Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891419 ... LastLast

Thread: Livia (D18, 99 years Leasehold, CDL)

When the price is right .....definitely it will attract buyers. I was at the showroom this evening it was jam pack with buyers.

Which simply conclude that all other developer have to follow in Livia footstep....you put a reasonable price you will get buyers.

As have been mentioned before...it will be a price war....the lower you go the more buyers you will attract....simple logic.

Soon other new condo launches have to lower down their asking price.

It's a pity for those stuck with their condo at the peak ....looks like they can never compete with the new developer price.

Re-saler are doomed

Unregistered3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smarian
    When the price is right .....definitely it will attract buyers. I was at the showroom this evening it was jam pack with buyers.

Which simply conclude that all other developer have to follow in Livia footstep....you put a reasonable price you will get buyers.

As have been mentioned before...it will be a price war....the lower you go the more buyers you will attract....simple logic.

It's a pity for those stuck with their condo at the peak ....looks like they can never compete with the new developer price.

Re-saler are doomed
    when there is boom, anything can sell. now is the right time to buy, before the next bull run for the property market.

Quote Originally Posted by smarian

Re-saler are doomed

The Price war has begun

Waterfront Waves new release from $694 psf Straits Times July 5th

Check URA transaction Average more than $800 psf, Apr 08 $909 psf

Waterfront Waves owners will not be pleased.....

Unregistered6 Guest

any idea what sales are like so far? How many nits launched and how many taken up?

Super Husky Guest

Any units with garden? Got plans to share here?

Unregistered5 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered5
    Has the queue started? Thinking of joining!
    Long Car Queue started! I can't get in because carpark full and a long queue of cars waiting to get in.
    has the price went up?

Buyer88 Guest

Long Car Queue started! I can't get in because carpark full and a long queue of cars waiting to get in.
    has the price went up?
    No.

650 psf to 700 psf. is already the price for the area. Price any higher... can't sell.

Unregistered5 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Buyer88
    No.

650 psf to 700 psf. is already the price for the area. Price any higher... can't sell.
    How many already sold?
    700psf is already quite high leh

I won't be surprised only 10% of the crowd will sign on the dotted line. Just look at Waterfornt Waves now new release at $694 psf but for the 6 mths it's been averaging $800 psf and highest is $920 psf when they just launch.

Livia is just price too high ....below $600 psf than it's worth considering.

Furthermore for such a big project, developer will need sales to get things going.....when the developer are press for sales ...they will drop the price again.

WW at $694psf, how many units, wat type, wat facing, at this price?? Livia has much more comprehensive facilities compare to WW.. I PERSONALLY prefer livia actually..

Bravo Guest

Nearby Pasir Ris, Ris Grandeur..is only at $700+ psf and it's Freehold too....if you compare with Livia which is only leasehold.....it's just price too high.....perhaps below $600psf ...then will be a good buy.

Unregisteredz Guest

went to the Livia showflat this afternoon and my goodness, it was really packed!!! who says that property market is declining must be really disappointed to see the huge crowd.

good sweet boy Guest

How many already sold?
    700psf is already quite high leh
    Went there wanted to buy a 2 room unit, but was told that all in stack 40, 41 and 17 were sold out. Left few units in stack 18 facing afternoon sun. respond very good can't find a car park lot and had to park far away at the HBD multi storey and walk bloody far...

michaeltantc Guest

Default Livia - well-attended preview & good sales

There were huge crowds attending the preview on both days of the weekends. The sales of units were very good too. Due to company's policy, I am not at liberty to reveal actual figures.
    Livia's $psf below $600? Don't hold your breath!

Unregistered6 Guest

Default what about bigger units?

