Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 61116212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

Thanks for the update !
    Where did u snap d pictures from ?
    Very curious about the swimming pool , mabye will drop by there one of these days to see the progress!

Default Kallang Riverside

http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My%2...529-67786.html

THE Kallang planning area, positioned along the picturesque Kallang River and within close proximity to the Central Business District (CBD), has enormous development potential. Made up of nine sub-zones, it covers a land area of about 920 hectares that includes 101 hectares of water body.

Since the announcement of the 1998 Master Plan, planners have envisaged the Kallang area as an urban waterfront district. This vision includes it being a centre for sports, recreation and leisure with residential developments flanking the riverbanks. There were also plans to transform the Kallang planning area into a major commercial centre to capitalise on its proximity to the Central Area.

In particular, under the 1998 Master Plan, Kampong Bugis, a sub-zone of the Kallang planning area, was slated to be a transition between the Central Area and the sports and recreation areas at Kallang Basin.

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

I have seen the wardrobe in the bedroom before but just curious, is it a normal practice to shift in the furniture like wardrobe and aircon so soon? Won't they collect dust? I thought they will wait till the exterior is done and the windows and glass door mounted before they shift in the furniture. Anyway, am excited to see faster progress now.

Quote Originally Posted by browser
    I have seen the wardrobe in the bedroom before but just curious, is it a normal practice to shift in the furniture like wardrobe and aircon so soon? Won't they collect dust? I thought they will wait till the exterior is done and the windows and glass door mounted before they shift in the furniture. Anyway, am excited to see faster progress now.
    brownz, can i check with you. is the 667sqft 1+1:

toilet: is there a window?
    study room: is there a window?

i looked at the floor plan, looks like they are windowless can you confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by jezz

I have been to the site and there is a window for the toilet. For study room, i am not sure as i can't really see.

Hi jezz , yes theres window for toilet and the study room , just normal window not bay window.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownz
    Hi jezz , yes theres window for toilet and the study room , just normal window not bay window.
    hi brownz

i think there are windows but if you look carefully at the entire apartment floor plan, the windows for study and toilet are directly facing into the walls of the opposite unit. can u confirm this? if this is so, i wonder why the design is like this...isn't it weird?

hi brownz

i think there are windows but if you look carefully at the entire apartment floor plan, the windows for study and toilet are directly facing into the walls of the opposite unit. can u confirm this? if this is so, i wonder why the design is like this...isn't it weird?
    Hi Jezz,

Following your comment on another thread discussing about condos without windows for toilets and study rooms. You commented that Beacon Heights 1+1 667 sq ft unit has no windows for both toilet and study room in that unit's layout. This is wrong.

This unit has included half length windows for both toilet and study room. These are sliding windows and made up of 2 panels. To make both areas bigger, it does not come with bay windows nor aircon ledges.

Both windows are 2m away from the adjacent unit. 1+1 unit's toilet and study room windows have privacy because the adjacent unit does not have windows facing in the opposite direction.

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Hi Jezz,

Following your comment on another thread discussing about condos without windows for toilets and study rooms. You commented that Beacon Heights 1+1 667 sq ft unit has no windows for both toilet and study room in that unit's layout. This is wrong.

This unit has included half length windows for both toilet and study room. These are sliding windows and made up of 2 panels. To make both areas bigger, it does not come with bay windows nor aircon ledges.

Both windows are 2m away from the adjacent unit. 1+1 unit's toilet and study room windows have privacy because the adjacent unit does not have windows facing in the opposite direction.
    hi, thanks for clarifications. maybe the entire floorplan is not showing clearly. it does show windows and "gap" between 1+1 and the opposite unit.

i saw the actual photo facade, toilet does have a window. but couldn't really see the study room's window - it could be hidden? if there is a window, is it facing and looking directly into the wall? and as you said 2m apart. can u confirm?

my sis got a 2 bedder in BH and the second bedroom is looking into the wall. we only realized it when the facade starting to take form

Default JOOL SUITES - Sing Joo Walk (Farrer Park), By SJ Capital Pte Ltd. Launching Soon!

Launching Soon! Serene exclusive development at Farrer Park. Good amenities & comprehensive transportation to many parts of Singapore. VVIP Preview launching soon! Call or SMS <D08JS> to +65-90939848 for the best price & the best choice.

