Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 381314151617181920212223283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

btw save mera spring to urself, a cock condo with no class

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    BH is near expressways so it speaks bout accessibility to many places. Govt spending 130mil on woodsville interchange outside st michael so roads will improve tremendously there. Measuring physical distance, st michael is just 3km away frm town n minutes walk to boon keng mrt whch makes it even mre accessible wthout car. I think u r just jealous coz ur place is further frm town in the suburbs lol
    bastard fart... ur place rots... near one plc for u next time to bury urself and ur whole family... mount vernon... so near former cemetary grounds... oni u are so stupid to buy such a rotten location. and dun think u can go ard saying pple place. u got money go buy at river valley and orchard. boon keng mrt? u no car ah? at least pple if buy suburbs can still buy posh cars... u mus walk to take mrt? ****ing loser...

btw save mera spring to urself, a cock condo with no class
    at least its more expensive than urs... if not enough money then mus buy near mrt... pple have more than one car at home and drive all the time... u kena stuck taking train to serangoon with ur fave race of pple...

BH is near expressways so it speaks bout accessibility to many places. Govt spending 130mil on woodsville interchange outside st michael so roads will improve tremendously there. Measuring physical distance, st michael is just 3km away frm town n minutes walk to boon keng mrt whch makes it even mre accessible wthout car. I think u r just jealous coz ur place is further frm town in the suburbs lol
    dun count on the govt. to build something there... just an interchange? its such a junk place... the noise pollution might damage pple ears... and cant think of any thing decent there unless pple like to shop at little india... perhaps u belong to that grp... LOSER

casper the little ****, i think 1 place suits u n ur whole family, HELL. GO JOIN ALL UR ****ING ANCESTORS N UR WHOLE FAMILY THERE N I MAY CONSIDER BURNING SOME HELL MONEY FOR U. EARTH IS NOT A PLACE FOR YOU...

casper the little FUUCK, i think 1 place suits u n ur whole family, HELL. GO JOIN ALL UR FUUCKING ANCESTORS N UR WHOLE FAMILY THERE N I MAY CONSIDER BURNING SOME HELL MONEY FOR U. EARTH IS NOT A PLACE FOR YOU...

Quote Originally Posted by caspercasper
    bastard fart... ur place rots... near one plc for u next time to bury urself and ur whole family... mount vernon... so near former cemetary grounds... oni u are so stupid to buy such a rotten location. and dun think u can go ard saying pple place. u got money go buy at river valley and orchard. boon keng mrt? u no car ah? at least pple if buy suburbs can still buy posh cars... u mus walk to take mrt? ****ing loser...

AMENITIES NEAR MERA SPRING

FOOD CENTRES near MERA SPRINGS
    LRT / MRT near MERA SPRINGSKOPITIAM (PLAZA SINGAPURA)
    68 Orchard Road Singapore 238839
    Distance: 3.29 km

JOLLIBEAN (PLAZA SINGAPURA)

NOVENA MRT STATION NS20
    250 Thomson Road Singapore 307642
    Distance: 2.36 km

FARRER PARK MRT STATION NE8
    250 Race Course Road Singapore 218703
    Distance: 2.54 km

LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION NE7
    60 Bukit Timah Road Singapore 229900
    Distance: 2.62 km

SCHOOLS near MERA SPRINGS
    SHOPPING CENTRES near MERA SPRINGSSAINT JOSEPH'S INSTITUTION JUNIOR SCHOOL
    3 Es*** Road Singapore 309331
    Distance: 1.99 km

EAST ASIA SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY
    1 Dorset Road Singapore 219486
    Distance: 2 km

FARRER PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
    2 Farrer Park Road Singapore 217567
    Distance: 2.25 km

COLD STORAGE (UNITED SQUARE)
    101 Thomson Road Singapore 307591
    Distance: 2.07 km

PEK KIO MARKET AND FOOD CENTRE
    41A Cambridge Road Singapore 211041
    Distance: 2.12 km

GOLDHILL SHOPPING CENTRE
    157 Thomson Road Singapore 307610
    Distance: 2.14 km

Wah, Mera Spring so far from MRT and other amenities. Can't go anywhere without a car, a really lousy place. I for one would never consider Mera Spring........