I wonder if the bigger units are selling well too

michaeltantc Guest

Default Bigger units selling well too, but not as fast as smaller

The bigger units are selling well too, though not as fast as the smaller ones. The 2-bedroom and 2+1-bedroom units are the most popular due to their limited supply. Half the total number of penthouses have been released during the weekends, and two-third of them are already sold!

happybuyer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by michaeltantc
    The bigger units are selling well too, though not as fast as the smaller ones. The 2-bedroom and 2+1-bedroom units are the most popular due to their limited supply. Half the total number of penthouses have been released during the weekends, and two-third of them are already sold!
    Bought already ... happy with it. Crowd was madness.....

Default New Pasir Ris Condo @ Along Pasir Ris Drive 1 (+65-92993342)

Official launch on 12 & 13 July 2008. More choice units released. Call now for preview by appointment.

Richard Sng
    ERA Singapore
    HP: +65-92993342
    Email: [email protected]
    Home Page: http://www.homes88.net , http://92993342.myweb.sg
    My Space: http://richardsng-era.spaces.live.com

Unregistered6 Guest

I was there too. Crowd control and car control was good. But the air-con was not good enough becos of the huge crowd.

Care to share how much psf u bought yr unit at please?

Unregistered6 Guest

has the price increased over the preview and this coming weekend official launch

Default New Pasir Ris Condo @ Along Pasir Ris Drive 1 (+65-92993342)

Prices did not increase during the preview. So far, no news from developer about price increase for official launch. Will keep all posted in the forum or if you prefer to be informed by other alternatives, do send me your contact details to my email.

Richard Sng
    ERA Singapore
    HP: +65-92993342
    Email: [email protected]
    Home Page: http://www.homes88.net , http://92993342.myweb.sg
    My Space: http://richardsng-era.spaces.live.com

michaeltantc Guest

Default Wish to be informed of new units/stacks released?

If you would like up-to-date information of new units or stacks made available for sale, please contact me.

Michael Tan T C, ERA Marketing Executive, 9125 6543, [email protected]

Default Mega Condo @ Pasir Ris Official Launch 12/13 July (+65-92993342)

Many units snapped up during preview. Book your choice units through us before the official launch! 3 years extended Home Warranty Plan for you.

Unregistered11 Guest

isn't this the same as what you have posted in another thread? perhaps you should just continue from that one?

anyways, what are prices like for the bigger units?

Unregistered6 Guest

According to some reports, CDL said it has sold 160 units at prices of between S$570 and S$740 per square foot.

Unregister Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered6
    According to some reports, CDL said it has sold 160 units at prices of between S$570 and S$740 per square foot.
    The showflats were extremely crowded.... all the aunties that you expect to see at the market were there, as if they were doing their weekly marketing..

The prices were in my opinion, reasonably set but the unit features were very bland and the quality of the finishing leaves very much to be desired... no wonder the price were such........

registered Guest

IMO we Singaporeans, are obsessed with new condos.

The fact is that a LH99 asking for close to 700 psf versus sub-sale projects
    FH project eg RG in Pasir Ris itself calling for the same or less is something to ponder and re-think.

Seriously one must think before commiting unless its for own stay and u only want this location and therefore dont mind paying the premium price but otherwise one will look back and realise the mistake in year 2010-2011.

Buyer88 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by registered
    IMO we Singaporeans, are obsessed with new condos.

The fact is that a LH99 asking for close to 700 psf versus sub-sale projects
    FH project eg RG in Pasir Ris itself calling for the same or less is something to ponder and re-think.

Seriously one must think before commiting unless its for own stay and u only want this location and therefore dont mind paying the premium price but otherwise one will look back and realise the mistake in year 2010-2011.
    650 psf should be around there for a Pasir Ris location.... nearby sub-sale EC (Simei Green, Eden) transacting around 600 to 650 psf.

Undo the madness Guest

Quote Originally Posted by happybuyer
    Bought already ... happy with it. Crowd was madness.....
    And you are one of the mad ones........

st michael Guest

New launch at St michael Rd from 600psf, 999yr leasehold. pasir ris buyers are screwed now!!!!!!!!!!!