Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovan Residences (D19, 99 years Leasehold, Duchess Development)

Sorry huh, me bad.

Should be.

Kovan R is way much better than both Quartz or Caspian, location and amenities is concern.

650psf is good price, can buy.
    600psf is very good price, buy.
    under 600psf, chiong ah! die die must buy

Cool? but highly unlikely. Developer will certainly lose money at these prices.

Think they will try sell some units at 700-800psf to recover some costs and hope the market recovers towards the later years before TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Wah.. hero act man...

Kovan Melody next door was selling at 400-500+ during initial launch. And was peak at 700+ during 2007.

Buying at 750psf is considering buying at 2007 price.

If you seriously want to buy, please check up more information about this project. They are definitely not as sound as FCH or Guocoland.

i am proud owner of caspian

Government now study whether the economy is U or L, so the developer need hold the property for 5 years, then only left 90 years lease already

Quote Originally Posted by AK47
    Sorry huh, me bad.

Should be.

Kovan R is way much better than both Quartz or Caspian, location and amenities is concern.

Think they will try sell some units at 700-800psf to recover some costs and hope the market recovers towards the later years before TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by VIPCLUB2004
    Government now study whether the economy is U or L, so the developer need hold the property for 5 years, then only left 90 years lease already
    If govt willing to help, govt can issue a policy to stop the counter for all project that are not yet started. Or give a discount for developer to top up the lease.

Easy lah.... Just a policy.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2009/pr09-04a7.pdf

I wait for the condo index to hit 120

LATEST REDUCED PRICE !!
    THE MOST LUXURIOUS, MODERN CONDO IN D19 !

All 2bdrms sold out last week already ! hurry !!

*Kovan MRT right at your door step & just 1 stop from future Serangoon Interchange MRT.
    #13mins to Dhoby Ghaut
    #17mins to Orchard
    #19mins to Raffles Place

*Near many renowned schools, International Schools and institution
    *Just opposite Heartland Mall, wet market, amenities,food centre, restaurants, fast food etc.
    *Near future Mega shopping Mall at Serangoon Central & Hougang Mall
    *Full facilities
    * Unique features like Alfresco Dining, Spa Pavilions, Sunken Gym...etc.
    * Beatiful layout with nice balcony

Units available for promotion :
    3bdrms - 1259sq ft up
    3+study - 1442sq ft up
    4bdrms - 1765sq ft up

** ALL AT $640PSF UP ONLY **

Please call/email for more info.
    Chris Yip - ERA
    [email protected]

Sorry huh, me bad.

Should be.

Guess you wish is coming true

heard poolview 3bedder also under $700psf, if compare to micasa/caspian..etc, indeed is a better buy as kovan take train to dhoby ghaut is less than 20mins only.. heartland mall area also lots of amenities..

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    heard poolview 3bedder also under $700psf, if compare to micasa/caspian..etc, indeed is a better buy as kovan take train to dhoby ghaut is less than 20mins only.. heartland mall area also lots of amenities..
    Did you go down and take a look? Those units below 680psf... are those with lousy facing

I DID went down yesterday. But the 2bedder sold out ! A buyer bought a poolview 3bdrm at only 660psf.. So full poolview unit u consider lousy facing?

Sorry huh, me bad.

Should be.

Who is the Developer anyway? .... Not as gd as Guo meh?? ... izit small time one?

developer is UOB-Kay Hian

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    developer is UOB-Kay Hian
    Lol... Who tell you this? Please check carefully. Kay Hian don't do construction.

Lol... Who tell you this? Please check carefully. Kay Hian don't do construction.

Please check carefully. Nobody ask you for your 2 cents comment leh. LOL. maybe not even half cent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapister
    Please check carefully. Nobody ask you for your 2 cents comment leh. LOL. maybe not even half cent.
    "Centurion Properties is ultimately controlled by UOB-Kay Hian stockbrokers Han Seng Juan and David Loh Kim Kang."

The developer is just two stockbrokers from UOB-KayHian.

I totally give up on you...!