AMENITIES NEAR MERA SPRING

FOOD CENTRES near MERA SPRINGS

LRT / MRT near MERA SPRINGSKOPITIAM (PLAZA SINGAPURA)

JOLLIBEAN (PLAZA SINGAPURA)

NOVENA MRT STATION NS20
    250 Thomson Road Singapore 307642
    Distance: 2.36 km

FARRER PARK MRT STATION NE8
    250 Race Course Road Singapore 218703
    Distance: 2.54 km

LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION NE7
    60 Bukit Timah Road Singapore 229900
    Distance: 2.62 km

SCHOOLS near MERA SPRINGS

SHOPPING CENTRES near MERA SPRINGSSAINT JOSEPH'S INSTITUTION JUNIOR SCHOOL
    3 Es*** Road Singapore 309331
    Distance: 1.99 km

EAST ASIA SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY
    1 Dorset Road Singapore 219486
    Distance: 2 km

FARRER PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
    2 Farrer Park Road Singapore 217567
    Distance: 2.25 km

COLD STORAGE (UNITED SQUARE)
    101 Thomson Road Singapore 307591
    Distance: 2.07 km

PEK KIO MARKET AND FOOD CENTRE
    41A Cambridge Road Singapore 211041
    Distance: 2.12 km

GOLDHILL SHOPPING CENTRE
    157 Thomson Road Singapore 307610
    Distance: 2.14 km

that is why BH is better than Mera Spring

where is the showroom ?

was told that showrm is sharing with butterworth project coz BH now under constructn already
    Quote Originally Posted by BenziT77
    where is the showroom ?

was told that showrm is sharing with butterworth project coz BH now under constructn already
    where is the showroom ?

franzmark/regulators, I have a feeling that you were the same psychotic guy who went around the whole forum promoting Beacon Heights last year.... a big fxck you to you, man

go to hell high school dropout...i don't even think you know who you are talking about. btw franzmark went to same uni as me doesnt mean he is the same guy as me. i think you will count everyone with a dick your father or brother and every old lady with a hole your mother....

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    franzmark/regulators, I have a feeling that you were the same psychotic guy who went around the whole forum promoting Beacon Heights last year.... a big fxck you to you, man

Talking

why get so worked up when pple are pissing beacon heights? I don't see you as agitated 'commenting' on other properties? ha......
    serves u right

go to hell high school dropout...i don't even think you know who you are talking about. btw franzmark went to same uni as me doesnt mean he is the same guy as me. i think you will count everyone with a dick your father or brother and every old lady with a hole your mother....

that little kid launchd a personal attack, nothng to do wth any condo.
    Quote Originally Posted by KT_Lim
    why get so worked up when pple are pissing beacon heights? I don't see you as agitated 'commenting' on other properties? ha......
    serves u right

average 800 psf now .. can buy ?

average 800 psf now .. can buy ?
    Was offered psf of 770+ in December last year. Nearly bought. But in the end did not pen down. If you think you like the place then perhaps you go research a bit more before you commit bah... The layout is decent and the facilities are suffice for a project of this size. Good Luck and Good Hunting!

r u referrng to 770 for 3 beddr?
    Quote Originally Posted by Antz621
    Was offered psf of 770+ in December last year. Nearly bought. But in the end did not pen down. If you think you like the place then perhaps you go research a bit more before you commit bah... The layout is decent and the facilities are suffice for a project of this size. Good Luck and Good Hunting!

r u referrng to 770 for 3 beddr?
    3 bedder $734 psf onwards for 02-02.

2+1 asking psf $756. 03-04

Information is as of Dec last year. Only 1 more unit a 3 bedder was transacted in Feb this year.

