Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Below are unrefutable facts about Residences@Evelyn. If R@E owners need to be creative in order to fit a king-size bed into the Master bedroom, then you can imagine how small the Master bedroom is and to think that the unit is about 1100 sqft (not those mickey mouse 800+ sqft 2BR units - but anyway there is not much difference from those since the Master bedroom is as small as those mickey mouse 2BR units while still paying 1100 sqft price vs 800 sqft price). Property buyers better keep their eyes wide wide and see clearly that the usable space is proportional to the unit size that they are paying for. No point paying for airs and un-usable spaces (unless you are so rich - but if you are so rich hor, better buy those condos with concierge service more high class and also close to Orchard MRT & high-class shopping malls like Ion). Another problem with R@E is that half of the units with better view are fully blasted with West sun (wasted) while those not having West sun are mostly blocked left, right, centre (no view) (or going to be blocked with Trilight & L'Viv coming up). If no view or full blasted West sun, better discount the price because don't think anybody will like these. E.g. Lincoln Residences selling so much cheaper than surrounding condos is because it is blocked left, right, centre (no view).
    wow u know the project very well.
    so if R@E same price with lincoln u buy Lincoln?
    funny if so. u sound like agent.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Why Lincoln? There are better choices out there around that area.

Quote Originally Posted by richie$$$
    wow u know the project very well.
    so if R@E same price with lincoln u buy Lincoln?
    funny if so. u sound like agent.

Why Lincoln? There are better choices out there around that area.
    like?
    newton1 trilight newtoneuroasia amaryville, hamilton also cannot buy.
    all same area

Park Infinia, Viva, Strata, Thomson Euro-Asia, Novena Suites. (All nearby Novena MRT station and the 3 "prestigeous" and "important" shopping malls that even "prestigeous" "Newton" condos have to highlight them in their location map).

like?
    newton1 trilight newtoneuroasia amaryville, hamilton also cannot buy.
    all same area

Park Infinia, Viva, Strata, Thomson Euro-Asia, Novena Suites. (All nearby Novena MRT station and the 3 "prestigeous" and "important" shopping malls that even "prestigeous" "Newton" condos have to highlight them in their location map).
    if same price wth newton condos, better 2 buy condos in Novena.
    huh? funny.
    u look fm 1 angle only. thks 4 d advice.
    but no logic.

Fine for me. To each his own. My logic from the fact of conveniency and also glimmed from the developers highlighting Novena MRT station and its surrounding 3 shopping malls in their location map and drawing them to appear so close to the condos they are selling despite saying that their "prestigeous" condo is near Newton MRT station.

if same price wth newton condos, better 2 buy condos in Novena.
    huh? funny.
    u look fm 1 angle only. thks 4 d advice.
    but no logic.

Fine for me. To each his own. My logic from the fact of conveniency and also glimmed from the developers highlighting Novena MRT station and its surrounding 3 shopping malls in their location map and drawing them to appear so close to the condos they are selling despite saying that their "prestigeous" condo is near Newton MRT station.
    i dun sleep in shopping mall. shopping at ntuc giant or carrefour.
    no cinema le. no car le..so bus n mrt imprtant
    same price newton novena - u tell buy novena becos convenient shopping mall. auntie also laugh. so near hospital. 1 agent do bkt timah area tell me fengshui nt gd novena.

Near hospital no good fengshui? Then by same analogy, Newton & Bukit Timah also very bad, near so many Churches & temples - all ghosts pass by got scared and run into the nearby condo units to hide? Even worse than being near hospital.
    Come on, who to bluff here? Tell me about fengshui? Being near and facing directly is a different story altogether.

i dun sleep in shopping mall. shopping at ntuc giant or carrefour.
    no cinema le. no car le..so bus n mrt imprtant
    same price newton novena - u tell buy novena becos convenient shopping mall. auntie also laugh. so near hospital. 1 agent do bkt timah area tell me fengshui nt gd novena.

Near hospital no good fengshui? Then Newton & Bukit Timah also very bad, near so many Churches & temples - all ghosts pass by got scared and run into the nearby condo units to hide? Even worse than being near hospital.
    u r very young 2 make such comments.
    lol. how many units u hv in hand? pm me.
    i c 1st novena condos. let other half c also

ghosts nt scared. more scared of sick ppl.
    anyway i c novena condos 1st
    btw everywhere also got churches

Based on your analogy, Cairnhill also lots of sick people - Places like Richmond Park should sell at <$1k psf because of being close to Mt Elizabeth Hospital and surrounded by many sick people, as such those buying at >$2k psf currently and before must all be goodu and idiot?

ghosts nt scared. more scared of sick ppl.
    anyway i c novena condos 1st
    btw everywhere also got churches

Quote Originally Posted by gemstone
    hi dmonddd, seems to me that you have total information on R@E,
    do you mind to share which is the best stack? and what are the bad points of R@E?
    Stack 1 seems like the only stack without noon sun and possibly some views since it overlooks the low rise in Buckley road.