"Centurion Properties is ultimately controlled by UOB-Kay Hian stockbrokers Han Seng Juan and David Loh Kim Kang."

Thanks! .... that's interesting indeed

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Thanks! .... that's interesting indeed
    Well, maybe CapitaLand is targeting to use part of their 6Mils on them.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2009/pr09-04a7.pdf

I wait for the condo index to hit 120
    may hit 120 by 3Q09

Sorry huh, me bad.

Should be.

The price is now around S$600 - S$700 (depends on floor). The only con I have on this development is that this is the first maiden project and it is a big personal bet on the buyer's side.

so UOB is correct lor. abuden.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    may hit 120 by 3Q09
    Very likely, hope the price to drop 20% further this year

Very likely, hope the price to drop 20% further this year
    those that already dropped 20-30% from their launch price will not drop another 20% la.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    those that already dropped 20-30% from their launch price will not drop another 20% la.
    If cannot 20%, then 10% is also good ma

Default still expensive

at $700psf it is still a risky buy for this area. kovan melody was selling for $600+psf ....

As compared to last year launch price(+700-900psf), it seems like the price has drop by quite abit (advertising from 640psf). I've not take a look at the showflat... but seems like there's still alot of units available. Is price the main factor? Or is the unit size too big, resulting the higher quantum to purchase a unit as compared to the newer "concept" condos which developer reduce the size to keep the quantum low?

What's a good price to buy for a condo in kovan area? (I guess the closest comparison will be kovan melody. What's it's launch price then?)

Quote Originally Posted by chan_ww
    As compared to last year launch price(+700-900psf), it seems like the price has drop by quite abit (advertising from 640psf). I've not take a look at the showflat... but seems like there's still alot of units available. Is price the main factor? Or is the unit size too big, resulting the higher quantum to purchase a unit as compared to the newer "concept" condos which developer reduce the size to keep the quantum low?

What's a good price to buy for a condo in kovan area? (I guess the closest comparison will be kovan melody. What's it's launch price then?)
    the price has indeed dropped by a fair bit.
    i went to the showrooms both before and after the price change
    the units that i was seeing earlier dropped from high 9xxK to 7XX to 8XXK.
    their 3 bedrooms are around 125x or 128x sf so it is bigger comparatively.

if you refer to www.listings.sg..
    you can see that earlist transactions for kovan melody is around 400+ to 500+ psf

Wah +400-500??? That's extremely cheap!
    And now kovan residence selling ard +600-700psf? hmm... not too sure is it a good price to buy. Can imagine those that brought it at $900psf... man!

Tried going to the website but couldn't figure out where to view the past transcation price...

Was at the showroom 2 days ago. Was told tat all 3 rooms at the mid floors (4th - 9th) are sold.... Dunno real or not? Agent keep selling me the the high floors from 10th floors onwards. Was quoted $681/sqft for 10th floor unit. A 3rm at 1281 sqft still cost $872k which I think is still high for a 99 yrs at that area.

Quote Originally Posted by chan_ww
    Wah +400-500??? That's extremely cheap!
    And now kovan residence selling ard +600-700psf? hmm... not too sure is it a good price to buy. Can imagine those that brought it at $900psf... man!

Tried going to the website but couldn't figure out where to view the past transcation price...
    try this...
    http://www.listings.sg/historical/13934.html

i am not sure of the validity of the data so I will not take it as 100% true or correct..

sometimes historic prices serve only as a guide...
    ultimately, buy at the price that you are comfortable with..

Quote Originally Posted by Fishsee
    Was at the showroom 2 days ago. Was told tat all 3 rooms at the mid floors (4th - 9th) are sold.... Dunno real or not? Agent keep selling me the the high floors from 10th floors onwards. Was quoted $681/sqft for 10th floor unit. A 3rm at 1281 sqft still cost $872k which I think is still high for a 99 yrs at that area.

Was also there about one week ago.
    IMHO, price is simply too high for 99yrs at Kovan.

I'm waiting for below 550psf for a mid-high floor 1281sft unit... which at seven hundred thousand singapore dollars... to me, that is still hell of a lot of money!