Information is as of March this year (sorry I just checked the email date in which i was sent these pricing info). Only 1 more unit a 3 bedder was transacted in Feb this year.

this development only 8 stacks, stacks 1 and 2 facing east sun, 5 and 6 facing west sun only 3 and 4 south facing and 7 and 8 north facing. The 3 beddrs going for 7xxpsf are all facing west sun. Not ideal IMO. Avoid stacks 5 and 6 if u can.

Information is as of March this year (sorry I just checked the email date in which i was sent these pricing info). Only 1 more unit a 3 bedder was transacted in Feb this year.

this development only 8 stacks, stacks 1 and 2 facing east sun, 5 and 6 facing west sun only 3 and 4 south facing and 7 and 8 north facing. The 3 beddrs going for 7xxpsf are all facing west sun. Not ideal IMO. Avoid stacks 5 and 6 if u can.
    Yup. My interest was in Stack 1 the unique 2+1 that is almost as good as a 3 bedder. But left 5 units only. And the pricing the developer is not willing to discount (as of Feb / March that is...). The 3 Bedders all has unfavorable conditions tagged to it. Like u said, Stack 5 and 6 is west sun and facing the sports field and partially the neighbouring St. Mike Condo. Stack 2 is facing the Sri Lankan temple with Stack 1 and on top of that, the balcony and 2 of the bedrooms faces the CTE which is quite a disappointer...

I still remember I did my own research of the area quite thoroughly for this project. On 2 occasions, I walked from the backgate of Elysia (a small path behind and beside the tennis/badminton court field) to BK MRT cutting across all the HDB blocks trying to simulate and verify the agent's claim of "few minutes". It took me 9 mins and 45 secs of casual walk; something that will not be acceptable to my mum who will be staying with me... If BH does not have a side gate or back gate like Elysia, then from the main gate walk out to MRT will be even further then lagi will fail my mum's test . Then in order to test if my mum (a wet market chongster) can accept the amentities near BH, I took the underpass next to BH and tried walking to Whampoa Mkt. Almost 20 mins! Never tried walking to Bendeemer market though...

Drove to the site on a Sunday morning to experience the serenity of the environment. The Sri Lankan temple was having prayers and I must say, it will be quite audible and noticeable for at least 2 hours every Sunday morning... Yet to confirm if they will start burning incense during festive seasons... Good thing about it is it will not be torn down to become another high rise development to block the facing Stack 1 and 2. But the bad thing is you wake up you will see the buddha statue. My family is Christian so...

I went up to HDB block 20 behind Elysia to experience the afternoon sun and wind. Acceptable. Then I drove over to Jln Tenterum and go up to 27th floor of block 17 to simulate the viewing, wind condition and noise from the CTE as would be experienced from the 27th floor observation deck of BH. The first 2 pass with flying colors but the noise from CTE and PIE is definitely not within the acceptable limits. Maybe it will take quite a bit of getting used to...

So considering all the drawbacks, though I quite like the development, I have to give up the idea of pursuing for one... And the 3 bedders lack of a maid's toilet in the yard area though...

If Benzi is still interested, although the showroom had been torn down, you can still catch a glimpse of the photos in the magazine of HomeStyle I forgot which vol and number already but I have a copy you want can get from me. Guess I wouldn't be needing it...

Thanks for your honest feedback of the place.

Will be looking around for a while more as I still have a place to stay.

Will commit when i like a place for about 90-95%.

So far for Bh.. its more of 70-75%

Thanks again !!

Thanks again !!
    No Problem. You are welcomed

IMHO, if you really want to get that area, why settle for second best. There are plus and minus points for BH, but at the very least you will know that BH is not overtowered by other developments. The risk of getting OSM is that there may be future enblocs in that area and OSM and it is already so close to the main road (giving the feeling of its crampiness). BH happens to be in a rather exclusive part of St Michael Rd and not as messy as around the main road area which is why i would recommend it anytime.

Thanks again !!

Hi Antz621,

May I have your Homestyle magazine? My husband & I are interested in getting a unit in Stack 4 but we didnt have a chance to visit the showflat before it was taken down.

