Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Jervois (D10, Freehold, Centrepoint)

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

Default One Jervois (D10, Freehold, Centrepoint)

Steeped in a history rich in exclusivity, the Jervois district is, till today, home to the embassies of the world. Surrounded by lush greenery, One Jervois sits amongst luxury residences along Bishopsgate and Chatsworth Road.

Developer: Fraser Centrepoint Property
    Site area: 125,605 sqft
    Tenure: Freehold
    Expected Completion Date: 2009
    Total Units: 275 (2 blocks of 12 Storeys)
    Type of Units:

11 x 1BR (637 to 728sqft)
    56 x 2BR (961 to 1174sqft)
    56 x 2BR+Study (1003 to 1170sqft)
    1 x 2BR Maisonette (1252sqft)
    77 x 3BR (1290 to 1536sqft)
    21 x 3BR + Study (1461 to 1505sqft)
    10 x 3BR Maisonette (1721 to 1988sqft)
    32 x 4BR (1683 to 1843sqft)
    10 x 4BR Maisonette (1848 to 2643sqft)
    1 x Penthouse (3736sqft)
    Facilities:

Entrance Feature Wall
    40m Lap Pool
    1 Normal Temperature Spa & 1 Heated Spa
    Pebble Garden cum Foot Reflexology area
    Reflecting Pool
    Children’s Play Pool
    Landscape Deck
    Walkway/ Footpath
    Fitness Corner
    BBQ
    Recreational Tennis Court
    Clubhouses
    Gymnasium
    Male and Female Changing Rooms with Steam Rooms
    Function Room
    Roof Terrace
    Basement Carparks (300 lots)
    24-hour Security
    Price: From S$950 psf

For the discerning few who appreciate the finer things in life, may we present One Jervois. Cloistered within lush greenery on the city’s edge, this neighbourhood of distinction affords a home of a different league, reserved only for those with the most exacting of standards.

ryan Guest

Default Re: One Jervois (D10, Freehold, Centrepoint)

Marketing spin.

What they don't tell you is that the embassies and GCBs are all located further in the neighbourhood.

One Jervois is outside near the main road, overlooking HDB flats on Lower Delta Road.

whitemuffin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ryan
    Marketing spin.

What they don't tell you is that the embassies and GCBs are all located further in the neighbourhood.

One Jervois is outside near the main road, overlooking HDB flats on Lower Delta Road.
    Yes, and within a very short stone throw away is a huge canal!

Unregistered Guest

So, $1,200 to $1,300 psf subsale prices. Stupid money or not?

Unregistered Guest

Dear all,

One Jervois units for sale:
    Stack 22. 1841sqft. Last offer 1400psf rejected. Asking 1600psf
    Stack 10. 990sqft. Asking 1.5Mil
    Stack 10. 1948sqft. Asking 1600psf
    Stack 12. 1453sqft. Asking 1550psf
    Stack 09. 635sqft. Asking 1550psf

Interested investors, pls reply through this thread.

Rgds.

Unregistered Guest

Why is one jervois trading at a discount to the surrounding developments? i.e. at 1500 to 1600psf when the brand new projects down the road like cosmopolitan and trillium are all asking 2,000 to 2,500 psf? At what levels do you think Capitaland will price Dragon View Court? 3000+ psf considering that they have built the show flat on leonie hillm one would assume they are hoping of pricing dragon view at leonie hill levels i.e. lumous and leonie parc view?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Why is one jervois trading at a discount to the surrounding developments? i.e. at 1500 to 1600psf when the brand new projects down the road like cosmopolitan and trillium are all asking 2,000 to 2,500 psf? At what levels do you think Capitaland will price Dragon View Court? 3000+ psf considering that they have built the show flat on leonie hillm one would assume they are hoping of pricing dragon view at leonie hill levels i.e. lumous and leonie parc view?

One Jervois: Great view of old HDB flats. Located practically next to Alexandra flatted factories, with only Domain 21 to block the glorious factory view. Great big long kang next door gives good Aedes mosquito breeding pleasure. Hey! I tot URA going to convert long kang into waterfront? What's up with this long kang?

Unregistered Guest

Perhaps it is because One Jervois is very popular with people from one nationality, and potential buyers might not want to be in a development that is over-represented by residents from one nationality.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Perhaps it is because One Jervois is very popular with people from one nationality, and potential buyers might not want to be in a development that is over-represented by residents from one nationality.
    ??? This is the first time I have heard of it. Which nationality is that???

Unregistered Guest

only 15% of buyers. i think one jervois will break 2k psf before the end of the year.

