Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Livia (D18, 99 years Leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    What was the specific error that you observe?
    Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY.
    You are not allowed to access this group

This is the error message.

there is a piece of empty land between the units and main road... any idea what is going to be built on that empty land...? hope it will not block the view...

Quote Originally Posted by daveng2103
    Actually stack 26 & 27 are not that bad since they are not directly facing the road, or rather they are tilt at an angle towards the sungnei apiapi canal.
    Those stacks that direct face the roads are 31, 32, 35, 36, 40, 41, 46, 47.
    Last edited by noblebaby; 08-08-09 at 15:25.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    there is a piece of empty land between the units and main road... any idea what is going to be built on that empty land...? hope it will not block the view...
    For the moment, nothing is planned. Owners can exit via the gate and fly kite...:P

The piece of land is too small to build a development. Worse case, there is a small shopping mall.

Quote Originally Posted by skycurler
    Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY.
    You are not allowed to access this group

This is the error message.
    you need to have a yahoo account and log in first

you need to have a yahoo account and log in first
    Ya, already have a yahoo Account and log in....still not able to access the group.

Shopping mall with a kopitiam would be nice, then I can go lakopi with Livians
    Btw, did anybody write to CDL to enquire about the plans for the big plot of vacant land behind livia?
    For the moment, nothing is planned. Owners can exit via the gate and fly kite...:P

The piece of land is too small to build a development. Worse case, there is a small shopping mall.

Shopping mall with a kopitiam would be nice, then I can go lakopi with Livians
    Btw, did anybody write to CDL to enquire about the plans for the big plot of vacant land behind livia?
    Did you buy a unit in livia?

Quote Originally Posted by oapsg
    Did you buy a unit in livia?
    yep i did

which stack and how much$, may i know?

yep i did
    I also got a UNIT at stack 24, what about you?

Quote Originally Posted by skycurler
    I also got a UNIT at stack 24, what about you?
    I've got stack 7.

As suggested by LeLe, do join the group if you are owner of a Livia unit.

We share monthly construction photo updates, phase payment progress, share Q&As with the developer and much more.

If you are interested, remember to register your stack info in the database as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lele
    hi all livia owner,

you are welcome to join a yahoo group on latest news on livia and photos too.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/livia_sg/

I have problem joining the group.

look like the group is closed for owner to join

As suggested by LeLe, do join the group if you are owner of a Livia unit.

We share monthly construction photo updates, phase payment progress, share Q&As with the developer and much more.

If you are interested, remember to register your stack info in the database as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TTBS
    I have problem joining the group.

look like the group is closed for owner to join

hi, following thru the thread... would like to join the group.... but not allowed to do so.... anybody can advise how to go abt ?

I have a unit at Livia, but no body talk here... even the Yahoo! Group is also can't enter

Quote Originally Posted by BH
    hi, following thru the thread... would like to join the group.... but not allowed to do so.... anybody can advise how to go abt ?

Hi guys,

please drop me a email to [email protected]

i will add you all. i am the moderator of the yahoo group. We had voted and decided to keep the group for members only, now think it not reversibile. Just email me and i will add you to group ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by TTBS
    I have a unit at Livia, but no body talk here... even the Yahoo! Group is also can't enter

Is stack 48 good? Price for low floor range btw 886- 900K..is it ex?

Quote Originally Posted by oapsg
    Is stack 48 good? Price for low floor range btw 886- 900K..is it ex?

for low floor at stack 48, in my opinion, it is not advisable. If you happen to go to Quartz @ Buangkok, look at the guard house and third floor storey.

The guard kinda able to see the master bedroom toilet. Most of those units end with full covered curtains or blinds.

Please relook at the layout of your stack 48 and see what part of your unit is facing the guard house.

Hi, fellow Livians. I am newbie here. Nice to bump onto this site. I am thinking of selling my #01-24, 1152 sqft of 2+Study+Patio. Any idea what is going price now?? Lose touch with going mood at Livia. Cheers

how much are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCutie
    Hi, fellow Livians. I am newbie here. Nice to bump onto this site. I am thinking of selling my #01-24, 1152 sqft of 2+Study+Patio. Any idea what is going price now?? Lose touch with going mood at Livia. Cheers

Hi, my families bought units alongside each other. But now, one decided to stay elsewhere. So I am open to sell now or later after TOP. No hurry as we have taken care of the financing. I think can easily fetch above $800k as ths limited type is already sell-out and sought after. It's quite a pretty efficient 2+ Study unit, can walk out to greenery and pool. We used to have a lovely patio unit in front of pool with resort feel. So still thinking hard whether to keep or sell. PM me if any lobang. Cheers

Where is Livia showroom? Thinking of buying 1 3-BR unit.

Hi, my families bought units alongside each other. But now, one decided to stay elsewhere. So I am open to sell now or later after TOP. No hurry as we have taken care of the financing. I think can easily fetch above $800k as ths limited type is already sell-out and sought after. It's quite a pretty efficient 2+ Study unit, can walk out to greenery and pool. We used to have a lovely patio unit in front of pool with resort feel. So still thinking hard whether to keep or sell. PM me if any lobang. Cheers
    No offence but i think yr unit's fair value is about 650K if
    based on 1000 sqft size @ 650 psf...

