Thread: Detached home along Oakwood Grove on the market for $4.4 mil

Default Detached home along Oakwood Grove on the market for $4.4 mil

Detached home along Oakwood Grove on the market for $4.4 mil

EdgeProp Singapore

October 27, 2021

SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - A three-storey detached home along Oakwood Grove, off Woodlands Ave 1 will be put up for owner auction on Nov 16 at a guide price of $4.4 million ($591 psf), says Joy Tan, senior director, head of auction and sales at Edmund Tie, which is handling the auction.

The property is located on a land of 7,433 sq ft, with a built-up area of about 6,062 sq ft. The house was completed circa 1999–2000, says Tan and the “only major renovation was done when the owner bought the unit”. Since then, “minor repairs have been done throughout the years, in between tenancies”, she says.

Overall, it is generally in a “well-kept condition”, notes Tan.

The home comprises six bedrooms and an additional guest room, all with en-suite bathrooms. There is also a utility room, as well as storerooms on all levels.

Read more at: https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...-market-44-mil

Default Re: Detached home along Oakwood Grove on the market for $4.4 mil

My dream residence could be very one of a kind from the usual house. i would love to introduce it to you if you are interested in it. 
    the shape of my dream residence like a strawberry; the roof if inexperienced, and walls are crimson. 
    let’s enter my dream house and look around: it consists of a dwelling-room, a observe-room, a bed room, and a bathroom. the wall of the bedroom is covered with mink, so that i'm able to sleep with a candy dream and sense extra at ease. there are lots of factors in my house ----which includes computers,televisions, telephones, tables, beds, and so on. of path, the cost of my dream residence may be very huge, too. 
    how can make my dream come real? we can understand it most effective by our hard operatingn。
    professional seo services