Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: The Metropolitan Condominium (D3, 99 years LH, Capitaland-Lippo JV)

feedback here not too great. mainly complaints about:
    the proximity of mrt track which i think is quite hilarious. i mean unless it's a maglev train, for sure got sound if close to mrt. even maglev train got to worry about possible radiation.
    the standard of finishings - seems fair based on the pics i've found
    the demographics - i.e. mainly for upgraders nearby and might as well stayin hdb, blah blah, blah...

BUT all of these are useful info nonetheless. would really like to hear from the owners of the metro. Comments from owners, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by loonymaloney
    feedback here not too great. mainly complaints about:
    the proximity of mrt track which i think is quite hilarious. i mean unless it's a maglev train, for sure got sound if close to mrt. even maglev train got to worry about possible radiation.
    the standard of finishings - seems fair based on the pics i've found
    the demographics - i.e. mainly for upgraders nearby and might as well stayin hdb, blah blah, blah...

BUT all of these are useful info nonetheless. would really like to hear from the owners of the metro. Comments from owners, anyone?

Well sin is so warm at nights that u have to stitch on sitcom close the windows n sleep. Who would bother abt mrt noise

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Well sin is so warm at nights that u have to stitch on sitcom close the windows n sleep. Who would bother abt mrt noise
    Damn the iPhone so many spelling errors. Is switch on aircon and close windows

I thought Tanglin Regency is a nicer development. It has a Tanglin Road address (unlike the other devts in the vicinity). It's one street away from Mrt, the higher floors have good view (those facing the new Park Connector). High ceilings and nice balconies. And the Alexandra Park Connector is right at the doorstep. Can jog/cycle. Ambience seems better than the Met. Even though the Met is newer.

Any owners would like to rent out their 2BR unit directly to tenants? pls contact [email protected]

Default Invisible Grille Removed?

Hi,

Just want to check with the condo owners here for Metropolitans if it is true that you were asked to removed the Invisible Window Grille installed for your balcony? Was told this information by one of my contractor for capentry, do not know if it is true so like to find out from you.

all time record high

$1,750 PSF IN AUG 2013 FOR A 721-SQFT UNIT
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Can buy reflections and stay in luxury

I rather pay 1750 for redhill than Jurong.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    all time record high

$1,750 PSF IN AUG 2013 FOR A 721-SQFT UNIT