However 3BR master BR seems a little small

Don't know why there is a column in the master BR in some units.

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    Stack 1 seems like the only stack without noon sun and possibly some views since it overlooks the low rise in Buckley road.

thks

funny u view but no ask why column there...
    units in low or high flr with column?

agent told me master bathroom very nice n big..toilet impt
    original bathroom like hotel. no nd reno unlike other projects.

tmw view 1 unit

forum of higer end projects is an excellent place for agents with units in lower end projects to push their sales

that's the challenge to be able to filter such noises.

Based on your analogy, Cairnhill also lots of sick people - Places like Richmond Park should sell at <$1k psf because of being close to Mt Elizabeth Hospital and surrounded by many sick people, as such those buying at >$2k psf currently and before must all be goodu and idiot?
    Comparing apple n orange?

check prices of condos ard hospital and those away from hospital with same characteristics within ORCHARD. there should be price difference

tmw view 1 unit
    Yes big bathroom is nice but you don't want to have bathroom as big as the master bedroom

Yes big bathroom is nice but you don't want to have bathroom as big as the master bedroom
    is it as big as master Bedroom?
    agent told me bathroom only bigger than master bathrooms in other projects. i'm big size so move ard difficult

ang moh if look at small bathroom in master bedroom how to rent. no rental potential

which stack u see? agent tell me got private lift?
    if i ask u whether u buy R@E if same price with novena condos? ur answer = no, rite?

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    forum of higer end projects is an excellent place for agents with units in lower end projects to push their sales

dmonddd, now i understd wht u said earlier.

What is considered apple and what is orange?
    Richmond Park is only about 100m from Mt Elizabeth Hospital. Last transacted price for a 2nd level unit is $2473 psf and this condo is already 13 years old.
    Suites@Central even closer to Somerset MRT station, last transacted price of a 33th level unit is $2101 psf and this condo is less than 1 year old.
    Wah, older and lower floor unit and nearer hospital and even though further away from Somerset MRT station beats the new one very high floor unit and nearer Somerset MRT station and further away from hospital (but still close enough) hands down!
    Oh by the way, Somerset MRT is definitely more 'prestigious' than 'Newton' MRT.

Comparing apple n orange?

check prices of condos ard hospital and those away from hospital with same characteristics within ORCHARD. there should be price difference

if i ask u whether u buy R@E if same price with novena condos? ur answer = no, rite?
    It's up to your needs. There is no right or wrong answer.

For investment I would buy new. For own stay R@E may be one possibility, not the only one to consider.

But it seems like your mind is made up. Not sure why you are here

Is this a forum for high-end project? I am very sure Residences@Evelyn is not considered a high-end project - the most a mid-tier condo project. High-end projects are now selling at >$2000+ psf and usually located around Ochard MRT station and Somerset MRT station.

What is considered apple and what is orange?
    Richmond Park is only about 100m from Mt Elizabeth Hospital. Last transacted price for a 2nd level unit is $2473 psf and this condo is already 13 years old.
    Suites@Central even closer to Somerset MRT station, last transacted price of a 33th level unit is $2101 psf and this condo is less than 1 year old.
    Wah, older and lower floor unit and nearer hospital and even though further away from Somerset MRT station beats the new one very high floor unit and nearer Somerset MRT station and further away from hospital (but still close enough) hands down!
    Oh by the way, Somerset MRT is definitely more 'prestigious' than 'Newton' MRT.

somerset condo compared with orchard condo? orange apple?
    looks like my English is not queen's english.
    you cant even understand. make mor sense to compare similar condos within Orchard with same age - one near to hospital and one further away from hospital

you must had bad life experience in Newton. badly burnt $$$
    sorry for bringing back your painful memories.

Is this a forum for high-end project? I am very sure Residences@Evelyn is not considered a high-end project - the most a mid-tier condo project. High-end projects are now selling at >$2000+ psf and usually located around Ochard MRT station and Somerset MRT station.
    Just a quote. Everyone has his/her agenda. Your is definitely not here but in novena.