Unregistered Guest

cosmo already for people buying high floor at 2350psf. jervois should defn break 2kpsf

hey anyone knows whats the last traded psf, and when this is the TOP ? am interested in this project cos of its good location. any expert here who can help me evaluate the pros and cons of this project? tku!

Quote Originally Posted by want2buyhse
    hey anyone knows whats the last traded psf, and when this is the TOP ? am interested in this project cos of its good location. any expert here who can help me evaluate the pros and cons of this project? tku!
    Location seems to be very good, not sure when TOP but should be 2009 ??? Avg psf seems to be $1050psf, there are some recent transactions at $800+ $900+ psf.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Location seems to be very good, not sure when TOP but should be 2009 ??? Avg psf seems to be $1050psf, there are some recent transactions at $800+ $900+ psf.
    I just bought 1 unit. It was sold at loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    I just bought 1 unit. It was sold at loss.
    did you buy for own stay ? or ?

and what psf ?

my wife is keen on One Jervios for its location ... only disappointment is that its too near the petrol stations ...

and after the river .. its dist 3 ... so should it trade nearer to dist 3 price ? or still dist 9 ?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    did you buy for own stay ? or ?

and what psf ?

my wife is keen on One Jervios for its location ... only disappointment is that its too near the petrol stations ...

and after the river .. its dist 3 ... so should it trade nearer to dist 3 price ? or still dist 9 ?
    It was sold at a loss of 20psf. Not much but not included loss of stamp fee/agent commission for seller. Took me damn long to spot this unit. Not really a good stack but guess if price is ok, i will go for it. For investment of course. I would say location not bad but I agree to the petrol stations you mentioned. Aiya, pros and cons. Sure get some PM and comments for telling I buy a unit.

It was sold at a loss of 20psf. Not much but not included loss of stamp fee/agent commission for seller. Took me damn long to spot this unit. Not really a good stack but guess if price is ok, i will go for it. For investment of course. I would say location not bad but I agree to the petrol stations you mentioned. Aiya, pros and cons. Sure get some PM and comments for telling I buy a unit.
    hahaha no lah .. its still better than the one directly behind the petrol kiosk ..jervios jade??

my wife likes One jervios as its at the end of the road ...more exclusive ... and she said ..can walk to tiong bahru mrt ??

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    hahaha no lah .. its still better than the one directly behind the petrol kiosk ..jervios jade??

my wife likes One jervios as its at the end of the road ...more exclusive ... and she said ..can walk to tiong bahru mrt ??
    MRT look very far leh. Maybe I go and walk to time it for you

Hi Property_Owner, congrats on your buy. Just curious, how do you know that it was a negative sale for that unit?

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop
    Hi Property_Owner, congrats on your buy. Just curious, how do you know that it was a negative sale for that unit?
    Very simple. Ask the agent to show you the data.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I thought there might be other avenues of checking besides relying on the agent and the webby.

Very simple. Ask the agent to show you the data.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop
    Thanks for your prompt reply. I thought there might be other avenues of checking besides relying on the agent and the webby.
    Make the agent work. Don't let them relax. They earn commissions.

May I know when is the TOP date?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Default TOPed already?

TOPed already?

Hi..just trying to answer some of the qns. The project is still under construction. Walk to Tiong Bahru MRT takes at least/about 15 mins (slightly above average pace).

But do be aware of the canal if you are considering buying. I ever jog along the canal after a rainfall & the smell from the canal is quite bad.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    anyone else here letting go of their units at the recent prices? i am interested.. can PM me..

thks

Quote Originally Posted by sharp
    anyone else here letting go of their units at the recent prices? i am interested.. can PM me..

thks
    Hi all,
    I'm new here, also interested in this place cos its near my parent's. Saw some pple getting at 800+psf also. I am quite interested so PM me if anyone's selling. Thanks!

Yup... Me too. If anyone has unit selling @ $900 plus psf, pls pm me. Thanks!

seems decent size units on URA site dealt ard 980 psf

dont overpay

not much upside due to tailend location

not that prime

One Jervois was launch at $982 in Q42006. It peaked at $1390 b4 plummet. For those who got it recently at below $1k, congrats.
    The location is convenient yet exclusive and not so near to main road (like Domain 21). Imagine going to Orchard Road/VivoCity/Shenton Way is so within reach. Walking to Tiong Bahru MRT takes u 10 min. Walk diagonally (traffic junction) towards new HDB flats (U/C) and cut through old HDB you will reach TB Plaza.

Because of all these conveniences, I decided to root there.