Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: Livia (D18, 99 years Leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by daveng2103
    Hi Francis. Went to WaterFront showflat, the size of the unit is good but too expensive for me. Hence i am not considering WaterFront. Livia match my budget better
    I don't think Livia or Double Bay are cheaper either... just visited Livia last weekend.

What is your budget? 750k or 800k?
    Last edited by noblebaby; 23-03-09 at 23:42.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    I don't think Livia or Double Bay are cheaper either... just visited Livia last weekend.
    I was there at Livia last week as well. I wonder how negotiable is the price.

I know Double Bay is basically not negotiable nor will they will accept any counter offers.

Budget is $750k max, hope to get something cheaper than this price thou.

I know Double Bay is basically not negotiable nor will they will accept any counter offers.

actually livia, double bay and waterfront almost same price.... you have to see what u want...

double bay very near MRT station.... but the condo are build next to the track...

livia... good location, near MRT but slightly further...

waterfront... good view... no MRT now and only future downtown line... and park for kids to play and enjoy...

really depends what you looking for...

Quote Originally Posted by kgchong
    actually livia, double bay and waterfront almost same price.... you have to see what u want...

double bay very near MRT station.... but the condo are build next to the track...

waterfront... good view... no MRT now and only future downtown line... and park for kids to play and enjoy...

waterfront nearer to city... with future MRT ready in 2016... there are 15 station along the line, m sure one of them will be at bedok reservoir park... and bedok a lot of nice cheap food and supper places

I agree with you, all 3 projects has its own pros and cons. I happen to be one whom prefers Livia slightly more. I am still waiting for the price to go down further. I think it will still plunge further few months down the road coz market is really bad...

If you are comparing location, livia is in fact the worst. But the best for finishing + facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    If you are comparing location, livia is in fact the worst. But the best for finishing + facilities.
    Agree, Livia is too far from the centre, even if you have a car... I don't see any future development there, what you see now is what you get in the future...

Showroom of Livia is very nice, but you will only get those kind of visual with $100k of ID.

Never buy a project based on the look of its showroom, you will be disappointed.

Just to share. I believe you should aim at below S$600 psf. Some agents allow you to try to negotiate.

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Just to share. I believe you should aim at below S$600 psf. Some agents allow you to try to negotiate.
    Thanks for sharing. Like 570-580psf? I have been there a few times, and seems like they're quite stuck with their 3 & 4 rooms. By the way, any idea when is their next official launch?

Thanks for sharing. Like 570-580psf? I have been there a few times, and seems like they're quite stuck with their 3 & 4 rooms. By the way, any idea when is their next official launch?
    It really depends on which stack and on the agent.

No idea when is the next official phase. There is nothing to stop you from offering for those units that are not launched. Of course, the price to be offered will have to be higher for these units.

How many minutes to do a normal walk to the MRT?
    Any hawker around livia ...

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    How many minutes to do a normal walk to the MRT?
    Any hawker around livia ...
    Should be abt 8 mins walk to MRT, have to cut across the HDB.
    As for nearest hawker...hhmm...is there one in Pasir Ris?

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    It really depends on which stack and on the agent.

No idea when is the next official phase. There is nothing to stop you from offering for those units that are not launched. Of course, the price to be offered will have to be higher for these units.
    I've checked the URA website, they've not even sold more than half. I guess they must be feeling the pressure now, especially when nearing TOP.

I've checked the URA website, they've not even sold more than half. I guess they must be feeling the pressure now, especially when nearing TOP.
    As of Feb 2009
    URA website says cumulative launched = 440
    Cumulative sold = 356
    84 units remain unsold
    But 80 units were released in Feb 2009.

To me, seems like they are doing quite alright, although not sold out like some other projects. My guess is probably some units with bad direction or weird layout or whatever reason... will be left unsold until developer is willing to sell them at lower price.

Total number of units in project is 724. Probably developer still keeping choice stacks to sell when market picks up or nearer TOP date.

Should be abt 8 mins walk to MRT, have to cut across the HDB.
    As for nearest hawker...hhmm...is there one in Pasir Ris?
    Hawker centre, I dun think there are any in a new estate like pasir Ris. Food courts, we have. The nearest would be at White Sands Shopping Centre (Kopi Tiam) and Elias Mall (got 2 food courts and 1 mini coffee shop). If you are prepared to travel further by another ~1 km. There will be West Mall and the 24 hour coffee shops at blk 400+.

