Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 381318192021222324252627283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

It looks huge because the others are dwarf

why is it not popular? thinking of getting an unit in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by jondy77
    noise (due to 2 expressways) and too far in to even walk to any amenity + MRT

also, roads are one laners and when sunday comes, you get plenty of church-goers parked right outside your pavement....gotta wait a long time before you get your turn to hit the main road if you are driving

also, the healthy noise from St Wilfrid sports complex will keep you company regularly...

else-wise, the price seems rather OK!

Quote Originally Posted by XB
    spotted probably the 1st subsale of BH... abt 100% gross capital return assuming initial outlays of abt 20%

#18-08
    $868
    $579k
    11-Aug-08

#18-08
    $1,004
    $670k
    2-Oct-09
    Hi, can anyone please tell me how to find out subsale/resale transaction of certain project??

By the way, we almost buy beacon heights. Was at the verge of dealing when last minute agent pointed out that our hdb have not reach MOP. We were clueless about MOP thingy then. If not becos of MOP, we would have gotton a 3 bedder at $800+ in 2009.

Default Beacon Heights

I've been there on a few occasions - Daytime.
    It is not noisy at all. Try to go there for a feel.

To find out transaction lodged:
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...Controller.jpf

the mrt is not that far if you know the direct route to Boon Keng mrt.

I saw there are still 9 units unsold from ura website

Quote Originally Posted by jondy77
    My view? One word - Floorplan

1) Try walking to MRT or even just to buy food
    2) Try driving out on a sunday morning
    3) Try bringing your family there and see if they like it

Wow this thread comes alive again. I do not personally find that place as u guys put it. Anyway to each his own. Regarding floorplan, tell me which condo has the perfect floor plan for all units? Don't refer to those older types. Are those condo which are snapped up during the frenzy period having perfect floor plan which comes with no criticism?

I agreed nt in the best of location but that's reflected in the px. Find me a similarly px unit with a much better location with good floor plan.

Looking forward to TOP next yr.

Quote Originally Posted by XB
    Wow this thread comes alive again. I do not personally find that place as u guys put it. Anyway to each his own. Regarding floorplan, tell me which condo has the perfect floor plan for all units? Don't refer to those older types. Are those condo which are snapped up during the frenzy period having perfect floor plan which comes with no criticism?

I agreed nt in the best of location but that's reflected in the px. Find me a similarly px unit with a much better location with good floor plan.

Looking forward to TOP next yr.
    You already said to each his own so why ask.

Take the comments with a pinch of salt and hope you'll enjoy ur new home.

Quote Originally Posted by vamtoppy
    I've been there on a few occasions - Daytime.
    It is not noisy at all. Try to go there for a feel.

To find out transaction lodged:
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...Controller.jpf
    Just wonder how to find outthe exact unit transaction price. The link only tell me when the unit sold and how much. How to match?

Mind to teach me? Thanks

Agreed with XB. Every condo has its pro and con.

There is woodsville interchange coming up which will improve the traffic.

Wonder what is rental rate in that area.

Default Updates as of 06 Dec 2010!

21 Floors and up!
    7 more levels to go!

Hey vamtoppy, u are vested in BH also?

Quote Originally Posted by vamtoppy
    21 Floors and up!
    7 more levels to go!

North-west facing stacks can be an issue with traffic noise from CTE as it is only 60m away. Not sure if it is consider walking distance from mrt as it is about 1 km away. Rental will have to compete with those at walking distance from boon keng mrt stn.

Default anyone know if the temple beside BH has prayers session

BH as I understand is next to a burmese temple. Does anyone know if there is chanting there? How often is do they organise religious event ? Am thinking of buying BH but is concern about the temple!

Hope you r nt buying just cos it's cheap...there's a reason why its price is like that

Cheap in cheap area is good, cheap in more expansive area are good also. But expansive in cheap area is better and very expansive in expansive area is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by lyn
    BH as I understand is next to a burmese temple. Does anyone know if there is chanting there? How often is do they organise religious event ? Am thinking of buying BH but is concern about the temple!
    My friends used to stay in Callista - also near to the temple. The chanting can go on in the evening till night.. and its quite unbearable for them as they do conference calls at night with their US clients.

Might as well consider the beacon near cantoment mrt instead.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Cheap in cheap area is good, cheap in more expansive area are good also. But expansive in cheap area is better and very expansive in expansive area is the best.
    King Kong, one other person whom i know in this forum who substitutes the word 'expensive' with 'expansive' is Condorich...

Believe it or not, the agent actually told me no chanting... am so glad that I check this forum before committing.... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lyn
    Believe it or not, the agent actually told me no chanting... am so glad that I check this forum before committing.... thanks
    The volume is subjective, from City Regency it wasnt obvious at all, except when they strike the bell....dongggggggg. Callista, well, is right next to it. That is a lot of difference.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    King Kong, one other person whom i know in this forum who substitutes the word 'expensive' with 'expansive' is Condorich...
    Oh, who is tat? Excude me ok?

Default The worst experience

As a genuine buyer looking for a unit in this condo, I find it perplexing to partake in agents' feud over co-broking fees and insincere offers made by sellers who back out last minute. Perhaps the Council of Estates Agencies should look into such ethical nonsense once they settle their administrative woes.

if you want a unit in this condo, you better start acting now before price moves north upon TOP. I saw that prices have not moved very much and am surprised that units are still hovering at below 1k psf, which is a steal in this market.

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    As a genuine buyer looking for a unit in this condo, I find it perplexing to partake in agents' feud over co-broking fees and insincere offers made by sellers who back out last minute. Perhaps the Council of Estates Agencies should look into such ethical nonsense once they settle their administrative woes.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    if you want a unit in this condo, you better start acting now before price moves north upon TOP. I saw that prices have not moved very much and am surprised that units are still hovering at below 1k psf, which is a steal in this market.
    what is the stopper? bad Feng Shui?

No strong demand Lor..... Holding for bigger profits? Rental yield ok?

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    what is the stopper? bad Feng Shui?
    u go and see the location den u will noe y.....trapped deep inside and beside PIE ....impossible to walk to MRT(agts say 10-15mins though...haha) walk to main road to call a cab also xiong

developer slashed down pricing last yr too...and i wasnt keen at all....layout also no good......the only gd thing is: full condo facilities among other boutique apts nearby....but premium oredi factored into the pricing

one st mic much better located....haiz...last time launched only 6xxpsf...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    u go and see the location den u will noe y.....trapped deep inside and beside PIE ....impossible to walk to MRT(agts say 10-15mins though...haha) walk to main road to call a cab also xiong

developer slashed down pricing last yr too...and i wasnt keen at all....layout also no good......the only gd thing is: full condo facilities among other boutique apts nearby....but premium oredi factored into the pricing

one st mic much better located....haiz...last time launched only 6xxpsf...
    Yah loh, OSM is one of the best there. Nevermind got a big 99yr plot nearer to boon keng MRT coming soon.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p....ampoa+East.pdf