crap. Reseccsion have not come and here people think it is near bottom. Take 10 steps back and look at the big picture PLEASE !

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered12345
    I think we are near bottom. The question is whether the recovery is U or V shape. Also, some much money has been taken out of equities and funds... it's a matter of time before they need to be parked somewhere.

In a market like singapore, where the government is very very proactive in managing demand, esp powerful hands in controlling HDB supply/price and LTA land sales, property prices might soften, but will not crash...

Get your checkbook ready, be alert for good bargains, seek around for good value... for the next few quarters' the time for investment... Once we are on track for recovery, the developers will start launching, driving up hype and sentiments., the surge will be on again.

BTW. The current price might drop 5-10%. But this will be the new price floor. The price of concrete, steel, manpower.... is increasing... recession or not. Tata is building hundred thousands of nano car for eager indians... and China with dampened growth has yet to fill basic infrastructure needs...

About equity. Timing/catching the market is important, despite all those anal-ysts telling you otherwise. All those bozo analyst are professionals, professionally earning your fees and tcss you. During the 2002-2003 downturn, I invested and when I divested 1 year ago, I earned 80% gain ~20% return a year. example DBS at $12, sold at >$20, SIA $10, sold at $18... so minimum attention and good returns....

I am ready to jump...anyone with me... hopefully to greater wealth :-P
    May the force be with us.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1234
    Another piece of crap. Reseccsion have not come and here people think it is near bottom. Take 10 steps back and look at the big picture PLEASE !
    Replying with cock! Crap!

Unregistered1234 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    Replying with cock! Crap!
    exactly. that is a real piece of crap !!

Default Latest Update!! : D.12 Beacon Heights @ St Michael Main Launching!! From $8xxpsf !!

Launching Real Soon.....

D.12 BEACON HEIGHTS @ 8 Mar Thoma Road
    (ST MICHAEL'S RD)
    Boon Keng MRT
    Iconic Lush Development with Full Condominium Facilities

999 Years - 1 Block of 28 Storey Development of 212 units

TOP : End 2011

Facilities : Swimming Pool / Floating Gym / Club House / Tennis Court

Land Size : 63,538 sqft

Unit Type :

Price From $628k!!

1 + Study ( 667 sqft) x 50 units only ( Selling Fast!!)
    ( Starting Psf : $940 )

Price From $754k!!

2 + Study (893 & 926 sqft) x 75 units only ( Selling Fast!!)
    ( Starting Psf : $844 )

Price From $888k!!

3 Bedrooms (1076 & 1109 sqft) x 75 units only
    ( Starting Psf : $825 )

Penthouse from $1.28 mil up ( FULLY SOLD!!)
    Only 7 Exclusive units of 3BR Penthouse on the 27th Storey
    (Sizes from 1582 - 1959 sqft )

*Price estimates are based as a guideline. Different level/facing commands a different pricing.

Special Payment Scheme : 5%+15% Downpayment & nothing till TOP with OCBC BANK Loan!!

Selling Points

* Full Condominium Facilities with PSF of less than $1000 psf!!
    * Prominent Residential Building in the vincinty
    * 999years selling @ 99 years Pricing
    * High Rental Yield of 5% up & Potential Capital Appreciation
    * Low maintenance fees from $240 up
    * 8-10 mins walk to Boon Keng MRT
    * Free Shuttle Bus Service to Boon Keng MRT
    * Accessible by CTE / PIE
    * Near City Square Shopping Mall
    * Quality Finishing

Call for appointments

Email : [email protected]

Regards,
    BRANDON HUTTONS
    Hp: 9852 5624
    Huttons Real Estate Group
    www.SGRE.com.sg

Fúck You Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon-Huttons-9852 5624
    Launching Real Soon.....

Huttons Real Estate Group
    www.SGRE.com.sg
    Fųck you Brandon!
    Why create another Beacon Heights thread when there is already one?
    You are confusing us.
    Useless asshole!

RegĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by What?
    Wah! You OK or not?
    Yes yes! He is kind enough to post the URA figures.

Duh Guest

Duh, it has been launched like 4 mths ago....