Dont worry about food in Pasir Ris. if you get tired, can go airport terminals, Tampines, Changi or Simei.

Quote Originally Posted by heutistmeintag
    Hawker centre, I dun think there are any in a new estate like pasir Ris. Food courts, we have. The nearest would be at White Sands Shopping Centre (Kopi Tiam) and Elias Mall (got 2 food courts and 1 mini coffee shop). If you are prepared to travel further by another ~1 km. There will be West Mall and the 24 hour coffee shops at blk 400+.

Dont worry about food in Pasir Ris. if you get tired, can go airport terminals, Tampines, Changi or Simei.
    Agree...you should be able to find some good food in White Sand or Elias Mall, else venturing out to Tampines should find some decent coffee shops. There're also a few coffee shops along Pasir Ris drive 6 which is at the other end of Pasir Ris, definitely requires some transportation means if travel from Livia.

By the way, is there any shops inside Livia? I know there are shops in Double Bay but I am not sure about Livia, never ask before.

if one is considering about good food...may consider bedok area...nap shot

By the way, is there any shops inside Livia? I know there are shops in Double Bay but I am not sure about Livia, never ask before.
    I asked the sales lady before and she said no. For Livia with 700+ units, I feel that it's useful and feasible. So I guess it's for the future MC to decide whether to build one, just like any other collective decision similar to the condo ferry service etc but I am not a condo MC expert to know if there are red tapes to overcome.

Anyone knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Micky
    As of Feb 2009
    URA website says cumulative launched = 440
    Cumulative sold = 356
    84 units remain unsold
    But 80 units were released in Feb 2009.

To me, seems like they are doing quite alright, although not sold out like some other projects. My guess is probably some units with bad direction or weird layout or whatever reason... will be left unsold until developer is willing to sell them at lower price.

Total number of units in project is 724. Probably developer still keeping choice stacks to sell when market picks up or nearer TOP date.
    Expect CDL to offload more units at lower price, the company can't hold large inventory... especially for mass market project that is further from core centre.... potential fund raising for CDL as well.

I asked the sales lady before and she said no. For Livia with 700+ units, I feel that it's useful and feasible. So I guess it's for the future MC to decide whether to build one, just like any other collective decision similar to the condo ferry service etc but I am not a condo MC expert to know if there are red tapes to overcome.

Anyone knows?
    I don't see any point of having shops in a condo. If developer put shops inside their project means their admit the location is inconvenient... if there is really a shop like DBR, i'm sure the price will be higher than the NTUC outside. No body will want to shop there also.

For good food and lower price, nearest is Bedok.

For good food and lower price, nearest is Bedok.
    You should be able to smell Blk 85 Market's BBQ chicken wings from Casa Merah

Expect CDL to offload more units at lower price, the company can't hold large inventory... especially for mass market project that is further from core centre.... potential fund raising for CDL as well.
    I guess the fate depends on the transacted volume in Mar. I know Feb's transacted volume is about 10-11 times of Jan, anybody knows what's the volume in Mar?

Wow... the prices are indeed falling..
    I see a Frankel Ave bungalow going for $2.2mil.
    and a lot oF sERangoon semi-d and corner terrace going around 350-400psf

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Wow... the prices are indeed falling..
    I see a Frankel Ave bungalow going for $2.2mil.
    and a lot oF sERangoon semi-d and corner terrace going around 350-400psf
    Price for condo at city fringe fell the most in 1Q and the price gap btw them n those suburb condos is getting narrower... What will happen if their price keep falling? Ppl will just go for those condo nearer to city... Expect HDB price to trend lower, and soon less HDB upgrader to support those mass market condo. Mass market condo will b the last to collaspe in this cycle.

Latest weekend advertisement: Prices now from $597psf

Quote Originally Posted by blueb
    Latest weekend advertisement: Prices now from $597psf
    marketing tactic...think almost all units are significantly higher than that

Quote Originally Posted by cartman
    Care to share some prices?

Quote Originally Posted by cartman
    when u arrive in the show flat,u will notice for that price,they offered not so good view...

Quote Originally Posted by blueb
    Care to share some prices?
    sorry, i was told by a friend and have not been to their showflat but you can check at the ura transacted property prices website.

Quote Originally Posted by 0412
    when u arrive in the show flat,u will notice for that price,they offered not so good view...
    yeah, its like supermarkets having weekly offers to entice the crowds. some superstores advertise a low price for a product but only have very limited stocks...usually old models too