Elon Musk sells all his possessions, including the 32 million mansion

Back to being the richest man in the world, Tesla's CEO sells all his physical assets, however, as he promised

October 18, 2021

The Forbes real-time ranking testifies that Elon Musk takes the lead again and is therefore still the richest man in the world today. Tesla's chief executive has assets in excess of $ 200 billion and is the third person in history to cross this threshold.

As we all know, before him there were Jeff Bezos , twice, and Bernard Arnault . The first is the manager who founded Amazon, current president of the largest e-commerce company in the world, the second is the owner of the French luxury brand LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE.

Elon Musk's assets according to Forbes are $ 203.4 billion, Jeff Bezos is in second position with $ 197.7 billion. But what is most surprising today is that Tesla CEO 's is selling all his possessions . He promised (in a Twitter post): "I want to get rid of my physical assets." Said-done: he also released the latest of his maxi villas, a luxury, seven-bedroom mansion located in Hillsborough, California; the manager even lowered the selling price (by 15%).

A huge villa that exceeds 1,400 square meters in area , located on a 47-acre lot and with as many as 10 bathrooms. House built more than 100 years ago by a French noble, recently restored. Inside there is also a swimming pool and a music room, while outside there is access to the huge garage with three parking spaces and a parking for eight cars. Elon Musk, who gives us a new 'madness' every day, bought this villa-jewel 4 years ago, in 2017, from Christian de Guigne IV, paying it $ 23 million. Today he decided to put it up for sale for less than 32 million.

Elon Musk's goal today (after the grandiose presentation of the new Tesla plant in Europe) is to give up private property and also sell the last of his mega villas. Annoyed by the criticism he receives because of his enormous wealth, the entrepreneur no longer wants to own anything; seeing his move to Texas to follow the activities of Space X, he jumped at the ball to get rid of the house in California as well. Today, Tesla's # 1 lives in rent and declares, “My main house is literally a $ 50,000 house in Boca Chica / Starbase that I rent from SpaceX. But it's great. The only house I still own is the house used for events in the San Francisco Bay ”.