Quote Originally Posted by ksh
    Thks for your kind note. Usually smaller unit fetches higher $psf. At $650k, it way below launch price from developer. We would rather keep for investment. Cheers.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by ksh
    $650 psf?
    Really? So cheap?

Near-10-year-old ECs have already hit $550-$650 psf.
    $650 psf for a new "normal" condo is a steal!

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    $650 psf?
    Really? So cheap?

Near-10-year-old ECs have already hit $550-$650 psf.
    $650 psf for a new "normal" condo is a steal!

Ya lor, cannot be so cheap. Prices will surely tread up with pending inflation. I am holding tight on my very good unit. Cheers

Hi Billy,

want to join our livia yahoo group on livia ?

btw for rest of reader - some of our yahoo group member saw the 4 room showflat underwent some chances, might be nice to go down take a look

Ya lor, cannot be so cheap. Prices will surely tread up with pending inflation. I am holding tight on my very good unit. Cheers

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

If it is so cheap, it must be the cheapest 99-LH mass condo (excluding EC) around.

I can't believe it can be at half the price of these 99-LH mass condos:
    1. Trevista high: $1,222 psf.
    2. Centro Residences high: $1,289 psf, and
    3. Upcoming Serangoon condo high: $1,200+ psf.

Quote Originally Posted by The Business Times

Serangoon residential site draws 15 bids
    Top bid of $221.2m comes from Intrepid Investments, a unit of Hong Leong
    The Business Times
    Thursday, 8 October 2009

Fierce competition for residential land shows no signs of abating as 15 developers submitted bids for a 99-year-leasehold site in Serangoon Avenue 3.

This is the highest number of bids put in for government residential land so far this year. The last three tenders had drawn 12 to 13 bids each.

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) closed the tender for the Serangoon site yesterday, and the top bid of $221.2 million or $529 psf of gross floor area (GFA) came from Intrepid Investments Pte Ltd, a unit of Hong Leong Holdings.

Tuas Hi-Tech Park Pte Ltd, a Far East Organization unit, came in second with a bid of $195.9 million or $468 psf of GFA. The highest offer was some 13% more than this.

The top bids for the site markedly surpassed property consultants’ predictions – they had expected the numbers to fall closer to $400-$450 psf of GFA.

Other developers which put up offers for the site include Keppel Land, Frasers Centrepoint, Times Properties and Sim Lian Land.

The lowest bid came from Lippo Estates, at $120 million or $287 psf of GFA. The spread between the top and bottom bids was around 84%.

The results show that ‘market sentiments are still very positive’, says Colliers International research and advisory director Tay Huey Ying. They also reflect the attractiveness of the site, she adds.

The plot is next to Lorong Chuan MRT Station and is close to several schools including Australian International School. It is also near Serangoon Gardens and the CTE.

CB Richard Ellis Research executive director Li Hiaw Ho believes the site’s breakeven cost will be around $900-$950 psf. This works out to a selling price of some $1,000-$1,100 psf.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic real estate lecturer Nicholas Mak expects the breakeven cost to reach $950-$990 psf, translating to a selling price of $1,100-$1,200 psf.

Near the site, a 99-year-leasehold condominium, The Springbloom, has seen transactions priced from $633-$706 psf, going by caveats lodged since August.

The Serangoon area is an established residential estate and tends to draw families which would need larger apartments. But some market watchers predict that Hong Leong may work more small units into its project to achieve the estimated selling prices.

Also, the site’s proximity to the MRT station may draw some single professionals or potential landlords who would not mind smaller units, they say.

This is the second government residential land tender to close since the authorities announced several measures to cool the property market last month. There was also aggressive bidding at the previous tender for a residential and commercial plot at the corner of Yio Chu Kang Road and Seletar Road. Twelve bids came in, and the top bid was 35% more than the second.

The Real Estate Developers’ Association of Singapore said last week that it is in talks with URA to seek an increase in the supply of affordable sites outside ‘hotspots’.

Quote Originally Posted by lele
    Hi Billy,

want to join our livia yahoo group on livia ?

btw for rest of reader - some of our yahoo group member saw the 4 room showflat underwent some chances, might be nice to go down take a look
    Hi Lele, Sure. How do I join in? Thanks for guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    If it is so cheap, it must be the cheapest 99-LH mass condo (excluding EC) around.

I can't believe it can be at half the price of these 99-LH mass condos:
    1. Trevista high: $1,222 psf.
    2. Centro Residences high: $1,289 psf, and
    3. Upcoming Serangoon condo high: $1,200+ psf.
    Even the release of 99 years from govt is pretty high. Sale of future units within the next 6 months+ will show higher trend. Reckon Livia will be seen as very good buy and too cheap cheap. Cheers