I must admit we too didnt quite like the surrounding which doesn't have much amenities & the "sleeping buddha" :P

We were told that developer will provide shuttle bus service to Boon Keng MRT which has a wet market right next to it. However this free service is probably only for the first year. Subsequently will have to depend on the demand whether the service will be continued, & also residence might need to pay as well.

Thanks.

p.s. In regards to the magazine, please let me know time & place to collect from you

Quote Originally Posted by jessicat
    Hi Antz621,

May I have your Homestyle magazine? My husband & I are interested in getting a unit in Stack 4 but we didnt have a chance to visit the showflat before it was taken down.

I must admit we too didnt quite like the surrounding which doesn't have much amenities & the "sleeping buddha" :P

We were told that developer will provide shuttle bus service to Boon Keng MRT which has a wet market right next to it. However this free service is probably only for the first year. Subsequently will have to depend on the demand whether the service will be continued, & also residence might need to pay as well.

Thanks.

p.s. In regards to the magazine, please let me know time & place to collect from you
    PM you later on method of collection. Either my home area, office area or my shop in Sim Lim.

BH itself is good in the sense because like regulator says, its unblock. You can just pop by Block 17 in Jln Tenterum and go up 27th/28th floor and feel the surrounding of BH. St.Mike Condo and Elysia are easily overcome with units higher than 12th floor. Even though OSM towers 20 over floors and blocking BH's view to the main road but the distance between these 2 is not much of a concern. Behind the Sir Lankan temple is another project (The Vetro?) coming up with about 15-17 floors i think and tat is also a distance away. So BH view is pretty unblocked on all 4 sides once you can clear next door neighbours Elysia and St Mike Condo. BH, being a 212 units, and comes with full condo facilities it is not a bad deal actually. Just that the location is a bit too deep inside and St George St Mike the whole area may not have enuff amentities to satisfy matured-estate HDB dwellers like us. When I cut through the HDB flats in St George area to BK MRT, some of the flats are pretty run down and looks very old. Kinda dampen your day when u go work or come back home . But having said that, yeah, decent finishings + decent size @ a decent price = a decent deal . At the end of the day for this project, it all boils down to your tolerance level for the CTE noise, the lack of amentities and the kind of budget you have on hand.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks we will visit the suggested blocks tonight to experience the view & CTE noise. I hope we will not be disappointed. FYI I have PM you back with my hp & preferences too. Cheers!

PM you later on method of collection. Either my home area, office area or my shop in Sim Lim.

BH itself is good in the sense because like regulator says, its unblock. You can just pop by Block 17 in Jln Tenterum and go up 27th/28th floor and feel the surrounding of BH. St.Mike Condo and Elysia are easily overcome with units higher than 12th floor. Even though OSM towers 20 over floors and blocking BH's view to the main road but the distance between these 2 is not much of a concern. Behind the Sir Lankan temple is another project (The Vetro?) coming up with about 15-17 floors i think and tat is also a distance away. So BH view is pretty unblocked on all 4 sides once you can clear next door neighbours Elysia and St Mike Condo. BH, being a 212 units, and comes with full condo facilities it is not a bad deal actually. Just that the location is a bit too deep inside and St George St Mike the whole area may not have enuff amentities to satisfy matured-estate HDB dwellers like us. When I cut through the HDB flats in St George area to BK MRT, some of the flats are pretty run down and looks very old. Kinda dampen your day when u go work or come back home . But having said that, yeah, decent finishings + decent size @ a decent price = a decent deal . At the end of the day for this project, it all boils down to your tolerance level for the CTE noise, the lack of amentities and the kind of budget you have on hand.

from what i know, only stacks 1, 7, 8 and 6 faces CTE. Some people feel that a birdseye view of the expressway can be beautiful at night especially with the dazzling array of street lights and moving lights from vehicles. This could be better compared to dull and boring facing of another condo but you must really go for high floor units.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicat
    Thanks we will visit the suggested blocks tonight to experience the view & CTE noise. I hope we will not be disappointed. FYI I have PM you back with my hp & preferences too. Cheers!