Somerset is a station away from orchard. but because it's right next door to orchard, it should commands a higher price. rationale comment and not refuting. but next thing I hear from you is PI will be better priced than somerset condos in future. lmao

Up to you to twist and turn as long as you don't put your words into my mouth. I rest my case.
    Too much stake in R@E is it? If so, a mistake is a mistake. Move on.
    PI definitely can be better than R@E but not Suites@Central or Richmond Park lah.

Just a quote. Everyone has his/her agenda. Your is definitely not here but in novena.

Somerset is a station away from orchard. but because it's right next door to orchard, it should commands a higher price. rationale comment and not refuting. but next thing I hear from you is PI will be better priced than somerset condos in future. lmao
    Last edited by teddybear; 26-09-09 at 20:15.

But it seems like your mind is made up. Not sure why you are here
    i m viewing 1. Gathering info fm others
    but u look lke dun like tis project. i confuse why r u here.
    same wth teddy. who also dont like dis project. dmonddd n teddy comments very interesting. can c who knows stuff n who blabbers

u comment earlier abt schools, tht smart parents rent nearby condos to get in. is it allowed by MOE/schools, meh?

wht if some1 challenge those cant get but stay nearby? if i stay nearby n son cant get in, i complain n check ballot to c who rent 1. why near school is kid can spend less time travel. ppl forget

Up to you to twist and turn as long as you don't put your words into my mouth. I rest my case.
    Too much stake in R@E is it? If so, a mistake is a mistake. Move on.
    I wish i have a lotof stake in R@E or newton condos. Sadly not. You can see prices of scotts highpark. One cant imagine its price given the location and the surroundings.

What I'm quoting and have been quoting is not to mislead others. Things are discussed in forums based on facts. Question will be asked on why prices of one project is lower than the other despite being in same location or other location. Certain ppl have agenda of depriving others of owning a condo - e.g. say good about one project and herd mentaility kicks in and prices go up.

It doesnt make cow sense if Balestier condo price in general is higher than Novena. My guess is you will agree based on our discussions. Chrs and be sensible

Trying to warn people don't get conned to pay 'prestigious' price for condo like R@E only but probably some people already committed and can't get out, too painful to accept?

You are telling me that Richmond Park and Suites@Central 1 in Somerset and the other in Orchard is it? Strange strange. Let's compare:
    Richmond Park - about 100m from Mt Elizabeth Hospital, about 600m from Somerset MRT station, 13 years old.
    Suites@Central - about 200m from Somerset MRT station, about 700m from Mt Elizabeth Hospital, less than 1 year old.
    Why the 2 not comparable in terms of location?

somerset condo compared with orchard condo? orange apple?
    looks like my English is not queen's english.
    you cant even understand. make mor sense to compare similar condos within Orchard with same age - one near to hospital and one further away from hospital

you must had bad life experience in Newton. badly burnt $$$
    sorry for bringing back your painful memories.

i m viewing 1. Gathering info fm others
    but u look lke dun like tis project. i confuse why r u here.
    same wth teddy. who also dont like dis project. dmonddd n teddy comments very interesting. can c who knows stuff n who blabbers

u comment earlier abt schools, tht smart parents rent nearby condos to get in. is it allowed by MOE/schools, meh?

wht if some1 challenge those cant get but stay nearby? if i stay nearby n son cant get in, i complain n check ballot to c who rent 1. why near school is kid can spend less time travel. ppl forget
    I'm here cos I'm interested to invest in developments in this area, not specific projects. Some people are here to defend the project they have already bought. You need to figure out who is who

Why don't you say upfront you want to buy a place to get your son in ACS. But of course you can rent. You need to move in before the registration starts that is, your IC has the stated address. No one will challenge you. Also you think ACS very good school meh?

I have not viewed this stack before, but i do have similar view that this could be one of the good stack with little afternoon sun. How about the amount of morning sun?

Wondering whether units in this stack 1 are too close with neighbouring Setia, and the upcoming Trilight?, need privacy. I saw some pictures in the internet, from bedroom can see Setia, but not sure is it from stack 1,2 or 7..

maybe Richie may like to share his views after viewing.

thks

funny u view but no ask why column there...
    units in low or high flr with column?

tmw view 1 unit
    the master bathroom is modern 'open concept', the glass replace the conventional wall. I just wish to share a little bad experience here about this glass bathroom... beware of water seepage, damaging to the parquet