Thread: Bungalow with 17 rooms on Koon Seng Road going for $12.5 mil

Default Bungalow with 17 rooms on Koon Seng Road going for $12.5 mil

Bungalow with 17 rooms on Koon Seng Road going for $12.5 mil

By EdgeProp Singapore / EdgeProp Singapore | October 7, 2021

SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - Nestled in Singapore’s east side, a 3½-storey, freehold bungalow in District 15, along Koon Seng Road, is on the market at a guide price of $12.5 million. The psf price works out to $1,722, based on a land area of 7,260 sq ft.

With a total built-up area of 13,000 sq ft, the house would be suitable for a large multi-generational family which is looking to stay together, shares Alex Ng, associate group director at PropNex, who is marketing the property. The car porch can fit six to seven cars, and there are 17 rooms in total in the house, allowing each family member of a large household to occupy their own room. Each family unit could also occupy one level, he says.

The future homeowner will also be able to enjoy a 15m swimming pool, equipped with jacuzzi functions. The basement level houses a gym, a communal space with a pool table, a sound-proof theatre, a bomb shelter, and two other store rooms. On the same floor, there is also a large room fitted with desks that can be utilised as a study nook.

Read more at: https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...-going-125-mil

Default Re: Bungalow with 17 rooms on Koon Seng Road going for $12.5 mil

became a searcher,wanting to discover who i was and what made me precise. my view of myself turned into changing. i desired a stable base to start from. i commenced to resist3 stress to behave in ways that i didn’t like any greater,and i used to be delighted by who i in reality become. i got here to feel a good deal extra sure that no one can ever take my region.
    https://www.thewellcontent.com