For more information about JOOL SUITES, feel free to visit

JOOL SUITES Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/JOOL-S...32845950132509

hi, thanks for clarifications. maybe the entire floorplan is not showing clearly. it does show windows and "gap" between 1+1 and the opposite unit.

i saw the actual photo facade, toilet does have a window. but couldn't really see the study room's window - it could be hidden? if there is a window, is it facing and looking directly into the wall? and as you said 2m apart. can u confirm?

my sis got a 2 bedder in BH and the second bedroom is looking into the wall. we only realized it when the facade starting to take form
    Well, take a trip here. Although you can collect rent remotely from your Vetro 2-bedroom unit, you have to come and see for yourself. Perhaps help us take a photo from your unit overlooking our swimming pool?

If your sis had purchased a unit at BH when prices were low, I suggest she keeps it since prices are much higher now.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsng_era
    Launching Soon! Serene exclusive development at Farrer Park. Good amenities & comprehensive transportation to many parts of Singapore. VVIP Preview launching soon! Call or SMS <D08JS> to +65-90939848 for the best price & the best choice.

For more information about JOOL SUITES, feel free to visit

JOOL SUITES Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/JOOL-S...32845950132509

Thanks Richard but could you post it on a new thread? This estate looks nearer to Farrer Park MRT. You should have cropped the image to include the MRT station.

Rain shower head installed
    Glass balustrade installed on lower floors

Spotted the model in carpark

U went into the construction site?
    Is the swimming pool completed?

Can't see the recreation pool but the 50m lap pool wall is done

In case you cannot orientate yourself, here is the site map. The edge of the 50m lap swimming pool is near the Mar Thoma Road.

Thanks for the update !
    The lap pool is infinity lap pool right ? whats the difference between a normal lap pool and infinity pool ?

normal.. can see the end

infinity pool.. cannot see the end. Usually used for pool facing the sea... sort of blended into the sea beyond.

hi, what's the new apartment building beside airstream just by the river long kau?

hi, what's the new apartment building beside airstream just by the river long kau?
    The one with the cladding in the pic is suites@Topaz, low 5-storey apartment at Topaz Rd.

There is indeed a new construction next to Airstream but the signboard did not indicate any name. It was not sold publicly, I think. Most likely not a developer but an extended family converting 2 old semi-d to apartments.

Hi , any residents of beacon heights received any letters from developer? Ive emailed the developer and they said they have sent out letters to all purchasers that est top by 1st quarter 2012 , subject to changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownz
    Hi , any residents of beacon heights received any letters from developer? Ive emailed the developer and they said they have sent out letters to all purchasers that est top by 1st quarter 2012 , subject to changes.
    Nope. Nothing at all. Wow estimated TOP is 1Q 2012? So hoping for year end. Hope they can speed up.

New high for 1+1 unit in June. $1169psf @ $780,000 (Floor: 16-20)

Yeap i was also hoping top at dec , so can move in by cny 2012 ...

Let's hope and cross our fingers.
    Here's the southwest view from Potong Pasir.
    Climbed up one block to take this photo.

Default MOM is moving to Bendemeer

According to OneMap (www.onemap.sg), it has identified where the new downtown line's Kallang Bahru MRT station will be located.

It has also indicated the location of the new Ministry of Manpower (MOM) combined services centre, which is currently under construction.

Press release for MOM Bendemeer Service Centre
    http://www.mom.gov.sg/newsroom/Pages...spx?listid=317

"The new $73 million MOM Bendemeer Office at 1500 Bendemeer Road will represent another milestone in MOM's commitment to service excellence. The four-storey, 25,739 sq m facility will be designed to improve the estimated 30,000 daily customer traffic flow and service experience."

Talking

Oh dear our community in boon keng will have a lot of foreign workers siah. MOM got a lot of frequent Bangladesh n India workers in the current loc.

According to OneMap (www.onemap.sg), it has identified where the new downtown line's Kallang Bahru MRT station will be located.

It has also indicated the location of the new Ministry of Manpower (MOM) combined services centre, which is currently under construction.

Press release for MOM Bendemeer Service Centre
    http://www.mom.gov.sg/newsroom/Pages...spx?listid=317

"The new $73 million MOM Bendemeer Office at 1500 Bendemeer Road will represent another milestone in MOM's commitment to service excellence. The four-storey, 25,739 sq m facility will be designed to improve the estimated 30,000 daily customer traffic flow and service experience."