Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

Crap Guest

I hope you are not referring to me since I'm not an agent..I'm telling the poster (CNA) that the outlook for the private property mkt is down...As reported by the media...Agents should not be misleading people here into buying something they can't afford...

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    Useless agent! Can't even read a piece of news properly.

If you have nothing to do, go read more books and brush up your brain.

If you need a job, let me know. I can find you one.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Crap
    I hope you are not referring to me since I'm not an agent..I'm telling the poster (CNA) that the outlook for the private property mkt is down...As reported by the media...Agents should not be misleading people here into buying something they can't afford...
    Going down as reported by the media?
    Did you read what you post?

I saw the followings highlighted in red in your posting:
    - improved 17.5% in September
    - a positive (sign)
    - the demand for public housing is still strong

Crap Guest

Then you are obviously missing the main aim of the article..the title reads:

September figures show continued softness in private home sales

But analysts said the pickup fell short of expectations, given the low base in August caused by the Hungry Ghost Festival.

Positive sign?? Seen as itself, in Sept of cos its a positive sign..The impact of the stock mkt crash of Oct has yet to be seen...STI lost 40% of its value from a year back...Technical recession announced also in Oct...

demand for public housing? of cos its still strong, the article is about private housing!!! and its going downhill...u want comments? see the few lines also from the same article..

The stock of private residential properties has been building up in the past year and was compounded by a large oversupply in September.

As buyers become more cautious in light of the economic downturn, prices are expected to fall.

Going down as reported by the media?
    Did you read what you post?

I saw the followings highlighted in red in your posting:
    - improved 17.5% in September
    - a positive (sign)
    - the demand for public housing is still strong

UnregĄstered Guest

Then you are obviously missing the main aim of the article..the title reads:

September figures show continued softness in private home sales

But analysts said the pickup fell short of expectations, given the low base in August caused by the Hungry Ghost Festival.

Positive sign?? Seen as itself, in Sept of cos its a positive sign..The impact of the stock mkt crash of Oct has yet to be seen...STI lost 40% of its value from a year back...Technical recession announced also in Oct...

demand for public housing? of cos its still strong, the article is about private housing!!! and its going downhill...u want comments? see the few lines also from the same article..

The stock of private residential properties has been building up in the past year and was compounded by a large oversupply in September.

As buyers become more cautious in light of the economic downturn, prices are expected to fall.

Did you say the property market is crashing or did you say it may crash?

Crap Guest

Not so...objective criticism of the article would see it being interpreted as stating the property mkt is on the down turn..especially when they use the title:September figures show continued softness in private home sales

My personal view is that the property mkt is on the downturn...whether it will crash or not? who knows? My own experience in 2003, 1997 etc has shown that its possible for mkt value of properties to really bottom out...so all agents who insist that property prices can only go up..think again...you have been proven wrong before...

The article highlights both positive and negative views on the market. One view says it may go down while the other says it may not.

Did you say the property market is crashing or did you say it may crash?

UnregĄstered Guest

Not so...objective criticism of the article would see it being interpreted as stating the property mkt is on the down turn..especially when they use the title:September figures show continued softness in private home sales

My personal view is that the property mkt is on the downturn...whether it will crash or not? who knows? My own experience in 2003, 1997 etc has shown that its possible for mkt value of properties to really bottom out...so all agents who insist that property prices can only go up..think again...you have been proven wrong before...
    I don't see anybody or agent saying prices can only go up.

I do see you saying prices can only go down.

Anyway, I am just passing by this thread. You can continue to be biased in your opinion or against the agents. It's time for me to stop being a busybody (kaypo).

Crap Guest

Maybe you should read the comments of 2 other posters before commenting about my "biasedness"...

In both, the posters insisted that propoerty prices can only rise, and won't fall...if you subscribe to their argument, isn't that biase too?

the simple is logic is buy when market is down and make when market goes up, don't you even understand this? beacon heights is in the central and developer selling good high floor units at below 1k psf so it is a good buy. only someone of your interllect will think that pty prices will nosedive to the pits. please wake up, this is land scarce singapore.....

Originally Posted by Home sweet home
    beacon heights is a good starting home and also good for investment. you can consider it. when top, you will make money from the sale if you intend to sell...

I don't see anybody or agent saying prices can only go up.

I do see you saying prices can only go down.

Anyway, I am just passing by this thread. You can continue to be biased in your opinion or against the agents. It's time for me to stop being a busybody (kaypo).

ignore that Crap Guest

ignore that Crap.....

the simple logic is buy when market is down and make when market is up. beacon heights is in the central and developer selling good high floor units at below 1k psf so it is a good buy. only someone of his interlectual level will think that pty prices will nosedive to the pits. please wake up, this is land scarce singapore.....