Kenshinto Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kandinsky
    Woodsville interchange up before TOP so traffic will be good there. MRT station less than 800m away cutting through buildings so sheltered from sun. BTW developer throwing in free shuttle service to Boon Keng MRT, which is just 3 stops to Dhoby Ghaut. As for view, if you live above 10 storeys, u will get to see the cityscape and surroundings. If you live above 20 floors, it is plain heaven. The Kallang River runs through Mar Thoma/St Michael area and the water is not like those in a stale longkang (Eg in Dakota Residence) as it is flowing all the time. The river is good feng shui. There is also no HDB in St Michael Road. It can take me 5 min to drive to raffles if traffic is right and a mere 10 min if i have to stop at some traffic junctions. Last but not least, the address is 8 Mar Thoma Road, a very auspicious number. One must be a fool not to see all that....
    How will the Woodsville led to less traffic on roads? People keep saying interchange up liao then less traffic on road....can someone pls enlighten me?
    So confirm once interchange up liao that stretch of bloody road will no longer jam???

Kallang river also quite stale actually (personal opinion) and a bit smelly. I dun see the difference between it and the other Longkang. Nearly fainted....you can try canoe at Kallang river....personally dun like it.

But agreed that view is good.....BUT only if you stay above 15th. Else forget it.

Unregisteredqwe Guest

woodsville means continuous flow of traffic with no stoppages. people are fishing at the kallang river so nothing like what you described. with many new projects sprouting up in the neighbourhood, it is an up and coming desired area for living. the best part is st michael or mar thoma are near town and no hdb flats along that stretch

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto
    How will the Woodsville led to less traffic on roads? People keep saying interchange up liao then less traffic on road....can someone pls enlighten me?
    So confirm once interchange up liao that stretch of bloody road will no longer jam???

Kallang river also quite stale actually (personal opinion) and a bit smelly. I dun see the difference between it and the other Longkang. Nearly fainted....you can try canoe at Kallang river....personally dun like it.

But agreed that view is good.....BUT only if you stay above 15th. Else forget it.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of October 2008

Beacon Heights . RCR ....... 3 ............................... 944 ................ 927 ............... 874
    Not much change.

Default tour to beacon height

Project Name-Beacon Heights(Former MUTUAL COURT)
    Developer-St Michael's Development Pte Ltd(Kim Eng Group)
    Property Type-Condominium
    Total Units - 212
    Completion Date - est 30 jun 2012
    District - 12

1 bedroom / Studio (667sf)
    2 bedroom (893 - 2012sf)
    3 bedroom (1076 - 2142sf)
    Penthouse (1582 - 1959sf)

take a 720 degree virtual tour to beacon height

from
    http://www.virtualhomes.sg/beaconheights

Isn't Beacon Heights the tallest development in St Michael area with full condo facilities? If that is the case, it should be the best buy in that area I heard many people saying...

just drove past the area n woodsville interchange is in e building process. BH is in an exclusive area in st michael n will no doubt be the best condo in that area when top.
    Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    Isn't Beacon Heights the tallest development in St Michael area with full condo facilities? If that is the case, it should be the best buy in that area I heard many people saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    just drove past the area n woodsville interchange is in e building process. BH is in an exclusive area in st michael n will no doubt be the best condo in that area when top.
    exclusive area? thats total crap!!! these projects marketed at the area is only to confuse people. sucks as project... if u really want to stay in a 999 yr project near town, shld have bought Mera Springs... and not at the other end of serangoon...

BH facing CTE and PIE... noise levels and traffic congestion...these are inconveniences pple have to put up with... not worth the price some idiots bought them at... cld have bought nearer to town with them same amt of money... imagine the traffic jam in the mornings and evenings... that location is not even worth the price. serangoon rd??? will be "good" if u like shopping at mustafa.... anyway... u sound like some property agent trying to con pple to buy a stupid project....

BH is near expressways so it speaks bout accessibility to many places. Govt spending 130mil on woodsville interchange outside st michael so roads will improve tremendously there. Measuring physical distance, st michael is just 3km away frm town n minutes walk to boon keng mrt whch makes it even mre accessible wthout car. I think u r just jealous coz ur place is further frm town in the suburbs lol
    Quote Originally Posted by caspercasper
    exclusive area? thats total crap!!! these projects marketed at the area is only to confuse people. sucks as project... if u really want to stay in a 999 yr project near town, shld have bought Mera Springs... and not at the other end of serangoon...

BH facing CTE and PIE... noise levels and traffic congestion...these are inconveniences pple have to put up with... not worth the price some idiots bought them at... cld have bought nearer to town with them same amt of money... imagine the traffic jam in the mornings and evenings... that location is not even worth the price. serangoon rd??? will be "good" if u like shopping at mustafa.... anyway... u sound like some property agent trying to con pple to buy a stupid project....