Crap Guest

Ha! You are back again...try spelling "intellectual" level correctly please (irony and sarcarsm intended).

BTW, you could use better arguments..I showed proof...you have to produce yours...

Quote Originally Posted by ignore that Crap
    ignore that Crap.....

the simple logic is buy when market is down and make when market is up. beacon heights is in the central and developer selling good high floor units at below 1k psf so it is a good buy. only someone of his interlectual level will think that pty prices will nosedive to the pits. please wake up, this is land scarce singapore.....

use ur common sense Guest

just use ur common sense lah.....i cant be bothered to even argue with you....

Ha! You are back again...try spelling "intellectual" level correctly please (irony and sarcarsm intended).

BTW, you could use better arguments..I showed proof...you have to produce yours...

Crap Guest

Oh I don't know about that. If you can't be bothered, why are you up at this time of the night? Tracking your losses on stocks?

BTW Dow Jones index is down 733pts. Expect a flurry of selling in Singapore in the morning...guess those with money still in the market will be forced to liquidate...meaning, sell off property cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by use ur common sense
    just use ur common sense lah.....i cant be bothered to even argue with you....

RegĄstered Guest

... and your proofs are:
    1. Improved 17.5% in September.
    2. A positive (sign).
    3. The demand for public housing is still strong (which will support the private market).

We agree with you too!

URA Guest

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Beacon Heights . RCR ....... 12 ............................. 972 ................ 914 ............... 825

crap u are Guest

you are subconsciously talking about yourself coz i dont buy stocks, only pty for investment. People stay up late for many reasons including ***. Bet u havent laid in ages, worrying too much about your investments. I am living a happy life and to the fullest and have no worries about my long term investments so u cant shake me in any way
    Oh I don't know about that. If you can't be bothered, why are you up at this time of the night? Tracking your losses on stocks?

BTW Dow Jones index is down 733pts. Expect a flurry of selling in Singapore in the morning...guess those with money still in the market will be forced to liquidate...meaning, sell off property cheap!

Crap Guest

Haha..STI crashed! Many property agents here crying already...property mkt will follow...somehow always lag after equities...start looking for a new job!

Quote Originally Posted by crap u are
    you are subconsciously talking about yourself coz i dont buy stocks, only pty for investment. People stay up late for many reasons including ***. Bet u havent laid in ages, worrying too much about your investments. I am living a happy life and to the fullest and have no worries about my long term investments so u cant shake me in any way

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Beacon Heights . RCR ....... 12 ............................. 972 ................ 914 ............... 825
    Hey! Quite good leh!

Crap u are Guest

i hire workers to work for me i dont get fired. LOL
    Haha..STI crashed! Many property agents here crying already...property mkt will follow...somehow always lag after equities...start looking for a new job!

Crap Guest

Hoho! Good for you then...means you are going to fire other people...Must be really a good feeling for you then...

Quote Originally Posted by Crap u are
    i hire workers to work for me i dont get fired. LOL

Crap u are Guest

my biz is sound no need to fire any1. I m nt a mean guy
    Hoho! Good for you then...means you are going to fire other people...Must be really a good feeling for you then...

BHBEST Guest

BH is best condo to buy in these times.

majestic Guest

BH stands majestic in St Michael. Like driving all the way frm main rd to a tall castle, in a peaceful residential enclave. The beauty is BH is also near 2 MRTs n town. A must buy!
    Quote Originally Posted by BHBEST
    BH is best condo to buy in these times.

condo hunter Guest

anyone knows what is the current takeup rate for beacon heights?

Very Very good Guest

Thumbs up

BH takeup rate is excellent. More than 150 units out of 212 units sold out. Better send in your cheques before all snapped up!!!!! Everything you want in a condo, BH has it so why bother waiting.....When economy picks up, psf will shoot thru the sky for BH.....hurry hurry don't wait anymore......

Sad Loser Guest

U are such a sad loser. I know who you are...

vely vely goood winner Guest

Thumbs up

buy beacon heights if u want to be a winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sad Loser

vely vely goood winner Guest

Thumbs up

buy beacon heights if u want to be a winner and not a sad loser
    Quote Originally Posted by Sad Loser

Beautiful condo Guest

Beacon Heights is simply beautiful.

agreed Guest

agreed, it is in a very pristine part of st michael away from serangoon rd. the kallang river also runs beside mar thoma

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful condo
    Beacon Heights is simply beautiful.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by agreed
    agreed, it is in a very pristine part of st michael away from serangoon rd. the kallang river also runs beside mar thoma
    ... and we, like the rest, will not buy it.

to sour grape Guest

almost sold out, so your comment is immaterial

... and we, like the rest, will not buy it.